Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
vice versa, vise versus...
Last post by squidz
Today 01:59 PM
rook territory tour! [p]
by alec
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 01:58 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Aroogi
Today 01:51 PM
[ Seab Sib Finder! ] “The...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:51 PM
WindClan Elders' Den
by Ian
Last post by oakcrane
Today 01:50 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 11th, 2018, 08:04 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark blossom View Post
Ivypaw blinked awake and groggily looked around, "Who poked me" she whispered slurred. She looked around and saw Duskpaw and yawned.
For once, Duskpaw felt bad for the stone-grey apprentice. He knew he did NOT like to be woken up, much less be woken up by being poked. "It was um, me Ivypaw." He muttered grumpily. "Sorry." He whispered, his golden eyes staring into her green and gold eyes. He sat down and licked his chest to hide his embaressement.
(I take it back when I said he might be hard to get at. Other than normal relationship bumps, he might be easier to get than I thought xD)

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 11th, 2018, 08:17 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmbreFeather View Post
For once, Duskpaw felt bad for the stone-grey apprentice. He knew he did NOT like to be woken up, much less be woken up by being poked. "It was um, me Ivypaw." He muttered grumpily. "Sorry." He whispered, his golden eyes staring into her green and gold eyes. He sat down and licked his chest to hide his embaressement.
(I take it back when I said he might be hard to get at. Other than normal relationship bumps, he might be easier to get than I thought xD)
Ivypaw smiled "It's fine, Duskpaw." she said and settled her head next to Duskpaw's paws and went back to sleep, smiling.
Old April 11th, 2018, 08:23 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark blossom View Post
Ivypaw smiled "It's fine, Duskpaw." she said and settled her head next to Duskpaw's paws and went back to sleep, smiling.
Duskpaw felt unnerved by the grey-apprentices kindness to him. He already had the reputation of being one of the most grumpiest apprentices ever, and yet, she seemed to not care. Maybe there is another cat beside's Dawnpaw who can stand me. He thought as he lied down again, making sure to not hit Ivypaw, but also making sure to keep his paws close to her like before. He did not drift off to sleep because of the thoughts keeping him awake.

No star is lost at all

Old April 11th, 2018, 08:53 PM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

ShadowFire sat in a quiet corner of the camp he was eating a blackbird he smiled knowing that this was his first food in a few weeks you had came over with a rabbit and sat down next to him and asked
@Dangerhawk
Old April 11th, 2018, 10:54 PM
Reach For The Stars

@Panda
Dawnpaw crouched in the middle of the clearing, chewing on a tasty, plump vole. It was her favorite type of food. I wish Duskpaw would get his lazy-tail out of his nest and out here with me! She thought, twitching her ears as the sounds of the camp began to arouse. Dawnpaw heard her mentor's pawsteps closer to the fresh-kill pile, and she looked up excitedly. Dawnpaw called out to her, hoping she would hear her.

No star is lost at all

Old April 11th, 2018, 11:14 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
@Panda
Dawnpaw crouched in the middle of the clearing, chewing on a tasty, plump vole. It was her favorite type of food. I wish Duskpaw would get his lazy-tail out of his nest and out here with me! She thought, twitching her ears as the sounds of the camp began to arouse. Dawnpaw heard her mentor's pawsteps closer to the fresh-kill pile, and she looked up excitedly. Dawnpaw called out to her, hoping she would hear her.

Smallleopard approached Dawnpaw a bit timidly. She planned to get to know her for right now, and go on training most likely tomorrow. Smallleopard didn't know her apprentice very well yet, and she wasn't sure if they'd get along yet. She had been planning this interaction in her head for about an hour, not wanting to leave a bad impression on her first apprentice.
She began to trot over to her once Dawnpaw had called, not wanting to make her wait. Reaching Dawnpaw, she quickly got a mouse for herself from the freshkill pile, and sat down in front of her apprentice to eat it. She made sure to only talk in between bites, so she wouldn't be speaking with freshkill in her mouth. "So, how does being a new apprentice feel?" She questioned with a shy, friendly smile, before flicking her tail signaling for Dawnpaw to sit in front of her.
Old April 11th, 2018, 11:23 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Smallleopard approached Dawnpaw a bit timidly. She planned to get to know her for right now, and go on training most likely tomorrow. Smallleopard didn't know her apprentice very well yet, and she wasn't sure if they'd get along yet. She had been planning this interaction in her head for about an hour, not wanting to leave a bad impression on her first apprentice.
She began to trot over to her once Dawnpaw had called, not wanting to make her wait. Reaching Dawnpaw, she quickly got a mouse for herself from the freshkill pile, and sat down in front of her apprentice to eat it. She made sure to only talk in between bites, so she wouldn't be speaking with freshkill in her mouth. "So, how does being a new apprentice feel?" She questioned with a shy, friendly smile, before flicking her tail signaling for Dawnpaw to sit in front of her.
Dawnpaw finished the rest of her vole in one big gulp and sat in front of her mentor. "Oh, it feel's great!!" Dawnpaw could feel her own excitement wafting off of her, and she could barely keep her paws still. She could not resist giving her mentor a smile. "How long have you been a warrior? Have you mentored other apprentices?" She was as energetic as a kit being outside the nursery after being held in for a day. Dawnpaw licked her chest fur, then looked up at her mentor expectantly, her blue eyes big pools of energy and friendliness.

No star is lost at all

Old April 12th, 2018, 05:42 AM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

@Mystical

Foxflame walked into camp and went to the usual spot she sits in. Seeing Lakedrizzle in it she politely asks "Can I sit here two?"

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.

Last edited by Dovekit12; April 12th, 2018 at 05:43 AM.
Old April 12th, 2018, 06:32 AM

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyapan View Post
The kit slowly opened her eyes, expecting to still be outside in the forest...
When she realised that she were no longer there, she sat up and looked around quickly. Then she remembered, she had followed that she-cat to this place.
Her fear drained away a bit when she still felt her scent there.
The kit had a few words on her tongue, but didn't know where they had come from. "What is a 'Shadowclan' and a 'Dawnkit'?" She asked herself out loud.
"Shadowclan, is all of the cats around you. We're like a big family who take care of each other." Beetlemist smiled as she took in the scents of her clan. "I thought Dawnkit could be your clan name, if you like it that is?"
Old April 12th, 2018, 07:04 AM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Dawnpaw finished the rest of her vole in one big gulp and sat in front of her mentor. "Oh, it feel's great!!" Dawnpaw could feel her own excitement wafting off of her, and she could barely keep her paws still. She could not resist giving her mentor a smile. "How long have you been a warrior? Have you mentored other apprentices?" She was as energetic as a kit being outside the nursery after being held in for a day. Dawnpaw licked her chest fur, then looked up at her mentor expectantly, her blue eyes big pools of energy and friendliness.
Harepaw gave a small purr at the apprentice's excited energy. "That's. good." Her tail flicked back and forth in happiness how well they were getting along so far. "Well, I'm 36 moons, and no I've never had an apprentice." She spoke a bit begrudgingly, but kept up her friendly smile. She finished off the mouse she had taken from the fresh kill, and gave a glance back at her apprentice trying to remember when she was made a warrior. "I think I was made a warrior at 14 moons? That would mean I've been a warrior for 22 moons. Hmm, I'm getting older than I realize." She gave a playful expression while speaking of herself aging.