Last post by kenjaku
Today 09:19 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 24th, 2017, 06:16 AM
tired individual

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Thunderpaw could feel Tawnypaw's softer, thicker pelt pressed against his own shorter grey one and felt a smile come onto his maw. The contact brought back good, warm memories made him feel almost as though it were the middle of green-leaf instead of being cold and snowy outside. New-leaf should be coming soon, and green-leaf not far after that. The warmer moons were coming, and then he would feel more content with his shorter pelt again. It was tight in the nest, yes...but Thunderpaw didn't mind, not really. He was happy to be beside Tawnypaw although, had it been anyone else, he might not have been as willing to share with them. The tom sighed, curling up a little tighter as Tawnypaw moved around against him. This was something that he hadn't been able to do in a very long time- not only was he spending time with his best friend, he was sharing a nest with her just like they had when they were younger. True, it wasn't quite like that...now he didn't feel exactly the same, and he could feel nerves tingling all the way up his spine, his heart beating against his chest almost like a trapped bird. "W-what?" He stammered slightly, lifting his head so he could hear her better. It occured to him what she had said a moment later, and he shook his head a little as though trying to clear it- before realizing that probably looked like he had said no. "No. I mean, yes! Yes, I'm comfortable...and no, it's fine, don't worry about it." Thunderpaw mewed, quickly correcting his mistake. That could have gone downhill quickly had he not had the sense to make it better as soon as he could. He shook his head slightly again, almost as though he were laughing at himself and then sighed. He was so, so happy to get to be with Tawnypaw right now. After everything that had happened, all the change, both good and bad...sometimes it was nice to just settle down with a friend and rest. He could feel himself drifting off to sleep, his pelt still pressed against Tawnypaw's...and he began to purr. This was the best he had felt in a long, long time, and he never wanted it to end.
Tawnypaw shook with silent laughter as the tom scrambled to correct himself multiple times. "Alright," she mewed, "Just wanted to make sure you were comfortable." Her sentence ended with a yawn, her mouth opening widely as she inhaled deeply, the yawn ending in a sigh.
"This is nice," she murmured, smiling drowsily at Thunderpaw, "I'm really glad that we can do this again." Dispite being accompanied by odd, new feelings this time, this was like old times, old times that were the best tines of Tawnypaw's life so far. She never really hung out with anyone before except Thunderpaw, and before Thunderpaw, she had no one. She used to be mean to everyone, but Thunderpaw showed her a better way to act; not bitter towards every cat she came across. The tom truly changed her attitude towards everything for the best, and she coule never be more grateful to her best friend for that. She felt herself drifting off, the happy thoughts of her only friend wafting around in her mind. And she fell asleep with those thoughts of the grey tom, a smile on her face as she closed her heavy eyelids and allowed herself to fall into the abyss of sleep.
Old February 26th, 2017, 12:06 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post

Tawnypaw shook with silent laughter as the tom scrambled to correct himself multiple times. "Alright," she mewed, "Just wanted to make sure you were comfortable." Her sentence ended with a yawn, her mouth opening widely as she inhaled deeply, the yawn ending in a sigh.

"This is nice," she murmured, smiling drowsily at Thunderpaw, "I'm really glad that we can do this again." Dispite being accompanied by odd, new feelings this time, this was like old times, old times that were the best tines of Tawnypaw's life so far. She never really hung out with anyone before except Thunderpaw, and before Thunderpaw, she had no one. She used to be mean to everyone, but Thunderpaw showed her a better way to act; not bitter towards every cat she came across. The tom truly changed her attitude towards everything for the best, and she coule never be more grateful to her best friend for that. She felt herself drifting off, the happy thoughts of her only friend wafting around in her mind. And she fell asleep with those thoughts of the grey tom, a smile on her face as she closed her heavy eyelids and allowed herself to fall into the abyss of sleep.
The grey tom glanced over at her, his blue hues narrowing in mock anger for a moment before he relaxed and began to laugh out loud. "Yeah. Always looking out for me, aren't you?" He asked, stopping with a slight purr. He yawned after her, blue hues closing completely for a moment before he curled up more tightly. Ever since he was a kit, Thunderpaw used to curl up in a small ball...it made him feel more safe, more secure.
And even now, at the age of 11 moons, he curled up in a ball. He could still feel Tawnypaw's soft, thick pelt against his own shorter one. "Yeah. Feels just like when we were younger. Good times," He mewed sleepily, yawning once more before curling his tail around himself. The tip of it lay on his muzzle- which made him feel like he was going to sneeze, and yet he never did. He felt Tawnypaw fall asleep beside him, but before he could follow her into the unconcious realm of sleep, his thoughts turned to her, each side of his brain battling.
She's pretty, isn't she? Nope. Really. Then why are you still looking at her? Cause I can.
She's your best friend. She'll understand if you tell her. Tell her what?
That you-
Before his thoughts could finish, Thunderpaw quickly closed his hues tighter and let sleep take over his own tired body as well. He was exhausted. And this was no time for him to be thinking of things like that. I'll figure it out later, was his last thought before sleep overtook him completely.

(Timeskip???)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 26th, 2017, 05:09 PM
tired individual

Quote:
The grey tom glanced over at her, his blue hues narrowing in mock anger for a moment before he relaxed and began to laugh out loud. "Yeah. Always looking out for me, aren't you?" He asked, stopping with a slight purr. He yawned after her, blue hues closing completely for a moment before he curled up more tightly. Ever since he was a kit, Thunderpaw used to curl up in a small ball...it made him feel more safe, more secure.
And even now, at the age of 11 moons, he curled up in a ball. He could still feel Tawnypaw's soft, thick pelt against his own shorter one. "Yeah. Feels just like when we were younger. Good times," He mewed sleepily, yawning once more before curling his tail around himself. The tip of it lay on his muzzle- which made him feel like he was going to sneeze, and yet he never did. He felt Tawnypaw fall asleep beside him, but before he could follow her into the unconcious realm of sleep, his thoughts turned to her, each side of his brain battling.
She's pretty, isn't she? Nope. Really. Then why are you still looking at her? Cause I can.
She's your best friend. She'll understand if you tell her. Tell her what?
That you-
Before his thoughts could finish, Thunderpaw quickly closed his hues tighter and let sleep take over his own tired body as well. He was exhausted. And this was no time for him to be thinking of things like that. I'll figure it out later, was his last thought before sleep overtook him completely.

(Timeskip???)

Tawnypaw slowly awakened, beginning to stretch. Her stretch was cut off as she suddenly felt another presence very, very close to her. She started, yelping as she tumbled out of the nest, befire shooting to her paws. It was when she laid eyes on the source of the hest she felt waking up, she immediately remembered the night before.
"Sorry Thunderpaw!" She instinctively blurted, figuring she woke him up when she fell out, "You startled me. I forgot we were sleeping in the same nest."

(sorry it's so short! next post should be longer!)
Old March 2nd, 2017, 04:43 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

Tawnypaw slowly awakened, beginning to stretch. Her stretch was cut off as she suddenly felt another presence very, very close to her. She started, yelping as she tumbled out of the nest, befire shooting to her paws. It was when she laid eyes on the source of the hest she felt waking up, she immediately remembered the night before.
"Sorry Thunderpaw!" She instinctively blurted, figuring she woke him up when she fell out, "You startled me. I forgot we were sleeping in the same nest."

(sorry it's so short! next post should be longer!)
The grey tom gave a mew of surprise, followed by a nervous half-yelp as he felt something pressing against him and then promptly falling out of the other side of the nest. Unlike his more fiery friend, he lay there for a moment, too stunned to move. Memories flashed back in his head until they came to one of the previous night, where Thunderpaw breathed a sigh of relief. It was just Tawnypaw. No one scary-- though that might be a matter of opinion. "Oh, uh, um... right, yeah!" He mewed, feeling slightly embarrassed that he had become so nervous over that one little thing. Little being the key word that was making him embarrassed, as his tail twitched back and forth in slight anxiety. He was a little nervous for the moment being, which was making him antsy...though he wasn't quite sure why this was making him quite so nervous.
(no worries! XD mine was short too haha)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; March 2nd, 2017 at 04:44 PM.
Old March 2nd, 2017, 07:14 PM
tired individual

Quote:
The grey tom gave a mew of surprise, followed by a nervous half-yelp as he felt something pressing against him and then promptly falling out of the other side of the nest. Unlike his more fiery friend, he lay there for a moment, too stunned to move. Memories flashed back in his head until they came to one of the previous night, where Thunderpaw breathed a sigh of relief. It was just Tawnypaw. No one scary-- though that might be a matter of opinion. "Oh, uh, um... right, yeah!" He mewed, feeling slightly embarrassed that he had become so nervous over that one little thing. Little being the key word that was making him embarrassed, as his tail twitched back and forth in slight anxiety. He was a little nervous for the moment being, which was making him antsy...though he wasn't quite sure why this was making him quite so nervous.
(no worries! XD mine was short too haha)
Tawnypaw laughed, smiling at the grey apprentice. "Well," she said, "Good morning!" She looked around the den to see if she could see a sleeping cat or two in one of the nests around, but was astounded to see that the two seemed to have slept past the other apprentices. "Wow, we slept in a little late, it looks like," she mewed, "And we went to sleep befire everyone else too. We should be well rested today!" She laughed again, realizing that she did, in fact, feel better rested than usual; more full of energy. "Well, want to go get breakfast?" She asked, "I'm starving!" She wanted to hang out with the tom more, and didn't want to seperate just yet. They'd only reunited after quite awhile just yesterday, after all. She felt different around Thunderpaw than other toms, and she felt like it may not be just because he was practically her only friend. These feelings were unfamiliar to her, and she couldn't quite put her paw on what they were, but she hoped she figured it out soon.
Old March 4th, 2017, 11:59 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

Tawnypaw laughed, smiling at the grey apprentice. "Well," she said, "Good morning!" She looked around the den to see if she could see a sleeping cat or two in one of the nests around, but was astounded to see that the two seemed to have slept past the other apprentices. "Wow, we slept in a little late, it looks like," she mewed, "And we went to sleep befire everyone else too. We should be well rested today!" She laughed again, realizing that she did, in fact, feel better rested than usual; more full of energy. "Well, want to go get breakfast?" She asked, "I'm starving!" She wanted to hang out with the tom more, and didn't want to seperate just yet. They'd only reunited after quite awhile just yesterday, after all. She felt different around Thunderpaw than other toms, and she felt like it may not be just because he was practically her only friend. These feelings were unfamiliar to her, and she couldn't quite put her paw on what they were, but she hoped she figured it out soon.
The grey tom lowered his head, looking slightly embarrassed as he did so. He was pretty embarrassed, if he were being honest; after all, he had just made a fool of himself in front of the pretty she cat. And she was his best friend. Which made it about, oh...ten times worse. He had never embarrassed himself like that in front of Tigerpaw, which made him feel a little better, but the memory of the Toyger also brought back a painful sting of regret. The slightest bit of anger pricked at his pelt, but he instantly felt bad. He shouldn't be angry. He shouldn't be frustrated with a cat just for doing good, and if there was any cat that he really hated, it was Otterpaw. That cat had deliberately stolen the spotlight from him, and they both knew it. "Sorry. Guess I'm a little on edge," He laughed with an uneasy expression. He was on edge, though it wasn't any fault of Tawnypaw's. He was just angry with himself, and Tigerpaw...and Otterpaw... before his thoughts turned back to his best friend. She had changed so much from the moody apprentice he had met so long ago, and he was glad of it. He wasn't sure that he would be able her temper for too long, though because she had changed, he was a better cat because of that. "Yep. That'll give me plenty of energy when my mentor starts torturing me through training. Good luck with yours," Thunderpaw mewed, an amused expression on his features as he spoke. He could feel a slight trembling beneath his pelt, like an electrical shock but much more pleasant. It was a comfortable feeling, and something that Thunderpaw truly loved and hated at the same time. "Yeah, sure! I could go for something to eat right now," He purred with a smile at his friend.

He wasn't really that hungry-- he just didn't want to let Tawnypaw out of his sight quite yet.

Old March 4th, 2017, 06:02 PM
tired individual

Quote:
The grey tom lowered his head, looking slightly embarrassed as he did so. He was pretty embarrassed, if he were being honest; after all, he had just made a fool of himself in front of the pretty she cat. And she was his best friend. Which made it about, oh...ten times worse. He had never embarrassed himself like that in front of Tigerpaw, which made him feel a little better, but the memory of the Toyger also brought back a painful sting of regret. The slightest bit of anger pricked at his pelt, but he instantly felt bad. He shouldn't be angry. He shouldn't be frustrated with a cat just for doing good, and if there was any cat that he really hated, it was Otterpaw. That cat had deliberately stolen the spotlight from him, and they both knew it. "Sorry. Guess I'm a little on edge," He laughed with an uneasy expression. He was on edge, though it wasn't any fault of Tawnypaw's. He was just angry with himself, and Tigerpaw...and Otterpaw... before his thoughts turned back to his best friend. She had changed so much from the moody apprentice he had met so long ago, and he was glad of it. He wasn't sure that he would be able her temper for too long, though because she had changed, he was a better cat because of that. "Yep. That'll give me plenty of energy when my mentor starts torturing me through training. Good luck with yours," Thunderpaw mewed, an amused expression on his features as he spoke. He could feel a slight trembling beneath his pelt, like an electrical shock but much more pleasant. It was a comfortable feeling, and something that Thunderpaw truly loved and hated at the same time. "Yeah, sure! I could go for something to eat right now," He purred with a smile at his friend.

He wasn't really that hungry-- he just didn't want to let Tawnypaw out of his sight quite yet.
Tawnypaw's smile stayed on her face, and even widened a bit.
"Hey, it's okay! We're all on edge sometimes," she replied, playfully flicking the tom with her tail, before nodding. "Yeah, I'll definitely need the energy for training. Anyways, let's go!" She started taking slow, leisurely steps towards the Apprentice Den's exit, before stopping and looking at Thunderpaw again.
"Oh yeah!" She exclaimed, "Want to share breakfast? Maybe we can find something big enough to fill us both up!"
She awaited an answer as she looked at the other apprentice, and unintentionally found herself staring and studying the tom.
He's actually really handsome.... Her own eyes widened at the small voice that emerged in her head.
I mean, yeah, he is, but why does that matter? She asked the voice, but got no answer. She mentally shook her head. Now I'm talking to myself... Wow, Tawnypaw.
She almost sighed and rolled her eyes at herself before realizing she might look crazy or rude, and tried to convince herself that she was only still looking at the tom because she was waiting for an answer to a question. Granted, only a few moments had passed, but after a mental conversation with herself it felt longer than that.
Old March 15th, 2017, 05:54 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

{Open post}
Summerpaw was exhausted. How long had it been-- two moons? Three moons? When had Russetstar become leader, again? Whenever that was, that was the night that she got a good night's sleep. But she still had her little nagging voice constantly with her, constantly pushing and prodding at her, telling her that she was...in some words...worthless. And she felt like it, too. Fighting had been exhausting, and she had already made up her mind that she wouldn't go through something like that again. First sign of trouble, she was leaving the Clan-- she would be gone-- she would be free. Free in the sense that she wouldn't have to answer to anyone. Would she? No-- loners had no one to answer to. But no one to protect them. No one to talk to at night. No one to talk to during the day. Who do they flirt with? Summerpaw thought, her mind beginning to race in such a way that was almost impossible to deal with. She curled her tail around her and got ready to sleep... because she was exhausted. Completely and absolutely exhausted. She could feel her body beginning to sink into the familiar pattern of sleep...

Old March 15th, 2017, 08:49 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
{Open post}
Summerpaw was exhausted. How long had it been-- two moons? Three moons? When had Russetstar become leader, again? Whenever that was, that was the night that she got a good night's sleep. But she still had her little nagging voice constantly with her, constantly pushing and prodding at her, telling her that she was...in some words...worthless. And she felt like it, too. Fighting had been exhausting, and she had already made up her mind that she wouldn't go through something like that again. First sign of trouble, she was leaving the Clan-- she would be gone-- she would be free. Free in the sense that she wouldn't have to answer to anyone. Would she? No-- loners had no one to answer to. But no one to protect them. No one to talk to at night. No one to talk to during the day. Who do they flirt with? Summerpaw thought, her mind beginning to race in such a way that was almost impossible to deal with. She curled her tail around her and got ready to sleep... because she was exhausted. Completely and absolutely exhausted. She could feel her body beginning to sink into the familiar pattern of sleep...
(Howdy, friend!! I think I'm just gonna reply to thissss)

Approaching the apprentice den was two cats. One was slightly older...way older, while the other one was young. He was like spring, while the older one was rain. Heavy rain. Somewhat of a thunderstorm, but not completely. The youngest one, an orange tabby happily trotted with his eyes closed. The older one, a more dark brown watched with amusement in his eyes as the younger one minded himself.

Until he almost slip, and his eyes instantly opened fully. Tornadopaw looked behind him, flattening his ears, and Armyfang couldn't suppress a laugh at the clumsy apprentice.

''Hey! Shut up, it's not even that funny.'' Tornadopaw snapped, dismayed.

''You're right, I'm sorry,'' Armyfang apologized, before a quick smirk was placed on his face. ''It was a hilarious. You tickle me most times.''

''Well, I'm glad you find me entertaining.'' Tornadopaw replied sarcastically. He got up and shook the debris from his fur before giving Armyfang a dirty look. ''Don't you have some patrols to run?''

''I'm off duty. Besides, you should be happy that I helped you brush up on your battle moves.''

''Yeah...'' Tornadopaw trailed off, thinking of his mentor, Lilyshade. She had collapsed, and he worried for her. He didn't want to think of this, and shook his head from the depressing thoughts. He already lost most of everyone he loved...and now this? Armyfang could sense his younger friend's discomfort, and gently brushed his tail tip alongside him to let him know that everything would be okay. But, would it? Honestly?

Tornadopaw brushed the other tom's tail away and he padded into the apprentice's den, leaving a solemn Armyfang behind. He didn't want to affect the mood, but it seemed as if he already had. When he entered into the den, he could vividly make out a body of an apprentice--his age? older?--yet that did not bother him. The way her body slowly went up and down interested him, and he went up closer to get a better look. He slowly sat down on his haunches, staring at her with his brown eyes as she was sleeping. She looked peaceful. She looked like she reached that level of serenity that no one else could reach. She was serenity, to him. Her pelt was gorgeous. He felt like he was in love just first looking at her. This made the young orange tabby gulped. And, he knew it was creepy that he watched her sleep, but he couldn't look away. It was as if Starclan led him here for this special moment.

Across from her, he gently laid down on his stomach, his paws outstretched in front of him, and his head tilted. His eyes steady on her. Never looking away. All memories and worries--washed away, as if they never happened in the first place.
Old March 16th, 2017, 12:23 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post

(Howdy, friend!! I think I'm just gonna reply to thissss)

Approaching the apprentice den was two cats. One was slightly older...way older, while the other one was young. He was like spring, while the older one was rain. Heavy rain. Somewhat of a thunderstorm, but not completely. The youngest one, an orange tabby happily trotted with his eyes closed. The older one, a more dark brown watched with amusement in his eyes as the younger one minded himself.

Until he almost slip, and his eyes instantly opened fully. Tornadopaw looked behind him, flattening his ears, and Armyfang couldn't suppress a laugh at the clumsy apprentice.

''Hey! Shut up, it's not even that funny.'' Tornadopaw snapped, dismayed.

''You're right, I'm sorry,'' Armyfang apologized, before a quick smirk was placed on his face. ''It was a hilarious. You tickle me most times.''

''Well, I'm glad you find me entertaining.'' Tornadopaw replied sarcastically. He got up and shook the debris from his fur before giving Armyfang a dirty look. ''Don't you have some patrols to run?''

''I'm off duty. Besides, you should be happy that I helped you brush up on your battle moves.''

''Yeah...'' Tornadopaw trailed off, thinking of his mentor, Lilyshade. She had collapsed, and he worried for her. He didn't want to think of this, and shook his head from the depressing thoughts. He already lost most of everyone he loved...and now this? Armyfang could sense his younger friend's discomfort, and gently brushed his tail tip alongside him to let him know that everything would be okay. But, would it? Honestly?

Tornadopaw brushed the other tom's tail away and he padded into the apprentice's den, leaving a solemn Armyfang behind. He didn't want to affect the mood, but it seemed as if he already had. When he entered into the den, he could vividly make out a body of an apprentice--his age? older?--yet that did not bother him. The way her body slowly went up and down interested him, and he went up closer to get a better look. He slowly sat down on his haunches, staring at her with his brown eyes as she was sleeping. She looked peaceful. She looked like she reached that level of serenity that no one else could reach. She was serenity, to him. Her pelt was gorgeous. He felt like he was in love just first looking at her. This made the young orange tabby gulped. And, he knew it was creepy that he watched her sleep, but he couldn't look away. It was as if Starclan led him here for this special moment.

Across from her, he gently laid down on his stomach, his paws outstretched in front of him, and his head tilted. His eyes steady on her. Never looking away. All memories and worries--washed away, as if they never happened in the first place.
Get out of the way! Now! Go! Summerpaw awoke with a start, flinching as she did so. The memory haunted her forever-- the battle. The memory from the battle. What had happened to that cat, anyways? She had been pinned down...Summerpaw shuddered, wondering if the cat had been killed. She hoped not. That same cat had saved her life, and she wouldn't want to seem ungrateful by never getting to thank them. Thank you. She thought, wondering if StarClan could hear her thoughts-- if the cat were in StarClan. Summerpaw stretched out, beginning to get up-- and saw a cat staring at her. For a moment she was startled-- had this cat been watching her sleep?-- and then slowly, the expression faded.

"Hello..." She mewed uncertainly for a moment, cocking her head to the side as she examined him. Why had he been watching her? She knew, of course, because her Mother-- not to mention mentor-- had told her to stay away from hostile cats, but the type that would just watch her? She doubted that he was hostile. He looked pretty harmless, anyways. "What's a handsome tom like you doing in here watching a she cat like me?" She asked. Now Summerpaw was aware that she was attractive. In her younger apprentice moons, she hadn't been, until she had been approached multiple times. And she knew how to use this attractiveness to her advantage. Although she wasn't RiverClan born, sometimes she thought she was more RiverClan then the rest of these cats put together.

And she knew her best friend, Brackenpaw, wasn't RiverClan born either. She missed Brackenpaw... it had been ages since she had seen him last. The only tom not to fall for her. And then there was Sealpaw, and Rainpaw-- what had happened to them? She hadn't seen Sealpaw in a long time either, or Rainpaw. She knew, of course, that she liked Rainpaw...she might even love him, she was still figuring it out. But she was hoping that nothing bad would happen to him because after all, if it did... things could quickly go from bad to worse. Her light green hues were almost eerie as they stared at him, almost looking right through him...it wasn't her goal, but it was enough to make her look stranger then a normal apprentice. Her warrior ceremony was coming up soon, she hoped...and she was excited for it. Brackenpaw would be a warrior too, and then maybe-- just maybe-- they would be able to spend more time together. She would just have to shake her admirers, and she would be able to hang with Rainpaw more too....and help Sealpaw...there was so much that Summerpaw wanted to do, and yet she had no idea where any of these cats were. She glanced back at the tom, a look flashing through her eyes.

"Can I...help you?"

Last edited by lone; March 16th, 2017 at 12:23 PM.
Closed Thread