Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Herondive Hollow
by BEAR.
Last post by ashtuft
Today 01:59 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Rani
Today 01:40 AM
3v1 Mass Healing Thread
by ellie
Last post by furrensic
Today 01:22 AM
where would you put an i'm...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:22 AM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 01:00 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 23rd, 2018, 04:03 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Brokenpaw gazed at her as she told him to calm down. Why did he need to? He was trying to make sure no one would have her except him, she would be his mate and he would make sure of it even if it meant taking out the competition. His tail sure wasn't gonna let go of hers anytime soon, it even seemed to tighten from time to time. "It's not weird it's beautiful." He said a little angrily, what was it with being so judgemental with her name, as he was asked about his paw, he frowned. "How many times will I have to say it? IT WON'T HEAL." He mewed, he had told everyone who asked him so many times that this would carry on for his whole lifespan and yet, it seemed to enter one ear and escape from the other.

((Sorry for making him so protective, but he is in love with Rileyflower x3))
Rileyflower blushed a bit as he said her name was beautiful but smiled afterwards with a flick of her ears she was surprised with how much brokenpaw liked her and she was grateful for that she purred with a twitch of her whiskers and watched the scene unravel in silence . Badgerthroat flinched a bit with a flick of his ears" easy ....I'm sorry ... " he meowed quietly he felt fear nip at his bones but did his best to ignore it " so I guess that means you've never been to a gathering before " he meowed louder then the last but not too loud " well I am sorry about your paw brokenpaw... " he meowed with a smile he was trying to have a descent conversation .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 23rd, 2018, 04:44 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Tigerdawn narrowed her eyes. “Well...” She shook her head. “Gah! Fine!” She said reluctantly. “If you mess up one more time I will report you to Snow- Passionstar!” The brown warrior corrected herself with a lash of her tail. “Listen Cherrydawn, you don’t know what you’re doing.” Tigerdawn rested her tailtip on the queen’s shoulder and looked her in the eyes. “I’m telling you, you don’t.” The she-cat turned and padded to the edge of the clearing without another word.

Character Site

Old March 23rd, 2018, 06:42 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloverspring View Post
Thrushsong lead Daisykit out of the nursery and into the clearing, where it was bustling with other cats of all shapes and sizes.

(Should we continue this in the Thunderclan clearing @Lightpaw ?)
(sure)
Lightpaw looked at all the cats, staring in amazement. "Woah!" She exclaimed. "This is bigger than I thought!"
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots
Old March 23rd, 2018, 07:37 PM

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Daisykit looked at all the cats, staring in amazement. "Woah!" She exclaimed. "This is bigger than I thought!"
Thrushsong was glad that the kit was excited to see the other cats, and not afraid. She called Passionstar over, to see what he wanted to do with the kit.

@Lightpaw
@Constellation

If I don't respond to something I'm either sleeping or I forgot, so remember to give me a boop! on your post
Old March 23rd, 2018, 08:03 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fab4evagirl View Post
The tiny cat pondered over the question. "Hmm... I'd say... A rabbit. And before you ask, I'm not a WindClan cat," he added jokingly. The silence came up again, so this time he was to break it. "Do you think the tensions will ever let up?"
Breezefaether sighed,"I hope it does... I don't know much about the tensions, do you know who started it?" he asked curiously, tilting his head to the right.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 23rd, 2018, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Rileyflower blushed a bit as he said her name was beautiful but smiled afterwards with a flick of her ears she was surprised with how much brokenpaw liked her and she was grateful for that she purred with a twitch of her whiskers and watched the scene unravel in silence . Badgerthroat flinched a bit with a flick of his ears" easy ....I'm sorry ... " he meowed quietly he felt fear nip at his bones but did his best to ignore it " so I guess that means you've never been to a gathering before " he meowed louder then the last but not too loud " well I am sorry about your paw brokenpaw... " he meowed with a smile he was trying to have a descent conversation .
As Badgerthroat said that he felt sorry for his paw, that was the last straw for Brokenpaw and he broke through his normally calm state, and very badly. "What is it with you all feeling sorry for my paw?! Can I live without consistently being reminded that I am stuck with some dead weight every day, NO I DON'T, I don't care if I've never been to a gathering, I never planned on going to one anyway, I prefer to stay in camp where I'll be with a she-cat that won't act as if I was handicapped, that sees me like every other cat, that cat is Rileyflower!" The apprentice growled, frowning, he didn't care if the tom was trying to have a conversation with him and being all kind, the only reason why the tom talked to him was to talk about his paw, and it had pushed his buttons up to the very last. "Now if the only subject you want to talk about is my paw, I'd prefer for you to leave." He added.

Last edited by Gone; March 23rd, 2018 at 09:59 PM.
Old March 23rd, 2018, 10:09 PM

Quote:
As Badgerthroat said that he felt sorry for his paw, that was the last straw for Brokenpaw and he broke through his normally calm state, and very badly. "What is it with you all feeling sorry for my paw?! Can I live without consistently being reminded that I am stuck with some dead weight every day, NO I DON'T, I don't care if I've never been to a gathering, I never planned on going to one anyway, I prefer to stay in camp where I'll be with a she-cat that won't act as if I was handicapped, that sees me like every other cat, that cat is Rileyflower!" The apprentice growled, frowning, he didn't care if the tom was trying to have a conversation with him and being all kind, the only reason why the tom talked to him was to talk about his paw, and it had pushed his buttons up to the very last. "Now if the only subject you want to talk about is my paw, I'd prefer for you to leave." He added.
Rileyflower was wide eyed and her ears perked up his growl startled her and badgerthroat flattened his ears and looked away his hind legs started to shake not long after his front legs shook as well with a twitch of his whiskers and his tail dropped " sorry ....what would you wanna talk about ? Look I didn't mean to make you angry alright " he meowed he raised his voice with the last part of his sentence but the rest was quiet , fear had his bones and the inside of his chest in an iron grip that wouldn't be let go of any time soon . But he wasn't running . No matter how hard fear seemed to grab him .

Old March 23rd, 2018, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Rileyflower was wide eyed and her ears perked up his growl startled her and badgerthroat flattened his ears and looked away his hind legs started to shake not long after his front legs shook as well with a twitch of his whiskers and his tail dropped " sorry ....what would you wanna talk about ? Look I didn't mean to make you angry alright " he meowed he raised his voice with the last part of his sentence but the rest was quiet , fear had his bones and the inside of his chest in an iron grip that wouldn't be let go of any time soon . But he wasn't running . No matter how hard fear seemed to grab him .
Brokenpaw growled again, "I don't want to talk to you right now, you got me mad enough as of right now, maybe you'd be better off talking with some other cat, because you're really getting on my nerves." He said, by the look in his eyes, he was really mad and getting tired of having others pitying him all the time, he didn't care about the fact that he was useless to the clan, he was still a ThunderClanner no matter what. "So I'll go straight to the point and tell you this is two words, Badgerthroat: GO AWAY." The apprentice finally said, unsheating the claws of his good paw.

((I might have someone for Badgerthroat, a she-cat named Cometheart))
Old March 23rd, 2018, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Brokenpaw growled again, "I don't want to talk to you right now, you got me mad enough as of right now, maybe you'd be better off talking with some other cat, because you're really getting on my nerves." He said, by the look in his eyes, he was really mad and getting tired of having others pitying him all the time, he didn't care about the fact that he was useless to the clan, he was still a ThunderClanner no matter what. "So I'll go straight to the point and tell you this is two words, Badgerthroat: GO AWAY." The apprentice finally said, unsheating the claws of his good paw.

((I might have someone for Badgerthroat, a she-cat named Cometheart))
Ok if you wanna use her go ahead ^^ )
Badgerthroat perked his head up and his eyes were wide he saw the unsheathed claws his fur bristled in a line down his back and the weight in his chest grew a lot it felt like fear was suffocating him if it could with that his ears flattened and fear showed in his eyes oh starclan . forget this!! he flicked his tail and quickly turned around he hightailed it out of there with his tail between his legs with a terrified meow he wasn't looking where he was going he looked as if a fox had attacked and scratched him! Rileyflower was silent for a while watching badgerthroat run off like a scared kitten it probably wasn't a polite thing to do but she bursted out laughing at the scene in front of her now rolling on her back her chest rising up and down with her laughter " oh starclan he ran off like a scared kitten ! " she meowed a wide smile was on her face .

Old March 23rd, 2018, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Ok if you wanna use her go ahead ^^ )
Badgerthroat perked his head up and his eyes were wide he saw the unsheathed claws his fur bristled in a line down his back and the weight in his chest grew a lot it felt like fear was suffocating him if it could with that his ears flattened and fear showed in his eyes oh starclan . forget this!! he flicked his tail and quickly turned around he hightailed it out of there with his tail between his legs with a terrified meow he wasn't looking where he was going he looked as if a fox had attacked and scratched him! Rileyflower was silent for a while watching badgerthroat run off like a scared kitten it probably wasn't a polite thing to do but she bursted out laughing at the scene in front of her now rolling on her back her chest rising up and down with her laughter " oh starclan he ran off like a scared kitten ! " she meowed a wide smile was on her face .
As Badgerthroat ran off, Brokenpaw sheated his claws and smiled thriumphaly, finally he had gotten rid of the pest, and what made him smile even more was when he heard Rileyflower laughing about the situation, he got on top of her and gave her muzzle a few affectionnate licks before he got off, maybe she had gotten what he meant all along now? He sat down and waited for her to get back on her paws, a wide smile covering his face as well.

---

Cometheart was doing her things when she felt a sudden weight crash into her, but being the agile she-cat she was, she didn't fall and quickly grabbed whoever it was by their scruff, though, she easily recognized the tom at first glance. "Badgerthroat, what's going on?" She asked, a little surprised by the tom's surprising entrance, she sure wasn't ready for it.

Last edited by Gone; March 23rd, 2018 at 11:11 PM.
Closed Thread