Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 01:42 AM

Old December 22nd, 2023, 12:22 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear || thunderclan medicine cat apprentice
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

Thankfully, Drizzlecloud didn’t take as long as Springpaw was expecting her to, being relatively quick on her paws with gathering the acquired herbs for this relatively stressful situation. She looked relatively exhausted from her rushing to gather the herbs. Springpaw’s hopes dwindled as soon as she saw the frail condition of the catmint, her brain muddled as she eyed the duo of leaves for a second. How were those herbs going to help get the poison out of Tawnykit’s bite wounds? Her mind raced, and without any answer given to her from the stars above, Springpaw reluctantly reached over and snagged both of the leaves. Her nose detected the fresh, minty odor that eliminated the leaves, savoring something deep within her. Despite the urge to keep inhaling its scent, she forced herself to begin working on properly chewing it up into a poultice. It was needed to properly soak out the poison. However, she only chewed one of the leaves, keeping the other close to her so she could place it on top of the wound after she placed the poultice onto the inflicted area.

Springpaw lifted herself as she briefly scanned Tawnykit’s facial expression, feeling her hopes dimmer as she saw how undeniably tired the young feline looked. Not good. If the ragweed isn’t going to be enough to keep his strength up, then he is going to need some chamomile to keep him at ease and to help ease him from the sudden shock. “S… s-someone!... G… Go… out in… to the… territory… and please… get us… some… c-chamomile… it looks… similar… to a… daisy flower… white with… a yellow center… but it’s… petals are… smaller… I need… a couple… to help… Tawnykit!” Her voice struggled to properly expel the words with her vocal cords drastically preventing her from letting her properly speak. It wasn’t easy, but it had to be done for her to let out the order of having someone gather it for Tawnykit. Focusing back towards the tom-kit, she carefully began to rub the poultice onto the inflicted area, preparing herself to place the leaf overtop of it to keep it from falling out so it could properly soothe the area and get the venom out as soon as possible.

@Omari @MrWolfu @/open to anyone to gather the acquired herb spring said [ may not be able to get any more posts in since i’m gonna be gone for a few days ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old December 22nd, 2023, 08:38 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Redhawk
She/they | 28 moons | Ultimate Predator
Coming back into the nursery with her supplies and Mushroompaw (and the rock she rolled with her paws) in tow, Redhawk slipped past the cats at the entrance, giving a wide space to the medicine cats while casting a worried glance towards Tawnykit. Her heart clenched in fear for the young kit, but knew that she couldn't just sit and wallow in worry. Bumblestar had given her a task and she intended to focus on that.

Settling near the back of the den where the hole was the warrior set to work sliding the branches outside of the hole and to the back of the den until it was covered from back there. Next she took the fronds and started to weave them in and out of the branches as best she could using her paws, brows furrowed in concentration. It wasn't the neatest thing ever but after awhile the small gap started to close. "Get t-that side of the hole," she instructed Mushroompaw, flicking her tail to the weak spot that her branches didn't quite reach.

After this they could likely use moss to cover it up and the rock she had found to hunker it down and make it extra sealed. Red was glad there were no more holes other than this one, because it was proving quite difficult to get this weaving stuff just right.

[ @ChaosBringer. @dino. - just so that bumble knows she came back to start patching the hole up with mushroompaw! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; December 22nd, 2023 at 08:38 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2023, 08:50 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Mushroompaw(19/100)

Mushroompaw followed the warrior, large bundles of leaves in his mouth and a large-ish twig being rolled in with his paws. He set the leaves down next to the hole and set the twig near Redhawk incase they needed it. Mushroompaw obeyed the warrior when they old him to work on the weak spot of the hole. Padded the leaves and some dirt around the branches, closing up the hole. His gaze never flickered over to Tawnykit. He couldn't bear the sight of the kit once more.

[ @tallulah ]

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old December 22nd, 2023, 08:51 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Adderscorch

The shadow had been awaiting purpose, haunting the entrance of the nursery before turning on his heel at the mention of chamomile. "I will, Springpaw." He spoke, deep voice firm and reassuring. His own kit lived in the nursery, and just the thought of them having to witness such a scene was enough to make him want to positively impact the outcome of this situation. Because what if that was- No. His mind would not travel there. Instead, his paws would travel out to the territory and retrieve... chamomile.

(gathering post)

Returning cold, panting and expression slightly more shadowed, the tomcat crossed the space between him and Springpaw (and Tawnykit) quickly, laying the flowers at her paws. "They're wilted from the cold, but it's all I could find."

(+ 3 chamomile)

// @rudolph

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; December 22nd, 2023 at 09:00 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2023, 12:44 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

starsdamnitallshewasgoingtotrapmudhoundinaditchsom ewheresotheywouldnttouchthingstheywerentsupposedtotouch

Bumblestar reached out to swat Mudhound's paw away but stopped herself, not wanting to get her sibling caught on the snake's fangs. "Get your claws away from it," she barked. "Why are you poking at snakes to begin with?? Sometimes I swear you've got a death wish, first lynxes and now snakes." A sharp breath in. Her words were barbed, but they came from a place of genuine concern. "Just stop touching it. If it's as weird to you as you're saying I wouldn't be surprised if it jumped back up from the dead 'n bit you. Leave it alone, I want a chance to look at it myself."

She tossed Wolfpaw a brief glance to check on him, then did a double-take and scooted closer, finding his quietness off-putting. "Yo. You sure you're alright?"

@BEAR. @Rani

Last edited by dino.; December 23rd, 2023 at 12:44 AM.
Old December 23rd, 2023, 08:52 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Everything just felt distorted, was the only way Wolfpaw could fathom describing it. like he was there but.. not, shaky and distant. Nothing is right.

It's Bumblestar that brings him back. At first, his expression is blank - distanced, but her words draw him in and he blinks. Once, twice. He's... okay.

Not, great. Just, okay. "Yeah." A sharp breath in. ".. is Tawnykit gonna be alright?"

[ @dino. ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; December 23rd, 2023 at 08:52 AM.
Old December 23rd, 2023, 03:16 PM

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

MintWhisker-

I heard the commotion in the nursery, and peeked inside. "What the heck happened?" i asked myself. I looked and saw TawnyKit, "Ouch," I then trotted away, Feeling a bit bad for the kit.

Last edited by Shrew; December 23rd, 2023 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Stuff
Old December 23rd, 2023, 08:57 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

★彡 HorseLeap 彡★
| She/Her | 21 moons | Purrks: N/A | Lesbian | Queen |
Light brown and Light Orange spotted coat, with amber eyes.
I'm sorry, did I roll my eyes out loud?

@dino.

HorseLeap had been spending most of her time in her comfortable nest, trying to stay warm from the chilly leafbear air. She would watch as her playful kit, LightKit, ran around chasing her tiny tail. It was hard to believe that not so long ago, she had been carrying that little bundle of joy inside her. HorseLeap couldn't help but smile warmly as she kept her amber eyes on LightKit, but her gaze quickly shifted as she noticed BumbleStar approaching. She quickly sat up and greeted the leader with a firm tone, ' ' Greetings BumbleStar, I hope this season is treating you well.' ' However, she couldn't help but glance back at LightKit with loving eyes and add, ' ' They're so beautiful, aren't they? ' ' HorseLeap was usually known for her harsh and sarcastic personality, but motherhood had seriously changed her for the better.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Last edited by lys.luvbot; December 25th, 2023 at 06:08 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2023, 09:09 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Everything just felt distorted, was the only way Wolfpaw could fathom describing it. like he was there but.. not, shaky and distant. Nothing is right.

It's Bumblestar that brings him back. At first, his expression is blank - distanced, but her words draw him in and he blinks. Once, twice. He's... okay.

Not, great. Just, okay. "Yeah." A sharp breath in. ".. is Tawnykit gonna be alright?"

[ @dino. ]
Bumblestar's postured relaxed as he seemed to settle a bit. "Okay. Just making sure."

She glanced down at Tawnykit, brow pinched. "I dunno. It's... weird. Not like I've seen many snake bites in my life but I don't think they're supposed to do that. Guess we just have to wait."
Old December 23rd, 2023, 09:46 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Mudhound
Thunderclan Warrior | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery

Yeaaaaaah with that response Mudhound wasnt so sure about Wolfpaws state still but that was more of Bumblestars wheelhouse.

Though speaking of Bumblestar, HEY! Why the scolding?! Mudhound had stopped the poking after the first scolding! The poking was all pre that why was the Bumble-bully-sis still griping Mudhound got droopy around scolding! See, look the warriors folded ears were drooping and big golden eyes were sad.....

They werent taking it to seriously however, muttering "Also foxes, cant forget the foxes. And dogs. Creatures are just cool..." sulkily as their paws moved even further away from the snake at their feet. The idea that it could come back to life however got an interested blink and the grumpyness was gone as Mudhound shifted apprehensively as they looked down at the creature. That'd be cool, but also not cool and the tripods brow furrowed as they tried to problem solve the idea.

Then, proving once again Bumblestar could not use sarcasm around their sibling, the warrior seemingly actually believed the snake could come back to life and reached around to grab a decently sized rock. The snake was not crushed or anything, Bumble-sis said she wanted to take a look at it but the rock was placed on top of it to pin it down in case it did resurrect and gave a proud grin. "There! Now if it comes back its stuck! Im kinda confused though still.... Never mind the territory Ive never seen a snake like that in the twoleg place or wilds either... And if it can wiggle under our brambles doesnt that mean the camp isnt safe?" Rare wisdom from Mudhound but they had a point.

@dino.

Last edited by Rani; December 23rd, 2023 at 09:46 PM.