Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Rufflepaw fluffed up his nest.

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old January 22nd, 2024, 02:22 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Turtlepaw sighed as she sniffed around the den (Open)
Old January 22nd, 2024, 08:32 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrensic View Post

SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 7 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

it's only seconds after squirrelpaw's gaze sweeps the den that an apprentice comes running into the den, sniffling. his name is on the tip of her tongue as she tries to recall it. however, she's distracted when she sees him heading straight towards her (she had never realized his nest was near hers..), and he tramples the raven. her eyes widen at a sudden goopy, sticky substance that covers the bird.

goopypaw. now she remembers.

she watches, half horrified, as he starts flailing his paw - and the raven sticks to it!! black feathers fly everywhere, landing all around the den. the russet apprentice stares at goopypaw with wide eyes and slack jawed. she flinches at the loud whack, eyes landing on the..uh, well, now disfigured raven as it falls to the ground. she's not even sure how to react! she's upset at the fact her meal was ruined. at the same time, it was an accident and poor goopypaw looks like he's going to keel over.

"um.." squirrelpaw mumbles, blinking. "it..it's o-okay..!!" she reluctantly reaches out a paw and swipes the smushed bird back to her. it was still edible.. right?? she frowns, too nervous to say anything about the odd smell it had now. goopypaw doesn't smell too well either, but she keeps that to herself. "I..I can still eat it.., I th-hink."

Goopypaw
Apprentice || He/him || 7 Moons || Purrks: Bewitched: Goop

"N-no it's not... I don't think it's safe anymore..." He whispered, hoping if he begged hard enough Starclan would strike him down right now. Anything to get out of this horrible moment. It was mortifying. Like he would rather have all three of his siblings do experiments on his goop than ever relive a single second of this day ever again. He couldn't make himself small enough, especially when Squirrelpaw offered to eat the pancake bird. At least she was being kind about his little accident...

He sniffled, flicking his multicolored gaze from pancake bird to Squirrelpaw. What did they do now? Should he just go live as an outsider? Should Squirrelpaw ask Lostspark to clean her eyes and nose out? Could the medicine cat wipe memories???? Oh this is just humiliating, and now she's gonna bully me into next week! Eyes shut tightly as Goopypaw waited for a barrage of insults to fly. But they never did.

Wait... was she being kind.... to him??

"Don't move!!" With that he skidded out of the apprentice's den, somehow managing to pick up more debris on his way. Only a moment later the calico returned with a present. In his mouth was a small mouse wrapped in spare moss - the only way he could give Squirrelpaw anything without having to pry it from his pelt.

Opening his jaws the mouse landed with a plop at the she-cat's paws while the leaf stayed on his mouth like a beard. Was this what Vulturefang put up with every day?

"Try that one. Um! If you want of course, no pressure. I can actually just leave if you want-- who knows what I'll do to your next meal right? Hahahahaha....." Goopypaw moved to dart out of the apprentice's den... no.... moved to dart out of Shadowclan. Surely Squirrelpaw would never want to see his face again! ... right?

Old January 26th, 2024, 08:56 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Turtlepaw pawed at the ground
Old January 26th, 2024, 09:07 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poprock View Post
Goopypaw

"N-no it's not... I don't think it's safe anymore..." He whispered, hoping if he begged hard enough Starclan would strike him down right now. Anything to get out of this horrible moment. It was mortifying. Like he would rather have all three of his siblings do experiments on his goop than ever relive a single second of this day ever again. He couldn't make himself small enough, especially when Squirrelpaw offered to eat the pancake bird. At least she was being kind about his little accident...

He sniffled, flicking his multicolored gaze from pancake bird to Squirrelpaw. What did they do now? Should he just go live as an outsider? Should Squirrelpaw ask Lostspark to clean her eyes and nose out? Could the medicine cat wipe memories???? Oh this is just humiliating, and now she's gonna bully me into next week! Eyes shut tightly as Goopypaw waited for a barrage of insults to fly. But they never did.

Wait... was she being kind.... to him??

"Don't move!!" With that he skidded out of the apprentice's den, somehow managing to pick up more debris on his way. Only a moment later the calico returned with a present. In his mouth was a small mouse wrapped in spare moss - the only way he could give Squirrelpaw anything without having to pry it from his pelt.

Opening his jaws the mouse landed with a plop at the she-cat's paws while the leaf stayed on his mouth like a beard. Was this what Vulturefang put up with every day?

"Try that one. Um! If you want of course, no pressure. I can actually just leave if you want-- who knows what I'll do to your next meal right? Hahahahaha....." Goopypaw moved to dart out of the apprentice's den... no.... moved to dart out of Shadowclan. Surely Squirrelpaw would never want to see his face again! ... right?

SQUIRRELPAW

squirrelpaw watches with owlish eyes as goopypaw bolts out of the den, watching as more..stuff..gets stuck to him. she's not exactly sure what's wrong with him — oh stars..that sounds so mean!! she now understands why he's called goopypaw.

now she just wonders about the others.

she can't stop a small smile (a real one, not an awkward forced one) from forming when goopypaw comes back with a new meal. a mouse! unlike the birdmush, the mouse had no goop on it. only, the tom now had a leaf stuck to his chin. better that than the mouse.

it seems like the two's nervousness is ping ponging off of each other. "it's..uh, fi-fine.." she starts off, looking up from the mouse to the apprentice. "I mean..it was..an accident. it's ok-kay."

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 28th, 2024, 06:15 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Magpiepaw
She\Apprentice\SC
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Magpiepaw padded in, her brown eyes wide in wonder.

The den was so big! Humongous even!

At it was here's now, every single inch of it.

Who cared if there were some apprentices that shared the same space? For the time being, this was all hers! Let a cat celebrate, will ya?

She padded over to a den with little to no scent on it (because even though Magpiepaw deserved the best, she wasn't a thief by any means) and settled down into it, her claws kneading into the soft moss.

And it was hers. All of it.

But it was also boring. Like, "I have no frickin idea what colors and shapes and shells are," kind of boring. If there was one thing Magpiepaw wasn't, it was boring.

"Well little moss bed," Magpiepaw smirked. "PREPARE TO MEET YOUR MATCH! You'll be so beautiful once I'm done with you."

(This post is open!)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!

Last edited by Marigoldwhisper; January 28th, 2024 at 06:16 AM.
Old January 28th, 2024, 10:27 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Midnightpaw sniveled in her moss nest, curled up into a tight ball.

[closed activity post]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old January 29th, 2024, 03:14 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Rufflepaw stared blankly at the wall.

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old January 29th, 2024, 10:41 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrensic View Post

SQUIRRELPAW

squirrelpaw watches with owlish eyes as goopypaw bolts out of the den, watching as more..stuff..gets stuck to him. she's not exactly sure what's wrong with him — oh stars..that sounds so mean!! she now understands why he's called goopypaw.

now she just wonders about the others.

she can't stop a small smile (a real one, not an awkward forced one) from forming when goopypaw comes back with a new meal. a mouse! unlike the birdmush, the mouse had no goop on it. only, the tom now had a leaf stuck to his chin. better that than the mouse.

it seems like the two's nervousness is ping ponging off of each other. "it's..uh, fi-fine.." she starts off, looking up from the mouse to the apprentice. "I mean..it was..an accident. it's ok-kay."

Goopypaw

He made her smile! A smile that held no malice like the others, or mischief like his siblings. A real honest to goodness smile! If Goopypaw had a list of his achievements in life; making a clanmate genuinely smile would be number one. Especially one as kindhearted as Squirrelpaw.

"Uh t-thanks. For uh, dealing with me haha..." He swallowed, suddenly a bit nervous. Why? The apprentice didn't know. A small nervous smile was offered back just in time for his stomach to gurgle. Loud. "Oh geez did you hear that? Sounds like something I should investigate... far away... um anyways... enjoy!" Another few paw steps towards the exit. To finally grant Squirrelpaw some peace.
Old January 29th, 2024, 11:33 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poprock View Post
Goopypaw

He made her smile! A smile that held no malice like the others, or mischief like his siblings. A real honest to goodness smile! If Goopypaw had a list of his achievements in life; making a clanmate genuinely smile would be number one. Especially one as kindhearted as Squirrelpaw.

"Uh t-thanks. For uh, dealing with me haha..." He swallowed, suddenly a bit nervous. Why? The apprentice didn't know. A small nervous smile was offered back just in time for his stomach to gurgle. Loud. "Oh geez did you hear that? Sounds like something I should investigate... far away... um anyways... enjoy!" Another few paw steps towards the exit. To finally grant Squirrelpaw some peace.

SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 8 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

oh dear. it's suddenly very awkward.

"oh," she blinks, noticing that goopypaw seems very insistent to leave. and he sounds nervous? did I do something..? I had to, right? she thinks bitterly, watching the tom shuffle his way to the exit. a pit settles in her stomach as she mulls over this. did she say something wrong?? she didn't come off as mean, right? she'd thought she was doing pretty good.

"...err, al..right..thank you for the..mouse.." she responds, flicking her tail as a goodbye wave. so, so awkward. and painful.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days