Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Elders' Den
by Ian
Last post by oakcrane
Today 12:10 PM
Kit Corrals
by Ian
Last post by oakcrane
Today 12:07 PM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:48 AM
finder for my new (and...
by ophelia
Last post by iliri
Today 11:46 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by carmen
Today 11:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 2nd, 2018, 03:46 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic! (at the Disco) View Post
"I'm good!" The young bobtail chirped happily, her eyes bright and shiny with excitement. She hadn't seen Leafpaw in awhile, actually, so it was nice that she got to catch him in the clearing. Now they could talk for a little bit, perhaps. She wanted to catch up with cats she'd met as a kit, a couple moons ago seemed like ages ago, to the young apprentice. She sat, pricking her ears and smiling. "How've you been, with all the apprentice stuff and all?" She asked, tilting her head slightly. Okay, now she just needed to not ruin this conversation.

The apprentice half closed his eyes lazily, partly ignoring what she was saying. She was a very positive, and loud apprentice. She was eager to learn and a good cat, but Leafpaw sometimes wanted peace and quiet. Sometimes ignoring her was a good idea. She was a good friend and a kind cat, he could give her that. Suddenly he opened his eyes, to look at her, just thinking about her question. It had been good, well really acceptable but he couldn't ruin her day, and he didn't want to be pestered by questions. "Good." He said lazily, doing his best to make his voice a purr.
Old March 2nd, 2018, 05:56 PM

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
It's ok.)
He smiled."Same here." He purred.'I can't belive Pinekit actually hooked us up.' he through, but he wasn't complaining.It had made it easier for both him and Naomi to confess after all.

The small kit let out a squeal as she watched the two, she did her job. "Yayz!!! You too are a cuuuuute!!" She paused for a moment "Don't hurt my mom at all if you break her heart I will claw yours out!!!"
Old March 2nd, 2018, 06:07 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by GyreHaze View Post
The small kit let out a squeal as she watched the two, she did her job. "Yayz!!! You too are a cuuuuute!!" She paused for a moment "Don't hurt my mom at all if you break her heart I will claw yours out!!!"
" I would never do that!" Burningforest said defiantly.He wasn't sure if she was joking on the last part or being serious,but either way,he knew he wouldn't do that.Naomi was the only cat he had ever loved this much after all.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old March 2nd, 2018, 06:17 PM

Quote:
" I would never do that!" Burningforest said defiantly.He wasn't sure if she was joking on the last part or being serious,but either way,he knew he wouldn't do that.Naomi was the only cat he had ever loved this much after all.
A thick furred Lilac molly padded over to the two warriors and the small kit, "Naomi, and you must be her little crush burningforest" The she-cat rested her gaze on the Tom "I'm WispHeart"
Old March 2nd, 2018, 06:21 PM

Quote:
A thick furred Lilac molly padded over to the two warriors and the small kit, "Naomi, and you must be her little crush burningforest" The she-cat rested her gaze on the Tom "I'm WispHeart"
" Nice to meet you WispHeart.I'm Burningforest." He greeted her casually.'Was she evesdropping,or just happen to walk by?' he thought,but didn't say anything,not wanting to make a wrong accusation or start a fight.

Old March 2nd, 2018, 06:25 PM

Quote:
" Nice to meet you WispHeart.I'm Burningforest." He greeted her casually.'Was she evesdropping,or just happen to walk by?' he thought,but didn't say anything,not wanting to make a wrong accusation or start a fight.
WispHeart padded up to Naomi and licked her cheek playfully, the she-cat loved messing with her clanmtes and...was a huge flirt at times "Aww I can't mess with ya now since you got a mate Kitten~!" Naomi batted at WispHearts muzzle "W-WispHeart stop it!!"
Old March 2nd, 2018, 06:31 PM

Quote:
WispHeart padded up to Naomi and licked her cheek playfully, the she-cat loved messing with her clanmtes and...was a huge flirt at times "Aww I can't mess with ya now since you got a mate Kitten~!" Naomi batted at WispHearts muzzle "W-WispHeart stop it!!"
"She said stop it in case you didn't hear." BurningForest said with a slight hint of coldness in his voice.His tail was flicking rather quickly,but besides that and the coldness in his eyes,He didn't appear to be angry,But inside,he was fuming.Wispheart was beginning to get on his bad side very quickly,and he didn't have many cats he didn't like,but he was absolutely starting to HATE WispHeart.

Old March 2nd, 2018, 06:35 PM

Quote:
"She said stop it in case you didn't hear." BurningForest said with a slight hint of coldness in his voice.His tail was flicking rather quickly,but besides that and the coldness in his eyes,He didn't appear to be angry,But inside,he was fuming.Wispheart was beginning to get on his bad side very quickly,and he didn't have many cats he didn't like,but he was absolutely starting to HATE WispHeart.
WispHeart cuffed Burning Forests ear "Aww calm down, I know you are mates I know she's yours..She's not into She-cats anyways only Toms Like you"
Old March 2nd, 2018, 06:45 PM

Quote:
WispHeart cuffed Burning Forests ear "Aww calm down, I know you are mates I know she's yours..She's not into She-cats anyways only Toms Like you"
"Fine.Just stop when she says stop next time." He said,ignoring the cuff and glancing at Pinekit.

Old March 2nd, 2018, 06:55 PM

Quote:
"Fine.Just stop when she says stop next time." He said,ignoring the cuff and glancing at Pinekit.
Pinekit stared at the she-cat before she shook out her fur and hissed at WishHeart
Closed Thread