The Swift Tiger {p}
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:07 AM

Old April 11th, 2020, 11:44 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

(OPEN)
Murkyshadow stalked silently through the territory in search of some prey, well he wasn’t exactly searching for prey, more he was searching for interesting things to kill, he spotted a snake and dropped into a crouch before springing forward and pounced on the head before biting the dead and ripping it off and spitting it out, before watching the headless snake squirm for a couple beats before going limp,” Wimp. Were you asking for death or are you just too scared to kill me?” He taunted to the dead snake he killed, before giving a slightly louder taunt,” Come at me snakes, or are you scared to get revenge on me for killing your friend-o?” He smirked,” Cowardly snakes.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 11th, 2020, 11:52 AM

My Mood: Asleep

Gorsedust sighed, this was fresh air, he had been cooped up in the Elder’s den for much too long, he heard a voice, it sounded like Murkyshadow, he padded up to the area where he heard him, there was Murkyshadow, standing over a headless snake, taunting it!
Old April 11th, 2020, 02:09 PM
Probable Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
(OPEN)
Murkyshadow stalked silently through the territory in search of some prey, well he wasn’t exactly searching for prey, more he was searching for interesting things to kill, he spotted a snake and dropped into a crouch before springing forward and pounced on the head before biting the dead and ripping it off and spitting it out, before watching the headless snake squirm for a couple beats before going limp,” Wimp. Were you asking for death or are you just too scared to kill me?” He taunted to the dead snake he killed, before giving a slightly louder taunt,” Come at me snakes, or are you scared to get revenge on me for killing your friend-o?” He smirked,” Cowardly snakes.”
Greyheart noticed the rather aggressive snake terrorizing while passing by, "Are you... terrorizing snakes?"
Old April 11th, 2020, 02:32 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by \\/\/ View Post
Greyheart noticed the rather aggressive snake terrorizing while passing by, "Are you... terrorizing snakes?"
Murkyshadow glanced up,” They didn’t even fight me, it was such an easy kill.” He meowed rolling his eyes emphasizing on how easy a kill it was Greyheart wouldn’t understand...he thought to himself.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 11th, 2020, 04:49 PM
Probable Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Murkyshadow glanced up,” They didn’t even fight me, it was such an easy kill.” He meowed rolling his eyes emphasizing on how easy a kill it was Greyheart wouldn’t understand...he thought to himself.
"I think that's because you snuck up on it. Which by the way, it still quite impressive, but..."
Greyheart looked vaguely perplexed.
"There is easier prey you know? Why'd you do... that to it anyway?"
Old April 11th, 2020, 05:34 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by \\/\/ View Post
"I think that's because you snuck up on it. Which by the way, it still quite impressive, but..."
Greyheart looked vaguely perplexed.
"There is easier prey you know? Why'd you do... that to it anyway?"
He replied,” I enjoyed challenging myself to hunt as an apprentice, and prey isn’t very challenging anymore, so I try to make it challenging, but I don’t want to waste prey so I don’t try fishing.”

Old April 11th, 2020, 10:26 PM
Probable Procrastinator

"Maybe you could try climbing after squirrels," Greyheart said sarcastically.
What cat wants prey that's hard to catch?
Old April 12th, 2020, 01:18 AM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

Ashcloud was trotting through the territory when he heard Murkyshadow taunting a snake, ashcloud tilted his head and started trotting in his direction. Ashcloud trotted through a bush to see greyheart and as excepted, Murkyshadow. He spotted the decapitated snake and felt a snarl rise in his throat, "Murkyshadow!" ashcloud growled,"show some respect for the prey that feeds you." ashcloud narrowed his eyes at the warrior, "Surely a warrior of your age should know that by now or do I need to inform duskstar that you need to go through your training again?" Ashcloud gave the tom a challenging look. He turned to greyheart and straightened up, no expression shown, "and as for you, you shouldn't be encouraging that behavior, respect the prey the keeps you strong and healthy." ashcloud finished and stared at the two, waiting for the whining to start or threats.
@Zesty Mango
@\/\/

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!

Last edited by kittygirl; April 12th, 2020 at 02:02 AM.
Old April 12th, 2020, 10:45 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbot View Post

The Tortoiseshell's ears twitched as she spoke about training. Oh right, the whole reason behind why he was dubbed an 'Apprentice' or a Newbie, as he called it. Honestly it ticked the tom off, did they not think he had prior training before? With a snort the tom swung his head to the side. "I know how to defend. Just because I wasn't a clan cat doesn't mean I'm helpless" he sniffed.

Green hues narrowed as he returned his attention to Cedarstream as she started coaching him. Digging his paws into the ground, his lips curled up, and his ears folded against his head. Did they really think this low of him? Were all these Clancats really this egotistical? On such a high horse that anyone who wasn't one of them was just...incapable of anything?

Squinting Blazingpaw let out a snarl and got down to the pose she was in, making sure to match it perfectly. "Good enough for you?" he was seasoned. Heck he was apart of the Loner's group that attacked them in the first place. Yet here she was talking to him as if he was stupid, babying him.
Cedarstream's ears flipped back at the look that she saw in those green eyes of her apprentice. The fur along her spine prickled uneasily. She hadn't meant to make him feel bad, or worse, make him go on the defensive about his abilities. She just wanted to start at square one... Her tail flicked uncomfortably as her brain scrambled to try to find something to mend the issue she had just caused. It seemed everything she did just made him angry.

"That's perfect!" She echoed, trying to sound encouraging and supportive but feared it sounded as strained as she felt. Though she wouldn't let her want to connect with the younger cat phase her training methods. Sometimes you couldn't win every cat over and it took patience. She would not forget her patience right now. Instead, she knew she needed to relax, maybe he would like it better if she weren't taking this so seriously and tried to be a little more fun.

So she let a little eager smile onto her maw and relaxed her composure, trying not to focus so much on following the traditional lessons she took with a clan born apprentice. "If you're oh so great with fighting, why don't you show me what you've got huh?" She taunted instead, making sure to be ready for whatever attack he had. Her seafoam gaze now glittered playfull. She loved sparring, it was always fun and playful. Hopefully he had some good moves tucked away that he had learned in previous times. It would be fun to see if she could learn from him some.
Old April 12th, 2020, 11:13 AM
Probable Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygirl View Post
Ashcloud was trotting through the territory when he heard Murkyshadow taunting a snake, ashcloud tilted his head and started trotting in his direction. Ashcloud trotted through a bush to see greyheart and as excepted, Murkyshadow. He spotted the decapitated snake and felt a snarl rise in his throat, "Murkyshadow!" ashcloud growled,"show some respect for the prey that feeds you." ashcloud narrowed his eyes at the warrior, "Surely a warrior of your age should know that by now or do I need to inform duskstar that you need to go through your training again?" Ashcloud gave the tom a challenging look. He turned to greyheart and straightened up, no expression shown, "and as for you, you shouldn't be encouraging that behavior, respect the prey the keeps you strong and healthy." ashcloud finished and stared at the two, waiting for the whining to start or threats.
@Zesty Mango
@\/\/
"I wasn't encouraging him!" Greyheart said defensively, "and snakes aren't really prey..."
@Zesty Mango

Last edited by Wolfsli123; April 12th, 2020 at 11:32 AM.