Today 08:16 PM

Old September 24th, 2020, 02:13 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Good job! Why don't we head back to camp now. Doeflame mewed firmly, turning and heading off. @Flowerfeather2000
"ok." Littlepaw heard that is wasn't an option to not go bacak in her tone.
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old September 24th, 2020, 04:50 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Alright, come on! Doeflame chirped, before bounding back towards camp, squirrel clutched between her jaws. All in all the training had gone well, which was always a good thing. Littlepaw would probably become a warrior pretty quickly, at least based on his skills now. (Let's just end it here, since a lot has happened since we started.) @Flowerfeather2000
Old September 24th, 2020, 05:02 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Alright, come on! Doeflame chirped, before bounding back towards camp, squirrel clutched between her jaws. All in all the training had gone well, which was always a good thing. Littlepaw would probably become a warrior pretty quickly, at least based on his skills now. (Let's just end it here, since a lot has happened since we started.) @Flowerfeather2000
(ok)
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old September 25th, 2020, 12:52 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenmask View Post
Sparrowpaw stalked closely behind, until arriving at where the squirrel was, red, juicy, and fluffy. He had not eaten much until now so he was eager to hunt something and impress his mentor. Can i catch it? he thought, looking over to his mentor seemingly waiting for some signal.
But Sparrowpaw was starving and after all the quicker the better, he flicked his tail a little and moved closer aaaaaand........pounce!
But he had not realized that by moving he had russled some leaves which alerted the squirrel.
By pouncing he had only managed to rip off half of squirrels tail, the rodent proceeded to run off with only half a tail left.
Sparrowpaw stood there, wanting to chase after it and rip it to more pieces but instead watched it run off, holding the tail part in his mouth with blood on the grass.

[so sorry for the delay]

Okay. They probably needed more practice but Buckspring couldn't help but smile slightly, briefly. Sparrowpaw was trying and that was what mattered. Of course he wouldn't be fan of getting blood splattered on his fur but like... that could be avoided surely. The tail though, or rather half the tail that the poor apprentice was standing with and looking lost and empty with, did draw a chuckle from the tom's throat as he made his way over. "You did good! Your technique was off by a bit which moved some leaves and alerted the squirrel to your presence, hence it escaped before you could catch it." He himself suffered from another problem when it came to hunting, his large shape and snow white fur. It was pretty and all but not optimal for hunting and stalking preys and especially not when you were supposed to remain invisible. "This time, because we do not well on the past little flower, you can try to smell out something - if you can underneath the blood - and I'll show you how to catch it properly unless you want to have another try?"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old September 25th, 2020, 09:32 AM
don't worry, be happy

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

[so sorry for the delay]

Okay. They probably needed more practice but Buckspring couldn't help but smile slightly, briefly. Sparrowpaw was trying and that was what mattered. Of course he wouldn't be fan of getting blood splattered on his fur but like... that could be avoided surely. The tail though, or rather half the tail that the poor apprentice was standing with and looking lost and empty with, did draw a chuckle from the tom's throat as he made his way over. "You did good! Your technique was off by a bit which moved some leaves and alerted the squirrel to your presence, hence it escaped before you could catch it." He himself suffered from another problem when it came to hunting, his large shape and snow white fur. It was pretty and all but not optimal for hunting and stalking preys and especially not when you were supposed to remain invisible. "This time, because we do not well on the past little flower, you can try to smell out something - if you can underneath the blood - and I'll show you how to catch it properly unless you want to have another try?"

Sparrowpaw seemed to pause for a bit, staring at the bush with wide eyes, for no apparent reason, he himself didn't know why, it had felt as though missing that squirrel meant something, that he had let go of something important or that he had made a terrible mistake. He quickly jumped back to reality turning his head to Buckspring.
"Huh?" Sparrowpaw mewed, "O-oh yeah, another try."
I don't need to be shown how to hunt properly! he thought, My skills are just fine! I'll definetely catch the next prey!
The orange tabby dropped the fluffy half-tail on the ground, licking off the blood on his paws. He stretched and sniffed the air, there was a faint hint of frog, Great! he thought.
"I smell frog." Sparrowpaw meowed.
Old September 27th, 2020, 06:48 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenmask View Post
Sparrowpaw seemed to pause for a bit, staring at the bush with wide eyes, for no apparent reason, he himself didn't know why, it had felt as though missing that squirrel meant something, that he had let go of something important or that he had made a terrible mistake. He quickly jumped back to reality turning his head to Buckspring.
"Huh?" Sparrowpaw mewed, "O-oh yeah, another try."
I don't need to be shown how to hunt properly! he thought, My skills are just fine! I'll definetely catch the next prey!
The orange tabby dropped the fluffy half-tail on the ground, licking off the blood on his paws. He stretched and sniffed the air, there was a faint hint of frog, Great! he thought.
"I smell frog." Sparrowpaw meowed.
Frog? Wait what. Buckspring was not happy. He didn't want to go hunting frogs! They were disgusting. And not something he wanted to spend his time on at all. Frogs were bad news and usually just... ended up tasting bland and like mud. Mud wasn't particularly tasty either so the white tom didn't look forward to go hunting them but with the approaching leafbare none of them had a reason to be picky. Soon the only thing he would be eating would be frogs and he was most certainly not looking forward to that once that should happen. Not fun. Nevertheless, he could not show to his apprentice that he as afraid... no not afraid. Okay. Okay. Totally afraid; of frogs. Of frogs of all things. Okay. Okay. Concentrate. "You said you smelled what?" oh. How dumb could he be? Shouldn't have done that, that was simply reducing his intelligence. "Okay, you smell frog. Go for it then, you can have fun hunting it. Just, please do not hug me if you end up in the mud okay? I have no intention of getting more disgusting liquids on my fur today." The blood was already enough staining of his white fur and it would be hard enough to get out.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old September 27th, 2020, 07:00 AM
don't worry, be happy

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Frog? Wait what. Buckspring was not happy. He didn't want to go hunting frogs! They were disgusting. And not something he wanted to spend his time on at all. Frogs were bad news and usually just... ended up tasting bland and like mud. Mud wasn't particularly tasty either so the white tom didn't look forward to go hunting them but with the approaching leafbare none of them had a reason to be picky. Soon the only thing he would be eating would be frogs and he was most certainly not looking forward to that once that should happen. Not fun. Nevertheless, he could not show to his apprentice that he as afraid... no not afraid. Okay. Okay. Totally afraid; of frogs. Of frogs of all things. Okay. Okay. Concentrate. "You said you smelled what?" oh. How dumb could he be? Shouldn't have done that, that was simply reducing his intelligence. "Okay, you smell frog. Go for it then, you can have fun hunting it. Just, please do not hug me if you end up in the mud okay? I have no intention of getting more disgusting liquids on my fur today." The blood was already enough staining of his white fur and it would be hard enough to get out.

Sparrowpaw seemed slightly confused, but padded away from his mentor. He sniffed again, it was near. The tom searched more to find a slimy little croaking fellow sitting on a tree stump, Great! he thought. Sparrowpaw crouched in the grass, he was conveniently behind the frog so this would be easy. There was mud sure but not much, he stalked behind before leaping on to the green amphibian and squishing it. Sparrowpaw looked down on his catch, kinda disgusting but eatable, might give it to some kits.
The orange tabby grab the frog in his mouth and looked for his mentor, this took a few minutes since the smell of squished frog and blood hid the flowery scent of Buckspring. He soon spotted the white tom, padding up to him but making sure he didn't get too close.
"I caught it!" Sparrowpaw exclaimed proudly.
Old September 28th, 2020, 12:40 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Adderfang had finished her work on the new camp and stood for a second narrowing her eyes as she wondered what exactly seemed to be missing from the picture, she was sure something was absent... She bulky warrior let out an amused snort as it struck her, it was obvious, there was no prey pile to speak of in the new camp. Her head cocked for a second as she wondered if it was prudent to ask Dawnstripe if there was a hunting patrol already before deciding not to bother her over something Adderfang could easily sort out herself. It wasnt like warriors needed permission to hunt for their clan and if others wished to join her it was their prerogative. Drawing in a breath to let out a clear call the brown black warrior focused her gaze on the apprentices as she spoke.

"Im heading out to gather prey for a new fresh kill pile, feel free to join me if any of you wish to. If there are any apprentices that want to gain new experiences or skills this is an opportunity for that to happen as well."
Sure she felt that the younger generation should be eager to help the clan for duties sake but it did not hurt to sweeten the pot with the offer to teach them some warrior skills. Done speaking Adderfang sat down idly grooming a paw to wait for any clanmates that wished to join her but easily resolved not to sit doing nothing for too long.

[open to anyone who wishes to do some hunting as a group!]

Last edited by Rani; September 28th, 2020 at 12:41 AM.
Old September 28th, 2020, 05:36 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Shrewpaw sped towards Adderfang. Skidding to a halt in front of the warrior, he mewed quickly I'll come! Hopefully it would be fun, or they would at least catch a lot of prey. And that would be helpful, which would hopefully make Dawnstar happy. He didn't like her, but he didn't want her mad at him, or Blackhaze or Foggybrook or Darkpaw, or ANYONE really, so he should probably do a SUPER good job of........everything really. @Rani
Old September 28th, 2020, 06:55 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Adderfang snorted in displeasure that only one cat responded to her but quickly turned her less than pleased expression to a more kind small grin to reassure the apprentice her ire was not focused on him. "Well unless anyone else decides to join us its just you and me so I hope you're ready to put some work in. Don't worry though Ive got an idea of how we can gather lots of prey even if it's just the two of us." She got up and stretched turning to pad off into the forrest motioning for the smaller tom to follow her with a flick of a tail. "Now tell me, have you ever gone burrow flushing?"

@gs29513

Last edited by Rani; September 28th, 2020 at 06:55 PM.