Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by Honeysnout
Today 04:22 AM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 04:02 AM
ThunderClan Healing
by Omari
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 04:00 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by alec
Today 03:42 AM
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:22 AM

Old November 29th, 2022, 06:52 PM
Wide Awake Eyes Open

Bump Policy: daily, i am on in the early hours.
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Joining & Rejoining

getting up again, and rinsing the blood from the wound on his nose, hades notices the scent of other cats "yes!" he whoops "that old tom from town was right! thank starclan!" as he walks next to a spot where cats seem to walk past daily and sits. 'i've traveled for weeks. what difference could one or two more days make make? ' he thinks.
Dirk, he/him outsider, he enjoys running, and does almost nothing else. his pesonality is basically kakashi from naruto. he is a mottled black, orange, and brown in small dots, and has a leaf sized scar on his shoulder from upwalker pups chasing him off a cliff.

MERP

Last edited by thegriff; November 29th, 2022 at 06:52 PM.
Old November 29th, 2022, 10:37 PM
Indefinite Hiatus

My Mood: Talented

Quote:
Originally Posted by snekeyes4 View Post
getting up again, and rinsing the blood from the wound on his nose, hades notices the scent of other cats "yes!" he whoops "that old tom from town was right! thank starclan!" as he walks next to a spot where cats seem to walk past daily and sits. 'i've traveled for weeks. what difference could one or two more days make make? ' he thinks.
MOONFROST

As she padded along the border that Riverclan shared with the Outskirts, she saw a tom sitting politely next to the scent line. With a tilt of her head, Moonfrost padded over to him, dipping her head respectfully in greeting.
I wonder what this cat wants?
The dark tabby tilted her head and let out a distorted, curious chirp, a question to the tom. Sitting in front of him, the Shield tilted her head, waiting for him to explain his desires, what lead him to the border with Riverclan.
~Shadowclan~ Spiritfire ~

I apologize for any delay in my replies, I work nightshift at the hospital.
Posting Schedule: Mon-RC | Tues-ThC | Thurs-WC | Fri-ShC

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old November 30th, 2022, 08:10 AM
Wide Awake Eyes Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizo View Post
MOONFROST

As she padded along the border that Riverclan shared with the Outskirts, she saw a tom sitting politely next to the scent line. With a tilt of her head, Moonfrost padded over to him, dipping her head respectfully in greeting.
I wonder what this cat wants?
The dark tabby tilted her head and let out a distorted, curious chirp, a question to the tom. Sitting in front of him, the Shield tilted her head, waiting for him to explain his desires, what lead him to the border with Riverclan.
hearing the she-cat's questioning chirp, Hades mews "are you one of those clan cats? i've been traveling for weeks to reach them." meanwhile his mind was filling with all the possible scenarios. she might kill me because i'm weak. she could lead me to their camp. she might not even be a clan cat! i could have just given away the saftey of that clan! WAIT. Clan cats have those two word name! his mind raced, in the sace of a whole 3 seconds."I'm hades, who are you?"
Dirk, he/him outsider, he enjoys running, and does almost nothing else. his pesonality is basically kakashi from naruto. he is a mottled black, orange, and brown in small dots, and has a leaf sized scar on his shoulder from upwalker pups chasing him off a cliff.

MERP

Last edited by thegriff; November 30th, 2022 at 08:14 AM.
Old November 30th, 2022, 05:54 PM
Tis the winter season ❆

My Mood: Dead

Splashpaw

A reasonably small tabby she-cat padded into camp. She'd gotten lost after dark, hunting by the river. "Pikestar? Gingerfrost?" she called timidly. You have every reason to be affraid, Splashpaw told herself, hoping she wouldn't get punished. I was only gone for... Oh. The apprentice didn't even know how long she'd been gone. Pikestar and Gingerfrost are going to be so mad with me!

{ @canineantics @Estelle }

Thc: Juniperpaw & Blazingkit, Shc: Robinfeather & Oakshade, Rc: Splashpaw, Wc: Heatherleaf & Flowerpaw

Bump me after 48 hours unless this applies otherwise:
~Next trip/Away time: Dec 26-31

Character site coming at some point!
In school, I won't always get to replies right away!
**Current RP slots taken: 0/10 = 0 open RP slots. Current main(s): Blazingkit of Thc and Splashpaw or Rc! VM me to RP!**

Last edited by Robin feather; November 30th, 2022 at 05:55 PM.
Old November 30th, 2022, 07:12 PM
im cooking!!!

Bump Policy: one week please
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenss View Post

Nightpaw looked at the she-cat a bit startled from her then looked down “I-I drowned from a c-clanmate… T-They shoved me off the edge into the river, I-I couldnt swim back up. B-But a starclan brought me back to life… I-I dont know H-How theyve done it” nightpaw was in tears the thought of being near a river again scared her.

(Since hawkpaw killied her and has their own plot for something, please dont right away blame hawkpaw xd. )

[ yeah ofc! i'll prolly just play it off by having raccoonear rush her off to the apprentice den and end up not asking who. ^^ ]

Starclan had chosen well on who to stop dead in their tracks on the way to death. Or more so, alive in their tracks. She was very glad that Nightppaw was at least in one piece upon her return, but what could have happened? She didn't know much about cats returning from Starclan. Did any injuries carry over? Well, they don't just... disappear while you're six feet under, eh? "Well, I'd say if you aren't hurt you should get some rest in the apprentice den. Are you?" She'd hope not, drowning seems to be something you wouldn't get wounds from unless you banged into something. Oh, and she may also worry about a mentor... "Pikestar will reassign you a mentor during the next meeting, for now you can just hang out, get some rest and recover from that. I assume it's pretty crazy, eh?" She smiled warmly, trying to comfort her the best she could.

[ Nightpaw has been admitted back into Riverclan! ]

raccoonear is a riverclan warrior | hound is a loner

Last edited by pxxylo; November 30th, 2022 at 07:12 PM.
Old November 30th, 2022, 09:34 PM
Dont Forget (.) in bean.

Bump Policy: TBA
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by lane. View Post
[ yeah ofc! i'll prolly just play it off by having raccoonear rush her off to the apprentice den and end up not asking who. ^^ ]

Starclan had chosen well on who to stop dead in their tracks on the way to death. Or more so, alive in their tracks. She was very glad that Nightppaw was at least in one piece upon her return, but what could have happened? She didn't know much about cats returning from Starclan. Did any injuries carry over? Well, they don't just... disappear while you're six feet under, eh? "Well, I'd say if you aren't hurt you should get some rest in the apprentice den. Are you?" She'd hope not, drowning seems to be something you wouldn't get wounds from unless you banged into something. Oh, and she may also worry about a mentor... "Pikestar will reassign you a mentor during the next meeting, for now you can just hang out, get some rest and recover from that. I assume it's pretty crazy, eh?" She smiled warmly, trying to comfort her the best she could.

[ Nightpaw has been admitted back into Riverclan! ]

Nightlaw lifts her head up “I- thank you” she said
Old December 2nd, 2022, 09:05 AM
Indefinite Hiatus

My Mood: Talented

Quote:
Originally Posted by snekeyes4 View Post
hearing the she-cat's questioning chirp, Hades mews "are you one of those clan cats? i've been traveling for weeks to reach them." meanwhile his mind was filling with all the possible scenarios. she might kill me because i'm weak. she could lead me to their camp. she might not even be a clan cat! i could have just given away the saftey of that clan! WAIT. Clan cats have those two word name! his mind raced, in the sace of a whole 3 seconds."I'm hades, who are you?"
MOONFROST

At the first question, she nodded. Ah yes, the dreaded asking of questions. She thought for a moment about how she could respond to the tomcat. The Shield cursed her disfigured vocal chords that rendered her mostly mute. The best she could do was distorted sounding chirps and trills. After a moment she looked into Hades' eyes and touched a paw to her throat to indicate she couldn't speak. Then, carefully, slowly, she mouthed the name 'Moonfrost.'
Hopefully this cat could read lips.
~Shadowclan~ Spiritfire ~

I apologize for any delay in my replies, I work nightshift at the hospital.
Posting Schedule: Mon-RC | Tues-ThC | Thurs-WC | Fri-ShC

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old December 2nd, 2022, 10:11 AM
Wide Awake Eyes Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizo View Post
MOONFROST

At the first question, she nodded. Ah yes, the dreaded asking of questions. She thought for a moment about how she could respond to the tomcat. The Shield cursed her disfigured vocal chords that rendered her mostly mute. The best she could do was distorted sounding chirps and trills. After a moment she looked into Hades' eyes and touched a paw to her throat to indicate she couldn't speak. Then, carefully, slowly, she mouthed the name 'Moonfrost.'
Hopefully this cat could read lips.
breathing a sigh of relief hades mews. "moonfrost? is that it? i heard of a clan from these areas, and i wish to join"

MERP
Old December 4th, 2022, 12:51 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

// @oleander

Ah, back, back again for the 30 sum time, but this time Darkflight was actually going to make it past the border. This time, he was going to be mature enough to not run off, introverted maniac tendencies would not take over and he would actually talk to a high ranking feline and hopefully rejoin this fantastically chaotic Clan. Was Skyass still leader? How many kids had died since Darky was gone? And was Otterfluff, the one cat he could tolerate in small doses, still around? Part of him hoped so, but part of him hoped not. He didn't want to deal with questions about the crap that went down at Firefly Cove or anything prior or following it.

Why did he want to join RiverClan again? Good question, but he owed it to his parents. That's what he was telling himself. The tall Oriental waited patiently by the river, ignoring his body being whipped by the occasional chilly breeze as he awaited one of the fortunate souls that Skystar hadn't managed to kill through his worthless squirrel battles.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old December 5th, 2022, 06:55 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post
Hawkpaw - Female[she/her]

The young molly looked at him, trying to read him, but she was nervous, so it was hard to do so. She looked him straight in the eye as he talked. She listened to him very closely. Why now? That rang in her head. Maybe it was pointless trying to get back into her home, but she was going to fight for her place back. She wasn't going to turn around and leave until she was told to leave. If he did. "I did eventually get hurt a while back and I wasn't exactly strong enough to come back or I would have a few moons ago.", she replied.

Hawkpaw hated admiting that she was hurt. She could have just come back and got healed, but she was so caught up in her own self pity it was hard for her to think right. "If I was allowed back I'd work extrememly hard to earn my place back. I will be loyal to Riverclan and I won't dare leave again. I will try my best and I mean best to get my warrior name. I would never leave the clan when they need me again.", she meowed with a genuine answer. If they'd have her she'd work harder than she ever did. She'd be active within the clan and earn her clanmates trust again. Hawkpaw was serious about returning you could hear the fight in her voice once again. The drive to be the best Warrior was there and could be shown in her eyes.

[ @Estelle; ]

The molly’s determination was clear. She didn’t falter under his questions nor stare, and answered with ease. That could work in her favour, if it wasn’t for the fact that it took her a few moons to heal enough to come back – she didn’t appear hurt now, something else held her back. Only that made sense. The tom couldn’t help but be sceptical about this. Still, she was trying. Silently he listened to the determination in her voice as she answered his later question. That was the ideal answer, the expected answer; whether she’d stay true to her word was to be seen. Had Hawkpaw been a warrior, Gingerfrost frankly couldn’t tell if he would’ve let her back. Probably not. But she was young, and while not necessarily dumb, apprentices weren’t expected to know as well as warriors should. He’d be keeping an eye on her.
“You will need a new name.”
Gingerfrost stated blandly, expecting her to answer with whatever she’d like to be called now.
“Remember your words.”
His tail gave a light flick as he spoke, a subtle warning that next time wouldn’t be as easy rejoining if she willingly left again. Gesturing with his head, he began leading them back to camp.

[ Hawkpaw has been accepted back! You can go ahead and resubmit her to allegiances with a new name ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
☼ Firekit☼
. @Estelle .

The long furred, scrawny dark red molly padded through the undergrowth. Being hopelessly lost but also not asking for directions or help wasn't a good combination, so her situation had been dire. No food, no idea where she was, but Firekit was at last standing at the border of RiverClan territory. And this was actually the right territory this time. She wasn't going to be chased out like that asshole had done a few days before. Brackensomething, wasn't it?

She wasn't going to lie, for a moment as she was being kicked out of the pine forest, Firekit felt a bit of her dignity die as the warrior caught her and unceremoniously yeeted her over the border. It was offensive and hurt a little. But now she was back! And this was most certainly RiverClan, because it was wet and musty smelling, the scents of her childhood!

The deep red molly practically skipped over the border, planting herself right in the path that it smelled like patrols came and went, and waited patiently. There would be someone. And they would welcome her back, and she would say hi to Skystar and then find Mama, THEN she would scare stinky Heronkit and give Elkkit the biggest snuggle EVER. Yeah. That would be perfect, just like she had dreamed of for so long.

After a somewhat disappointing return of hunting patrols, Gingerfrost made the decision to go out for a hunt himself. With leafbare upon them, a diminishing preypile is the last thing they needed. As it happened however, instead of catching prey like he intended to, he found a kit skipping over the border, dandily planted in his way. …She looked familiar. Curse that. Somethingkit? Hot… Sun..kit? No, no… Flame or Firekit or something. Heaving a sigh, the mackerel tabby approached the kitten with flat brows. Did he even want to know. Sigh. Gesturing with his head in direction of camp, and indication for Firekit to follow him for she looked old enough to walk properly (wasn’t she one of the Doeheart’s kits?? The queen that got that massive litter all of a sudden? Sounded about right).
“Well?”
He still needed to have some idea of where she ran off to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin feather View Post
Splashpaw

A reasonably small tabby she-cat padded into camp. She'd gotten lost after dark, hunting by the river. "Pikestar? Gingerfrost?" she called timidly. You have every reason to be affraid, Splashpaw told herself, hoping she wouldn't get punished. I was only gone for... Oh. The apprentice didn't even know how long she'd been gone. Pikestar and Gingerfrost are going to be so mad with me!

{ @canineantics @Estelle }

Hearing his name called, Gingerfrost eventually poked his head of the warrior’s den. Eyes falling onto the apprentice to whom belonged the voice, the young deputy exhaled a sigh. She’d been gone for quite a while, and while it was a relief to see her back, well; Padding up to her with a semi-stern look, the tabby felt as if he could almost already guess what happened – it was getting exasperating. Still, he lifted an eyebrow as to ask where in the world she went.