vice versa, vise versus...
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 09:43 PM

Old July 23rd, 2020, 06:50 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

~Silentpaw~

Silentpaw smiled as he felt happy to help the expansion. He trotted along Fennelheart listening to their instructions to the expansion. He tilted his head in confusion as Echopaw rambled about Fawnsqueak and looked back at Fennelheart. “Yes Madam Fennelheart!” Silentpaw exclaimed as he went to a tree that was covered in ivy and started to carefully get some of the vines.

{ @Zesty Mango @Cobralily }
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan

Last edited by Elementals; July 23rd, 2020 at 06:51 PM.
Old July 23rd, 2020, 06:53 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Elementals @Cobralily

Fennelheart let out an audible snarl to Echopaw before charging at Echopaw intending to slam her to the ground for her behavior, frankly the fear tactic might be the best option for training Echopaw to behave.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 23rd, 2020, 07:02 PM
Online 12pm to 1pm ct

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Come on Snowstripe! Splashpaw squealed as she bounded ahead of her mentor. The world outside of camp was so BIG! There was SO MUCH STUFF. And it smelled SO GOOD! Pointing her tail at random things, she chirped What's that? to a bush, and What's that? to a large bird, flapping its way out of the river with a fish in it's mouth. @Snowstripe
Snowstripe giggled at her apprentice. "That's a bush." she pointed back at the bush with her tail. "And that is a bird catching a fish." She said pointing to the bird flying away. She smelled the air to sent some nice nearby. "Can you smell that Splashpaw?" She asked.

If I smile with my teeth, Bet you believe me, If I smile with my teeth, I think I believe me. ~Paramore

“Well, I'm more lopsided than a one-legged badger.” ~Graypaw
Old July 23rd, 2020, 08:06 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days

dayheart's whiskers twitched in worry as he bounced around the territory, looking very intently for something.. scavenging through bushes & sweeping around leaves so he could check beneath him, dayheart tried to hum the stress away. there was just so much pressure! this was really important! he was a cat on a mission and he was failing his mission, but he didn't want to fail so he wasn't going to, but right now it realllyyy looked like he was just going to fail anyway. some of these were too small, too big... others were too basically-shaped -- he needed something unique! and most of these were just gray.. what he was choosing was going to have to really pop! shine bright like a star!

he just had to find the perfect rock!
// open
Old July 23rd, 2020, 08:09 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope View Post
dayheart's whiskers twitched in worry as he bounced around the territory, looking very intently for something.. scavenging through bushes & sweeping around leaves so he could check beneath him, dayheart tried to hum the stress away. there was just so much pressure! this was really important! he was a cat on a mission and he was failing his mission, but he didn't want to fail so he wasn't going to, but right now it realllyyy looked like he was just going to fail anyway. some of these were too small, too big... others were too basically-shaped -- he needed something unique! and most of these were just gray.. what he was choosing was going to have to really pop! shine bright like a star!

he just had to find the perfect rock!
// open
Foxblaze waddled up to Dayheart, “Whatcha doin there.”

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old July 23rd, 2020, 08:58 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

I smell....FOOD! Splashpaw squeaked happily, wanting to bound towards it, but restraining herself. Maybe she would learn to hunt on her first time out of camp! How awesome would that be? @Snowstripe
Old July 23rd, 2020, 10:23 PM
this night is sparkling

[ @Elementals @ Zesty Mango ]

~~Echoaw~~

[B]"Oww!”[B] She squeaked.
being this young is art

Old July 23rd, 2020, 11:30 PM
wanna play a game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable View Post
Foxblaze waddled up to Dayheart, “Whatcha doin there.”

dayheart let out an involuntary hiss before stopping in his tracks and pausing. "soRRY! i mean, hello! i!!! am sorry!! i don't have time to chat!! i know i seem very rude but i am on a miSSION!!! and i can't fail this!!!" dayheart squeaked, stress etched in his body language. "I NEED TO FIND THE NICEST ROCK!" dayheart explained, talking as he continued looking around and inspecting the rocks he found nearby. "it's very important! y'see, i gave someone a rock, but they didn't like it, so now i have to find the prettiest rock EVER! and then maybe they won't hate me anymore! like, an apology rock! so i have to find one!!!!" letting out an exasperated sigh, the warrior's body slumped in desperation. he'd been looking for probably hours, but... all these rocks looked the same! "-- no offense, rocks" he murmured quietly, just in case they could tell that he wasn't really enjoying the sheer amount of identical rocks there were. it wasn't the rocks' fault! but there could only be one Leader of the rocks, the prettiest rock of all, and dayheart had to find it...

it wasn't going very well so far, though. but wait!! what if he enlisted foxblaze's help? "do you think you could help me? that'd be so nice of you! and even if you don't, that'd also be nice of you, because you're pretty nice! well, actually, i don't know if you're nice, but i'm assuming you're nice because you seem nice! and also you look like you can judge a rock pretty well, BUT don't judge them too harshly, please! the rocks are my friends! they're really nice most of the time! they just.. all look pretty similar, WHICH ISN'T A BAD THING!! but i need the prettiest rock!" dayheart gave the other warrior a small smile as he barely glanced up at them -- he hadn't stopped moving around & searching since he'd begun talking, and whilst he felt kind of bad about it, it wasn't his fault! he was a cat on a mission!
Old July 24th, 2020, 09:31 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope View Post

dayheart let out an involuntary hiss before stopping in his tracks and pausing. "soRRY! i mean, hello! i!!! am sorry!! i don't have time to chat!! i know i seem very rude but i am on a miSSION!!! and i can't fail this!!!" dayheart squeaked, stress etched in his body language. "I NEED TO FIND THE NICEST ROCK!" dayheart explained, talking as he continued looking around and inspecting the rocks he found nearby. "it's very important! y'see, i gave someone a rock, but they didn't like it, so now i have to find the prettiest rock EVER! and then maybe they won't hate me anymore! like, an apology rock! so i have to find one!!!!" letting out an exasperated sigh, the warrior's body slumped in desperation. he'd been looking for probably hours, but... all these rocks looked the same! "-- no offense, rocks" he murmured quietly, just in case they could tell that he wasn't really enjoying the sheer amount of identical rocks there were. it wasn't the rocks' fault! but there could only be one Leader of the rocks, the prettiest rock of all, and dayheart had to find it...

it wasn't going very well so far, though. but wait!! what if he enlisted foxblaze's help? "do you think you could help me? that'd be so nice of you! and even if you don't, that'd also be nice of you, because you're pretty nice! well, actually, i don't know if you're nice, but i'm assuming you're nice because you seem nice! and also you look like you can judge a rock pretty well, BUT don't judge them too harshly, please! the rocks are my friends! they're really nice most of the time! they just.. all look pretty similar, WHICH ISN'T A BAD THING!! but i need the prettiest rock!" dayheart gave the other warrior a small smile as he barely glanced up at them -- he hadn't stopped moving around & searching since he'd begun talking, and whilst he felt kind of bad about it, it wasn't his fault! he was a cat on a mission!
“Sure I’ll help I you! I’ve got nothing else to do.” Foxblaze mewed as she started souring the ground for a pretty rock.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old July 24th, 2020, 12:41 PM
wanna play a game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable View Post
“Sure I’ll help I you! I’ve got nothing else to do.” Foxblaze mewed as she started souring the ground for a pretty rock.

"yay! thank you! no pressure, but it has to be, like, the PRETTIEST rock you've ever seen. not too wide, not too thin! not too big, not too small! not too circle-y, but it also shouldn't look like an oval or a square.. the edges shouldn't look too smooth, because then it might slip, but also it shouldn't have rough edges! and the coloring is really important! it has to pop! stand out from the crowd! be all 'look at me!' the colors should give the rock a.. personality! y'know? it should be unique!" dayheart explained, bouncing from place to place as he scavenged through the thick undergrowth, his paws landing on a group of pebbles he'd scraped together earlier. tripping over them, dayheart landed on his stomach and let out a loud 'oOF' before quickly getting up, grooming his fur for a few seconds, and continuing. "it's okay pebbles! i know you didn't mean it!" he smiled.