Out of the borrow, into...
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:36 PM

Old April 9th, 2017, 02:45 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Cloudpaw sat in the camp. He looked around to find anyone.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old April 9th, 2017, 02:55 PM
probably napping

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley/Kestrel View Post

Morningheart's mint hues focused on the ink-colored tomcat, tail swaying as he watched the other stand up with a yawn. Repressing a yawn of his own, the cream tabby smiled as he noticed the tom beginning to be more friendly. "Yes! A full belly is better then an empty one." Puffing out his chest ever so slightly, his paws skimmed the earth as he quickly made his way over to the fresh-kill pile. Craning his neck down as he gently locked his teeth into the tail of a vole and mouse, the warrior lifted the deceased rodents out of the pile of prey as she curled his claws into the grit of the earth, retracting the pearly whites as he backed away from the pile.

Striped appendage hovering over the ground, he dipped his cranium and offered the vole to Sagemist, pushing the creature to his feet. Settling down, he pulled his own prey closer to him. "I'm not that hungry either- but still!" A tilt of his chin and he sunk his incisors into his meal, taking a good chunk out of its breast as he chewed and swallowed it quickly, paws placed on his prey to keep it still as he licked his lips. "So, Sagemist- how are you? I'm doing quite alright myself!" There was his bright tone again- no matter how he talked, his voice was always bright. Morningheart lapped down the fur on his chest with swift strokes of his tongue, hiding the uneven fur as his ears twitching for a response.

Watching the sun-kissed tom with intent lingering in his stormy green pools, the square-shouldered feline couldn't help but allow for a smile to spread onto his face; although it was barely noticeable due to his dark colouring. Sagemist remained still, with his soft mitts laying against the sand-like earth below. Thin wisps of air drew out from his scent glands as the tom-cat surveyed the other golden male on his journey towards the fresh-kill pile. His caudal appendage fluctuated every now and then, with velvety auditors swivelling atop of refined temple. Allowing for himself to once again become ensconced upon the warm ground, Sagemist cocked a brow upwards as his pupils caught onto the flamboyant feline that was edging towards him for the second time today; only this time a few pieces of prey had been enveloped between his jaws.
Grey-pink nose indicating that the prey was fresh, Sagemist's paws eventually began to grasp at the earth around them, as if they couldn't wait to feel the creature below them. Of course, the ebony felid threw a close-lipped grin towards the other tom, before pulling the vole closer towards his body. Out of the corner of his eyes, he watched as Morningheart had already began to tuck into his choose of the pile; so Sagemist followed his actions and began to tear strips off from the vole's body.
Every now and then he would look up to the other feline, with thick lashes almost covering his view, but not that it mattered. The midnight tom listened in to the booming voice that belonged to Morningheart, his auds flicking back and forth.
"Well, I'm fine, I guess. Pretty sure that being out of camp for a while will do my good, though." As the brute said this, he pointed his muzzle down to his legs, as a way of indicating that he hadn't been out in a few days. He then went on in a more husky tone, "It's nice to know that you're doing well, Morningheart."

[charrie site]
pm me to roleplay, i don't bite!
check out my new DS kitty !
Old April 9th, 2017, 06:37 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Clearing

{ @Duskflight }
Sitting in a sun spot, letting the sun heat their black and white pelt, was Magpiepaw. They let the sun's rays soak into her pelt, the warmth of the morning felt nice, the sunrise making them smile. It was a beautiful morning, the sun's yellow-orange colour covering the clan's clearing. Such a sweet morning it was. They waited for a certain person, however, to awaken or return, where ever he might be. They woke up rather early, so it wouldn't surprise them if he was still asleep. He was a rather intelligent tom as well, and they seemed to fit, slightly, together. However they did search for things to point out to him, not to be rude, it was just how they were. So they sat there, enjoying the warm rays of the dawn, and waiting patiently for their mentor.
Old April 9th, 2017, 06:40 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

@Jay-Jay

Arcbarren swiveled his ears, his mint hues searching for his mate. "Where is she?" He questioned, his tail flicking with every thought, and then he found her, "Duskwing! You scared me," He purred as he nuzzled her cheek with his, in almost a protecting manner, Arc's ears perked when he heard his mate purr back, and he curled his tail around her, pressing his flank into hers solemnly, in a state of "protection," Now, sure, he's been through mates before but he loved Duskwing much more than his others and he know that it'd be a while before he left her, or so he hoped..
As he shook his head to clear of the thought, the dappled grey tom scanned the clearing, searching for other cats, not in a matter to converse, it was just habit.
lotusfang

Last edited by Reverie; April 9th, 2017 at 06:43 PM.
Old April 9th, 2017, 06:51 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx View Post
@Jay-Jay

Arcbarren swiveled his ears, his mint hues searching for his mate. "Where is she?" He questioned, his tail flicking with every thought, and then he found her, "Dawnwing! You scared me," He purred as he nuzzled her cheek with his, in almost a protecting manner, Arc's ears perked when he heard his mate purr back, and he curled his tail around her, pressing his flank into hers solemnly, in a state of "protection," Now, sure, he's been through mates before but he loved Dawnwing much more than his others and he know that it'd be a while before he left her, or so he hoped..
As he shook his head to clear of the thought, the dappled grey tom scanned the clearing, searching for other cats, not in a matter to converse, it was just a habit.
Duskwing purred at her mate. "Sorry!" She purred. She smiled at him and put her head on his shoulder. She looked at her swollen sides and smiled. She was expecting his kits! The she cat sat down and rubbed her cheek along his flank. "I love you, and I always will" she said.
She laid down and curled up. She put her tail on her nose, pretending,she was asleep. She ened one eye and saw him looking at her. She jumped up and tackled him purring. he best not his my belly! she thought. She stared at him and nibbled his ear lightly.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old April 9th, 2017, 06:54 PM
a tiny bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Jay View Post
Duskwing purred at her mate. "Sorry!" She purred. She smiled at him and put her head on his shoulder. She looked at her swollen sides and smiled. She was expecting his kits! The she cat sat down and rubbed her cheek along his flank. "I love you, and I always will" she said.
She laid down and curled up. She put her tail on her nose, pretending,she was asleep. She ened one eye and saw him looking at her. She jumped up and tackled him purring. he best not his my belly! she thought. She stared at him and nibbled his ear lightly.
"I love you too, sweetie." He purred, flicking his tail to touch her shoulder, giggling giddily. He jumped as she nibbled his ear.
lotusfang
Old April 9th, 2017, 07:06 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
"I love you too, sweetie." He purred, flicking his tail to touch her shoulder, giggling giddily. He jumped as she nibbled his ear.
Sje smiled and kept nibbling his ear. She stopped as a pain racketed through her body. She closed her eyes and fell on her side, trying to the pain stop. She breathed heavily and her claws dug into the ground.
(Does he know she's carrying his kits?)

Old April 9th, 2017, 07:07 PM
a tiny bean

Quote:
Sje smiled and kept nibbling his ear. She stopped as a pain racketed through her body. She closed her eyes and fell on her side, trying to the pain stop. She breathed heavily and her claws dug into the ground.
(Does he know she's carrying his kits?)
(Yes she does ^^, can you make a thread for the kits tho?)

"Are you okay, my love?" He gasped, wanting to make sure his mate was okay before he did anything, because she was the most important thing in his life right now
lotusfang
Old April 9th, 2017, 07:12 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
(Yes she does ^^, can you make a thread for the kits tho?)

"Are you okay, my love?" He gasped, wanting to make sure his mate was okay before he did anything, because she was the most important thing in his life right now
Yes, were should I put the forum?)
She gasped for air, then it suddenly stopped. She stared at the sky, with wide eyes. "Y-yes. . I'm just in,pain. . that's all. ." she said. She got up and licked her chest.

Old April 9th, 2017, 07:13 PM
a tiny bean

Quote:
Yes, were should I put the forum?)
She gasped for air, then it suddenly stopped. She stared at the sky, with wide eyes. "Y-yes. . I'm just in,pain. . that's all. ." she said. She got up and licked her chest.
(I'm not sure)

"Okay good, don't scare me like that!"
lotusfang