Last post by occultation
Today 04:03 PM

Old December 4th, 2017, 08:30 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Private Rp for my squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post

Angel rubs the back of his head “ ... I’m scared. I barely started The proving of love and I did it for him..” he says sadly as he looks at him “ ... but I’m fine now that your heres... just it’s still... lonely without Valentine and I bet it’s lonely without your flirting wolf too”
Tord awkwardly nodded. He knew that feeling well.
"I...I'd have to agree,"[/ he said simply, glancing away awkwardly. What could he say now? He couldn't exactly begin to pour everything out, that was stupid. He just ended up sitting there in the awkward silence, hoping that Angel would find something to say, and he wouldn't have to. Tord knew he was horrible at these kinds of things, and didn't know what to say about them.
Old December 4th, 2017, 08:42 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord awkwardly nodded. He knew that feeling well.
"I...I'd have to agree,"[/ he said simply, glancing away awkwardly. What could he say now? He couldn't exactly begin to pour everything out, that was stupid. He just ended up sitting there in the awkward silence, hoping that Angel would find something to say, and he wouldn't have to. Tord knew he was horrible at these kinds of things, and didn't know what to say about them.
He begins to laugh suddenly “ I’m sorry it’s just so interesting... we all had to face something to be with y’all only to have it end as soon as we finished it... it’s funny but also sad. I had to face a lot os stuff just to get a good job within my family... I was clingy for a reason..”
Old December 4th, 2017, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Sasuke sees the text but ignores it as he keeps walking by Sage

Winter eyes glowed a bit as he begins to look at his phone seeing the texts sighing when he saw skye and Naruto reply. So he just begins to text someone else someone who’s usually good at this. He begins to text valentine “ hi you up?”
@Rubinaito
Valentine was slumped up against the back of his couch with a wine-bottle in hand- he didn't drink that awful beer- when he got two messages. He looked up to see one from his sister, and he grimaced upon seeing Skye and Naruto's reply. His thumb hovered over the buttons, wanting to reply but just eventually swiping over to the next message from Winter. "Yeah." He replied, taking a swig from the wine bottle. "Drunk, but up. What do you need?" He peered down the neck of the bottle, disappointed; it was empty now. He sat it beside another empty bottle and got up, swaying slightly as he staggered over to the kitchen. He slumped up against the fridge, opening the wine-cabinet next to it and looking through his bottles for whatever he had that was stronger than the others.

Sage didn't even look at his phone, his hand brushing up against Sasuke's ever so slightly. "So, you're in the Mafia." He started, trying to spark up a conversation in the slightly awkward silence. "What's that like?" His emerald green eyes flicked up to Sasuke's, curious.
Old December 4th, 2017, 08:54 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Valentine was slumped up against the back of his couch with a wine-bottle in hand- he didn't drink that awful beer- when he got two messages. He looked up to see one from his sister, and he grimaced upon seeing Skye and Naruto's reply. His thumb hovered over the buttons, wanting to reply but just eventually swiping over to the next message from Winter. "Yeah." He replied, taking a swig from the wine bottle. "Drunk, but up. What do you need?" He peered down the neck of the bottle, disappointed; it was empty now. He sat it beside another empty bottle and got up, swaying slightly as he staggered over to the kitchen. He slumped up against the fridge, opening the wine-cabinet next to it and looking through his bottles for whatever he had that was stronger than the others.

Sage didn't even look at his phone, his hand brushing up against Sasuke's ever so slightly. "So, you're in the Mafia." He started, trying to spark up a conversation in the slightly awkward silence. "What's that like?" His emerald green eyes flicked up to Sasuke's, curious.
Winter eyes glowed as he quickly replies “ I’m coming over. I’ll bring something strong seems like you got dumped as a huh?” He texts as he begins to head out looking up than just walking down the road

Sasuke smiles “ I lead it. It’s interesting in a way but very.. how to say painful as well. I constantly have to step up and fight just to keep my rank. Either way it’s not a good job to have but it’s fun if you’re into being bad and all “ he says playfully as he looks at him “ however I may lead it but my father is in control and that’s... annoying “
Old December 4th, 2017, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Winter eyes glowed as he quickly replies “ I’m coming over. I’ll bring something strong seems like you got dumped as a huh?” He texts as he begins to head out looking up than just walking down the road

Sasuke smiles “ I lead it. It’s interesting in a way but very.. how to say painful as well. I constantly have to step up and fight just to keep my rank. Either way it’s not a good job to have but it’s fun if you’re into being bad and all “ he says playfully as he looks at him “ however I may lead it but my father is in control and that’s... annoying “
"Sorta," Valentine replied, grabbing out a bottle of raspberry-flavored vodka and grabbing the cork-opener. "I made a mistake with Angel and he stormed out after breaking up with me. Guess I deserve it, huh?" He staggered over to the door and unlocked it for Winter before slumping over on the couch and taking a long swig.

"Annoying?" Sage asked.
Old December 4th, 2017, 09:17 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
"Sorta," Valentine replied, grabbing out a bottle of raspberry-flavored vodka and grabbing the cork-opener. "I made a mistake with Angel and he stormed out after breaking up with me. Guess I deserve it, huh?" He staggered over to the door and unlocked it for Winter before slumping over on the couch and taking a long swig.

"Annoying?" Sage asked.
Winter eyes widened a bit than he suddenly laughs knowing why as he begins to text valentine back “ was it because you said that he was clingy?” He texts as he begins to walk into a store buying something strong.

Sasuke nods “ in order to be leader I must know my place. He leads everything along with my mother and we have to prove our worth to him... in order to get married or get a worthy job along the ranks of our kin we must suffer mentally or physically. For love it’s physically while for ranks it’s mentally.”

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; December 4th, 2017 at 09:20 AM.
Old December 4th, 2017, 09:57 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Sasuke sees the text but ignores it as he keeps walking by Sage

Naruto hears his phone ringing and looks at skye who was also sending a text as he begins to grab his and look at it. He eventually begins to send a text saying “ sage left me. Skye is here helping me with the pain “ he texts quickly as he puts his phone down

Angel rubs the back of his head “ ... I’m scared. I barely started The proving of love and I did it for him..” he says sadly as he looks at him “ ... but I’m fine now that your heres... just it’s still... lonely without Valentine and I bet it’s lonely without your flirting wolf too”

Winter eyes glowed a bit as he begins to look at his phone seeing the texts sighing when he saw skye and Naruto reply. So he just begins to text someone else someone who’s usually good at this. He begins to text valentine “ hi you up?”

@Teggy
@.:Blue Wishes:.
@Celestial
@Rubinaito
Skye turned her phone off and began to clean Narutos back.
"This may sting." skye said as she put Peroxide on his back.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old December 4th, 2017, 10:06 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teggy View Post
Skye turned her phone off and began to clean Narutos back.
"This may sting." skye said as she put Peroxide on his back.
He hisses a bit grabbing the couch “ ow” he says simply
Old December 4th, 2017, 10:13 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
He hisses a bit grabbing the couch “ ow” he says simply
"Better then what I use to use so keep quiet." Skye said as she began to clean away the white bubbles that had formed.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old December 4th, 2017, 10:20 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teggy View Post
"Better then what I use to use so keep quiet." Skye said as she began to clean away the white bubbles that had formed.
He nods slowly “ I see-“ he cuts himself off with a growl “ ... almost done?”