Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:47 AM

Old March 5th, 2024, 08:37 PM
Great Rper

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demoness View Post
Moonpaw looked at the new cat. "Who are you?" she asked them.
"Iceshade." She mewed, sitting straight.
Old March 5th, 2024, 08:39 PM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demoness View Post
"Frostsnow! My mentor!" Moonpaw called out.
Frostsnow looked over at his apprentice well hello there Moonie, how are you today?

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Old March 6th, 2024, 11:04 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collieheart View Post

Skitterpaw
( scrappy orange-tabby-and-white tom with amber eyes )
ShadowClan Apprenticehe/him8 moons
nervous • mistrustful • protective

Oh. Huh. Good to know he wasn't necessarily far behind then. "No, not at all," he answered her question. "Strays that aren't part of some group or hang with their kin have to fend for themselves. Find their own shelter every night, hunt down all their own food, and then on top of that, defend it from other strays. The thieving rats." He muttered the last part, thinking of the few too many times he'd gone hungry because some yellow-bellied mongrel piece of foxdung had been bigger than him.

Willowpaw
| ShadowClan Apprentice | 6 Moons | She/Her, Female |
| Kitty soft paws [inactive] |

The thought of having no code governing the actions of cats was rather terrifying, no wonder Loners wanted to join the Clans. 'Being a Loner' was already pretty scary on its own; she may not be the best at interacting with others, but the company of another cat made her feel much safer, and she couldn't imagine life without a clan. Her head tilted quizzically as Skitterpaw muttered something, she hadn't been able to hear much, but she could barely make out something about thieves. "Were there- Were there a-a lot of, uhm, o-other l-loners near y-you?" She asked him, trying to subtly find out if he'd been surrounded by thieving cats. That'd make him want to join the clan more, wouldn't it? She certainly wouldn't want someone taking her things and food, if she could avoid it, and maybe Skitterpaw would too.

Currently sick, replies and art commissions might be a bit slower

Old March 6th, 2024, 12:29 PM
Great Rper

My Mood: Sad

Ashshade streched, her white pelt glowed in the afternoon light.
Old March 6th, 2024, 08:45 PM
&lt;3

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micanomancy View Post
Birdkit
ShadowClan
she/her | 4 moons
[Blue-grey tabby with a dark blue overcoat, white unders, and amber eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker [PERMANENTLY ACTIVE]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Birdkit cried into his fur, hiccuping slightly as she buried herself further into the fluffiness as though she could disappear forever. Her outburst didn't last long, and she quickly calmed herself. Birdkit was naturally an upbeat, excitable kit, and sorrow slid off her like water off a duck. She sucked in deep breath after breath at Mossfreckle's instruction, closing her eyes and leaning into his licks. When she was done, she glanced up sheepishly. "M'sorry." She muttered, sighing heavily and rubbing her face on her paws. "It's silly." When she looked up again, her amber eyes were searching. Mossfreckle almost seemed more distraught than she was, about something far away. She reached up to press her nose against his. "Thank you." She meowed, in a soft, kit-like voice that was her own.

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

Freckled oriental shaped form stayed as steady as the Shadowledge, Mossfrekcle worried that one wrong move would send Birdkit far away form him - a little bird spooked into the sky… who knew when she would allow herself to be free again. Small breaths huffed against his pelt as Birdkit sucked in soothing breath and realised them from her small maw, her small frame nestled and her face buried as if she felt she would be able to escape the world of she just pushed a little harder, a little further into his silky pelt. Mewling subsided as the little kit got ahold of her emotions, the brightness of her personality had won out and she had let the burdens slide off of her… for now…

Mossy hues searched the kits as she pulled back to gaze at the medicine cat apprentice, small eyes had become as big as saucers as they seemed to reach into his very soul. Small nose pricked up and Mossfreckle lowered his own angular head to meet his freckled nose to the cold small one of Birdkit… thank you… the little kit had said and he felt as if his whole world had fallen apart, starry mind reeled and insecurity raked his heart with a vengeance… what did she have to be thankful for, he had given her nothing and she had given him so much whether of not she would ever realise that.

“No… Thank you, Little Bird,” he meowed as he curled just a little tighter around the kit who seems to be so close that it felt as if she had become one with his own soft freckled pelt. His gaze drifted down to the kit and he felt tears prickling at the corners of his mossy hues… not because he was sad but because he.. well he was not too sure as to why but the stars in his mind twinkled happily and for once his mind seemed to clam and the clouds faded away - if only slightly. For some odd reason Starclan had given him this kit… or maybe Straclan had given him to this kit… but stars he was thankful for all the long dead feline twinkling in the dreary night for giving him this gift.

{ @Micanomancy ~ Birdkit }
[alas… another mossy bird rp comes to and end… but you will always owe me more alsooooo I’m sorry this is so short ]

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; March 6th, 2024 at 08:46 PM.
Old March 7th, 2024, 11:39 AM
Trying to stay active!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiabirb View Post

Chipmunkpaw
6 Moons
She/Her
-----------------------

A gasp of joy escaped the small she-cat. "Great! No peeking!" She giggled, scampering off across the clearing. Chipmunkpaw only had a few seconds, so she circled the nursery once, and then sprinted for the elder's den. She squeezed herself headfirst behind the den as best she could, though she had forgotten about her tail! The white-tip quivered with excitement.

Quite a dead giveaway, despite her best efforts to throw off her trail.
Eggpaw
He/him -12-14 Moons
Eggpaw nodded his consent and continued counting as the younger apprentice rushed off. His ears followed her pawsteps for a while before they were lost to him amid the rest of the Clan. He finished counting, and considered calling out the customary "ready or not, here I come," but it sounded foolish and child-like in his mind. Besides, warrior's did not announce their intentions or position like that.
He dropped into the hunter's crouch, felt the uneven gait that made it all but impossible to walk straight with, and set off following Chipmunkpaw's scent trail. Acknowledgment and annoyance flicked over his brow as he lost the tracks around the nursery when it mingled with all of the others. Clever, he thought. Guess I'll have to do this the hard way.
He needn't have worried, however, as the next moment showed his the fidgeting tailtip of his quarry. Creeping forward as quietly as he could, eyes fixed on his target, adjusting his step every now-and-again to stay aligned... He pounced and slapped a paw down on her tail with a triumphant cry.

//I forgot about this hehe

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old March 7th, 2024, 12:36 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Distracted

Briarsplash sauntered into camp, dropping off some fresh-kill into the pile. She paused to sit down and lick her paws clean, getting the marshy dirt out from under her claws. The large she-cat let her gold-green eyes travel across the clearing slowly, taking in account who was there. She tended to keep to herself, a silent guardian of sorts for her Clan in her own mind.

She kept grooming her thick pelt as she hung off to the side, a long and arduous process after her hunt.

[Character Pending / Post Open - posting for initial activity because I forgot last time oop]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Old March 7th, 2024, 02:58 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Lynxkit peeked outside of the nursery, her blue eyes wide with curiosity. The tiny she-kit gave an effort to purr. The sunlight was so pretty!

The ShadowClan kit stepped outside of the nursery for the first time, holding her head and tail high, though Lynxkit squinted her eyes against the sunlight.

The molly tilted her head, her gaze searching the camp for any other kits to play with - even if her siblings.

[ open for any kit to interact! ]

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.
Old March 7th, 2024, 06:24 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Active

Woah. Today had been rough. Hard day, really. Lots of patrols. And then that heartbreak. He had not been ready to face all of the medicine cat's open disdain for him. He'd grown to expect it from Elmshadow. His grandfather hadn't exactly been the most caring of felines in ShadowClan. But even with the rift that had steadily grown between him and Lostspark, the young enforcer still thought that maybe... just maybe... she had just been too busy for him. And he could get that, mmhmmm! Like, she had a new job now... new family... He was a big tom. He understood that. But to know that she didn't even... care anymore? He could still feel the heartache.

Leaving the leader's den, he recalled his conversation with Dawnstar, rounded ears perked up as he debated taking a quick nap before heading out to track the lynxes again. It had seemed like they were gone. The scent was fading fast. It would be smart to wait and see if the scent was even less apparent in a few days over going back there today... but then, smart choices were never his strength. Besides... he could use the fresh air. Wasn't sure if sticking around in camp with the potential of spotting Lostspark again was a good idea.

It was as he headed to the camp's entrance that he spotted her. Whisk! One of the newest enforcers which he had - gasp - not yet given her proper welcoming to! And he had been so adamant about it, too! Not that he'd had the time! Having gotten Flashie as an apprentice that day... and then all the lynx stuff... and then all the planning... It had been rough. He bet Whisk hadn't had it all that easy either, nope. But now? Now was the time for the Silverlark special! The secret technique that would be passed down his family for generations to come! Maybe. One The Badger Grapple - Friend Friendly Edition coming right up!

"WHISK!" The muscular tom gave the single, booming yowl of his friend's name before running towards her, raising on two paws and wrapping his forelegs powerfully around her as he squeezed her into a bone crushing hug. "'GRATS ON YOUR ENFORCER TITLE, YO!"

@Micanomancy [Mistlewhisker]
| I know you gave me powerplay for the hug, but let me know if you would like me to change anything. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old March 7th, 2024, 07:19 PM
scarlet princess

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poprock View Post
Moonkit
Kit || He/him || 4 Moons || Purrks: Unknown

Moonkit was feeling speedy today... real speedy. It had been some time now that he'd learned to walk on all four paws instead of wiggling around on his tummy (impressive, he knows). And recently he had learned the joys of running. He truly didn't know how his trillion siblings would keep up with his outstanding feats! They would simply have to settle for eating his dust it seems...

Moonkit was enjoying that breakneck speed of his now, running as fast as lightning in the clearing. Occasionally he would run up to a den wall just to back flip right back off of it too. Ya whateva, I'm just cool like dat. It was fun, amazing even, but it was missing something. A little extra oomf... OH!

"TAG!" A white front paw reached out to bap the first cat he saw - a kit with fuzzy brown fur. "You gotta chase me now!" He giggled, before sprinting away at speeds so fast he worried her tiny mind wouldn't be able to comprehend.

@zozelen
Brownkit felt her little heart jump as a paw tapped her out of nowhere, but before she had a moment to process the perpetrator was already running away and laughing at Brownkit to chase after him. She whirled around, watching the giggling gray kit zoom around camp, and her head titled to the side. Brownkit smiled in a confused sort of way. She was just admiring a tiny ladybug sitting on a blade of grass, but it might be fun to play with a new friend.

Brownkit scurried after him, not sure how she was supposed to catch up to the other kit when he was going so fast. Maybe if he circled back around, she could sneak up on him? When Brownkit was made an apprentice, she hoped they wouldn't expect her to go anywhere too quickly... it was hard not to stop and smell every flower, hence why she didn't have a lot of running experience.

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; March 7th, 2024 at 07:20 PM.