Instant Ramen l P
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 07:11 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 07:10 PM

Old January 23rd, 2023, 10:45 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Cliffs

Shadowfur felt his belly get battered by sheathed paws; the act made him flinch, but it didn’t distract him from his ultimate goal. If Patchwish wanted to get him off, then it would require more effort than simply battering his tummy.

He returned to his efforts of trying to lightly graze Patchwish’s throat with his teeth. Come on, let me see something! You’re a ShadowClan warrior, not a WindClan hare!

( @Cinderspirit )

————————————————

Shadowfur sat atop one of the cliffs at the training range, looking out over the dark forest. Deep shadows hung over every tree and pawful of dirt, creating an ideal environment for the Enforcer.

He was here for another reason than just gazing out across the woods. A big part of him was hoping that some cat would show up for him to spar.

( @Kron )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; January 23rd, 2023 at 11:18 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2023, 11:36 PM
cheeseburger

Bump Policy: 2 days!

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Training Cliffs

Hawkeye

The broad shouldered tom slowly walked amongst the shadow of the trees surrounding him. The trees thinned as he started jogging across the cold Earth, leading to a tall cliff. He stalked across the edge of a cliff until he spotted a tom sat atop the same cliff as him, gazing down at the forest. He recalled the Enforcer's name as Shadowfur. He padded up to him and greeted him with a dip of his head, "Hello there, Shadowfur. Looking to spar with someone?". Hawkeye hasn't sparred in a while so he wanted to keep his skills sharp.

Last edited by Eques; January 23rd, 2023 at 11:37 PM.
Old January 24th, 2023, 01:24 AM
It's a mental breakdown

Bump Policy: Every 2-3 days
My Mood: Tired

Patchwish could almost feel his eyes taunting her, mocking her. Come on, you can do better than that. Rage boiled in her stomach. Yes she could. She lunged forward and tried to nip his forepaw, then she would try and make her escape.
@Cherry~
(Hopefully this post makes sense)

╔═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╗
Patchwish (she/her)
ShadowClan ❍ 26 moons
big short-furred tawny she-cat with light yellow eyes
╚═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╝

Staff, vandalize my Sig.
velli vandalized very violently <3
Old January 25th, 2023, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kron View Post
Hawkeye

The broad shouldered tom slowly walked amongst the shadow of the trees surrounding him. The trees thinned as he started jogging across the cold Earth, leading to a tall cliff. He stalked across the edge of a cliff until he spotted a tom sat atop the same cliff as him, gazing down at the forest. He recalled the Enforcer's name as Shadowfur. He padded up to him and greeted him with a dip of his head, "Hello there, Shadowfur. Looking to spar with someone?". Hawkeye hasn't sparred in a while so he wanted to keep his skills sharp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderspirit View Post
Patchwish could almost feel his eyes taunting her, mocking her. Come on, you can do better than that. Rage boiled in her stomach. Yes she could. She lunged forward and tried to nip his forepaw, then she would try and make her escape.
@Cherry~
(Hopefully this post makes sense)

Finally, Patchwish did something actually productive. Shadowfur felt a light nip pinch his forepaw, causing him to reflexively jerk it back.

--------------------------------------------

The scuttling of paws behind him caused Shadowfur to turn his head. He lifted his muzzle in a greeting as his eyes fell upon Hawkeye, a Clanmate he didn't know particularly well.

At the other cat's offer of a spar, he smiled. "Of course. I always love getting dirty in a good spar." He sprang off of his perch and approached the tom. "I'd like to switch it up a bit, if you don't mind. I want to introduce a rule that we can only use our front paws to fight. No other part of our body- no hind legs, no jaws, no shoulders, et cetera."
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old January 25th, 2023, 10:40 PM
cheeseburger

Hawkeye

His shoulder tensed as Shadowfur stated a new rule for the spar. Hawkeye considered Shadowfur's proposal. Hind limbs and jaws were pretty useful during a fight. Hind limbs could be used to deliver a powerful kick to the opponent while one bite from a warrior's jaw could kill someone. But, in the end, he agreed with a nod and posed a question, "Are claws allowed?". Hawkeye was not someone who would use claws during a friendly spar. Hurting one of his clanmates was the last thing on his mind.

Old January 26th, 2023, 10:49 AM
It's a mental breakdown

Patchwish seized her opportunity while she could. Now she could move her shoulder, she lifted her paw and pushed hard against the big tom's chest, simultaneously trying to wiggle out from under him. @Cherry~

Patchwish (she/her)
ShadowClan ❍ 26 moons

Staff, vandalize my Sig.
Old January 26th, 2023, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kron View Post
Hawkeye

His shoulder tensed as Shadowfur stated a new rule for the spar. Hawkeye considered Shadowfur's proposal. Hind limbs and jaws were pretty useful during a fight. Hind limbs could be used to deliver a powerful kick to the opponent while one bite from a warrior's jaw could kill someone. But, in the end, he agreed with a nod and posed a question, "Are claws allowed?". Hawkeye was not someone who would use claws during a friendly spar. Hurting one of his clanmates was the last thing on his mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderspirit View Post
Patchwish seized her opportunity while she could. Now she could move her shoulder, she lifted her paw and pushed hard against the big tom's chest, simultaneously trying to wiggle out from under him. @Cherry~

Shadowfur tipped his head to one side. Sparring with claws was all too common in ShadowClan; he preferred not to risk wasting precious herbs in leaf-bare, but he was unsure if this cat was a Dawn fanatic and would report him for not using claws. After a bit of deliberation, he decided to give Hawkeye a chance. “No claws. We don’t want to waste precious herbs in the middle of leaf-bare.”

————————————————

As Shadowfur lost his grip on Patchwish, she lashed up with a paw and attempted to push him off. Shadowfur was a large cat; as such, her attempt to push him didn’t do too much. However, it did cause him to wobble, causing his grip on her to loosen more.
Old January 29th, 2023, 04:52 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallout? View Post
wildpaw ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
// ➵ @Abyssopelagic

"took long enough, my old mentor was totes not a trend at all and left me in the dust like a crusty flake. anywho, that sounds so amazing battle training!!! i promise woollybestie my claws are entirely clean and have not even touched anothers fur! i mean.. have you seen the cats in shadowclan? no way i would subject myself to touching whatever they are. literal rodents, you feel?" wildpaw kept a bubbly almost squeak to her voice as she spoke. she hadn't quite gotten a vibe from woollyfeather just yet, but from what she did get she seemed okay. this time around instead of her hydromoss she had brought her favorite rock, and she laid it beside her in anticipation for the upcoming training.

Woollyfeather wasn't too pleased that Wildpaw's mentor wasn't properly training their apprentice. She couldn't remember who she'd been assigned to, but it mattered little now. For now, she was giving the apprentice the training she dearly needed and hopefully one day it'd be of use to her.
She did Crack a goofy grin as Wildpaw called her.... Woollybestie, was it? It was adorable, and she liked the strange nickname she'd been given.
She did tilt her head in curiosity as she said she hadn't touched anyone, and called their clanmates rodents. She wasn't aware of anyone with a pelt more poorly maintained than her own, and hers was simply being too busy to make sure her fur was entirely in place. She was at least clean.
Maybe it was just the apprentices that couldn't seem to keep themselves clean.
It was entirely possible, she didn't spend too much time around more than a handful of them.

Rather than replying to Wildpaw's ramblings, Woollyfeather hummed and nodded, acknowledging she was listening to the apprentice as she spoke.
Her head tilted to the side once again as Wildpaw placed a rock on the ground and purred. She thought it rather cute that Wildpaw had a favourite rock.
"That's a lovely rock, Wildpaw. Will your friend be spectating our training session?"
She teased ever so gently, an amused but respectful tone to her query.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old January 29th, 2023, 11:43 PM
It's a mental breakdown

Patchwish picked her moment. With a surge of energy, she pushed all four paws up as far as she could, then let go and tried to roll to the side before Shadowfur could drop onto her again. @Cherry~

Patchwish (she/her)
ShadowClan ❍ 26 moons

Staff, vandalize my Sig.
Old January 30th, 2023, 02:36 AM
cheeseburger

Hawkeye

Hawkeye nodded. Relief filled him as Shadowfur declared that no claws would be used. He was all for that idea. He backed up a little, giving them both enough space so one of them didn't go hurtling down the cliff while sparring. "Ready if you are". Truth be hold, Hawkeye was more than willing to launch into a flurry of blows, but he wanted Shadowfur to make the first move. He was just waiting for him to slip up.