Last post by Tiabirb
Today 06:19 PM

Old November 15th, 2016, 05:43 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
The amber eyes of Ashenpaw landed softly on Pantherkit's large body; she was enjoying himself outside of the nursery. No matter how much she missed being a jovial kit, Ashenpaw knew how difficult it could be, with being stuck in the nursery with all of the whimpering kits. Inhaling deeply, the scent of the clan stinging her lungs. Though the same scent stuck to her pelt, Ashenpaw hated it; it was rancid, and sometimes made her nauseated. When a corrupt expression came across her elegant features, many cats would ask her why, and Ashenpaw would normally race away from her accomplice to avoid the question. The apprentice attempted to keep the look from coming across her features, and - luckily for her- it never appeared. As the kit wanted to play Warrior with her, a small smile escalated across her maw. "Sure!" Ashenpaw replied with up most happiness, "Well, you're about as big as me, so you need to be leader.. I'll be you're loyal deputy Ashenclaw" Ashenpaw's amber eyes lit up as she slinked into somewhat of a hunting stance, advancing towards a fanciful cat, "Pantherstar, there are rouges attacking camp," the apprentice whispered over her shoulder to her colleague. At that very moment, Ashenpaw shifted her weight on to her hind legs; she leaped into the air, and landed on the imaginary cat with claws unsheathed, and half snarl half smile spread across her features. "Look out behind you, Pantherstar! A rouge!" Ashenpaw flicked her tail, indicating for Pantherkit to attack the surreal cat of the apprentice's imagination. Happiness paraded from Ashenpaw, floating around the clearing, a small giggle escaped from Ashenpaw's mouth, as though what she was seeing in the imaginary cat was amusing.
Pantherkit smiled, for once glad about how big he was. Sometimes it was a curse, seeing as how Mothers didn't want him to squish their smaller kits and would sometimes make efforts in keeping him away from them. It wasn't a nice feeling at all; and it often made him feel like he didn't really have much of a home in SkyClan. Although he knew things would get better, once he was an apprentice he would be able to train and there would be other cats that were more his size like Ashenpaw, and the smaller ones might feel more comfortable around him. He was wondering if he would even want to play with kits anymore once he was an apprentice, although having Ashenpaw spend time with him had made him feel good. So perhaps he would, depending on how picky their Mothers were. Pantherkit's yellow hues sprung open in play alarm and he spun around, beginning to battle the pretend rogue. "Warriors, attack!" He mewed, getting lost in the game and imagining there were dozens of warriors at his command, waiting for him to give them their next command. He pretended to pin the rogue to the ground. "Get out of here, and count yourself lucky," Pantherkit snarled, springing off of the imaginary rogue and turning to his companion, springing just a few pawsteps away from her and pretending to knock another rogue to the ground. "I got your back," He mewed with a grin. He knew that was something that warriors did; they protected each other, right? Working together for the Clan. His face grew more excited, and his actions began to grow more and more animated, until he was practically flying all over the place. He rarely got to play; he rarely went outside of the nursery and there wasn't too much room to play in there. As the second imaginary rogue sprinted away, he looked around at the "battleground." Almost everything had transformed...the cats who were sitting and talking were now battling each other, the ones lying on the ground were either dead or wounded, and the ones just walking around were also attacking other cats. In Pantherkit's mind, there was no end to his imagination...he could turn even the simplest of things into a battleground or some other scene. His face was positively alight with excitement, his yellow hues snapping eagerly and the polite, well mannered kit from earlier seemed to have disappeared, in it's place a wild, overexcited one.
Old November 16th, 2016, 10:27 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIlverheart_the_Warrior View Post
"W-Well,my dad is Rock feather." Midnightkit said,flicking her tail to an dark brown tabby who was coming into the clearing, with an mouse in his jaws."And my mum is,well....she died during kitting." The she-kit looked sad for an moment before hitting the moss ball back over to Sweetkit.
Sweetkit twiched his whiskers and looked at midnightkit quizzically "well, there's no use pouting about it...move on...honestly, what kindove warrior cries over something that happened in the past, move forward..."the kit said as he gave the other she kit a rare encouraging smile as he grabbed the mossball with his jaws and began to run away, expecting the other to try and follow.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 17th, 2016, 01:49 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Pantherkit smiled, for once glad about how big he was. Sometimes it was a curse, seeing as how Mothers didn't want him to squish their smaller kits and would sometimes make efforts in keeping him away from them. It wasn't a nice feeling at all; and it often made him feel like he didn't really have much of a home in SkyClan. Although he knew things would get better, once he was an apprentice he would be able to train and there would be other cats that were more his size like Ashenpaw, and the smaller ones might feel more comfortable around him. He was wondering if he would even want to play with kits anymore once he was an apprentice, although having Ashenpaw spend time with him had made him feel good. So perhaps he would, depending on how picky their Mothers were. Pantherkit's yellow hues sprung open in play alarm and he spun around, beginning to battle the pretend rogue. "Warriors, attack!" He mewed, getting lost in the game and imagining there were dozens of warriors at his command, waiting for him to give them their next command. He pretended to pin the rogue to the ground. "Get out of here, and count yourself lucky," Pantherkit snarled, springing off of the imaginary rogue and turning to his companion, springing just a few pawsteps away from her and pretending to knock another rogue to the ground. "I got your back," He mewed with a grin. He knew that was something that warriors did; they protected each other, right? Working together for the Clan. His face grew more excited, and his actions began to grow more and more animated, until he was practically flying all over the place. He rarely got to play; he rarely went outside of the nursery and there wasn't too much room to play in there. As the second imaginary rogue sprinted away, he looked around at the "battleground." Almost everything had transformed...the cats who were sitting and talking were now battling each other, the ones lying on the ground were either dead or wounded, and the ones just walking around were also attacking other cats. In Pantherkit's mind, there was no end to his imagination...he could turn even the simplest of things into a battleground or some other scene. His face was positively alight with excitement, his yellow hues snapping eagerly and the polite, well mannered kit from earlier seemed to have disappeared, in it's place a wild, overexcited one.
"Thanks," the small apprentice huffed, enacting the idea of battle, and how it seemed to her. Ashenpaw's eyes lit up as a small kit, at least the age of a one moon, was getting snatched by another rouge. As the imaginated battlefield grew to an even bigger size, Ashenpaw hobbled on to her hind legs, bracing herself for the magnificent surge she was about to preform. "They have a kit!" Ashenpaw bellowed, her rust-gray pelt bristling as she leaped towards the figurative menace. She forced her body to rupture against the ground, or her invisible attacker; Ashenpaw threw herself full force towards the rouge, and landed with a large Thud!. The youthful apprentice reared on her hind legs, and let out a long hiss, and she flailed her paws, claws sheathed in her small paws, though in the imaginary battlefield, her claws were unsheathed and her adversary was bleeding. The rouge had dropped the kit and was running away, "Coward!' Ashenpaw yowled at the scampering cat. As Ashenpaw bowed her head towards the small kit, she clutched it between her teeth, and put it back in the entrance to the nursery. As Ashenpaw turned towards Pantherkit, thinking that it was a cat of her artistry, the apprentice leapt into the air, angling herself towards the tom. Though she wasn't aware of Pantherkit being a real cat, she still abated herself. The she-cat was heading straight for the tom, her paws stretched out, though her claws sheathed.
Old November 18th, 2016, 05:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Sweetkit twiched his whiskers and looked at midnightkit quizzically "well, there's no use pouting about it...move on...honestly, what kindove warrior cries over something that happened in the past, move forward..."the kit said as he gave the other she kit a rare encouraging smile as he grabbed the mossball with his jaws and began to run away, expecting the other to try and follow.
Midnightkit smiled and ran after him.She caught up with him soon,and grabbed the mossball from him,running in the opposite direction of Sweetkit.
Old November 18th, 2016, 04:37 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
"Thanks," the small apprentice huffed, enacting the idea of battle, and how it seemed to her. Ashenpaw's eyes lit up as a small kit, at least the age of a one moon, was getting snatched by another rouge. As the imaginated battlefield grew to an even bigger size, Ashenpaw hobbled on to her hind legs, bracing herself for the magnificent surge she was about to preform. "They have a kit!" Ashenpaw bellowed, her rust-gray pelt bristling as she leaped towards the figurative menace. She forced her body to rupture against the ground, or her invisible attacker; Ashenpaw threw herself full force towards the rouge, and landed with a large Thud!. The youthful apprentice reared on her hind legs, and let out a long hiss, and she flailed her paws, claws sheathed in her small paws, though in the imaginary battlefield, her claws were unsheathed and her adversary was bleeding. The rouge had dropped the kit and was running away, "Coward!' Ashenpaw yowled at the scampering cat. As Ashenpaw bowed her head towards the small kit, she clutched it between her teeth, and put it back in the entrance to the nursery. As Ashenpaw turned towards Pantherkit, thinking that it was a cat of her artistry, the apprentice leapt into the air, angling herself towards the tom. Though she wasn't aware of Pantherkit being a real cat, she still abated herself. The she-cat was heading straight for the tom, her paws stretched out, though her claws sheathed.
Pantherkit continued to fight on the imaginary battlefield, knowing how strange it must look for him to be jumping and slashing at nothing, but frankly he didn't care. He was having fun, more than he had in a long time as a matter of fact, and he was enjoying every single second of it. Pantherkit spun around to talk to his "deputy," his tail lashing in mock anger, his yellow hues flitting around the clearing as he watched the battle scene commencing. To his surprise, he saw Ashenpaw leaping through the air towards him, obviously preparing to pin him to the ground. "Ashenpaw, wait!" He squeaked out, and although he was about her size, he knew there wasn't much he was going to be able to do against an apprentice. Even being a young apprentice, Ashenpaw had still had training, which was more than he had. At least her claws were sheathed, otherwise Pantherkit would have had to brace himself to be clawed, which was something the young tom absolutely hated. It had happened once before, on accident, and had left a nasty mark although luckily no scar. The fantasy seemed to fade before his eyes as surprise set in, and he was disappointed to find the clearing as before, calm and with no signs of rogues, cats fighting, and no dead or wounded cats, although even if it had been real he would have preferred not to see the last one. Not unless they were rogues, at any rate. Pantherkit didn't have enough time to jump out of the way, as he knew, and even if he wanted to he was practically frozen in shock, which was one of the young tom's flaws. It seemed that whenever he was placed in a frightening situation, he would just freeze up, as though the world around him had stopped moving.
Old November 18th, 2016, 04:56 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Cucumberpickle sat bored, not really interested. He licked his paw and lay in the November sun, soon dozing off.
Old November 18th, 2016, 05:32 PM
yuh

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyra View Post
Meadowfall padded out of the den, her tail tip twitching in annoyance. Her golden fur shined in the sun, which also made her warm. "Nutpaw be quiet," She said, holding back a hiss. Looking at her new apprentice, Meadowfall saw he was very energetic, so it was a good thing she was training him today. I'll make sure Nutpaws tired out by the end, The she-cat promised to herself. After stretching her legs, she asked," Are you ready to train today?"
Old November 19th, 2016, 06:04 PM

@Moonfur
Rainpebble was napping in th sun, the sound of her breathing was raspy and uneven, the old silver she cat awoke with a start.After she looked around she remembered that she was in Skyclan "I'm getting too old for this'll....it may be time for me to move to the elders den." She said as she wrapped her tail around herself.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old November 19th, 2016, 06:10 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Littlepaw sat in the clearing and groomed her fur. She looked around and saw Rainpebble."Hey Rainpebble, how are you?" She asked.
Old November 19th, 2016, 06:19 PM

@Moonfur
Rainpebble looked up and spotted an apprentice a few fox lengths away from her, the silver warrior smiled "oh nothing, just lazing around soaking in the sun." She purred "what about you?"she began, then let out a defeated sigh "my memories running away from me, I can't recall your name." She said sheepishly as she looked at the apprentice.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea