Today 10:39 AM

Old December 21st, 2023, 08:21 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Shadow Fiend Purrk - Active

Larkfire
. That was her, wasn't it? It was her, and yet it wasn't. Not anymore, not after she'd followed Elmshadow's scent trail to that hellish cave, that place that seemed to burst with light behind closed eyelids, and then to that dark forest, the one Wolverine resided in. It was no place to call home, and Lark.. Lostspark felt like shuddering just to think of it.

Trudging home had been a long, tiring journey. She could see nothing, and each stumble was painful, a blow to her pride, but as she re-entered ShadowClan's grounds, the territory grew familiar, Lostspark had found that even if she could not see, she had patrolled this land so many times that she could map out most of it in her mind. It bolstered her, that all those moons of constant patrolling allowed her to now follow those same scent trails nearly mindlessly. She did stumble, she did trip, she did nearly fall, but for someone who'd already fallen so far from grace... what was a little more?

She'd arrived back at camp to hear the tail-end of Darkfall's words, and at once she went still, hovering in the shadows of the entrance. From the smell of death lingering in the air, Lostspark knew right then that Starrywisp had been found, and that Darkfall was undoubtedly talking about her. Whom he was talking to, Lostspark was not entirely certain on, kudos to her new lack of sight, but there were only two cats Darkfall technically answered to. And Lostspark was - admittedly uneasily - betting that it was her mother, Dawnstar, in that clearing, a couple steps away. Panic threatened to overwhelm. Panic and shame and distress, so much so that Lostspark had to smother it. Crush it down, because she'd rather not have her scent be riddled with her emotions and alert the entire Clan of her newfound insecurity.

But enough of that -- she'd dallied long enough. With a long exhale, Lostspark pushed off the entrance wall, out of the shadows that sheltered her, and into the clearing. Her lips pursed, her chin lifted, face turned (hopefully, ascertaining from the smell) in the direction of Starrywisp's dead body. Except, everything from her forehead to her muzzle was bandaged, multiple cobwebs spidering across her face, a few tinted pink or red from the excess blood.

"No need." Lostspark breathed finally, when the silence had become too deafening for her tastes. The Medicine Cat swallowed, claws digging into the dirt, ears pricked for any other sound around her. "She's right here."

[ @Dark - Darkfall / @Undertaker - Dawnstar / @SuspiciousMindz - Hawkbite ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old December 22nd, 2023, 06:06 AM
Stoopi sticker

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

Nightkit...blinked..
[closed, activity post]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; December 22nd, 2023 at 06:06 AM.
Old December 22nd, 2023, 03:23 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Dancingkit chased her own tail

[ closed ]

“i'm going nowhere (on and on and...)
i'm getting nowhere (on and on and on), take me away
i'm going nowhere (on and on)”
-avril lavigne

--

✰ [ get to know me | ask me questions ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize
Old December 22nd, 2023, 03:28 PM

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrensic View Post
[ OPEN ]
SQUIRRELPAW - [ female - she/her ]
[ purrks ; none atm]

it takes a long while for squirrelpaw to build up enough courage to even think about stepping foot into the well populated clearing, let alone actually do it. small paws shake with nervousness, big eyes glazed with tears that have yet to fall. she's grown up in this clan, she was born here, she knows these cats. yet, she's still terrified of them. and now, she's not a kit - she's an apprentice. she has responsibilities now, she has a mentor, she has to learn and she will eventually have to become a warrior (if she doesn't die before then...like she fears). realistically, she has nothing to fear..not in the middle of camp at least. there's a very little chance that she'll get harmed or suddenly berated.

she realizes this, and despite that, she starts to cry. she lets out little sniffles, a big frown engulfing her face as she sits in the middle of the entrance of the apprentices den. oh dear..oh stars above, please bless me with some sort of bravery.., she silently pleads, squeezing her eyes shut. she lifts a paw to wipe her tears, eyes still watery like the waterworks may begin any second. finally, she shuffles forward. technically, she's in the clearing - two inches out of the apprentices den. in the clearing.

in the clearing.

the russet molly sits silently, shoulders hunched over and ears flat like she's trying to make herself seem invisible. which..is impossible, she's a fluffball. her face burns with embarrassment, though she's not even sure what she's embarrassed about. bless her heart.
Eveningkit - Female, she/her

The she-kit bounded around the camp, skiding around corners and tripping up the warriors above her, much to their chagrin. But Eveningkit really didn't seem to notice, she was far too busy chasing her run away moss ball to notice any of the annoyed looks around her. But she'd soon get her comeupance when her reckless speeding ended with her running smack dap into the paws of a distraught, sniffling apprentice.

Though the crash barely effected the apprentice it sent the small kit tumbling backwards, sprawling her long lanky limbs out under her as she looked around in a daze for what she had ran into. But when she looked up, never in her short life had she felt greater terror, than in that moment. She straightened up quickly her already huge eyes blowing even wider at the sight infront of her, her mossball bouncing to the side, woefully forgotten. Nothing could possibly bring her back from this. She had been so careless that she had made an apprentice cry.

The horrified kit quickly began to stammer an apology, hoping desperately to in some way mend her unforgivable mistake.
Old December 22nd, 2023, 06:39 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Wasppaw was speaking with starrywhisper while she groomed cardinalkit
[closed]

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old December 23rd, 2023, 02:43 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

*-Hawkkit-*
she/her || 3 moons || no purrks
A solid grey cat with patches of brown with tabby markings

It's!! Cold out!!! Hawkkit shivers in the slight breeze as she wanders around the clearing, searching for something important and super cool to do. Unfortunately, she has no idea who to even go to to ask about super cool tasks and junk. Boo. No fair! Her siblings were no fun and papa Cougar was off somewhere else so she couldn't bother him... what has the world come to!! Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous!!

[open-ish, mostly for activity, but come bother hawk if you wish!!]
Old December 24th, 2023, 01:54 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Dancingkit got the zoomies and slammed face first into the ground after tripping on a pebble, she sobbing briefly before looking around in embarrassment.

[ closed - activity ]

“i'm going nowhere (on and on and...)
i'm getting nowhere (on and on and on), take me away
i'm going nowhere (on and on)”
-avril lavigne

--

✰ [ get to know me | ask me questions ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize

Last edited by stag; December 24th, 2023 at 01:54 PM.
Old December 24th, 2023, 09:03 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Starrywhisper - ultimate predator
female | 24 moons | queen / warrior

A psychopath on mother mode

It had been a few days since starry had a relatively long break from being crammed into the nursery. Taking this short time rather seriously the massively muscular dark blue speckled she cat climbed from the nursery entrance into the clearing. Using her remaining good eye she scanned the clearing in hopes of possibly seeing scorpionvenom or possibly her adoptive son wasppaw. However to no avail the she cat found no trace of her beloved ones in camp at the moment. Shaking her head slightly she took note of how the ground was covered in snow and smiled lightly. How long has it been..certainly over 12 right?

Shaking her fur to rid of the oncoming snowy flakes she glanced aroun the clearing for any cat that happened to be about. Spotting a brown tabby she quickly padded over and dipped her head politely in greeting. Would you mind to go on a hunt with me?

@ChaosBringer.

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old December 24th, 2023, 09:38 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Just a Scratch | Agatha Kitty

He wasn't satisfied with the answer he received. He'd have to go check out the scene himself, or at least what could still be there. The Commanders ears folded back with distaste but before he could cut in and comment, another voice muted him. Green gaze shooting towards the feline, he stared in horror as Larkfire drifted out of the shadows. For a moment, he forgot about Starrywisps body sitting between them all.

Her entire face was bandaged. There was blood visibly seeping through the cobwebs. Somehow, she was alive and standing before them though. He was both impressed and shocked she'd managed to make it back to the camp. "Lar- Larkfire? What happened?" Hawkbite inquired, though not as bitterly.

What the hell happened out there? His gaze drifted towards Dawnstar, almost hoping for an order or to be sent away to investigate. Maybe even just get a reading on her feelings for the situation.

@Undertaker @Rose @Dark

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 25th, 2023, 09:37 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

DreamingBloom

A brown tabby molly with a scar over her left eye had been about to go into the nursery when another molly spoke. "Of course! Did you have some place in mind?" DreamingBloom asked sweetly, but her tone was slightly firm and strong. Fluffing her fur out to keep her body warm, she waited for an answer from the other warrior. "I'm Dreamingbloom, by the way." DreamingBloom said, introducing herself to the fellow warrior.
@Kass

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page