ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:19 AM

Old January 4th, 2017, 05:35 AM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Burrpaw padded into the territory, following his mentor. Just out of habit, he checked around him to make sure there were no dangers. "Er, I'm not sure how we start the assessment. Do I get an assignment from you?" The bengal was a bit embarrased by this fact, but he knew - or at least hoped - Swiftfang wouldn’t get angry at him for asking questions relevant to training. He shook himself, messy fur sending flecks of moss in several directions. As he waited, the tom pricked his ears, listening for a chirp or scuffling in the bushes. He held his jaws just open enough that he could scent for anything around him.
@Gusty

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/

Last edited by Casual Scribbles; January 4th, 2017 at 05:36 AM.
Old January 4th, 2017, 01:04 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Foxspring merely gave her a nod, not wanting her to get the satisfaction of a sarcastic comment. Although once he asked his question, he seemed to wait a few heartbeats before getting an answer. She wasn't listening! Foxspring's eyes flashed for a moment seeing that Forestpelt seemed rather distracted, although he shrugged it off. Taking one last look where he buried his prey, his large paws began leading him towards the territory again. "Right, then," he murmured thinking the she-cat was acting rather weird now. Once again, the fox-colored warrior was focused on finding prey. His jaws were parted slightly and his ears were swirling around listening for the sounds of scuffling. Some part of him wanted to ask what was on her mind but after her outburst about his chest, he didn't bother expecting the answer to be about his chest.
Forestpelt kept her green hues averted from the tom. She didn't want to look at him...not now. He could find out. But how? Not unless I do something stupid and tell him. She thought to herself, wondering whether he had guessed something was wrong. She definitely didn't look like everything was alright. But then again...she never really did. Her slim figure slipped through the territory and when she stepped into the shadows it looked almost as they had eaten her, only her constant movement and green hues burning like embers in the darkness as she moved. She couldn't scent anything else, or hear any rustling...or even see so much as a piece of fur or a feather on the ground. She bit back a hiss of frustration and moved a little quicker, leaving her companion behind. I can't risk letting him see how frustrated I am. Not until I can trust him enough to let him see. Forestpelt thought with a nervous twitch of her tail. As angry as the she cat seemed, her softer side was playing up now...causing her no end of anxiety. Her frustration seemed to almost melt away into an anxious mix that made her feel...scared. Forestpelt continued to keep her ears pricked up and her eyes moving in all directions to see if she could catch any movement. Even the smallest bit.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 4th, 2017, 03:59 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Sweetpaw was silent for a moment, thinking about what Ibisprowl had just told her. The scent of ShadowClan surrounded her, making her feel relaxed and at home once more as she breathed a sigh of relief, feeling less independent and more protected. Honestly, that was the way the she cat preferred it...for her it was harder to be free, she much preferred the daily routine of safety over the uncertainty of something like freedom. "I'm sorry...about your Mom. I bet wherever she is she's a great cat and she thinks about you a lot, even if she doesn't really know you. I think that's a Mother type of thing," Sweetpaw mewed. She was unsure whether she was saying the right thing at all. How could she be, when Ibisprowl looked so unhappy? But I don't think that's because of me. I think he's just...really frustrated. And disappointed. Because his Mom ran off before he ever got to know her and his Dad didn't tell him who she was. Sweetpaw thought with a sigh as the two of them continued onwards. She could feel her emotions mixing together, creating a strange pool of feelings that was so confusing she didn't even know where to sort them out. She cleared her head of everything but the beauty, safety, and security of ShadowClan territory. Sweetpaw had always loved her Clan, but she now loved it more then ever. Who would have guessed that ShadowClan Territory was so beautiful? Or that the scents were so pleasant? How can WindClan cats stand to live out in the open? She thought again with an unpleasant grimace. She hated almost everything about the open terrain. It didn't have a natural, easy appearance to it like ShadowClan territory did. It had this weird and exposed feel, almost as though it had been created rather then discovered by WindClan. Sweetpaw felt another slight shudder go down her spine as she kept pace with her mentor.

Her face was set in a determined expression...the she cat was obviously taking no chances. She didn't want to be left behind and she certainly didn't want to appear as though she couldn't take it. Not on my first day. I've got to push through. No matter how nice Ibisprowl looks, he could always turn...cats do that sometimes. Sweetpaw thought as she pushed omwards. Her limbs didn't really hurt; she just felt a little out of breath. Where was all the stamina she had used for playing games with Cedarpaw now? This is no different then exploring except now I know what I'm looking at, Sweetpaw thought cheerfully. She was beginning to run out of things to 'find the good' in. She wished more then ever now that Cedarpaw was here with her...he would know just what to say and make everything alright again, because that was just what he seemed to do better then anything else. As Ibisprowl spoke again, the she cat widened her eyes in surprise. This was no fake display: she was truly stunned at the way Ibisprowl had described his apprentice moons. Is that what this is going to be like? Oh, I hope not...I-I don't want it to be! Sweetpaw thought in a startled manner. A thought flashed through her mind but she pushed it aside, trying to find something- anything- that would help the tom to be more confident."Why didn't you 'socialize' with him? I mean, I'm not much good at it either, but-but you could meet lifelong friends that way! You should try it, it really isn't that bad." Sweetpaw spoke almost before she knew what she was saying, and then looked guilty when she looked up at him again, an almost sheepish smile appearing across her features. It was then that she had realized she had just spoken the thought aloud...without meaning to at all.

"Never mind. Wow, um...I sort of wish my mouth came with a filter sometimes, don't you?" The she cat asked with a nervous chuckle. She wasn't quite sure if Ibisprowl was seeing the funny side or not...it was always a little hard to read the tom's emotions, but now it seemed near to impossible. With his stony features, Sweetpaw wondered if any emotion ever got past. Although she had seen very slight flashes...just a couple times. It was surprising to her how someone who seemed so...emotionless could have so many emotions within them. And it was frightening as well; seeing how she had almost turned out. She was more glad then ever to have met Cedarpaw at this point.
I think he's just lonely. And sad. And maybe a little angry...to be honest, it's kinda hard to tell. I think all he needs is one good feud and he'll be much happier- ooh, I could do that! But I don't know whether he would want a friendship offer from me so soon. Maybe somebody will, oh at least I hope so...Sweetpaw thought before accidentally bumping into Ibisprowl and jumping sideways as though the tom had burned her. Of course he hadn't, but Sweetpaw didn't know much about him. A lot she knew about the feelings and views of Ibisprowl on physical contact and nervous young apprentices. So far he had been perfectly decent to her...but Sweetpaw felt you could never be too sure.
"Okay...got it." Sweetpaw mewed to confirm she had heard the tom's words once he stopped talking. A disgusted expression spread across the she cat's face as she caught a whiff of the different territories mixed together. There was no familiar pine needle like scent, or at least if there was, Sweetpaw couldn't pick it out. Feeling her throat constructing from the foul smelling stuff, Sweetpaw had a fairly friendly expression on her maw although it was contorted with the disgust at the scent of other Clans. "Smells really weird over here, doesn't it? Ever wish you were something beyond a mentor? Like a warrior?" She asked the black and white with a friendly expression on her maw as she did so. Perhaps now...now would come the answer.

Why am I telling her all of this? She doesn't need to know about it, no one needs to know about it, it's foolish. Stick to your job, you're just here to teach her what she needs to know to become a warrior, not pour all of your secrets and everything out onto her. Besides, by doing this, you're just letting a cat into your life, it's only going to get you hurt, they'll use all of it against you to destroy you. A somber look started to darken his face as they walked along, his jaws clenching tightly together as he thought about this. You've never liked other cats so why are you starting to do that now? This is stupid and you need to stop.
His ears swiveled slightly as he heard her response to him telling her about his mom and the fact that he never knew her, his face seeming to soften slightly before he forced himself to look away and back forward, tempted to say something, but simply letting the conversation drop.
I might not know who she is, what she does, where she's at, but she knows me, she named me, she loved me. But I can't find myself to love her. She left me. She left Shadowclan. How could I bring myself to love a cat that I never got to know? One that left the clan, left her family? A snort of anger escapes him and he almost seems to glare for a moment until he slipped back into that stony mask that he wore, blocking any sort of thoughts and emotions that dwelled beneath it.
Nonetheless, silence ensued before eventually being broken again by the apprentice, asking about his mentor, rousing him from his thoughts once more in order to answer her. Despite him mentally berating himself for it, he just couldn't bring himself from stopping himself to answer her questions, even if he hated the fact that he was opening up, exposing himself in a way.

And so he had answered and a bit of silence fell between them, surely Sweetpaw thinking it over, whatever it is she decided to pick out of his answer, he was mostly trying to block it out, the idea that she was nitpicking and processing everything he said, he didn't like it. He didn't like the thought of another cat analyzing him like that, he just didn't like it, and yet he felt like every cat did that, they all judged him and that further led to his general dislike for others and his desire to be alone most of the time.
His ears flatten as he hears her reply and his head turned slightly, his yellow eyes harsh as he almost seemed to glare at her for a long moment before turning his head away again. You shouldn't even answer her, just let silence fall. You don't socialize with other cats, shouldn't that be obvious? Shut up.
Snorting again, he shook his head a bit to clear his thoughts before bellowing out a quiet sigh and flashing a glance over at her.
"Look, Sweetpaw, I can't just socialize with other cats. That's not me, you know why? Because I don't like other cats. They're too slippery, too judgmental, and too ready to kill those that are weaker than them. I don't like other cats, I never have. So it was just for the better that we didn't socialize a whole lot, alright?" His voice was harsh, but it was unintended and he immediately regretted it, blinking and looking over at her apologetically. "Er.. Sorry." Heaving out a breath, he shook his head again and looked back forward. And I'm just not good at talking with cats either.

All Sweetpaw received in response to her comment was a small grunt, his ears flicking a bit and his gaze drifting over to look at Thunderclan territory as they padded along the border. Ibisprowl wasn't the best tom with comedy especially considering he always saw the worst in cats, always thought they were joking him, judging him, all sorts of negative things like that. He just couldn't take a joke, thus why most cats avoided him. Part of him was desiring for this training session to be over so he could just be alone again, this was draining him of his energy and he hated it.
"What do you mean?" Questioned the tom, allowing his gaze to momentarily rest on the young she-cat before looking back ahead, his white paws pressing into the frozen ground rhythmically as they moved along. To think they still had two borders to go until they could finally get back to camp, the thought of talking most of that time was nearly exhausting him just thinking about it. But with his stony mask, Sweetpaw wouldn't be able to tell that he was growing tired of talking, she wouldn't be able to tell if he was tired at all, he'd look just as normal as he did the second he took her out of camp to begin this little journey.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old January 4th, 2017, 05:52 PM

My Mood: Cheeky

ispclaw eyed a toad, watching it's every floppy move " Your mine you floppy toad!" she muttered under her breath before taking a chance to leap towards the toad extending her claws to grip them into the toads squishy legs

@Wolfheart123
Old January 4th, 2017, 05:56 PM
The goat queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phonic View Post
ispclaw eyed a toad, watching it's every floppy move " Your mine you floppy toad!" she muttered under her breath before taking a chance to leap towards the toad extending her claws to grip them into the toads squishy legs

@Wolfheart123
Bearclaw walked over to whispclaw. "Im ready to hunt "he said waving his bushy tail back and forth.
welcome to my signature! mabel: ooh i like it here! dipper: mabel come back! Woah...where the heck are we ava: look brother! The twins! Also we are in a weird place on a computer sage: i think these are called signatures stan: why am i here... stanford: i should study this place! gideon: what if this place holds all the secrets to gravity falls!anna: im surrounded by idiots.....
Old January 4th, 2017, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfheart123 View Post
Bearclaw walked over to whispclaw. "Im ready to hunt "he said waving his bushy tail back and forth.
Wispclaw muttered under her breath as she heard Bearclaw, just barely missing the toad " You made me miss a Toad Bearclaw!" she hissed a bit frustrated from losing her catch
Old January 4th, 2017, 06:01 PM
The goat queen

Quote:
Wispclaw muttered under her breath as she heard Bearclaw, just barely missing the toad " You made me miss a Toad Bearclaw!" she hissed a bit frustrated from losing her catch
Bearclaw looked at the ground. "Im sorry "he said. "But dont worry,we will find a toad bigger than that". He smiled at whispclaw.
welcome to my signature! mabel: ooh i like it here! dipper: mabel come back! Woah...where the heck are we ava: look brother! The twins! Also we are in a weird place on a computer sage: i think these are called signatures stan: why am i here... stanford: i should study this place! gideon: what if this place holds all the secrets to gravity falls!anna: im surrounded by idiots.....
Old January 4th, 2017, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Bearclaw looked at the ground. "Im sorry "he said. "But dont worry,we will find a toad bigger than that". He smiled at whispclaw.
" And I'll be the one to catch it!" WispClaw lightly cuffed him over the ear ' Come on lets start hunting, Furball" She mumbled the last part hoping he wouldn;t hear
Old January 4th, 2017, 06:08 PM
The goat queen

Quote:
" And I'll be the one to catch it!" WispClaw lightly cuffed him over the ear ' Come on lets start hunting, Furball" She mumbled the last part hoping he wouldn;t hear
Bearclaw walked through the territory with whispclaw. Suddenly he saw a squirrel. He pounced on it but it ran out from under him. He hissed in anger,then walked back over to whispclaw.
Old January 4th, 2017, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Bearclaw walked through the territory with whispclaw. Suddenly he saw a squirrel. He pounced on it but it ran out from under him. He hissed in anger,then walked back over to whispclaw.
WiapClaw laughed " Aw someone's angry they lost a squ- Toad!" She hissed under her breath and bounded after the floppy slimy creature " You are mine you slimy toad!!"