The Swift Tiger {p}
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:07 AM

Old December 25th, 2019, 05:31 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

@Dirtfur @x ghostie

Nodding once more . The molly shoved her way into the tunnel, and unexpectedly. She was starting to feel a little claustrophobic..But not to the point where it was unbearable. As her eyes began to adjust to the darkness, she began to work on her own spot. "I just hope there's no spiders down here....or snakes.." she meowed as she unsheathed her claws only to claw at the earth.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 1st, 2020, 08:08 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Sunblaze was quite a bit disappointed to see that he was the only one at all enthusiastic about marking borders and ended up doing most of the work himself. When he finally finished up, he waved the rest of the patrol over to head back to camp and turn in a report to Lionstar.

[Patrol ended.]

@Heartstruck @xoyami @Fuzzy

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old January 9th, 2020, 07:50 AM
Grieving

My Mood: Dark

@Heartstruck @Fuzzy @Xeno

I am soooo sorry for my absence, alot of bad things have been happening irl recently, and I've been focusing on that instead of this ;-;//

A saint bernard sits at the
TOP OF THE DRIVEWAY
YOU'VE ALWAYS SAID HOW YOU LOVE DOGS
I DON'T KNOW IF I COUNT
BUT I'M TRYING MY BEST
WHEN I'M HOWLING AND BARKING THESE SOOOONGS
Old January 13th, 2020, 06:18 PM

@|:|Shadowsight|:| @Solstice_X

After a well needed rest, BrambleBlaze head straight to the border as ordered . To be honest she was pretty excited ! She got to lead something for once! And her apprentice was at her side in this too. The tabby wasn't too sure about chestnut since they've never chatted before but...it wouldn't hurt. She looked over her shoulder at the two cats "be sure to mark our side of the border as we go along ok?" she meowed only to keep moving forward .

Old January 13th, 2020, 10:08 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Jaggedhawk led the patrol casually through the snowy forest, plodding through the snow as he headed straight for the border. He was a bit cold by the time they got there, his thin pelt not helping much with keeping out the cold. He glanced over his shoulder towards Mintfrost and Morningsun, before looking out across the border. The river looked to be frozen, and Jaggedhawk hoped that those Riverclanners had enough sense to not cross the ice. He also noticed a Riverclan patrol, though they were further up the border than from where his patrol was. The tom turned to his patrol members. “There’s a Riverclan patrol here, but go about marking the borders as usual. Try to pay them no mind.” He ordered, hoping he could keep his word as well. Jaggedhawk had a hard time keeping his maw shut. With that said to the, the tomcat padded towards the border and began to remark the scent lines, making sure they were strong.

@Solstice_X @Kitty Mama @SoyBoi

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old January 13th, 2020, 10:16 PM

My Mood: Lurking

. @Solstice_X @RedHead @SoyBoi

They were going apprentice-less, he guessed. Mintfrost could handle that, he was probably better without trying to watch out for a little warrior, and if Jaggedhawk wasn't going to sweat it, he wouldn't either. With the patrol, he moved swiftly through the ThunderClan snow-covered forest, his frosty pelt blending well with their surroundings. If not for the darker gray patches, he liked to believe he would've been basically unnoticeable despite the volume of fluff in his fur. As they drew nearer to the border, his muscles were tenser in preparation for an impending fight that he wouldn't dare instigate. But he could smell RiverClan in the air. It made him nauseous. "Of course," he responded to Jaggedhawk, agreeing with him. No sense in being the cause of violence. Dutifully, Mintfrost began to mark the border but kept a side-eye on the cats of the other side, protective of his home.
Old January 14th, 2020, 12:03 AM
Honourary Rolling Pin

My Mood: Yeehaw

Chestnutstripe followed the tabby cat, Brambleblaze, who led the patrol. Her strides were quick and sure-footed as she padded after the party, stopping every here and there to lay another, stronger scent marker over the clan's former ones. She was skeptical at the presence of another party of cats, making their way to similarly reinforce their side of the boundary. Despite the fact that they weren't directly at war, so to speak, with each other, the fact that Thunderclan was now allied with their enemy didn't sit well with her when lo and behold there cats were from that clan. Still she stayed silent. Her brown tabby ears flicking every now and then as she plodded on behind the leading shecat, keeping them trained on the other party now mostly behind them on the other side of the frozen river.

[ @SilentLamb @|:|Shadowsight|:| ]
-------------------
"Duly noted." Her whiskers twitched. Though a fight wouldn't be invited, she did mentally prepare herself should the case arise.

Morningsun's ginger coat stuck out like a glistening sore thumb amongst the snow-ladened ground. Each pawstep made a little crunch as it sunk into the thin layer of the cool white coating, sending an oddly relieving and awakening feeling surging up her legs and throughout the rest of her body. The chill was a little bit inviting as she fluffed up her thick pelt with a huff, almost emphasizing her larger size. She brought up the rear of the patrol, making sure to go over any markings the toms may have missed in their passes through. Wonder where that apprentice is...

[ @RedHead @SoyBoi @Kitty Mama ]
Old January 14th, 2020, 08:39 PM

@Solstice_X

After marking a few spots on their side, she noticed two things ...one shadowpaw didn't follow them...which instilled a sense of worry . And two that river was frozen. That made her panic a bit . They were pretty far, and the part that looked very frozen was the farthest part away from the ocean. Gulping she looked at chestnutstripe "chestnutstripe you see this? Also did you see shadowpaw follow behind you at all ?" she asked as she pointed at the river.

Old January 14th, 2020, 08:48 PM
--

My Mood: Asleep

[QUOTE=SilentLamb;630445]
@Solstice_X

After marking a few spots on their side, she noticed two things ...one shadowpaw didn't follow them...which instilled a sense of worry . And two that river was frozen. That made her panic a bit . They were pretty far, and the part that looked very frozen was the farthest part away from the ocean. Gulping she looked at chestnutstripe "chestnutstripe you see this? Also did you see shadowpaw follow behind you at all ?" she asked as she pointed at the river.
[/

Shadowpaw dashes behind them, panting. “Sorry, Brambleblaze!.”
Old January 14th, 2020, 11:28 PM
Honourary Rolling Pin

My Mood: Yeehaw

She stopped marking for a second, her tail flicked towards the scrambling smaller mass behind them, "For Shadowpaw? Not until now." Padding up to stand beside the other she-cat, she could feel her heart drop slowly dropping before it dipped completely upon seeing just the sheer extent to which the river was frozen.

A solemn expression took form on her face as she viewed the expanse in front of them. "I see it." Though it wasn't the whole stream, which was one thing to be grateful for, the fact that even a part of the waterway was amassing solid ice was enough cause for concern. Any portion frozen meant less food for the clan, and less food for the clan in times like this could prove more than just potentially problematic. "We should inform Eagleflight about this." Her voice lowered, as her eyes watched the violent waves of water where the ocean met the river. A shiver chilled her spine at the thought of cats swimming closer to its dark depths for food only to get swept away glazed her mind.

[ @SilentLamb @|:|Shadowsight|:| ]

Last edited by Solstice_X; January 14th, 2020 at 11:28 PM.