Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Minkuu
Today 06:19 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:59 AM
Search Party!
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 05:51 AM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 05:46 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 1st, 2016, 05:02 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly View Post
She snorted with laughter. "Ha. You want to get to know me. No no no. You want to flirt with be raise me up then slam never back down. For your pleasure" she hissed distastefully.
(I gtg at 5:30)
(I think we have different time zones, cause it's past 5:30 here, but alright xD)

Pinestorm blinked. "I don't get pleasure out of hurting other cats." What he said was true- sure he flirted a lot, but that wasn't why.

Old December 1st, 2016, 05:24 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
(I think we have different time zones, cause it's past 5:30 here, but alright xD)

Pinestorm blinked. "I don't get pleasure out of hurting other cats." What he said was true- sure he flirted a lot, but that wasn't why.
(Lol)
"Fine sit with me. See if I care." she huffed. "He is kinda cute" she commented to herself. She blinked to get the thought out of her head. She turned back to the tom. "I'm nightstream." She said quietly.

Last edited by Caligo Everton; December 1st, 2016 at 05:24 PM.
Old December 1st, 2016, 05:26 PM

Quote:
(Lol)
"Fine sit with me. See if I care." she huffed. "He is kinda cute" she commented to herself. She blinked to get the thought out of her head. She turned back to the tom. "I'm nightstream." She said quietly.
"Beautiful name for a beautiful cat," Pinestorm responded immediately while he settled down next to her. She actually said yes? That's a first. "So, Nightstream, what's your favorite prey? Is it mouse?" The orange and black tom flicked his tail towards her mouse as he spoke.

Old December 1st, 2016, 05:29 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

Quote:
"Beautiful name for a beautiful cat," Pinestorm responded immediately while he settled down next to her. She actually said yes? That's a first. "So, Nightstream, what's your favorite prey? Is it mouse?" The orange and black tom flicked his tail towards her mouse as he spoke.
"No i prefer rabbits but this is all they had." She said softly. She looked at the tom with curiosity. "So what do you do for fun here?" She asked.

(Gtg see you in two hours.)
Old December 1st, 2016, 05:38 PM

Quote:
"No i prefer rabbits but this is all they had." She said softly. She looked at the tom with curiosity. "So what do you do for fun here?" She asked.

(Gtg see you in two hours.)
(Alright, see you later!)

Normally I just flirt with everyone for fun... But it's not like I can tell you that! Pinestorm smiled at her. "Oh, I walk through the territory." That much was true, though it was only what he did if there was no one around to pester. "What do you do for fun?" He asked her.

Old December 1st, 2016, 05:42 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Timekit nodded as she spoke, he had figured that she hadn't played with other kits very much because of how hesitant and shy she seemed. He didn't really have a favorite, so he voiced that fact; "I like them all really," He mewed cheerfully. The kitten let out a low hum as he thought, knowing he'd probably have to take lead in the decision making. "How about we play... moss ball?" He voiced it as a question, even though Silverkit would most likely agree because she didn't really know much about many of the games. The young tom figured it was a good game for a beginner, since it was so simple. "Basically you just throw this ball of moss back and forth. Bat it around and stuff," He explained. "I'm sure you've seen some other kits playing it." The tom kit finished rolling and weaving the ball of moss together, picking it up carefully. "You'll get the hang of it really quickly, it's easy, but it's also really fun," He mumbled around the ball, trying to grin around the bundle.
Silverkit cocked her head to the side a little, examining Timekit for a moment. "Moss ball? Alright..." She mewed, while she waited for him to explain the game. She listened intently, with an expression of confusion for a moment before he had finished speaking. The game sounded fairly simple; and although she hadn't played much before, she guessed that it would be pretty easy for her to play. "Okay! Sounds like a lot of fun, I guess I could give it a go!" She purred, a slight smile coming across the she cat's features. She realized she probably looked much more approachable and sweet when she smiled like that. Perhaps that would help her to make much more friends. Thankfully Timekit had bumped into her, quite literally, otherwise she would probably still be sitting in the corner on her own without anyone to talk to or play with. At least Timekit appeared to be very friendly as well, and maybe he would be able to help her open up a little more. Silverkit continued to smile as she waited for Timekit to start the game, knowing that it would probably be easier for him to rather than her, considering she was new to it.
(I am SO sorry this took me so long! I apologize for the wait!!)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; December 1st, 2016 at 05:43 PM.
Old December 1st, 2016, 06:08 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Forestpelt's sleek black tail gave the smallest twitch, acknowledging she had heard what he had said. Her green hues remained unpenetreble, her stance rigid and calm. She hadn't been expecting sarcasm from the tom who was so fox like in appearance, and she bit back a mrrow of amusement. She cocked her head to the side, one ear facing up while the other pointed down at the ground, making her look almost kit-like in appearance. That was one of her favorite things to do, although for whatever reason, she either couldn't- or wouldn't- say why. She probably didn't know herself, to be honest, and if she did she was hiding the truth well. She turned her head back to it's original stance and examined Foxspring again.

"Of course you are. And naturally you can be friendly. You call me cold-hearted, however- I have not had the pleasure of making your acquaintance before, correct? So therefore, do you really know me enough to call me that?" She asked, her voice laced with amusement. You wish to get to know me? Very well, but only when I decide that the time is right. Forestpelt thought, with another twitch of her black tail. "In case you are still...interested...my name is Forestpelt." She told him, keeping her green hues uninterested, although if you looked close enough you could see the smallest twinkle behind them.
Foxspring merely blinked at her response, although amusement welled in his chest at it. He couldnt help it. It wasnt everyday he met someone with smart remarks. "Well perhaps you can prove me wrong, then again you might not," he replied simply with a flick of his tail. Her stance afterwards was quite interesting, he hadn't seen such a thing before. Although he didn't say anything of it, instead, he listened to her say her name and repeated it mentally. Of course the origin of that was unknown to him, but it intrigued him. "Foxspring" he replied. He gave her a curt nod in a late greeting, something he hadn't done from the start.
(Little short, sorry)

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 1st, 2016, 06:25 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
Foxspring merely blinked at her response, although amusement welled in his chest at it. He couldnt help it. It wasnt everyday he met someone with smart remarks. "Well perhaps you can prove me wrong, then again you might not," he replied simply with a flick of his tail. Her stance afterwards was quite interesting, he hadn't seen such a thing before. Although he didn't say anything of it, instead, he listened to her say her name and repeated it mentally. Of course the origin of that was unknown to him, but it intrigued him. "Foxspring" he replied. He gave her a curt nod in a late greeting, something he hadn't done from the start.

(Little short, sorry)
"Would you like me to prove you wrong? Because of course, I'm quite happy to do so." The she cat mewed, her hues sparkling with amusement for a moment. She wasn't sure whether the tom was challenging her to prove him wrong, but she would be more then happy to do so. It wasn't a problem for her to prove someone wrong, even if it wasn't always in her nature. "Foxspring? That suits you, I believe." Forestpelt mewed, looking the tom over. He did look remarkably like a fox, which continued to intrigue her, and perhaps the tom's unusual appearance kept her involved in conversation. Besides, Foxspring's quick comebacks and remarks were keeping her on her paws to think up equally witty ones. She wasn't going to step aside and allow herself to be taken over, especially not with this tom. She nodded back, keeping her head dipped for a moment longer than perhaps was necessary as she stayed looking at her paws, keeping herself from looking up at him before she did so, her forest green hues keeping themselves fixed on the fox colored tom.

Smokepaw padded into the clearing, his expression almost blank and unreadable. He looked a little concerned almost as his grey hues gazed out over the clearing. To pretty much anyone else, he appeared to be unfriendly, but if you were to take the time to get to know this young tom, you would find that there was much more to him than met the eye. He was much more complicated than he appeared to be, which sometimes was a good thing and sometimes was not. At all. His grey hues stared around the clearing, scanning it slowly, his head turning with them as he looked for a friendly face. Perhaps for once, someone might dare to approach him; granted, he didn't look like the most approachable tom at the moment. For the moment at hand, he looked pretty unfriendly as a matter of fact. The dark furred tom changed his expression to an almost half-smile and he tried to make himself look as approachable as possible while he sat there.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 1st, 2016, 07:45 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

Quote:
(Alright, see you later!)

Normally I just flirt with everyone for fun... But it's not like I can tell you that! Pinestorm smiled at her. "Oh, I walk through the territory." That much was true, though it was only what he did if there was no one around to pester. "What do you do for fun?" He asked her.
"I like to play with the kits. Oh and I love hunting." She said dreamyly. "What's your favorite place in the territory.? I know mine is the giant pine." She said her soft British voice genuinely curious.
Old December 1st, 2016, 07:47 PM

Quote:
"I like to play with the kits. Oh and I love hunting." She said dreamyly. "What's your favorite place in the territory.? I know mine is the giant pine." She said her soft British voice genuinely curious.
Pinestorm blinked. She's very curious, he noted. "Well, typically I sit in one of the trees in the marsh. I like listening to the frogs and toads." It had been forever since the tom had a normal conversation with another cat, and it felt sort of refreshing.

Closed Thread