by Rani
Last post by paris
Today 06:38 AM

Old January 7th, 2017, 06:32 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Aria noticed the kit struggling beneath the water and dived into help. "Aria what're you doing?"
"He's a kit! A WindClan kit! We can't let him drown! We need him..." She astride her teeth in the scruff of his neck and unsheathed her claws, slashing at the vine. Eventually the kit became unstuck and was carried up to the surface. "Can you hear me? Kit? How'd you get in there?"
The kit looked up at the dusk syndicate cat." I hear u fine.and I wanted to see what real warriors do."he said boldly.he was almost 6 moons old

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old January 8th, 2017, 12:35 PM

nothing suspicious here, just a random cat trudging across the clan borders. whichever they are. spider was flinching as her paws lightly touched the ground in caution. maybe going through those thorny bushes wasn't such a great idea. the loner paused at her tracks and slumped down, picking out only the most bothering thorns. she liked the idea to leave adventure scars in her coat-- whatever it was; dirt, leaves- thorns, even-- spider loved them. nobody seemed to notice them anyways with such a complex coat of colors. suddenly, her head jerked to the side as to hear rushing water. from the river from riverclan. hey, maybe i can get a drink! the shecat thundered forward, right into the water. she got out and shook her pelt, then took a drink and stepped over the river. spider, elated, decided to lie under a shady tree, where she began to rest her eyes. (for fenic only)

Last edited by fab.fox; January 8th, 2017 at 12:39 PM.
Old January 8th, 2017, 12:55 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by fab.fox View Post
nothing suspicious here, just a random cat trudging across the clan borders. whichever they are. spider was flinching as her paws lightly touched the ground in caution. maybe going through those thorny bushes wasn't such a great idea. the loner paused at her tracks and slumped down, picking out only the most bothering thorns. she liked the idea to leave adventure scars in her coat-- whatever it was; dirt, leaves- thorns, even-- spider loved them. nobody seemed to notice them anyways with such a complex coat of colors. suddenly, her head jerked to the side as to hear rushing water. from the river from riverclan. hey, maybe i can get a drink! the shecat thundered forward, right into the water. she got out and shook her pelt, then took a drink and stepped over the river. spider, elated, decided to lie under a shady tree, where she began to rest her eyes. (for fenic only)
Applethorn was extremely irritated when it came to how Riverclan had ended up losing all sorts of leadership under Bucknight and her own aunt, the former being killed and the latter having been driven out of her own clan by the cats she helped become strong- She'd looked up to Thornfrost since she was a small kitten, and now the clan's future seemed as dim as the sky which covered Riverclan's territory at night- even the moon wasn't bright enough to show that they'd made a terrible mistake. Snarling to herself, the molly trudged along her clan's border with Windclan, angry with so many of her clanmates who had betrayed their leader, just to obey starry-pelted cats who had to influence on the life they were really living. Our new leader is a fool- we're doomed, aren't we? She didn't seem to have anything good to think about her father, not caring about him at all, really. She didn't want this to happen, and now that she was mad, her mate Swampstone wasn't here to help her. Applethorn didn't stop for anything during her walk, infuriated to the maximum capacity her brain held- until, of course, a strange figure sitting under a tree seemed to catch her eye. They don't smell like either of the clans who share this border! "Hey!" She snarled, eyes narrowed. "What're you doing here?"
Old January 8th, 2017, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Applethorn was extremely irritated when it came to how Riverclan had ended up losing all sorts of leadership under Bucknight and her own aunt, the former being killed and the latter having been driven out of her own clan by the cats she helped become strong- She'd looked up to Thornfrost since she was a small kitten, and now the clan's future seemed as dim as the sky which covered Riverclan's territory at night- even the moon wasn't bright enough to show that they'd made a terrible mistake. Snarling to herself, the molly trudged along her clan's border with Windclan, angry with so many of her clanmates who had betrayed their leader, just to obey starry-pelted cats who had to influence on the life they were really living. Our new leader is a fool- we're doomed, aren't we? She didn't seem to have anything good to think about her father, not caring about him at all, really. She didn't want this to happen, and now that she was mad, her mate Swampstone wasn't here to help her. Applethorn didn't stop for anything during her walk, infuriated to the maximum capacity her brain held- until, of course, a strange figure sitting under a tree seemed to catch her eye. They don't smell like either of the clans who share this border! "Hey!" She snarled, eyes narrowed. "What're you doing here?"
everything was quite soothing until an unfamiliar someone approached her with a--rather unfriendly approach. "'hey, what am i doing here?' well, relaxing under this tree, if you need to know, since you seem kinda blind." spider swayed her tail as she got up, nearly towering over the stranger with her.. abnormal size. the loner cocked her head with a grin, and looked to applethorn. "anyways, you might want to be on your way now. i dont feel like arguing with a petty clanner." spider sauntered past her, and began to ignore the sour warrior, grabbing a fish from the river. as she did, the shecat remarked over her shoulder with her minty breath. "you should probably work on your greetings. i dont think people like to respond to 'hey!' or 'what do you think your doing here', yknow?"
Old January 8th, 2017, 06:21 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by fab.fox View Post

everything was quite soothing until an unfamiliar someone approached her with a--rather unfriendly approach. "'hey, what am i doing here?' well, relaxing under this tree, if you need to know, since you seem kinda blind." spider swayed her tail as she got up, nearly towering over the stranger with her.. abnormal size. the loner cocked her head with a grin, and looked to applethorn. "anyways, you might want to be on your way now. i dont feel like arguing with a petty clanner." spider sauntered past her, and began to ignore the sour warrior, grabbing a fish from the river. as she did, the shecat remarked over her shoulder with her minty breath. "you should probably work on your greetings. i dont think people like to respond to 'hey!' or 'what do you think your doing here', yknow?"
You've got to be kidding me- they're not even denying the fact that they're on our clan's territory, huh? "You've got a sharp tounge, for somebody so dull-witted that they don't even realize that they're intruding on Riverclan's territory-" Applethorn suddenly stopped in her small speech as she witnessed the outsider grab a fish straight out of her clan's own river, disregarding the boundaries like they were no big deal to them. "You- you can't just take our prey! Are you really that daft?" The warrior hissed accusingly, eyes narrowed and gray fur bristling in anger as she talked. "Listen up, I'm not as tolerant to strangers intruding on Riverclan territory as my leader is- so I recommend you scram." The molly's claws were unsheathed as she growled angrily, her pupils narrowed as she focused on her target. If they wouldn't leave on their own accord, she would have to make them leave.
Old January 10th, 2017, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
You've got to be kidding me- they're not even denying the fact that they're on our clan's territory, huh? "You've got a sharp tounge, for somebody so dull-witted that they don't even realize that they're intruding on Riverclan's territory-" Applethorn suddenly stopped in her small speech as she witnessed the outsider grab a fish straight out of her clan's own river, disregarding the boundaries like they were no big deal to them. "You- you can't just take our prey! Are you really that daft?" The warrior hissed accusingly, eyes narrowed and gray fur bristling in anger as she talked. "Listen up, I'm not as tolerant to strangers intruding on Riverclan territory as my leader is- so I recommend you scram." The molly's claws were unsheathed as she growled angrily, her pupils narrowed as she focused on her target. If they wouldn't leave on their own accord, she would have to make them leave.
spider looked pleased as she held the fish in her mouth. she was going to lie back under the tree, but her legs had other plans. she began to stumble on her steps and suddenly flipped over on her back, dropping her prey from the river and skidding to applethorn's feet. she lied still for a few awkward moments, then nervously chuckled. "heh." the loner got up, but paused for quite awhile. eep. i've revealed my weakness. it didn't seem that bad until she tripped on her long tail under her feet, proving herself not the most graceful cat. if anything, pretty lanky. "so, i think i'll be on my way now and all that. er, thanks for the fish, bye!!" spider suddenly darted into an overgrowth, then was seen falling off of a tree trunk- she scrambled up the tree a second time and leapt onto a sturdy branch.
Old January 15th, 2017, 08:50 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

@Pink Orca!

Silent was the small, white and black splashed kit as he explored the clan's territory, alone. This was, of course, against the rules, and he knew it. Ripariankit was not one to break rules, however, and this was a dare.
Dared by a group of kits which he identified as "friends." Although, real friends wouldn't dare you to sneak out of the clearing, through the territory, and take a sip of the water that bordered RiverClan and WindClan, and, as proof that he wasn't a wimp, take a stone from the river and bring it back.
Riparianpaw was shaking all the way down to his bones as he neared the clear, rocky river that flowed through the territories.
Of course, his sister, Gossamerkit, was not aware of this, as she'd probably go and inform the leader of his reckless actions, and he would not have his sister stand up for him in front of a bunch of other cats. How humiliating would that be? No. Gossamerkit was not to know.
Ripariankit neared the river, close enough now to see the individual pebbles that lay upon the river's floors. Padding closer, right to the edge, Ripariankit, trembling and terrified, leaned down just far enough for his tongue to lap the water, gingerly licked the icy liquid, before moving away quickly, as if he'd been stung.
Taking another deep breath, Ripariankit padded alongside the river to a fallen tree that had landed horizontally across the river. Taking a final deep inhale, he padded slowly and carefully across the log, inching his way to the middle, where he could lean down and grab a small pebble, hopefully.
His chocolate brown gaze fixed on the clear, rushing water beneath him, Ripariankit slowly lowered the front of his body, one paw outstretched in front of him to, hopefully, grasp a pebble. Shaking like a leaf, his paw was almost touching the smooth, pale blueish grey surface of the desired pebble, when he heard the last sound he'd want to hear- a crack.
It was loud, quick, and pieced the air like a knife, cutting the silence. Ripariankit's heart dropped like a stone, then so did he. The fallen tree's branch, which was already dead as it was, broke apart from the tree's trunk, and it fell;with Ripariankit, and hit the icy water with a splash.
Ripariankit yelped in surprise and shock as the freezing water sprayed against his short pelt, and he screeched for help as his lower body was submerged into the icy waters. He held on dearly to the broken off branch to keep him afloat, but it kept rolling about.
Water soaked the kit's face-or was it tears? I'm going to die, he thought in horror, though being not even six moons, he wasn't entirely sure of what death meant. I'm going to die, and all because of a stupid dare, Ripariankit thought bitterly, but he kept crying out for help, terrified out of his wits.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da

Last edited by meraki; January 15th, 2017 at 08:52 PM.
Old January 15th, 2017, 09:05 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire ♡ View Post
@Pink Orca!

Silent was the small, white and black splashed kit as he explored the clan's territory, alone. This was, of course, against the rules, and he knew it. Ripariankit was not one to break rules, however, and this was a dare.
Dared by a group of kits which he identified as "friends." Although, real friends wouldn't dare you to sneak out of the clearing, through the territory, and take a sip of the water that bordered RiverClan and WindClan, and, as proof that he wasn't a wimp, take a stone from the river and bring it back.
Riparianpaw was shaking all the way down to his bones as he neared the clear, rocky river that flowed through the territories.
Of course, his sister, Gossamerkit, was not aware of this, as she'd probably go and inform the leader of his reckless actions, and he would not have his sister stand up for him in front of a bunch of other cats. How humiliating would that be? No. Gossamerkit was not to know.
Ripariankit neared the river, close enough now to see the individual pebbles that lay upon the river's floors. Padding closer, right to the edge, Ripariankit, trembling and terrified, leaned down just far enough for his tongue to lap the water, gingerly licked the icy liquid, before moving away quickly, as if he'd been stung.
Taking another deep breath, Ripariankit padded alongside the river to a fallen tree that had landed horizontally across the river. Taking a final deep inhale, he padded slowly and carefully across the log, inching his way to the middle, where he could lean down and grab a small pebble, hopefully.
His chocolate brown gaze fixed on the clear, rushing water beneath him, Ripariankit slowly lowered the front of his body, one paw outstretched in front of him to, hopefully, grasp a pebble. Shaking like a leaf, his paw was almost touching the smooth, pale blueish grey surface of the desired pebble, when he heard the last sound he'd want to hear- a crack.
It was loud, quick, and pieced the air like a knife, cutting the silence. Ripariankit's heart dropped like a stone, then so did he. The fallen tree's branch, which was already dead as it was, broke apart from the tree's trunk, and it fell;with Ripariankit, and hit the icy water with a splash.
Ripariankit yelped in surprise and shock as the freezing water sprayed against his short pelt, and he screeched for help as his lower body was submerged into the icy waters. He held on dearly to the broken off branch to keep him afloat, but it kept rolling about.
Water soaked the kit's face-or was it tears? I'm going to die, he thought in horror, though being not even six moons, he wasn't entirely sure of what death meant. I'm going to die, and all because of a stupid dare, Ripariankit thought bitterly, but he kept crying out for help, terrified out of his wits.
Redpaw walked boredly along the border, a scrawny rabbit hanging from his jaws, when he heard domething. Someone was calling out near the river. With a jolt, he dropped the hare. The sound wasnt near the river, it was in it. Sprinting over, he saw a kit stranded on a violently lurching branch, crying out in fear. The tom's remaining clear blue eye fixed on the kit as he hurried along the bank. You have to swim, Red. Now! "Do you know how to swim?" called the tom, keeping parallel to the branch. If the kit drowned, it would be his fault. The apprentice had quickly forgotten the rabbit, now keeping his eyes on the kit for fear that if his eyes traveled, the young cat would be pitched into the freezing, ice-cold depths of the river.
(Sorry it's so short I'm on mobile).
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old January 15th, 2017, 09:21 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Orca! View Post
Redpaw walked boredly along the border, a scrawny rabbit hanging from his jaws, when he heard domething. Someone was calling out near the river. With a jolt, he dropped the hare. The sound wasnt near the river, it was in it. Sprinting over, he saw a kit stranded on a violently lurching branch, crying out in fear. The tom's remaining clear blue eye fixed on the kit as he hurried along the bank. You have to swim, Red. Now! "Do you know how to swim?" called the tom, keeping parallel to the branch. If the kit drowned, it would be his fault. The apprentice had quickly forgotten the rabbit, now keeping his eyes on the kit for fear that if his eyes traveled, the young cat would be pitched into the freezing, ice-cold depths of the river.
(Sorry it's so short I'm on mobile).
(haha it's no problem ^^)
Ripariankit scrabbled around of the branch, his claws unsheathed as he clung for dear life onto the mere branch. Gasping in fear, the kit's chest rose and fell rapidly as he panicked.
The rushing of the water blocked most sounds, but he could faintly hear another voice. [I]Another cat?[/I] He wondered hopefully. It sounded as though they were asking if he could swim. If i could swim, don't you think I'd be swimming by now? Ripariankit thought to himself, but out of panic, he said nothing.
"N-no!" He managed to yelp. Suddenly, the side of the branch got stuck beneath the gnarled roots of a tree that had grown on the river's edge, causing Ripariankit to fly forwards, due to his momentum.
Digging his claws into the bark, he grasped it tightly as the river's deadly current threatened to pry his paws from the dead branch.
Freezing cold now, his teeth chattered together rapid-fire, and his back paws were beginning to go numb, as well as his forepaws.
"H-help!" He wailed, crying still in complete and utter fear of death. Shaking violently, it was all he could do to not let go of this dear branch, the only thing that kept him from a likely death.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da
Old January 15th, 2017, 10:24 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire ♡ View Post

(haha it's no problem ^^)
Ripariankit scrabbled around of the branch, his claws unsheathed as he clung for dear life onto the mere branch. Gasping in fear, the kit's chest rose and fell rapidly as he panicked.
The rushing of the water blocked most sounds, but he could faintly hear another voice. [I]Another cat?[/I] He wondered hopefully. It sounded as though they were asking if he could swim. If i could swim, don't you think I'd be swimming by now? Ripariankit thought to himself, but out of panic, he said nothing.
"N-no!" He managed to yelp. Suddenly, the side of the branch got stuck beneath the gnarled roots of a tree that had grown on the river's edge, causing Ripariankit to fly forwards, due to his momentum.
Digging his claws into the bark, he grasped it tightly as the river's deadly current threatened to pry his paws from the dead branch.
Freezing cold now, his teeth chattered together rapid-fire, and his back paws were beginning to go numb, as well as his forepaws.
"H-help!" He wailed, crying still in complete and utter fear of death. Shaking violently, it was all he could do to not let go of this dear branch, the only thing that kept him from a likely death.
The young cat's muscles tensed as he watched, and then, without any thought of the fact that he couldnt swim, jumped into the river. As he hit the freezing water he gasped, most of the air leaving his lungs. Struggling to stay afloat as he made his way to the kit, he felt the icy water soak his fur, chilling him down to the bone and making everything feel excessively sharp. The calico tom reached the kit just as the branch slipped out of the tree root's grasp and caught the kit, bobbing under the surface as the branch hit the side of his head. He came back up gasping, the kit firmly in his jaws, and pain seared through him and he felt as if he was going numb, his thoughts beginning to blur as his body tried to focus on self-preservation and his mind on the kit. No... Redpaw, the kit, the kit first. That is the most important part of the code. Move!
Redpaw tried to swim sideways, but between lack of skill, pain, and cold, all he could do was keep the kit out of the frigid water. A sense of solid resolution came over him as he realized he wouldn't be able to escape with the kit... but the kit could escape without him. Remorselessly, he boosted the kit towards the bank, ensuring that he was close enough to drag himself up. He stuggled against the merciless current, trying to prevent the kit from falling backwards, but felt his strength leaving him as we went under for the third time. The orange calico's short fur was heavy and sodden and he could hardly drag his way to where he could touch the bottom before he collapsed several tail lengths from the tomkit, shivering and panting. "Are y-you okay?" he gasped, struggling in a vain attempt to get to his paws, scanning for the kit.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever