Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:12 AM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by zBlaze
Today 05:53 AM
3v1 Mass Healing Thread
by ellie
Last post by Morrigan
Today 05:43 AM
Leafpaw's Training
by Bean
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 04:57 AM
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 04:52 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 3rd, 2018, 03:20 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
(That's just how I mention people. I like to keep things classy. ;> )
The white and grey tabby gave an exasperated sigh before nudging the robin towards Maplepaw once more. Hmm, she doesn't seem to get this. Maybe if I... A small glimmer appeared in her eyes as an idea was made. Her entire body suddenly dropped to the ground. Her haunches laid back and flat along with her tail. She began to creep along the ground towards the fresh kill in an attempt to demonstrate how to stalk prey. It only took moments for the mud around her to seep into her long fur, but she didn't pay it much attention. For now, she was completely focused on teaching her new apprentice. After creeping forward for a few moments, her entire body sprung forward propelling her on top of the robin. She looked up to her apprentice with satisfaction, before striding to her side. Her body assumed the stalking position once more, but this time she gave Maplepaw's shoulder a gentle nudge to entice her to copy the form.
Maplepaw watched her mentor give her a look that she couldn’t decipher. Cocking her head, the mottled kitten blinked her eyes. “Oh! I get it!” She said happily as she watched her mentor. The gray molly crouched down, her haunches raised in the air as Silentlightning stalked forward to leap on the bird. Feather flew up, and one landed on Maplepaw’s nose, inducing her to sneeze quietly. When a gray tail nudged her shoulder, the orange, white, and black apprentice nodded, and copied her move. This move had been taught to her- horribly, so to speak- by the apprentices that left the nursery. She mimicked the move, but her paw slipped in the mud beneath her foot, and she tripped and her mouth landed in wet blades of grass. Standing up again, her face locked in embarrassment, she crouched down again, waiting for her mentor to show to next move.
This basic hunting crouch had been taught to every apprentice she knew, but they had bragged about it. But they had learned in in their first moon- She was learning it on her first day! she held back a bounce of glee at being able to brag about something when she got back to camp! Her mentor? Amazing.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old June 3rd, 2018, 04:23 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Jaysong could only put on a stupid smile, it was always a relief to know your grandkits remembered to visit you once and a while. Always made you feel as though you where still important. The Russian blue she cat settled back down, her white whiskers giving a gentle twitch. It was certainly no easy feat to understand what Pearldancer was saying all the time, but she supposed she had become quite good at it. She studied the she cat with a warm gaze, than leaned forward and gave her a gentle lick on the ears. When Pearldancer signed she wanted to tell her something the she cats ears perked up as though she was going to start speaking.

She nodded briefly sweeping her tail around her paws and studied her Beth closely ‘ ‘ you can tell me anything you’d like darling. Anything at all ‘ ‘ she coaxed.

It was a moment before Pearldance could figure out how to say what she wanted to Jaysong. Sometimes she absolutely hated being mute. This was one of those moments and she hoped that none of her kittens was mute. It was burden on life, a disability, especially in battle. If you needed help, you couldn't call for it.
Pearldance stood up and turned her body a bit so her side was facing Jaysong. She made sure she had Jaysong's attention before moving her eyes from Jaysong to her stomach and back a few times, using her tail to stroke the side of her stomach a little hoping she'd get the memo. She didn't know how else to tell her other than to maybe poke Jaysong's stomach a few times. Pearldance even took the moment to mouth 'kittens' a few times, the best she could. Having never spoken, she wasn't used to mouthing words and wasn't sure if she'd even do it correctly. Maybe it just looked dumb?
@Celestial

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; June 29th, 2018 at 11:02 PM.
Old June 3rd, 2018, 04:47 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Maplepaw watched her mentor give her a look that she couldn’t decipher. Cocking her head, the mottled kitten blinked her eyes. “Oh! I get it!” She said happily as she watched her mentor. The gray molly crouched down, her haunches raised in the air as Silentlightning stalked forward to leap on the bird. Feather flew up, and one landed on Maplepaw’s nose, inducing her to sneeze quietly. When a gray tail nudged her shoulder, the orange, white, and black apprentice nodded, and copied her move. This move had been taught to her- horribly, so to speak- by the apprentices that left the nursery. She mimicked the move, but her paw slipped in the mud beneath her foot, and she tripped and her mouth landed in wet blades of grass. Standing up again, her face locked in embarrassment, she crouched down again, waiting for her mentor to show to next move.
This basic hunting crouch had been taught to every apprentice she knew, but they had bragged about it. But they had learned in in their first moon- She was learning it on her first day! she held back a bounce of glee at being able to brag about something when she got back to camp! Her mentor? Amazing.
Once Maplepaw had crouched down, Silentlightning allowed herself to stand up straight again. She wasn't teaching her anything new, this was simply the easiest way to critique her crouch without any words. She circled her apprentice once, proceeding to fix her pose after making sure there was nothing she missed. The white and grey tabby placed her paw under Maplepaw's head and put a bit of pressure on it until she had pushed her head farther from the ground. Next, she pushed Maplepaw's haunches back a bit. Her form is all scrunched up. She needs to relax a bit. Hopefully, if I manually push her into the right form, she'll get it. After the critiquing, she resumed position next to Maplepaw and crouched back into the hunting position. She slowly began to creep forward as she did before, and looked back to Maplepaw waiting for her to copy.
Old June 3rd, 2018, 04:54 PM
boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Once Maplepaw had crouched down, Silentlightning allowed herself to stand up straight again. She wasn't teaching her anything new, this was simply the easiest way to critique her crouch without any words. She circled her apprentice once, proceeding to fix her pose after making sure there was nothing she missed. The white and grey tabby placed her paw under Maplepaw's head and put a bit of pressure on it until she had pushed her head farther from the ground. Next, she pushed Maplepaw's haunches back a bit. Her form is all scrunched up. She needs to relax a bit. Hopefully, if I manually push her into the right form, she'll get it. After the critiquing, she resumed position next to Maplepaw and crouched back into the hunting position. She slowly began to creep forward as she did before, and looked back to Maplepaw waiting for her to copy.

Maplepaw did her best to be flexible, but when Silentlightning first began to move her limbs it was hard to just let herself be moved along. Scrunching up her nose, she stood quietly as her mentor adjusted her. It was so strange, Maplepaw had been extremely quiet. It must have just been the fact that there was no one to talk to. She wanted to chat with her new mentor so badly, it was hard to take the higher road and make Silentlightning feel comfortable. She soon was in the right position, and logged it down in her mind that this was the right way to do it. Bending her head a bit more, she examined what her mentor was doing, and tried to copy it. It was jolty and heavy-footed. She managed to get the hang of it, but she could feel her belly fur become caked with mud and felt a tad bit embarrassed. It was annoying, not being able to get everything right on the first try.
Stiffening, she turned back to the gray molly to see what she would do next. Apprenticeship was so exciting! Her energy renewed, she let out a loud rumbling purr before slapping her own tail over her mouth to remember they were ‘hunting’.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old June 3rd, 2018, 08:04 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Luckynight had slept uneasily to say the least. Her mind had been whirling and she had dozed on and off, finally giving up when the first light of dawn began to peak through the ceiling of the den. She lifted her head and looked to her side where Snowspark was fast asleep. She could hear the white warrior’s steady breathing. Snowspark. Wonderful, dependable Snowspark. Luckynight brightened. Snowspark would know what to do about all this! She’d help her sort it out. Carefully and gently, she prodded her friend’s back with a soft paw. “Snowspark, wake up,” she whispered. “It’s dawn.”
@blue jellie

Last edited by Charmer; June 3rd, 2018 at 08:08 PM.
Old June 3rd, 2018, 08:43 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Luckynight had slept uneasily to say the least. Her mind had been whirling and she had dozed on and off, finally giving up when the first light of dawn began to peak through the ceiling of the den. She lifted her head and looked to her side where Snowspark was fast asleep. She could hear the white warrior’s steady breathing. Snowspark. Wonderful, dependable Snowspark. Luckynight brightened. Snowspark would know what to do about all this! She’d help her sort it out. Carefully and gently, she prodded her friend’s back with a soft paw. “Snowspark, wake up,” she whispered. “It’s dawn.”
@blue jellie
The snowy white feline by the name of Snowspark had slept like a log, even snoring occasionally. She had fallen into a blissful, dreamless sleep after a hard day of patrols. At a small prod to her spine, the female rolled over and mumbled something nearly inaudible, still half-asleep. Her paw twitched as she fell back asleep quickly, finally getting a dream after a night with none.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old June 4th, 2018, 10:42 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyapan View Post
@Lyeni @Tazzy

Dawnkit felt her heart skip a beat in both excitement and slight fear.
I'm- I'm being made an apprentice? Already? she thoughts silently.
She looked around, hoping to find her mother- Beetlemist. But deep within she knew taht she wouldn't be there. Her mother had been sick for very long, and hadn't held the energy to even walk out of the nursery, with the exception of going to the medicine cats den. Dawnkit hung her head lower.
She knew, yet she had hoped. Then, at least I will make her proud! she thought, trembling. She looked up when her name was called.

"Dawnkit, from this moment on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Dawnpaw, and your mentor will be Gingersplash." announced Goldenstar. Dawnpaw gave a mew of hapiness. Dawnpaw, huh?
That was her name now! And a cat by the name of Gingersplash was her mentor, had they met? She looked around to see if anyone was approaching her. After all, they'd touch noses. As mentor and apprentice! she told herself proudly.
Gingersplash purred proudly and stepped up towards her apprentice. This was her first apprentice ever and Ginger, who may be an older warrior, could barely contain her excitement. She felt like hopping around like a kit. Gingersplash gazed down at her apprentice. I’ll train her well! she silently promised as she pressed her nose to Dawnpaws. “You’ll be a great warrior by the time your warrior ceremony comes up.” She purred softly.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old June 4th, 2018, 05:01 PM
Amazing Bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Sunstrike rolled his eyes at her ensusiasm.keeping a neutral tone he fixed her Hunters crouch," your legs are too wide and you need your head up. And hold that tail still just a little off the ground."
Once he had repositioned her legs she lifted her head up and perked her ears. She ceased the movement of her tail and held it just above the ground. She knew it would take alot of practice to be able to do this automatically, but she was sure that she would have fun doing it. "Is this better Sunstrike?" She mewed questioningly. She had to say that she really liked her mentor so far, and he seemed pretty funny. After all he had been joking with her about only teaching her basic things. She sat up right from the crouch and wrapped her tail around her grey paws. "What will we be doing next?"
Old June 4th, 2018, 08:32 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
Once he had repositioned her legs she lifted her head up and perked her ears. She ceased the movement of her tail and held it just above the ground. She knew it would take alot of practice to be able to do this automatically, but she was sure that she would have fun doing it. "Is this better Sunstrike?" She mewed questioningly. She had to say that she really liked her mentor so far, and he seemed pretty funny. After all he had been joking with her about only teaching her basic things. She sat up right from the crouch and wrapped her tail around her grey paws. "What will we be doing next?"
He purred,"Hmm...I don't think apprentice duties are a good idea since your a good apprentice. How about practicing your pounce. No warrior can't catch food!" He meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 4th, 2018, 11:41 PM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Gingersplash purred proudly and stepped up towards her apprentice. This was her first apprentice ever and Ginger, who may be an older warrior, could barely contain her excitement. She felt like hopping around like a kit. Gingersplash gazed down at her apprentice. I’ll train her well! she silently promised as she pressed her nose to Dawnpaws. “You’ll be a great warrior by the time your warrior ceremony comes up.” She purred softly.
Dawnpaw pressed her nose against her mentors, and treasured the soft words of Gingersplash deep within herself. "Thank you." she purred back.
Those words was encouraging to Dawnpaw, and she wanted to learn everything as good as possible! As Dawnpaw backed off, she gathered the courage to speak, taking a deep breath to calm herself.
"So... Where will we begin?" she asked lightly, flicking her paws back and forth in an excited manner.
Closed Thread