Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Unofficial Ship Of The...
by glitch
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:32 PM
wco discord server
Last post by taillow
Today 09:29 PM
ThunderClan Healing
by Omari
Last post by iliri
Today 09:28 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 09:26 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 8th, 2018, 12:37 PM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post
are you hungry *he asked*

" A little." He said with a slight smile.

Old May 8th, 2018, 07:23 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Duskkits' eyes widened as the Tom got closer, before his untrained nose noticed he had a scent similar to his mother, so he was became more curious about him. A few seconds after he laid down, Duskkit slowly reached one of his paws out, pressing it lightly against HawkPaws nose, smiling faintly, before his paw fell to the ground with a very faint thud, Dusk now fast asleap, his paws shifting every so often.
Hawkpaw smiled and nuzzled his brother
Old May 9th, 2018, 06:57 AM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark blossom View Post
Hawkpaw smiled and nuzzled his brother
For a few seconds, Duskkit opened his eyes, the touch from his brother having awoken him. His eyes slowly closed again, as he fell back asleep.

Old May 9th, 2018, 12:52 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
[ eep! you messed up kalebs mention ]

Snowspark purred harder. “I was only teasing. It suits you.” She couldn’t have been prouder of her best friend. All this time, Luckynight had been proving herself over and over again. She wasn’t ashamed of her kittypet roots, and she could make even the cats that hated her smile. “We’ve got a vigil tonight, though,” she groaned, trying to add a bit of humor to the conversation, before watching her friend walk away. I should talk to Shadetail, she thought with a pang.

< @Mauve if you’d like ^^ >
Shadetail had been watching the ceremony from the edge of camp. The strain of not getting any sleep nowadays was starting to show, but the tom forced himself to hide it as he got to his paws. His stride was slow and methodical, his tail swaying behind him. "So, how does it feel to be a warrior now, Snowspark?" he asked as he came up behind her. This day wasn't about him, or the dark clouds that had clouded his mind. It was about his apprentice finally becoming a warrior of ShadowClan. She looked so regal and proud, and warmth circled Shadetail's rather cold heart as he grinned at her.

Last edited by Mauve; May 9th, 2018 at 12:52 PM.
Old May 9th, 2018, 01:02 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
A pure white feline had awoken bleary-eyed and exhausted, despite the wonderfully long slumber she’d had the night before. The she-cat had a case of sleeping for too long, which she wasn’t used to, and her body clearly didn’t tolerate well. If you want me to wake up at a certain time, well, then, wake me up! Despite her morning misgivings, however, she had a pick of excitement at the thought of what was coming today. Shadetail had told her to get a good night sleep yesterday, which could only mean one thing. Her ceremony was today! The molly began to fantasize her warrior ceremony on her way to the training ground. What would her warrior name be? She didn’t want to guess, that would ruin the surprise. Oh, but what would her attributes be that Goldenstar mentioned? She didn’t want to ruin that surprise, either. Hmm.

As she approached the boundary of the training ground, she saw her mentor peering inside. Everyone called this previous resident of the Dusk Syndicate a horrible, sarcastic, unloyal rogue, but she never saw that on him. She saw a warrior of ShadowClan desperately trying to overcome his past and get through the disloyalty of his Clanmates. And he was so, so nice to Snowpaw. He might’ve taught her moves from the Dusk Syndicate, but it was in her own best interest. This way, she would know a few back-up moves if she was ever caught in a life or death situation. She admired the tom, more than she’d dare to admit, and she hoped she had grown on him, too. Shadetail must’ve heard her approach, because he turned his head and mouthed a few words. “Yup!” she yelped characteristically, before turning hot at the outburst. Her piercing green eyes forced themselves to not lower, but heighten. From this moment, she was to be mature. No more embarrassment about her personality. No more caring what other people thought of her. She had to learn to take on some of her mentor’s personality, by which she deciphers as building a few walls around herself. She would no longer keep her emotions under lock and key, and instead mouth off to anyone who teased her with bad intentions. Snowpaw was ready for anything.
The gray warrior already had in mind how he would assess Snowpaw's ability to showcase her abilities. He'd taken some almost forgotten memories of Halite's assessment from his time in the Dusk Syndicate and figured he would apply them here since Snowpaw already knew of most of the Syndicate fighter moves. "Alright, so we're going to break this into two parts," Shadetail began to explain, glancing down at his apprentice. "The first will focus on the hunting moves we've learned. Since greenleaf is starting to come around and the territory is recovered mostly from the flood, there should be some signs of prey. I want you to catch at least two pieces and bring them back here, alright? One should be a sparrow or crow if you can find it, and the other a prey on land." The gray tom wanted Snowpaw to be able to hunt both creatures with wings and without, since they each required a different tactic. He knew she would do well - the promise she had showed during their recent sessions proved that to him - but he wondered how she would fare with just her.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 25th, 2018 at 10:10 PM.
Old May 9th, 2018, 09:19 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
As Nightpaw held the dogs attention and clawed at its muzzle, Daydream snuck below the beast and sharpened their claws on it exposed belly. It was yelping with each one of their blows. As it lunged forward to snap at her paw, Nightpaw aimed a blow at its eye. The dog leapt back with a frantic cry as blood poured from its face, and it began to lope back to its two leg nest, seeming to shrink as it limped and whimpered away, leaving the two cats standing together in the dream garden. Nightpaw looked at Daydream with an expression of shock. "We...We did it!" she exclaimed. The dog had disappeared inside the nest, and Nightpaw padded closer to Daydream. "It's finally over," she breathed. "Daydream... thank you," she purr rubbing her face against the enby's. "I can be a warrior for Shadowclan as long as its your clan. Thank you."
daydream stumbled as the dog stepped above them, their body flooding with relief as they heard pawsteps of it run to its nest. they closed their eyes, head lower to the ground as they let out a few huffs. feeling nightpaw rub into their shoulder they perked up. "Theres no need to thank me," as stuck up and humble as that sounded, they truly meant it. they would do anything for nightpaw, and if that meant fighting dogs in their dreams so she could get over her fear, then they would. they swipped a tongue over her forehead, a softer purr coming from them,"I would do anything for you."

it didnt take long for the edges of their vision go to black and their body wake up. they were no longer in a distorted dream, but instead their shared nest with nightpaw. peace. they looked over to see her still sleeping body, gently resting their head on her stomach until she woke up.
Old May 9th, 2018, 10:27 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

[QUOTE=Charmer;503219]
Quote:
Oh.
Oh, my.
She had never thought to make it this far- in fact, she was barely out of her casts. And with Nightpaw- no, Luckynight- at her side? It made her dizzy just thinking about it. No longer would there be training sessions with Shadetail. No longer would she sleep in the Apprentice Den. Snowspark shuddered, not sure whether it was from happiness or disbelief. As she stood, however, her best friend appeared by her side. “No, I can’t,” she admitted with a chuckle, head butting her friend excitedly. “How dare you get a prefix change, too! I’m gonna have to remember that now, Luckynight!”
@king kaleb!

Luckynight grinned a guilty grin. “I love it though! I missed being Lucky.” The Black shecat looked around at the cats in the crowd, hoping to spot Daydream calling out her new name. She spotted the medicine cat and with a glance, excused herself and made her way over. Luckynight trotted over with her chest out and her head high. With a smile she purred. “I’m a warrior. A warrior, Daydream!” She could hardly believe the words even as she said them. It was too exciting to be true!
daydream emerged from the crowd of cats, pushing their way through them. they thought of it as any other warrior ceremony but instead, they heard nightpaws- no, luckynights name being announced. while they werent one to cheer they were still there, a soft smile on their features. they purred at her calling their name,"Im really proud of you, you know." they mewed genuinely. when daydream first had met luckynight she was on her deathbed from a dog attack, nothing more than a kittypet. they had kept her a secret from goldenstar in fear he would take her away from them. but they didnt need to fear anymore, she survived every test shadowclan could put her through, a flood, battles, and surviving. now she was a full member of shadowclan, and daydream couldnt be happier. "I knew youd be a shadowclan warrior asoon as i saw that fire in your eye when we first met. ive always believed in you, luckynight."
Old May 10th, 2018, 06:36 AM

My Mood: Confused
Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeystorm(she) View Post
Of course!
(Sorry for such the late response X3)
"Grasspelt! Grasspelt!" She said, running up to her sibling, with eyes wide and fur bristled with excitement, "you should have seen me the other day! I caught a thrush this big!" She said, rolling over and laying her arms on either side of the ground, to show how big the bird was.

If I don't respond to something I'm either sleeping or I forgot, so remember to give me a boop! on your post
Old May 10th, 2018, 07:14 AM
he/xem

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloverspring View Post
(Sorry for such the late response X3)
"Grasspelt! Grasspelt!" She said, running up to her sibling, with eyes wide and fur bristled with excitement, "you should have seen me the other day! I caught a thrush this big!" She said, rolling over and laying her arms on either side of the ground, to show how big the bird was.
He purred. "Wow. Wish I could've seen it."

bump after 72 hours

Old May 10th, 2018, 07:18 AM

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeystorm(she) View Post
He purred. "Wow. Wish I could've seen it."
She playfully patted his leg, "you should have been there! Maybe I could catch another, if you take me," she chirruped happily.

If I don't respond to something I'm either sleeping or I forgot, so remember to give me a boop! on your post
Closed Thread