Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Dino's Free Art Requests
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:18 AM
fog and truth [f]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:13 AM
StarClan Camp
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:06 AM
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:12 AM
Theraphosa's Spider Den of...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:08 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 22nd, 2018, 07:22 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Breezefeather had just started eating his thrush after plucking the feathers when Featherflight asked if he was done,"Wow! How'd you get finished so fast?!" he asked, genuinely amazed that such a tiny cat was able to eat a squirrel faster than he could eat a thrush, his favorite food.
Featherflight purred in amusement. "I was hungry. Plus, the squirrel barely had any meat on it. Must've been a kit. But I can wait." He sat back down, waiting for Breezepelt to finish, and started grooming himself again.
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,
and Wrecker who is a loner (Rose and Wrecker were mates).
If you wanna rp, just ask! Single pringle army!!!
Old March 22nd, 2018, 07:24 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
As she let out a breathy sigh, he smiled and licked her head, feeling her nose in his shoulder felt quite nice, no one had ever done that, so this was kind of new to him. "Well, we never know, in all honesty, a twoleg can move on as easily as a cat can, you know." He said, maybe they were an inferior specie, but other than their bodies, they had little differences in moral, so, he kind of guessed that they both moved on pretty quickly. "That's only an assumption, but from what I've been told, they kind of act like us, except that they're kind of more... Well, I don't know how to say it..." Brokenpaw mewed, gazing at her and nodding afterwards. "Sure." He mewed as she asked him if he wanted to walk more.
Rileyflower frowned a bit and it quickly vanished then nodded she started walking slowly again it's just his assumption it's nothing to worry about sugar you know how much she loved you she took care of you after all. She gave you little treats and let you sleep with her in her nest made you feel better when you were I'll . She would never replace me . she sighed with a flick of her tail " if you say so. it's just a lot of good memories were made there as well . All twolegs aren't terrible as some of you were born to believe yes there are some cruel ones but some do love us.any ways enough about that sugar . " she meowed with a smile . Not far a way a tom tilted his head and perked it up with a smile and a flick of his tail it was badgerthroat he stood up to his paws and trotted over to the two his tail was in the air could brokenpaw have finally gotten a mentor and he didn't know? If so to him it was fantastic he had a wide smile on his face " brokenpaw is that your mentor ?! if so Congratulations ! I was wondering when you were gonna get one " he meowed happily he didn't know much about him but he knew of his broken paw and that he didn't have a mentor just yet . Rileyflower perked her head up and tilted it to the side. (I hope it's ok if I use him too he needs to be dusted off )

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; March 22nd, 2018 at 07:27 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2018, 07:29 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fab4evagirl View Post
Featherflight purred in amusement. "I was hungry. Plus, the squirrel barely had any meat on it. Must've been a kit. But I can wait." He sat back down, waiting for Breezepelt to finish, and started grooming himself again.
Breezefeather laughed and then tried to eat as fast as he could without hurting himself. Whilst eating he glanced at his friend,"What's your favorite food?" he asked randomly, wanting to break to awkward silence between them.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 22nd, 2018, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Rileyflower frowned a bit and it quickly vanished then nodded she started walking slowly again it's just his assumption it's nothing to worry about sugar you know how much she loved you she took care of you after all. She gave you little treats and let you sleep with her in her nest made you feel better when you were I'll . She would never replace me . she sighed with a flick of her tail " if you say so. it's just a lot of good memories were made there as well . All twolegs aren't terrible as some of you were born to believe yes there are some cruel ones but some do love us.any ways enough about that sugar . " she meowed with a smile . Not far a way a tom tilted his head and perked it up with a smile and a flick of his tail it was badgerthroat he stood up to his paws and trotted over to the two his tail was in the air could brokenpaw have finally gotten a mentor and he didn't know? If so to him it was fantastic he had a wide smile on his face " brokenpaw is that your mentor ?! if so Congratulations ! I was wondering when you were gonna get one " he meowed happily he didn't know much about him but he knew of his broken paw and that he didn't have a mentor just yet . Rileyflower perked her head up and tilted it to the side. (I hope it's ok if I use him too he needs to be dusted off )
"Yeah, but you haven't been in the clan for long, of course you wouldn't understand how it feels to be free, you were stuck night and day in a twoleg den, never would I set a paw in them, I'd prefer to join StarClan other than being captured by a twoleg." Brokenpaw mewed, he sure didn't need the affection a twoleg gave kittypets, and if he was to be forced into a kittypet, he would let himself starve to death, as he heard Badgerthroat, his ears perked and he gazed at the tom, pretty surprised, and the way the tom approached him, he wasn't used to being approached so suddenly, he gave a slight hiss at first, to show that he was protective of Rileyflower, which was really surprising, he was hiding the fact that he kind of had a crush on the she-cat, well, hiding it pretty badly. "Yeah, she's my mentor." He mewed, adding an emphasis to the 'my'. "Thanks.... I guess." The small tom mewed, his tail tightly intertwined with the she-cat's
Old March 22nd, 2018, 10:18 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
"Yeah, but you haven't been in the clan for long, of course you wouldn't understand how it feels to be free, you were stuck night and day in a twoleg den, never would I set a paw in them, I'd prefer to join StarClan other than being captured by a twoleg." Brokenpaw mewed, he sure didn't need the affection a twoleg gave kittypets, and if he was to be forced into a kittypet, he would let himself starve to death, as he heard Badgerthroat, his ears perked and he gazed at the tom, pretty surprised, and the way the tom approached him, he wasn't used to being approached so suddenly, he gave a slight hiss at first, to show that he was protective of Rileyflower, which was really surprising, he was hiding the fact that he kind of had a crush on the she-cat, well, hiding it pretty badly. "Yeah, she's my mentor." He mewed, adding an emphasis to the 'my'. "Thanks.... I guess." The small tom mewed, his tail tightly intertwined with the she-cat's
Rileyflower flicked her ears as he spoke she felt his tail be tightly intertwined with hers and heard the small hiss she was surprised at the apprentices protectivness with her and she smiled " calm down brokenpaw " she whispered with a twitch of her whiskers then she looked at badgerthroat who was wide eyed at the small his even though his name had badger in it he was a huge scaredy cat he was even afraid of a spider that was in the warriors den he remembered running around a warrior he was talking with because he was afraid " hello badgerthroat " she meowed calmly and badgerthroat nodded with a smile " hello ...r-rileyflower is it ? Odd name but interesting . " he greeted back with a flick of his ears and looked back at brokenpaw "great ! Have you been on any apprentice duties yet? And how's your paw doing ?" He asked curiously with a tilt of his head his eyes shined a bit his voice was kinda high in volume but still kinda deep as well ( tom holland voice ) .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; March 22nd, 2018 at 10:19 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2018, 10:28 PM

My Mood: Confused
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightpaw View Post
A small purr rumbled from Daisykit's throat, making her feel happy. She enjoyed feeling love once again after her parents had been killed. It was as if Thrushsong was Daisykit's real mom, telling her everything was alright. For once Daisykit felt happy and...loved.
After Thrushsong had finished cleaning Daisykit, she let her have some milk. "Would you like to say hello to the other cats today?" she warmly asked Daisykit, encouraging her to meet some of the other cats, so she could become more familiar with clan.

If I don't respond to something I'm either sleeping or I forgot, so remember to give me a boop! on your post
Old March 22nd, 2018, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Rileyflower flicked her ears as he spoke she felt his tail be tightly intertwined with hers and heard the small hiss she was surprised at the apprentices protectivness with her and she smiled " calm down brokenpaw " she whispered with a twitch of her whiskers then she looked at badgerthroat who was wide eyed at the small his even though his name had badger in it he was a huge scaredy cat he was even afraid of a spider that was in the warriors den he remembered running around a warrior he was talking with because he was afraid " hello badgerthroat " she meowed calmly and badgerthroat nodded with a smile " hello ...r-rileyflower is it ? Odd name but interesting . " he greeted back with a flick of his ears and looked back at brokenpaw "great ! Have you been on any apprentice duties yet? And how's your paw doing ?" He asked curiously with a tilt of his head his eyes shined a bit his voice was kinda high in volume but still kinda deep as well ( tom holland voice ) .
Brokenpaw gazed at her as she told him to calm down. Why did he need to? He was trying to make sure no one would have her except him, she would be his mate and he would make sure of it even if it meant taking out the competition. His tail sure wasn't gonna let go of hers anytime soon, it even seemed to tighten from time to time. "It's not weird it's beautiful." He said a little angrily, what was it with being so judgemental with her name, as he was asked about his paw, he frowned. "How many times will I have to say it? IT WON'T HEAL." He mewed, he had told everyone who asked him so many times that this would carry on for his whole lifespan and yet, it seemed to enter one ear and escape from the other.

((Sorry for making him so protective, but he is in love with Rileyflower x3))
Old March 23rd, 2018, 12:30 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloverspring View Post
After Thrushsong had finished cleaning Daisykit, she let her have some milk. "Would you like to say hello to the other cats today?" she warmly asked Daisykit, encouraging her to meet some of the other cats, so she could become more familiar with clan.
Daisykit nodded. "Yea!" She squeaked, her paws prickling with excitement. Meeting others was fun, and she felt more social.
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots
Old March 23rd, 2018, 03:01 PM

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightpaw View Post
Daisykit nodded. "Yea!" She squeaked, her paws prickling with excitement. Meeting others was fun, and she felt more social.
Thrushsong lead Daisykit out of the nursery and into the clearing, where it was bustling with other cats of all shapes and sizes.

(Should we continue this in the Thunderclan clearing @Lightpaw ?)

If I don't respond to something I'm either sleeping or I forgot, so remember to give me a boop! on your post
Old March 23rd, 2018, 03:18 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Breezefeather laughed and then tried to eat as fast as he could without hurting himself. Whilst eating he glanced at his friend,"What's your favorite food?" he asked randomly, wanting to break to awkward silence between them.
The tiny cat pondered over the question. "Hmm... I'd say... A rabbit. And before you ask, I'm not a WindClan cat," he added jokingly. The silence came up again, so this time he was to break it. "Do you think the tensions will ever let up?"
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,
and Wrecker who is a loner (Rose and Wrecker were mates).
If you wanna rp, just ask! Single pringle army!!!
Closed Thread