Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by furrensic
Today 11:41 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Moonraven
Today 11:37 PM
Silverkit first step
Last post by lionparty25
Today 11:29 PM
Locals of WCO!
Last post by poppy
Today 11:29 PM
Claws Ready [THC Battle...
by glitch
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 11:24 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 15th, 2018, 12:23 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post
Hey EmberPool *he said walking over to her* how are you *he asks*
Emberpool looked up at Shadowfire, a her warm gaze on him. "Hi, Shadowfire! I'm good, thanks. What about you?" She flicked her tail tip in welcome.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 15th, 2018, 12:29 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Smallleopard sighed in relief once Dawnpaw explained her irritation. She stood up, and licked her own muzzle to clean off any remaining fresh kill on it. She gave a gentle nod to the apprentice. "Well I hadn't planned on it, but if you want to there's still plenty of time in the day to learn our territory borders and such." She looked up at the sky once more to check. It was barely visible through the trees, but she could just make out the sun sitting in the middle of the sky. This meant they had plenty of time for any type of basic training.
Dawnpaw jumped to her paws in excitement. "Yes please!" Even though it was basic, Dawnpaw couldn't wait. "I have not been in the forest before!!!"

No star is lost at all

Old April 15th, 2018, 12:38 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmbreFeather View Post

Dawnpaw jumped to her paws in excitement. "Yes please!" Even though it was basic, Dawnpaw couldn't wait. "I have not been in the forest before!!!"
Smallleopard smiled at her excitement, and flicked her tail in the direction of the camp exit. "Well let's be off then." She began to pad away, but checked that Dawnpaw was behind her before completely leaving camp.
(Want to move this to Shadowclan territory?)
Old April 15th, 2018, 12:45 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Smallleopard smiled at her excitement, and flicked her tail in the direction of the camp exit. "Well let's be off then." She began to pad away, but checked that Dawnpaw was behind her before completely leaving camp.
(Want to move this to Shadowclan territory?)
(Sure, you mention me?)
Dawnpaw hurried after her mentor. (Its simple because we're moving xP)

No star is lost at all

Old April 15th, 2018, 12:51 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
daydream had simply been trying to organize the last of their herbs before they heard another cat walk in. they turned around, about to complain about how they had enough cats in here, but closed their maw when he said there was a thorn in their eye. yikes. that could be serious given the sitution, where the thorn was placed in the eye, if it actually cut the eye open, and so on. the worst senerio is loss of eyesight. they padded forward,"Out yourself in a nest while i get the herbs to treat your eye, in the meantime, dont rub your eye in anyway or close it, itll make it worse and only make the wound deeper and risk the loss of vision."
"I'm sorry to bother you," Sunray quickly apologized before heading over and sitting down. His heart dropped when Daydream said he could risk the loss of vision and he froze. He didn't want to think about that, so he just waited not-so-patiently, trying to get anything else to go through his head. His tail swished back and forth nervously, and his paws were twitching.

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old April 15th, 2018, 12:56 PM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring

Quote:

Emberpool looked up at Shadowfire, a her warm gaze on him. "Hi, Shadowfire! I'm good, thanks. What about you?" She flicked her tail tip in welcome.
I'm doing ok thanks for asking *he said happily* so what's your favorite type of prey *he asked*

Last edited by ShadowFire 1967; April 15th, 2018 at 01:01 PM.
Old April 15th, 2018, 01:23 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
I'm doing ok thanks for asking *he said happily* so what's your favorite type of prey *he asked*
She dipped her head in acknowledgment. "My favorite prey is... gosh. Thats hard. I like voles, sparrow, robins, and thrush's. Um, what about you?" She spied a mouse - a live one - eating fallen beech nuts from a near-by beech tree. Inside the camp. Strange. So brave for a mouse like that. She thought. Emberpool stalked forward without a word to Shadowfire and got within pouncing distance before the mouse realized where it was. It let out a squeak of alarm as Emberpool lunged, catching it in her claws and killing it swiftly. She brought it back to Shadowfire. "Want some?" She asked hesitantly pushing it towards him.

No star is lost at all

Old April 15th, 2018, 01:27 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
The dark feline exhaled slowly, grinning slightly as she watched her sister perk up with excitement and joy. She hoped greatly that the feline would forget or something would come up to throw off whatever her sister was planning. Frankly, there was a small amount of extra stress from this, and it was unneeded. Daydream would scold them for putting extra weight on her already-weighted thoughts, and the thought of that temporarily forced Flashpaw to shy away from the topic. But she could be strong. She needed to prove that. No longer would she be the pathetic weakling sulking around camp leeching off of others' food. She was going to pull her weight and make a difference in this world. Yes, she was now in a position to be somebody always remembered, and she was not backing down.

"I'll be off, then," she muttered softly, a bit guilty that she had to leave her sister so soon. "Daydream will need me. We're beginning training today." She grinned. There was something to be excited for. Her first day of training to be the new ShadowClan Medicine Cat Apprentice. Her pelt tingled slightly as she turned her gaze to the den that she now shared with one of the most important cats in the Clan, excitement pricking her paws. Glancing back at Rosepaw, she mewed, "Remember, sis. Not too bad!" And with that, she turned back to her destiny, her paws carrying her on the journey she'd be on for moons to come.

[ thought this was a good spot to end off, and im really overrun with roleplays right now, so this'll assist me. okay with you? ]
(Yes of course! This is a good stopping point ^^)

Rosepaw was too caught up in her own excitement, half talking to herself and half to Flashpaw as she thought of idea after idea of what pranks they could possibly pull together. The list was longer now that there were two sets of paws working on it instead of just Rosepaw's. She was eager to get started planning, as it had been awhile since her last prank - a thorn in Pearlpaw's nest. She chuckled slightly at the memory, ignoring the fact that the feline now probably hated her. She could live with other cats not liking her as long as she had her sister. The cream colored apprentice honestly couldn't care less about the reputation she was earning herself; the best prannkster in ShadowClan? It was a title she would hold with pride, her head up high.

"I'll try not too!" she called after Flashpaw, who was now heading towards the medicine den. Her tail waved in farewell. "Good luck training with the grump!" Rosepaw didn't now Daydream too well, but the word around camp is that they were a grump, ever since they were an apprentice. With a small shrug, Rosepaw bounced off, happily skipping towards the fresh-kill pile for breakfast, ideas after ideas of pranks rolling through her mind.

Last edited by Mauve; April 15th, 2018 at 01:27 PM.
Old April 15th, 2018, 01:30 PM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring

Quote:

She dipped her head in acknowledgment. "My favorite prey is... gosh. Thats hard. I like voles, sparrow, robins, and thrush's. Um, what about you?" She spied a mouse - a live one - eating fallen beech nuts from a near-by beech tree. Inside the camp. Strange. So brave for a mouse like that. She thought. Emberpool stalked forward without a word to Shadowfire and got within pouncing distance before the mouse realized where it was. It let out a squeak of alarm as Emberpool lunged, catching it in her claws and killing it swiftly. She brought it back to Shadowfire. "Want some?" She asked hesitantly pushing it towards him.
Nah it was your kill you can have it *he said* also my favorite prey is mouse *he said* you sound a bit nervous are you ok *he asked* @OmbreFeather

Last edited by ShadowFire 1967; April 15th, 2018 at 01:49 PM.
Old April 15th, 2018, 02:02 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Nah it was your kill you can have it *he said* also my favorite prey is mouse *he said* you sound a bit nervous are you ok *he asked* @OmbreFeather
"No i'm fine. Are you sure?" She asked him. "Clan cats share."

No star is lost at all

Closed Thread