by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:21 AM

Old December 20th, 2022, 03:12 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: ShadowClan Punishments

Stoneflight
☀︎

Stoneflight stood in the Shadowclan punishments, listening to Vixensnarl’s lecture. That She-cat was spitting in fury. Stoneflight ducked his head in embarrassment. He totally forgot to pick up the mouse and two frogs he hunted and put them in the prey-pile. He shuffled his paws. Oh dear. This was dire. He was quite surprised at the retort of Ruepaw, but that was just his nature.”I’m..very ashamed, Vixensnarl. It won’t happen again.” he meowed firmly.

[ @NinjaBloss ]
Old December 22nd, 2022, 03:43 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airiaty View Post
Stoneflight
☀︎

Stoneflight stood in the Shadowclan punishments, listening to Vixensnarl’s lecture. That She-cat was spitting in fury. Stoneflight ducked his head in embarrassment. He totally forgot to pick up the mouse and two frogs he hunted and put them in the prey-pile. He shuffled his paws. Oh dear. This was dire. He was quite surprised at the retort of Ruepaw, but that was just his nature.”I’m..very ashamed, Vixensnarl. It won’t happen again.” he meowed firmly.

[ @NinjaBloss ]

[Stoneflight is actually dealing with Dawnstar since he's a warrior. In case anyone is wondering, I got an OOC excuse for Flamecall so he's exempt from punishment and Owlstorm is missing.]

The clan leader was starting to wonder why she had taken on so much work... oh wait then she remembered as she heard Vixensnarl yowling at late patrols. It was because of imbeciles like these that she was stuck taking on so much extra work. "Aw, do you want a pat on the head for being ashamed?" The giant she-cat mocked as she exited her den yawning. Dawnstar was used to not sleeping as much as the average cat, however, she might need to start taking more naps if she was going to stay awake during the day like this. "You've brought absolutely nothing back to the clan, that not something a simple "I'm sorry it won't happen again" will fix. You're getting demoted for the next three moons, Stonepaw, you'll be retrained as an apprentice, and your mentor will be Foxcall [ @perseus. ]."

Dawnstar's ears twitched as she listened to Ruepaw's sass, his excuse was a load of dung. Dawnstar couldn't be bothered to care about Ruepaw's training if the apprentice himself didn't care to inform her that he wasn't getting any training. She made the lack of training excuse null and void at the last meeting, and Ruepaw couldn't cling to it since she had stated that paws need to inform someone before they were getting snarled at about punishments that they didn't have the proper training to do the patrol. She reminded herself to go yowl at Flamecall later, as much as Dawnstar needed kits trained, if it was getting in the way of Ruepaw's training then they'd need to be taken off as an educator.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; December 22nd, 2022 at 03:45 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2022, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

[Stoneflight is actually dealing with Dawnstar since he's a warrior. In case anyone is wondering, I got an OOC excuse for Flamecall so he's exempt from punishment and Owlstorm is missing.]

The clan leader was starting to wonder why she had taken on so much work... oh wait then she remembered as she heard Vixensnarl yowling at late patrols. It was because of imbeciles like these that she was stuck taking on so much extra work. "Aw, do you want a pat on the head for being ashamed?" The giant she-cat mocked as she exited her den yawning. Dawnstar was used to not sleeping as much as the average cat, however, she might need to start taking more naps if she was going to stay awake during the day like this. "You've brought absolutely nothing back to the clan, that not something a simple "I'm sorry it won't happen again" will fix. You're getting demoted for the next three moons, Stonepaw, you'll be retrained as an apprentice, and your mentor will be Foxcall [ @perseus. ]."

Dawnstar's ears twitched as she listened to Ruepaw's sass, his excuse was a load of dung. Dawnstar couldn't be bothered to care about Ruepaw's training if the apprentice himself didn't care to inform her that he wasn't getting any training. She made the lack of training excuse null and void at the last meeting, and Ruepaw couldn't cling to it since she had stated that paws need to inform someone before they were getting snarled at about punishments that they didn't have the proper training to do the patrol. She reminded herself to go yowl at Flamecall later, as much as Dawnstar needed kits trained, if it was getting in the way of Ruepaw's training then they'd need to be taken off as an educator.

stonepaw

Stonepaw nodded and dipped his head. “It won’t happen again.”
Old December 24th, 2022, 06:13 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours

A low growl left Vixensnarl's throat at Ruepaw's sass, and she flashed her teeth at him in a warning. "Oh, I'm so sorry that I couldn't magically tell you're mentor wasn't doing their job. Dawnstar made it clear that you not bothering to keep up with your training or not informing anyone you weren't getting trained isn't an excuse, so you're demoted to Ruekit for a quarter moon. Maybe with all the time you'll have in camp you can try to put some effort into training."

@neptune
Old December 24th, 2022, 06:45 PM
i am kenough

[ @NinjaBloss ]

Ruepaw scoffs. "Ah, yeah, teach me a lesson for not doing an adult's job by making me more of a kid than I already am. Real wise decision, again, by an adult with their head up Dawnstar's dirty ass." The calico rolls his eyes and turns his back on the she-cat, striding away.
Old January 5th, 2023, 09:49 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Despite giving him a long time to do so, Shadowfur failed to witness Wolfwhisper put their prey on the pile after their hunt. Disappointment rushed the Enforcer as he waited impatiently for the cat to come into sight. He hadn't yet punished a cat as an Enforcer, so he hoped he did it right. He was sure he'd get an earful from Dawnstar if he didn't.

"Wolfwhisper!" he called, his disappointment evident in his tone. "You failed to put your catch on the pile after our hunt. As such, you must be punished. I want you to go back out and catch two pieces of prey to make up for the two you didn't bring back. Don't come back until you've caught both pieces of prey, even if it takes you all night."

( @Hua cheng Wolfwhisper will have 7 IRL days to complete this punishment. If he fails to do so, he will be punished further. )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; January 5th, 2023 at 09:50 PM.
Old January 12th, 2023, 02:19 PM

My Mood: Stressed
ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Punishments

Wolfwhisper
the large tom padded forward. A slightly ashes expression on his face from his failed previous hunting trip with the shield. Shadowfur I’ve caught a thrush and a rabbit and dropped them off at the prey pile.
@Cherry~
Old January 13th, 2023, 01:31 PM

Shadowfur turned to face Wolfwhisper as he approached and reported to him. The Enforcer nodded, his green eyes slitted. “Very well. I hope you’ve learned your lesson here, because next time I may not be so lenient. Dismissed.”

( @Peerless cucumber )

———————————————— ——————

Fallenflower and Songbreeze had both shown back up in camp, which meant that Shadowfur wanted explanations for why they didn’t complete their patrols. The patrol Fallenflower had been on was a complete bust, with Shadowfur having been unable to find any prey. At least Poisonpaw had been responsible on the other patrol, even if Shadowfur’s opinion of him soured after the meeting.

“Fallenflower and Songbreeze!” he called. “The two of you vanished from your respective hunting patrols. I want an explanation, and it better be good. Otherwise, you’ll both be punished.”

( @Oceanflower @Songbreeze )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; January 13th, 2023 at 01:41 PM.
Old January 13th, 2023, 03:12 PM
Im totally sane...

My Mood: Bored

She pads over after setting the vole and the rabbit that she caught down. "I went to far from the meeting spot and after I caught my second prey, I realized you two left already." She explains calmly, not knowing what else to say to make it better since it was the truth.

(@Cherry~)
Old January 18th, 2023, 01:39 PM

Shadowfur glanced down at the prey being set before him. Songbreeze must have anticipated her punishment and gone hunting. The Enforcer was impressed by this; most ShadowClan cats would never take such initiative and responsibility. His tail flicked upon hearing her excuse, and the respect that had been building in those moments vanished like a flame being blown out.

“You’re a warrior; you should be able to make smarter decisions than that,” he growled. “When you got back to camp, you should’ve immediately come and seen me. While I appreciate and respect your initiative in hunting on your own to make up for your missed patrol, I still feel you must be punished for your clear lapses in judgment. Put your prey on the pile, and then go to the nursery and find a kit to play with. Perhaps being around kits will teach you why it’s important for warriors to act sensibly. Report to me when you’ve finished.

( @Songbreeze Make a post on the ShadowClan Prey Pile thread of Songbreeze bringing her prey to the pile. Make sure you adjust the number accordingly! Then, find a kit for Songbreeze to interact with. She should have at least three posts interacting with this kit. Once this is done, have her report back to Shadowfur here. She will have 3 weeks to complete this punishment and report back! )