RiverClan Punishments
Last post by occultation
Today 10:26 PM

Old February 5th, 2020, 11:27 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

After the interaction with Dirtfur, Lionstar was looking forward to talking to Fawnsqueak..

But it seemed his plans needed to be put on hold for a moment as Greenfur called his name. "Ah! Yes, Greenfur?"

[ @vermin ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 5th, 2020, 11:44 PM
another level

His ears twitched, turning around to face Lionstar. "I just wanted to apologize for the delay of our hunting patrol. Dandeliondream went missing after a while and Beetlepaw is still learning how to hunt. There was nothing out of the ordinary and I brought back a fish ..at least. That's all. "
@BILL.

Last edited by tye; February 5th, 2020 at 11:46 PM.
Old February 6th, 2020, 12:00 AM
work is never done

Hm.

Well, it could've been worse. Like Dirtfur's attitude. "Of course Dandeliondream would go missing. It's always someone, isn't it?" A low growl rumbled in his throat but he was quick to extinguish it. "Thank you, Greenfur. Good luck with Bugpaw.. she's a yikes. Go ahead and get some rest, and when you're ready I'd like you to work that Bug until she's ready to collapse.. she's behind on her training enough with her little 'disappearing' act." [ @vermin ]

With Greenfur dismissed, Lionstar made his way over to Fawnsqueak. "Hey Fawn, can we talk??? Something weird just happened and I don't think you'll believe me.."

[ @Dipper ]

Old February 6th, 2020, 12:11 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Although he was on his way to the camp exit, Fawnsqueak paused in his step as he was called again. If it'd been the voice of Dirtfur, there would be dread and annoyance where instead he experienced intrigue and a smile coaxed by that informal address. It nearly dashed the thoughts of the deputy's rude behavior, but... not quite. "Hey," he replied brightly. When he realized this was more than a friendly greeting, he remembered the duty awaiting him. "Oh, um-- hang on. Thistlestep! ..Do you think you could take this over?" His head tipped toward the patrol members. "It sounds like Lionstorm needs me for, uh, something."

With his spot covered, he swiveled to face Lionstar again, curious. "Honestly, I could say the same to you. I just had a really... odd experience. Wait, maybe, do you want to--?" Fawnsqueak's pupils darted from side to side, searching for a location they could have this conversation that wasn't in the middle of camp if it was a private matter.

@BILL.

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; February 6th, 2020 at 12:12 AM.
Old February 6th, 2020, 12:18 AM
work is never done

Ah, rats.

Thistlestep wasn't eager to take control of this patrol, especially one with Cougarpaw, but he sucked it up for his brother. "You owe me one, Fawn." He probably wouldn't call Fawnsqueak for any favors, but he liked the possibility..

Holding back a sigh, Thistlestep didn't plan on waiting for any of the patrol members. "Cougarpaw [ @Aquilex]! Hawktalon [ @Vessel]! Let's go."

With their call as a reminder, he headed out of camp.

[ DON'T POST HERE TO CONTINUE - JUST START IN THE TERRITORY. ]

Lionstar relaxed significantly at the sound of Fawn's voice. It was much more pleasant than Dirtfur's, that's for sure. "Do you want to go on a walk and get out of here..? I don't think there's a patrol for the ThunderClan border if you want to touch that up with me."

[ @Dipper ]

Old February 6th, 2020, 03:04 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Pebbleskip
The flighty she-cat trotted over to the deputy when she heard her name called. Pale green eyes flicked between the other patrol members, glancing shortly at the lanky black apprentice before landing the skinny white tom for a solid minute, slow thoughts seeming to crank in her head. Oh, right! She thought, visibly brightening. That's my apprentice! I forgot I had one of those...

Now that she finally recognized Ratpaw as her own apprentice, she turned her attention back on the odd deputy. Who seemed to be exceptionally odd at the moment - not that she normally paid much attention to anyone really. "Yeah, sure." She answered simply, tail waving behind her as she continued, eyes wide and unabashed. "But shouldn't you be leading the patrol since you're coming with us?" She pointed out, keeping up with the deputy as he padded towards the entrance.

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light

Last edited by mochi; February 6th, 2020 at 03:04 PM.
Old February 6th, 2020, 06:51 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @Dipper ]

The tiny kinkalow stepped back as Shiverpetal emerged from the den. He wrinkled his nose, his forehead creasing with worry. The medicine cat had said he had time, yet Goosepaw felt as if he had disappointed the older tom. "If you've got somewhere to be, I can come back later-" he began, but Shiverpetal was already settling onto the ground. Goosepaw crouched, shifting so the medicine cat could get a better view of the wound. He winced as his shoulder moved; the scratches had started to burn a little. "Morningmeadow said I should come see you about these," he explained. "I got them from a ShadowClan cat several days ago, and they're starting to smell a little sour. I can't clean them. Morningmeadow said they may be infected."
"no, no," he said lazily, waving his tail in an equally unhurried manner as if to demonstrate how much time he had. "i have many time." it was hard to count such a thing, but shiverpetal didn't think there was any limit to an endless stream of events that had no sense of chronology, and this was simply another task in his to-do list. a riveting one at that, he could watch a wound all day long. "i enjoy these opportunities to take a look," he commented idly, reshuffling to get even more comfortable. "oh... very lovely, i like it. a watching fest and a story to go with it. you treat me." shiverpetal liked these tales, they were nothing compared to his own of course (and maybe he would take the turn to share soon) but he was content nonetheless, a smile on his muzzle.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old February 6th, 2020, 07:40 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

[ @funfan05 ]

Owlflight's ears twitched as he waited, once again for Ashpaw. She never showed up to their first session so he was a bit on edge. "Ashpaw, get over here!!" He yelled out into the clearing, getting frustrated and impaitent.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old February 6th, 2020, 11:15 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

"I don't quite like your tone of voice fish-breath." Flowerpaw responded as she padded over to the tomcat, giving him a sideways glare, her nose pointed away from his stinking pelt. Everything here smelt like fish, but the cats carried a stronger scent of it. "If your mentorship of me is going to work, I demand more respect. Words like "butt" will not be tolerated." She gave a sideways smirk before pushing past the tom and into the territory, waving her tail for him to follow, like she knew exactly where she was going. Flowerpaw believed she did, or at least that she would figure it out eventually.

Rolling his eyes so hard be basically saw the back of his head. "I don't quite like you but yet here we are." Mossythorn said through his gritting teeth and tail lashing annoyingly. He didn't fail to notice how she held herself like she was better than every cat here. How she turned her nose up at the smell of him and fish. Snorting at her comments, "Ha! As if!" The calico tom couldn't believe how unbelievable Flowerpaw was. "If you want respect you're going have to earn and work for it princess. Scoffing at her and within a few paw steps he stopped in front of her, his paw raised out to stop her."First of all, I'm the mentor here not you so I get to choose what we do. Secondly, I have no problem with sending you to do elder duties rather than train you with that attitude." Now giving a smirk at the molly, his chest slightly puffed out at his retort.
Old February 7th, 2020, 12:42 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

"To be honest I'm starting to like it here. My depression has decreased since I left Windclan." Baynight found himself nodding at her words, not quite in understanding, but in agreement. He had never felt depressed before, at least not as deeply as some others, but he tried to sympathize. "That's nice," Baynight replied. "I'm glad being in RiverClan is helping. It is probably nice being away from the cats or things that made you feel bad." he assumed; he was sure that the other cats he had met that were depressed as she had been were so because of who they had surrounded themselves with.
Willowrose was almost always depressed, but since she left she had seemed happy to be away from her problems. "I miss my family, but I don't regret leaving. I chose to leave for my own good. I would never have made it if I had lived there one more day.", she meowed. The black and white molly laid down and tucked her paws underneath. She began to get comfortable.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do