Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 05:51 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 05:28 AM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Snips
Today 04:49 AM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 03:53 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 20th, 2024, 11:19 PM
my disease, my infection

Default Re: Contested Herbs in Leafbare [HERB HUNTING EVENT]

while the cold was slowing her bones, silverpaw did her best to search all the same, silent in her efforts. cobwebs were easy enough to find, nestled between some long grasses with sparkles of frost lined on the thin strands of silk. the apprentice gathered the webs with her tail, swabbing the sticky cobweb around it carefully. [rolled 15.]

daisy was a no-go. no matter how hard she searched for the flower in the rolling meadow, silverpaw couldn't catch sight of it. she sniffed haughtily in disappointment and turned elsewhere. [rolled 7 and 8.]

goldenrod jumped out at her quickly, though. silverpaw hurried to collect some with a lightening spirit, gentle as she harvested the herb. there's a win for her. [rolled 17.]

burnet did not show. [rolled 10.]

sighing, silverpaw called to her team. "got cobweb and goldenrod," she paused and breathed in the brisk air. "nothin' else."

[+1 cobweb, +1 goldenrod]

@Sklee @lesbianism @al3cc766 apologies for how late this is - elliot, you can report the herbs to tansy if you'd like after you roll your herbs
Old January 21st, 2024, 01:30 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

r i p p l e p e l t
she/her - 121 moons - RiverClan - lesbian - tags; @Sklee @corrosion! @al3cc766 @silver.
Minkpaw had quickly proven herself an asset to the team, already finding more herbs on her own than they had found last round combined. The team seemed to have done well with goldenrod, so Ripplepelt decided to focus her attentions elsewhere. We haven't got much burnet, she thought, so she started looking for that - spiky oval leaves and long stems.

[ roll for burnet: 3, 4, 6, 16, 18 (+2 burnet) ]
It took a little searching, but eventually she found some. She nipped off two leaves, not wanting to take too much from the already struggling plant - no use taking so much in leafbare that the plant didn't survive to newleaf.

"We did much better this round," she mewed to her team mates as she looked at their combined haul, pleased. "The extra pair of eyes certainly helped - it's good to have you on the team, Minkpaw. I'll take these back to Tansypaw - maybe we'll have gained on the other teams this round."

She picked the herbs up and padded towards the medicine cat, once again placing them at her paws. "Here we are - Team Ocean's herbs for round two."

[ Team Ocean total: +2 cobweb, +3 burnet, +5 goldenrod, +2 daisies ]

Last edited by lesbianism; January 21st, 2024 at 01:32 AM.
Old January 21st, 2024, 03:17 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw noticed that none of her teammates had reported to Tansypaw yet. Well its seemed like she was going to have to, what a shame. She chuckled to herself a little. So she padded right up to Tansypaw and with a purr she spoke. "Hey Tansypaw! Our team stream managed to gather...." Drum roll please. "1 Daisy, 5 Goldenrod, 3 Cobweb and 1 Burnet" She smiled proudly
@silver. @Yunhos_Personal_Potato @Tecumori
Old January 22nd, 2024, 01:30 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post
Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw noticed that none of her teammates had reported to Tansypaw yet. Well its seemed like she was going to have to, what a shame. She chuckled to herself a little. So she padded right up to Tansypaw and with a purr she spoke. "Hey Tansypaw! Our team stream managed to gather...." Drum roll please. "1 Daisy, 5 Goldenrod, 3 Cobweb and 1 Burnet" She smiled proudly
@silver. @Yunhos_Personal_Potato @Tecumori
Willowpaw puffed out her small chest, Summerpaw watching fondly

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder @/MaplestrikeWCUE

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old January 22nd, 2024, 07:45 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

purrks: herbal knowledge tier 2, agatha kitty, just a scratch [PERM]
260/200

---

"Alright! Time's up! Everyone gather up an' listen for the scores 'n the next round of herbs!" A moment goes by where she sits in silence, an ear flicking impatiently as her participants gather. "So one team never reported back so, uh, Team Creek? You all are disqualified this round. Leaving us with Teams Stream, Puddle, and Ocean. In the lead is a tie for first between Stream and Ocean both with 17 points. Puddle's a little behind with 13 but overall, nice work everyone."

This contest had to be her best idea yet. The amount of herbs that everyone was bringing in was more than any patrol ever could! Leafbare was beginning to look a lot brighter. Now that she had gotten that out of the way it was time to explain what the gathering of cats was to find next.

"Next up: rosemary, burdock, elderflower, and lavender. Let's start with the easy ones. Rosemary is super fragrant. It grows as a shrub with super thin, needle sharp leaves. Those sharp little leaves are the things I need, so if ya could bring back sprigs of the stuff that'd be great. Lavender on the other hand is also super fragrant but more on the floral side. If ya find it dead'n dried out that's fine, I can still use it. Also grows in a shrub but way more upright than rosemary. And their little leaves aren't as sharp as rosemary, either. They're almost frosty lookin'-- greyish, even."

"Burdock has super thick stems. Like, really hard to chew through stems. And they got these burrs at the tops that'll stick to your pelt if you're not careful. And it's got big green leaves that end in a point. All's I need is the root for that one but I can always use the leaves to dress wounds if they're stubborn."

"Lastly elderflowers. Somethin' new for me . They grow on small shrubs-- they almost look like mini trees. The flowers are small 'n white, and they're really fresh smellin'. They also smell like berries, if ya know what that smells like. Just like the lavender it's alright if they're not the liveliest flowers-- only so much grows this time'a year."

"One more note before I let ya go-- Minkpaw ( @al3cc766 )? Since you're a later addition an' you're pretty good at this I'm gonna move ya around to keep things fair. For this round you'll be on Team Puddle. Sound good? That's all!"

[ Round 3 has begun and lasts until 1/26 @ 11:59PM ! If you have any questions on how to acquire herbs for the event, do no hesitate to ask! Good luck! ]

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old January 22nd, 2024, 08:18 PM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

r i p p l e p e l t
she/her - 121 moons - RiverClan - lesbian - tags; @al3cc766 @Sklee @corrosion!

"I think we should head towards twolegplace for these ones. Twolegs usually have fragrant plants outside their dens, and three out of four of the herbs Tansypaw listed have a strong smell. I think we have the best luck there," she mewed.
Old January 22nd, 2024, 09:31 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post

r i p p l e p e l t
she/her - 121 moons - RiverClan - lesbian - tags; @al3cc766 @Sklee @corrosion!

"I think we should head towards twolegplace for these ones. Twolegs usually have fragrant plants outside their dens, and three out of four of the herbs Tansypaw listed have a strong smell. I think we have the best luck there," she mewed.
Amberwing felt like she'd regret it, but she nodded. She knew at some point she'd had links to that place, but memories were nonexistent. She wanted a quick start, so she quickly padded off towards twolegplace. She just wanted this over with, and that meant grabbing what she could when she on the way there. She smelled rosemary quickly, pouncing into a shrub and ripping a sprig out. (Two rolls for rosemary, 19 and 1) She didn't see anything else, and she honestly worried about hurting the plant with how anxiously violent she'd been, so she moved on. "I found some rosemary here! I'll search for elderflower when we get there, don't worry!"

@corrosion!
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old January 23rd, 2024, 06:41 AM
Time is just an illusion

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

BeanFloat
|He/him | 19 moons | Purrks: Beefed up Tier One;Not Skiddin' Around | Straight | Warrior |
light marmalade fur with very bright fawn spots, green and blue eyes

Frozen Prey

Beanfloat shook his head he couldn't find any of the herbs anyways so it didn't matter to him much. So he shrugged his shoulders and nodded to his group he was going to start immediately. It feels like where in last place... he thought quietly to himself as he decided to head towards Thunderclans border which was the most forest and growing things to look so he could always just start there! Right? RIGHT? he shook his head. Its just a game calm down. he purred to himself.

--

[Roll 1D20 Results: 4] +0 Rosemary

He thought long and hard for a minute before finding a frozen mouse that was kinda weird so he just decided to ignore it. And look for uh right! Rosemary! What a silly thing to forget. Well I better get my nose ready for this! he let out a merrow before he started looking for the plant. He couldn't find any type of it anywhere even if there was any of it how could his nose miss it? he grumbled. Tansy really needs these so maybe if I look a bit harder that might help.

[Roll 1D20 Results: 4] +0 Rosemary -

He searched for a long time and still nothing. "Why are you hiding from me." he grumbled he already been searching for what felt like moons so he just decided to move on before he lost his mind to these herbs. Whats another herb like rosemary maybe lavender? They both have that strong smell. So he decided to start there.

[Roll 1D20 Results:15] +1 Lavender

He searched for a little while before a strong floral smell not a smell he was expecting in leaf-bare so he was excited. Maybe its the rosemary that I missed? before he used his nose to locate the source of the plant. Lavender! he quickly walked over to it plucking the small shrub. The tips of the flower was wilted but it looked like it would grow in the winter time it was frosty looking just like Tansy said! "Ok now Burdock that's kinda like the herb for round one so it shouldn't be that bad!" he was now more determined as he started looking right away.

[Roll 1D20 Results:16] +1 Burdock

He looked around until he spotted the big green leaves that Tansy was talking about so he started digging a hole around it until he could spot the closest to the bottom of the root he could see so he nipped it but it didn't work. Oh right Tansy said they where hard to nip but if I claw it will ruin it without even noticing the more he tried nipping it the more his back and the top of his head went unnoticeable filled with green little burrs he didn't even realized he was so silly looking! But after a couple foxheart beats he finally got the root from the ground and needed to start on the leaves he clawed a couple on but two stayed so he just shrugged his shoulders and thought that was the best he was going to get! "Ok elderflower ,little white flowers that grow in shrubs looks like little trees cant be that bad"

[Roll 1D20 Results:13] +1 Elderflower

The tom didn't take long before spotting the flower he quickly picked it without a struggle. That was kinda easy to find! He placed on the herbs onto the ground and tied a small bundle around them before picking them up again and walking to the spot where the group met last time to hand in the herbs he just sat and waited for them.

Tags; @bubble[error]. @Pangoligon

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |
Old January 23rd, 2024, 02:51 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Busy

Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 1|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

LAST? WHAT? Furious, that was an understatement. His teammates had left him to do that last round all alone! Not only did their team name suck. So did the cats on the team! Garlic Feather curled his claws into the dirt, calming down after the comfort of their at least being another round to catch up. But it was the last round now, how could they catch up? Another teammate! Yes! At least that was going well for team Puddle. Garlic Feather decided it was time for a pep talk, err... he wasn't very good at pep talks.. He was more of a tooth and claw kind of guy anyhow. Garlic Feather first paused to welcome the new member to team puddle, Mink Paw. That was the apprentice's name was it not? He'd not seen much of the apprentice last round, since he hadn't cared for the new members. Surely if they had gotten a new member, and were in last they must be doing terribly. Garlic Feather slid a little bit over away from the rest of the teams and Tansy Paw, he could see cats already coming back with herbs. It made him even more frustrated. Clearly none of the tactics team 'puddle' had come up with so far was working. It was time for a change to get his teammates actually going. One might wonder what had gotten garlic so worked up, that was because they were originally in the lead! And now, just because the rest of his teammates couldn't be bothered to do anything other then chat about doing said thing, they were a whole 4 herbs behind and without a doubt could have still been winning if his teammates had just..

Garlic Feather refused to idle any longer. And he refused to watch all that effort go to waste. They had another member now, but if the other teams were lucky they'd have no chance, and there was no point in cheating. sabotage was just horrible, and there was no point in it anyway other then making it seem unfair. He wouldn't dare do it, especially not over something that was helpful to the clan. Garlic Feather took a few deep breaths and sat down, pep talk. He was meant to do a Pep talk, make everyone motivated! Make all of his teammates eager! Wow. 'Err.. Team Puddle, I've got something to say about last round.' No cat starts a pep talk with Err... It's not necessarily motivating now is it? Garlic Feather shook that line of thought off and gathered his confidence. 'I think we need to take moment and think about how good getting herbs for the clan is right now, forget the competition. Forget losing. We're here to get herbs so let's actually do it and not leave me to scramble to try save us from being disqualified. It's a very basic task even in leafbare. I know that being in last isn't the most appealing situation but we have another member now and if we're lucky, we'll be striving for the top. The top two teams are tied and we're behind by four herbs, we have four cats but there's no chance that every cat fails to the point where they only get another four, so really, really try to find some. And also, other motivating words. And encouragement probably.' Not his best speech, if you could even call it that, but it would have to do on limited time, now to search. Garlic Feather had been striving in this part, he was proud of the amounts he'd been getting. Although he couldn't say that his pride was necessarily shared for his fellow puddle pals. Puddle paws? Whatever. Fellow cats. No technical stuff. 'Mink Paw, you've got a knack for this so you'll be going with me out into Riverclan Territory again to see if there's anything. Jay Frost, Toad Paw, you two have to decide where to go yourselves.' Garlic Feather didn't really feel guilty about ordering cats around like this, actually it would probably be vital to make a note on that before some cat snaps at him for 'bossing others around.' It wasn't his fault they were incapable of picking plants up. 'I'm not trying to be a patrol leader or authority figure, just don't wanna lose.' He murmured over with a shrug. And now to wait for Mink.. that was their name right? He should probably double check.

(No clue if Garlic is allowed to boss people around here )
@al3cc766 @Katiethewolfchild

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!

Last edited by Fritter; January 23rd, 2024 at 02:52 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2024, 03:38 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Toadpaw sighed. Her team had been in the lead but now it was behind because Jayfrost hadn't looked for any herbs. Yes, she hadn't looked for any of the herbs either but that was different because it was because the blind apprentice didn't know how she was supposed to find any of them. Thankfully she should be able to find most of these herbs. Also, she didn't like being bossed around, though she pretended that she didn't care because since she was only seven moons and therefore just an apprentice she would just have to deal with it though she planned on eventually becoming leader and then she would get to boss those weaklings around, though she would of course not go too far. @Fritter @al3cc766
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; January 27th, 2024 at 12:54 AM.
Closed Thread