by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 10:47 PM

Old December 24th, 2019, 09:03 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

@Dirtfur @x ghostie

Flinching at the tone he gave wormpaw she nodded at the given information . However she felt that familiar burning rage...something didn't settle with her. Fur prickling she stood back up only to look at the tom "he was just asking a question . " she said in a calm tone. Being young she remembered how she felt when she asked her own father questions . ....he was very much a just be quiet and do as I say type of cat. He also made others do most of the work. Whiskers twitching she gave Dirtfur a icy gaze "and your helping us search. Not just barking out orders and checking if we're right . Your knowledge is needed yes, but your not lazing around. Right now you may not be ...But I won't let it get past that. Ive had far too much of a cat like that in my time ." she meowed as she fought to keep her temper in check. "But thank you for the information " she meowed with a smile before going back to search . However she gave wormpaw a little nudge with her shoulder "ignore him " she whispered "if you'd like...you can come to me for answers too ok? " she said as she tried her best to keep peace and help.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 24th, 2019, 09:39 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

The tabby patrol leader flinched and eyes wide from the she-cat's defense and telling him that he will help search. He shook his head and stepped forward, staring Brambleblaze back but not an icy gaze; however, he stared with eyes of fear, but somewhat proud. The tabby molly was brave enough to stand for an apprentice and speak up to a leader-a patrol leader at least.
He nodded and blinked a welcome for the new information of the willow tree, then watched the warrior padded to the apprentice.
With another nod, he begun a search by coming to a tree next the first one. Low branches, check. Long leaves, check. And long roots, check.
Dirtfur scraped between each roots to find that opening.
@SilentLamb @x ghostie

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word

Last edited by Dirtfur; December 24th, 2019 at 09:39 PM.
Old December 24th, 2019, 09:51 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

the apprentice seems surprised at brambleblaze's words, he could feel his fur become hotter. he shyly lowered his head, "it's fine, i did irrupt the conversation-- a warrior, " wormpaw paused, he furrow his eyebrows as if he was trying to read off a script, "a warrior needs to be aware and,, er, respectfulll,,.. yeah. respectful, " he nodded. he lift his head, "buut i will take you up on that offer, " wormpaw grin, "my area is extremely boring and i doubt it has the tunnels. the ground feels too soft to have tunnels underneath, " he stated. he shook his head lightly, removing his quick-lived grin. he follow after the molly, checking the trees. he examined the roots, pawing at the surface. yet as wormpaw look up-- the tree lack the droopy leaves. he rub against the bark, marking that the tree wasn't the opening.

@Dirtfur @SilentLamb

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old December 24th, 2019, 10:00 PM

@x ghostie @Dirtfur

Humming . She nodded perhaps I was being a bit too protective ... cheeks burning at that thought she returned to work. However she was glad that Dirtfur didn't explode at what she said...And she swore she felt a bit a proud aura from him? Nah she better not dwell on it too much. Though she frowned that wormpaws spot wasn't what they were looking for, her search didn't turn out to be so lucky either.. She thought she found an opening, but it was dug up by what smelled like to be an squirrel. The scent very stale. "no luck here either ..." she mumbled only slam her tail on to the ground. She hoped that dirtfur had more luck though. ..

Old December 24th, 2019, 10:26 PM

He scooped up some dirt and debris in one of spaces surrounded by two roots, yet he found nothing. Onto the next tree. Dirtfur hoped, please StarClan have the next one have the tunnel entrance.
He strolled anxiously to another willow tree. The brown tabby wedge his paw into the mud of one space and used much force to scoop it out. He continued this on the next space...and the next. Soon he dug every space, at least some (Dirtfur had miscounted; too many roots).
Lost half of hope, the patrol leader gave up the search of this and goes to another; however, due to snow covering almost all of the forest floor, his dirty paw hooked onto a white-gray root and slammed his muzzle into mud. He grunted and forced himself to get up, but as he lifted his hind legs and pressed them between roots, he was pulled back down.
It felt as if some wind gripped one his hind leg and pulled the tabby into the void. Luckily, the wind failed when Dirtfur gripped on te root in front of him.
He breathed in the air, calming himself from shock. He put his left paw in front of his right and claw the ground. The brown warrior hauled himself out of the hole. Now with his whole body out the hole, he laid down to take a breather. Heartbeats passed and now is time for Dirtfur to check what made him fall.
The patrol leader's Amber marbles shine with new hope and surprise.
Finally, he purred. "Guys, I found the tunnel!"

@x ghostie @SilentLamb

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old December 24th, 2019, 10:42 PM

the apprentice did his best to search, trying to prod between the roots-- his patience growing thin. every so often he would check up on brambleblaze out of curiosity and pure hope. the cold was starting to get to him, considering wormpaw's fur was extremely short and sleek-- it was amazing he hadn't started to be affected sooner. yet it seems his cold nights made him a bit used to it. he brought his paw up, lapping at his pads to warm them.
"no luck, " he mumbled, finishing checking another tree. of course he had no luck. wormpaw seem to lack luck. well, that was what the tom thought. he relied on pure skills, yes ye-- a yowl irrupted his thoughts. he whirl around, did he hear that correctly? a purr escape him, grinning happily. "finally!" wormpaw chirp, practically skipping over to the tunnel entrance. never in his life would he think he would be delighted to dig for once. he clear his throat, straightening his posture. "i was starting to think lionstar had sent us on a mouse chase, " he mew, staring at the opening.
the patrol was finally getting some progress.

@Dirtfur @SilentLamb

pronouns.cc
Old December 25th, 2019, 08:34 AM

@Dirtfur @x ghostie

Ears perking up, BrambleBlaze swished her tail at dirtfurs announcement . finally! she was this close in calling it a day. Trotting over to the tunnel entrance, she crouched on one side and stuck her head in. Dark, cold and somewhat damp? Eh. Yanking her head out "shall we begin?" she said in a more excited tone. She's never been in a tunnel before so this'll be exciting!

Old December 25th, 2019, 03:42 PM

@SilentLamb @x ghostie

Dirtfur waited for his patrol to come to the patrol leader. He glance around to check if there are any ThunderClan cats who spotted them. Luckily, none had shown. Not paying attention to any actions from Wormpaw and Brambleblaze, he scooped up some mud and rubbed it against the frost the willow tree bark.
He listened to Wormpaw's relief and thought of what Lionstar was trying to do.
If Lionstar want us on a mouse chase he could've said so. Then heard Brambleblaze's enthusiastic question that will be answer by the tabby tomcat.
"Well, the tunnel is not longer. Bet it haven't reached to a large tunnel; so, my suggestion is to dig it further into the earth until we come into another tunnel that holds our secret camp."
Without hesitation, he slid down to the tunnel. Some of the light faded, though not darker yet. Meeting the dead end made up of earth-debris, he wedged his now-unsheathed claws into the dirt and pushed them aside. The brown warrior scooted to the left to let the patrol members to help digging.

No no word

Last edited by Dirtfur; December 25th, 2019 at 04:58 PM.
Old December 25th, 2019, 04:16 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

@xoyami @xeno @Fuzzy

Eveningpaw sighed, wondering how this cat had so much energy. Then she looked down at her paws, the tickle of shame creeping up her spine.

I used to be like that. It comes from hope. Joy. Happiness. All of which I gave up.

The russet she-cat lifted her gaze to Petuniapaw's and thought for a moment.

Does she have sadness that she buries inside, or is her conscience clear? You never can tell with cats.

Untrustworthy, all of them.

All of
us.

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida
Old December 25th, 2019, 04:56 PM

wormpaw lean forward, sniffing the willow tree's bark. yeah-- it-- it smelled like every single tree besides the new scent of mud on the wood. he frown, pouting. he was hoping it would be a bit more special besides looking droopy. "we're going to find that camp, " he declared, lifting his chin up slightly. considering he was the dark lord of the apprentices, he could assure they would find the secret camp. hopefully. wormpaw wasn't that sure.
he slid in after dirtfur, his claws digging into the earth so he wouldn't slip and fall on his way down. he gazed around the tunnel in wonder, it smelled nice. the thunderclan scent was gone and it was warmer down here.
wormpaw started to dig, scooping the dirt and making a small dirt pile. every so often he would glance at dirtfur and make sure he wasn't messing up. he dig. and dig. and dig. he slowly started to sink into his own world again.

@Dirtfur @SilentLamb

pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; December 25th, 2019 at 04:57 PM.