Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 01:37 PM

Old April 23rd, 2020, 06:23 PM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Fox huffed, she twitched her ear. She looked at Speckledrose. Her tail hung down and it was bristled. Her ears went back a bit. “We’re just passing through.” Her eyes narrowed, swaying her tail. Fox didn’t seem aggressive but she didn’t look friendly either. She honestly just wanted to get out of here. She should’ve been more assertive with the fact she wanted to stay in her territory. “We’ll be leaving now.”
@Katwhisperer @DarkNight
Old April 23rd, 2020, 06:31 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermin View Post
He shook his head when she mentioned frightening the prey away. Quillpaw listened, tongue slightly stuck out he focused on trying to balance his weight, posture, raising up his twitching tail. "And paws apart...not too close," as he spoke, the tabby spread out his paws more. "Hm, what a strange technique, I will need to work more on my execution with this stance." Watching carefully, lips shaping into the letter 'o' as she set an example for him to follow. "Ah, splendid!" Paw rapidly drumming against the ground in his own way of applause for master's amazing display of stealth and strength - the tabby followed next. "Affirmative. Memorized and locked in," confirming out loud.

He got this.

A sudden drop is a very tall standing tabby he slinked down low like a snake, dilated pupils narrow focusing on the target of a brown leaf in front of him. This was a different side of the quirky cat looking fierce as if the leaf was an actual rodent nibbling on a seed. When stalking forward he froze a few seconds before moving forward and once getting close enough he launched forward crushing the leaf into pieces under his paw. It would've been more satisfying if it was mouse though. Crumbling, pieces fluttered down when flexing his black paw, unsheathing and sheathing white claws that he'll soon put to use when there's another battle afoot. He'll be more ready to defend and fight! "How did I do, master?" facing her, switching to his enthusiastic self. " Uno to Cinco, Cinco being proficient, hm?" He got closer to her, eyes big awaiting for her words. "Hm? Hmm?" he let out an 'oh' reminding himself of what happened during that wonderous meeting/ceremony. " I have almost forgotten, this is not like me- no not at all. You wanted to talk to me after the ceremony, Duskstar. I'm ready for your queries!"
@hxneysuckle
Quillpaw's recreation was surprisingly good, making Duskstar nod in satisfaction. He learned fast it seemed, though she still couldn't understand most of what he was saying. She blinked in confusion to his words, offering a quiet "uh, cinco?" in return. Her tail twitched as he went on, raising a brow. It took her a moment to remember what he was talking about, her face lighting up once she had the realization. "Oh, I wanted to tell you that you did well in throwing a rock at Buckbranch. It was hilarious to watch, but please try not to do it anymore. I don't need him whining about it." Duskstar snickered at the thought.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old April 23rd, 2020, 10:08 PM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katwhisperer View Post
Forest ran through what he thinks is Thunderclan territory. "Fox! Are you coming? He yelled behind him. "Hello!?!?" "Is anyone here?!?" He yelled at the top of his lungs.

[Open for anyone who catches them or meets them]

[ Forest and Fox are loners. Forest is a kit, 3 moons old, and Fox is Fully grown. @RainbowQuail ]
Springpaw was snuffling around the forest, his creamy and white fur dappling in the sunlight, and his yellow-green dichromatic eyes shining. He was getting used to being back in Thunderclan from straying out of it. He stiffened, hearing rustling in the undergrowth. “Who’s there?” He crouched, looking around.
Old April 24th, 2020, 12:37 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Owlstorm walked confidently through the forest with a happy breath. How he wished to run through the first and stretch his legs. But... He glanced back at the she-cat and his gaze immediately softened. Though it looked like she was a little more comforted than before, she still looked hesitant and her stammer was a easy goveaway that she was still rather nervous. Owlstorm looked around as she spoke, brows furrowed. What birds? He thought, seeing little rooks and thrushes hopping on tree limbs. “Their only tiny birds.” He promised, stopping as he found the tree he was looking for. “This is the tree we will try climbing today. It has gnarled bark and the bark is soft, so it’s easy to find paw holds and sink your claws in for traction.” He said, unable to keep the pride from seeping into his voice. Good memories lingered here from when he had first learned to climb and hunt among the trees for squirrels and birds for the first time. “Now, to start reach up on your hindlegs with undergrad claws. I want you to grip the bark with your forepaws and then once you get that, you can put your back paws and latch them onto the tree underneath you as well.” He mewed, demonstrating even though he remembered she couldn’t see him. He looked at the apprentice hopefully, hoping she could at least attach herself to the tree before they began climbing.
{ Doetraining }

Doepaw listened or well she tried her best. She let her head lean forward and brushed her whiskers against the bark of the tree slowly feeling for the soft bark that the other cat was talking about. She perked her ears when he started talking about how she would have to climb the trees, the placing of her forepaws and her confidence slowly started to improve. But first she had to do some tests... Placing a paw on the bark she pushed it in without unsheathing her claws and she tried to feel for the paw holds hat he was talking about. Finding them she let out a small happy stuttered purr. And so she nodded, "I... I... will... do... my....best..Or... I.. mean... I... will... try.. to...I.. think." With that she unsheathed her claws and began to ledge in her front paws, pushing in and then heaving her little body up so that she could attach her hind claws and legs to the bottom of the trunk. Even just sitting a tail length up the blind and anxious apprentice suddenly felt on top of the world. "I'm... I'm... doing... it!" She was happy and ecstatic. Deciding to act on this sudden burst of excitement she lifted one of her front paws and tried to reach up further, finding a good and steady hold and she lifted herself up once more time. Trying to look down and locate her teacher she asked, "Am... am... I.. doing... this... right?"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Last edited by Arie; May 10th, 2020 at 12:52 PM.
Old April 24th, 2020, 05:54 AM
You know my name, man.

My Mood: Mysterious

The senior warrior nodded. He couldn’t dwell too much on the past, despite his heart yelling at him that he had to keep the secret close. He had to forget it all and start anew. Starting from this moment on. A flashback suddenly jumped on his head, with the same yell.

You will get what’s coming to you! It may take your entire life, but it will eventually come!

Oaksky. That is what he last said. Before watching him float underwater, drifting off into the distance, forevermore.

Hawkmist woke from his slight daydream, in a little bit of a panic attack. He couldn’t forget. And he couldn’t even try. His face was panic-stricken, his vacant gaze turning into worry.

( @\/\/ @Zesty Mango @TeamRiverRipple )

~ My Characters ~

~ Need a StarClan cat? Ask for Oaksky at the front desk. ~

~ Avatar (Hawkmist) by PMmellifluentCurator!
Pixel art by me! ~
Old April 24th, 2020, 10:08 AM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

@Bravekit

Fogwhisper padded through the territory, seeming distant. Why did I agree with Speckledrose's weird idea? "So.. today. We're going to hunt. Is that alright wit you, Clawpaw?" Oh, shoot. I shouldn't be like this around my apprentice!
Old April 24th, 2020, 10:18 AM
Good boi in quarantine 😷

My Mood: Happy

@DarkNight @RainbowQuail @Bluepetal

"Two of them! How many more are there?" Forest squeaked. A-a-are you going to eat us?"

Pet's name: Juicy
Just a good boi, doing good boi things, as always!
My warriors! (It has all of my cats and info about them.)

Seriously... what did you think was going to be in here?
Old April 24th, 2020, 10:29 AM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katwhisperer View Post
@DarkNight @RainbowQuail @Bluepetal

"Two of them! How many more are there?" Forest squeaked. A-a-are you going to eat us?"
Springpaw purred in amusement. "I'm not," he assured. "We'll probably chase you off, though."
@Katwhisperer
@DarkNight
@RainbowQuail
Old April 24th, 2020, 10:41 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravekit View Post
The senior warrior nodded. He couldn’t dwell too much on the past, despite his heart yelling at him that he had to keep the secret close. He had to forget it all and start anew. Starting from this moment on. A flashback suddenly jumped on his head, with the same yell.

You will get what’s coming to you! It may take your entire life, but it will eventually come!

Oaksky. That is what he last said. Before watching him float underwater, drifting off into the distance, forevermore.

Hawkmist woke from his slight daydream, in a little bit of a panic attack. He couldn’t forget. And he couldn’t even try. His face was panic-stricken, his vacant gaze turning into worry.

( @\/\/ @Zesty Mango @TeamRiverRipple )
Furpelt glanced at him,” Are you alright?” he asked in concern.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 24th, 2020, 11:08 AM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy

@DarkNight @Katwhisperer @Bluepetal

Fox tensed. “Come on, Forest. We better go. Now.” Her mew became more harsh when she said ‘now’. This was why she didn’t want to come. She hoped Forest understood her worries now. Her fur bristled, she was prepared to grab Forest’s scruff and run if it came down to it. Her tail swayed, slowly. She watched Springpaw and Speckledrose suspiciously before slowly backing up, she glanced at Forest.