by taillow
Last post by Minkuu
Today 12:05 AM

Old August 4th, 2020, 06:27 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Onwards to the water barn! er-...where was the water barn again...? Sunkit could hear shouting and the difference and decided to go in a random direction that was thankfully correct.

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Old August 4th, 2020, 07:10 PM
Just a Christian

My Mood: Queenly

+ @Rainquail +
Whitepaw, leaving the group, crouched as he went under a tangle of plants, a scent of mouse on his nose. Being careful not to attach any of his fur to any dangling plants, he tried getting sight of the mouse. He had exceptionally good sight, even in the dark, so it was pretty easy for him to spot the brown body half way beneath a leaf, nibbling on a seed of seemingly Poppy orientation.

Stopping in his tracks, he readied for the leap, holding his tail almost correctly as he held still. Leaping forward in a sort of spring-type fashion, he landed on the mouse, causing it to squeak in pain as Whitepaw bit down on it's neck. Yes! My first catch! The tom thought as he picked up the mouse, his eyes bright in excitement, wanting to yowl to his clanmates that he had caught his catch

Character Site is in the works.
Old August 4th, 2020, 11:34 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Lightbubble was hanging away from the battle. He was not.... the most interested in participating. Dirt and grime and blood and stink.... yeah not his forte. The golden tom knew he had to get out of the clearing of course, but just leaving felt like abandoning his clan. Which he really didn't want to seem like he was doing either. He just needed to protect his pelt. When he'd seen a young kit on the ground though, after the nursery had been destroyed, Lightbubble knew that he would be doing something if he saved the kit. So he'd scooped Skunkkit up and brought him out into the territory, where it was quiet, with the distant sounds of battle going on.

Setting Skunkkit down, Lightbubble glanced around, sniffing the air. It smelled like the rest of the queens and kits had headed for the waterbarn but.... ugh. That was so far away. Lightbubble did not want to walk that far.
So instead, he picked the kit back up and walked a bit further, closer to where some of the large pine trees were with thick undergrowth. Setting Skunkkit down once again, Lightbubble gave a nod. "We'll be safe and clean here little kit." He announced. Hopefully the kit's mother wouldn't miss him. Because Lightbubble was not going to waste his precious energy carrying a stinky kit all the way to a stinky barn.

@Zesty Mango

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old August 4th, 2020, 11:40 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Lightbubble was hanging away from the battle. He was not.... the most interested in participating. Dirt and grime and blood and stink.... yeah not his forte. The golden tom knew he had to get out of the clearing of course, but just leaving felt like abandoning his clan. Which he really didn't want to seem like he was doing either. He just needed to protect his pelt. When he'd seen a young kit on the ground though, after the nursery had been destroyed, Lightbubble knew that he would be doing something if he saved the kit. So he'd scooped Skunkkit up and brought him out into the territory, where it was quiet, with the distant sounds of battle going on.

Setting Skunkkit down, Lightbubble glanced around, sniffing the air. It smelled like the rest of the queens and kits had headed for the waterbarn but.... ugh. That was so far away. Lightbubble did not want to walk that far.
So instead, he picked the kit back up and walked a bit further, closer to where some of the large pine trees were with thick undergrowth. Setting Skunkkit down once again, Lightbubble gave a nod. "We'll be safe and clean here little kit." He announced. Hopefully the kit's mother wouldn't miss him. Because Lightbubble was not going to waste his precious energy carrying a stinky kit all the way to a stinky barn.

@Zesty Mango
Skunkkit’s eyes went wide at the big warrior,” t-the t-t-trees a-a-re h-u-ge....ma-ma s-s-said n-n-not t-to l-lea-ve c-ca-mp un-til I-I’m a-an app-rent-ice” he meowed, thinking he’d get in trouble because he left camp, but it wasn’t his fault. Maybe he should have fault the warrior more to stay in camp where he belonged.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 5th, 2020, 12:01 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

[ Open ]

Dovekit had scampered out of the camp when WindClan came in and started attacking. The kit was sitting under a bush, quiet. She didn't thin anyone was around so maybe she should just wait it out?
Old August 5th, 2020, 12:21 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Lightbubble looked down at the kit as he stuttered out some words. Rolling his eyes, the creamy warrior let out a sigh. "Well, sometimes there's situations in life where you have to break the rules." Lightbubble commented, before his ears flicked, and he glanced behind them to see two small eyes, the source of another kit hiding under a bush. "Look, she's breaking the rules too, see? It's alright." He reassured, before taking a sniff of the air as an odd scent reached him. Was that.... smoke?

Lifting his head, Lightbubble could spot a bright glow coming from... the waterbarn? "Great Starclan...." He murmured. Not a fire. Not tonight. Not now. Thank Starclan he hadn't gone over there... but the others who he'd scented heading that direction? Lightbubble had to admit he was a little worried. But now there were two kits he had to watch over, in the middle of a battle, and that was quite a lot for the tom to handle. He didn't even like kits. "Let's um... let's just walk this way for a bit." He suggested. They'd go over to the waterbarn, and if the fire was bad, he'd pick up the kits and scram. He could outrun flames, right? Because he was worried about his clanmates when they faced possible death. That was the peak of his nobility. Waving his tail for the two to follow, Lightbubble began to head towards the flaming area of the forest. It didn't seem to be spreading, which was odd, but... good.

@Zesty Mango @Lynxpaw

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old August 5th, 2020, 12:28 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@RedHead @Lynxpaw

Skunkkit gave a nervous nod and wrinkled his nose at the smell. He just wanted to wake up from this bad dream back in the nursery snuggled up close to his mamas and siblings. Maybe they’d take shelter for a bit with Thunderclan? Thunderclan was nice, right?

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 5th, 2020, 01:01 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Shrikekit had snuck off when the nursery fell bolting from the camp out into the territory, he felt no guilt for leaving the smaller kits behind in a mad rush to save his pelt the small sociopath having no empathy for the rest except perhaps for one cat "Marigoldkit! Marigold! Mari!!!!" He called out terrified for his sister trying to find her without alerting any enemy warriors, he hadn't called her Mari since he could barely walk and it would normally be embarrassing but this situation wasn't really normal. Was this what life was like? One terror for his life after the other? He had been avoiding his littermate after the 'Dewpaw incident' knowing she'd be ashamed of him and his behaviour but now Shrikekit just wanted his bigger sister. He just wanted the only cat that he was safe with.
Huddled under a bush Shrikekit looked around wildly, if Marigoldkit didn't show he'd have to assume she was gone, dead even, and run. Where he'd run? Shrikekit didn't know all he knew was he had to get away...

@Wolfgirl8 (sorry to tag suddenly just wanted to get shrike out of the way! Feel free to ignore this for the drama if you want or turn up just a bit too late after he runs Ive got plans if she finds him or if she doesnt!)

Last edited by Rani; August 5th, 2020 at 01:01 AM.
Old August 5th, 2020, 01:19 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

@RedHead @Zesty Mango

Dovekit ducked out from under the bush. "Is ... Is WindClan gone?" she asked the warrior. She had run out of camp to escape the fight and wasn't sure if it was safe to go back yet. "Can I come with you?" the ShadowClan kit asked.

Last edited by Confuzzled.Lynx; August 5th, 2020 at 01:21 AM.
Old August 5th, 2020, 08:46 AM

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Sorry nothing! Doeflame mewed, bristling. I assume you heard Beastspark send you on patrol! Oh, this cat really rubbed her the wrong way. "Sorry" wasn't going to cut it. Sitting around who knows where doesn't feed the clan, so I suggest you hop to it! My apprentice has already caught more prey than you, and this is her first ever hunting lesson! GO! Go hunt.
Turning around, Doeflame mewed Good job Squirrelpaw! You've caught your first prey! At least one or two of the cats here were motivated. Remembering the sloppy pounce, which really led to all the problems, Doeflame kicked a stone a foxlength away. Squirrelpaw, I want you to leap from the stone as far as you can, like you're pouncing. she mewed slowly, thinking it out. That way, we'll know how close you need to get before leaping to stand a chance of a neat kill. @Azzi @Neon Lights (Sorry about Doe, she's a little nuts)
"she flinched at her words then turned away looking for prey feeling confident to prove herself.