Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hello can I roleplay with...
by Stormi
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 04:10 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Aroogi
Today 03:58 PM
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 03:47 PM
Suggestion
Last post by Cinnamon~
Today 03:43 PM
Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Last post by Myling
Today 03:16 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 30th, 2018, 07:58 AM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
“I’m not really tired, mind if I join you here? The she cat asked
yeah you an join me *he said*
Old April 30th, 2018, 05:17 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post
it is the only thing that drives me make me who i am and nothing else but that they will pay ad i won't stop until they are gone and then all will be well with me *he says deeply* @Liekki
Nightshadow nodded tersely at Shadowfire's words, pushing away her worry. She wasn't sure why she had doubted him in the first place, but perhaps it was because she had seen others consumed by fury. She often related anger to fire, it spread quickly and was hard to put out. It consumed everything in its path, but only had to be started with a small flame. Sometimes she worried that something little could set her off and start a metaphorical fire. "As long as you are aware of the consequences, it's up to you to make the right decision," the black cat said seriously, tapping her paw on the ground. She added, "But I'm sure you will. Make the right decision, that is." It was a custom of hers to automatically assume that things would turn out bad if there was even a possibility that it might happen. She liked to think that it would shield her from disappointment, and it did, considering she never expected much from others.
Old April 30th, 2018, 07:53 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Nightshadow nodded tersely at Shadowfire's words, pushing away her worry. She wasn't sure why she had doubted him in the first place, but perhaps it was because she had seen others consumed by fury. She often related anger to fire, it spread quickly and was hard to put out. It consumed everything in its path, but only had to be started with a small flame. Sometimes she worried that something little could set her off and start a metaphorical fire. "As long as you are aware of the consequences, it's up to you to make the right decision," the black cat said seriously, tapping her paw on the ground. She added, "But I'm sure you will. Make the right decision, that is." It was a custom of hers to automatically assume that things would turn out bad if there was even a possibility that it might happen. She liked to think that it would shield her from disappointment, and it did, considering she never expected much from others.
I don't care about the concquences as long as they are ready I don't care what happens next *he said sternly*
Old May 1st, 2018, 03:41 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

@Lyeni

Dawnkit realized that she must have fallen asleep, as the smell of food woke her up. Her belly grumbled at the delicious scent.
It came from a brown shape next to her. "Is this a mouse?" She mumbled.
Dawnkit felt another scent on the mouse, and tried to rememer where it came from. The picture of a brown she-cat with green eyes popped into her mind.
Her mother? She tried to remeber as far back as she could, but she could just remember the lingering stink, a flash of orange, and a voice hissing 'Fox!'.
After that it was just snow and cold... Until the warmth of the brown she-cat.
Her mother? Dawnkit nodded for herself, and didn't think more about it.
She thought that the mouse must have been left there by her mother for Dawnkit to take. She poked it lightly with a paw. It was still warm.
Dawnkit took a small bite and relished the warm taste that reminded her of the forest. She had never tasted it before, but it was wonderful.

The food had made her sleepy again, it was hard to keep her eyes open.
A voice echoed in her head. 'This is Shadowclan.'
She liked it here.
Old May 1st, 2018, 06:41 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
Daydream sighed at her question. their was a lot going at the moment, but their instinct was to not tell her to avoid her from worrying. but moondancer had seen it all when they were growing up. she knew, she understood them to more of an extent than more people. "Awhile ago it was announced that Geckoleaf, Riverclans medicine cat went missing." they started. almost everyone in the forest knew this by now, that she had dissappeared in the gathering battle with the dusk sydicate.
"But a few moons ago i found her..in shadowclans territory." their voice was getting softer now, amber gaze flickering towards the ground at the memory. whenever they looked at their front legs they thought of what they looked like when covered in blood that wasnt their own. how geckoleafs head had rested by their paws, bleeding out in the pure snow white ground. the blood slpatters against the pretty white seemed so sickening. "She was bleeding out. she had gotten seperated from her clan during the battle of the dusk syndicate at the gathering. a loner had taken a good hit on her under belly. she bled.." they paused, shivering at the thought, as if reliving the memory,"she..she bled out in my arms." no one had known that geckoleaf had died, for all the clans knew she was still missing and alone. by daydream knew. and for that, they felt so alone.

Moondancer peered at Daydream as they explained what was on their mind lately. She tried her best to hide her sadness over these news, for Daydream's sake, and yet a look of pity went over her face. A dark look went over her face as Daydream mentioned how Geckoleaf had bled out in their arms. A memory went over her eyes and mind; How her own daughter had bled out in her arms many many moons ago. She felt like she could understand Daydream better than anyone else.
Raising herself and stepping over to her former apprentice, the Egyptian Mau gave a caring lick between Daydream's ears, if they would allow her.
"Oh sweetie.. I'm so sorry to hear that. I understand how that felt.. I believe I've told you about Wolfpaw? It took me moons to get over her death as well. But you can get through this, allright? You have to keep moving forward and not let it break you, but shape you, okay? And if there's anything, you can always talk to me. I've been there"
She spoke softly, as if speaking to her own biological kits. Her motherly instincts took over, and it was no longer the Medicine Cat standing in front of her, but her kit. She gently brushes her head at Daydream's side, giving their shoulder a caring lick, trying her best to make Daydream feel comfortable.

(Gosh I am so sorry for the overly late reply, a lot of things suddenly happened in my life ;-

Last edited by Spirit; May 1st, 2018 at 06:42 AM.
Old May 1st, 2018, 07:22 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post
Rough *he said*

“That’s not good.”

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 1st, 2018, 07:46 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

@Fuzzyfeline

Moondancer padded into the training grounds, tail held high. She felt confident for once. Granted, things were not looking well with her relationships with her family, but knowing that a cat in the Clan was dependent on her made her cheer up a bit. She felt like she needed that confidence of being needed. Especially in hard times like these.
Turning around, she sat down in the middle of the training grounds and waited. She had told her apprentice to meet her here, for a proper training session for once. She had been surprised to have been chosen to become a mentor once again. Despite the fact that the Clan had a new leader and deputy now, she still felt like she had let the leader down. Halestar's disappointment still rang in her ears, even though it was about ten moons ago that she had been demoted. Her own kits were starting to get their warrior names. At least the ones that were still with her.
She wanted to put all she could into training this apprentice. She would not let him down. She had not yet had an apprentice who had made it to full warrior. Her former apprentice was now the Medicine Cat, and Moondancer couldn't be prouder. Yet, she still wanted to prove that she was good enough to train a cat into a full warrior. She was determined.

(Welp, sorry for taking so long with starting this :3)
Old May 1st, 2018, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Australis View Post

“That’s not good.”
yeah but when you've lived the life i have you get used to it *he says*
Old May 1st, 2018, 05:40 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

@blue jellie

It had just been one of those days for Shadetail - a crook in his neck and a dark, twisted dream had left him in a rather sour mood. That, and the fact that Ashnose was still glaring at him from across camp, most likely wishing for him to just trip into a pile of bile. Practically all of ShadowClan had either made up their mind or refused to about him, and the weight of it all tore at him like the claws of a badger. At least his training with Snowpaw was going well. He rather liked the younger feline, and she was shaping up to be a rather excellent warrior. In fact, today was her assessment, and Shadetail hoped his apprentice had taken his advice in getting a good nights sleep last night. He was going to make sure the assessment was an accumulation of everything they had learned, gearing her up to be one of the greatest warriors ShadowClan had ever seen. That'll teach Ashnose, and all those other cowards to think twice about doubting my loyalty, the gray tom thought with a snort, shaking his head as his paws came to a halt at the edge of the training grounds.

"Alright. You know what today is, don't you Snowpaw?" Shadetail asked, forcing a lighter tone into his voice as he turned his head, yellow eyes gazing down at the future warrior. Pride swelled in his chest, and any misgivings he had about his Clanmates back at camp vanished when he was with his apprentice. She was progressing so fast, and had up to this point basically mastered everything he taught her. It came in handy with his Syndicate fighting training to pass along more experienced battle moves to her as well; though he had made her promise to keep it a secret between the two. He wanted her to be the absolute best, and he figured Goldenstar wouldn't much mind him teaching her Dusk Syndicate fighting moves if it was going to help ShadowClan hold their own in any upcoming battles.
Old May 1st, 2018, 07:41 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
@blue jellie

It had just been one of those days for Shadetail - a crook in his neck and a dark, twisted dream had left him in a rather sour mood. That, and the fact that Ashnose was still glaring at him from across camp, most likely wishing for him to just trip into a pile of bile. Practically all of ShadowClan had either made up their mind or refused to about him, and the weight of it all tore at him like the claws of a badger. At least his training with Snowpaw was going well. He rather liked the younger feline, and she was shaping up to be a rather excellent warrior. In fact, today was her assessment, and Shadetail hoped his apprentice had taken his advice in getting a good nights sleep last night. He was going to make sure the assessment was an accumulation of everything they had learned, gearing her up to be one of the greatest warriors ShadowClan had ever seen. That'll teach Ashnose, and all those other cowards to think twice about doubting my loyalty, the gray tom thought with a snort, shaking his head as his paws came to a halt at the edge of the training grounds.

"Alright. You know what today is, don't you Snowpaw?" Shadetail asked, forcing a lighter tone into his voice as he turned his head, yellow eyes gazing down at the future warrior. Pride swelled in his chest, and any misgivings he had about his Clanmates back at camp vanished when he was with his apprentice. She was progressing so fast, and had up to this point basically mastered everything he taught her. It came in handy with his Syndicate fighting training to pass along more experienced battle moves to her as well; though he had made her promise to keep it a secret between the two. He wanted her to be the absolute best, and he figured Goldenstar wouldn't much mind him teaching her Dusk Syndicate fighting moves if it was going to help ShadowClan hold their own in any upcoming battles.
A pure white feline had awoken bleary-eyed and exhausted, despite the wonderfully long slumber she’d had the night before. The she-cat had a case of sleeping for too long, which she wasn’t used to, and her body clearly didn’t tolerate well. If you want me to wake up at a certain time, well, then, wake me up! Despite her morning misgivings, however, she had a pick of excitement at the thought of what was coming today. Shadetail had told her to get a good night sleep yesterday, which could only mean one thing. Her ceremony was today! The molly began to fantasize her warrior ceremony on her way to the training ground. What would her warrior name be? She didn’t want to guess, that would ruin the surprise. Oh, but what would her attributes be that Goldenstar mentioned? She didn’t want to ruin that surprise, either. Hmm.

As she approached the boundary of the training ground, she saw her mentor peering inside. Everyone called this previous resident of the Dusk Syndicate a horrible, sarcastic, unloyal rogue, but she never saw that on him. She saw a warrior of ShadowClan desperately trying to overcome his past and get through the disloyalty of his Clanmates. And he was so, so nice to Snowpaw. He might’ve taught her moves from the Dusk Syndicate, but it was in her own best interest. This way, she would know a few back-up moves if she was ever caught in a life or death situation. She admired the tom, more than she’d dare to admit, and she hoped she had grown on him, too. Shadetail must’ve heard her approach, because he turned his head and mouthed a few words. “Yup!” she yelped characteristically, before turning hot at the outburst. Her piercing green eyes forced themselves to not lower, but heighten. From this moment, she was to be mature. No more embarrassment about her personality. No more caring what other people thought of her. She had to learn to take on some of her mentor’s personality, by which she deciphers as building a few walls around herself. She would no longer keep her emotions under lock and key, and instead mouth off to anyone who teased her with bad intentions. Snowpaw was ready for anything.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 25th, 2018 at 10:11 PM.
Closed Thread