Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 08:22 PM
Background Image for...
by Mizu
Last post by Mizu
Today 08:13 PM

Old March 7th, 2024, 08:41 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Alderblossom
Agatha Kitty + Well Insulated
a pretty, dappled tortie-and-white she-cat with deep amber eyes.

____

A bloody tortie form slipped into the clearing, Ospreysplash´s body on her back. Alderblossom made her way into the middle of the camp, crouching down and letting her dead Clanmate slide off her back and onto the ground gently.

Alderblossom then stood upright once more and called out for the ShadowClan Leader.

´´Dawnstar!´´

[ @Undertaker // @Rose // @Fawn<3 - Alderblossom is injured after a fight with Redhawk on the border. Redhawk killed Ospreysplash and that is the main reason the fight started. ]

[ Open to anyone else who´d like to interact! ]

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; March 7th, 2024 at 08:47 PM.
Old March 8th, 2024, 07:50 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

[Rainkit]
ShadowClan Kit
No Purrks

The small kitten wiggled around on her back in the middle of the clearing.

[open]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 9th, 2024, 04:28 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Breezy

Darkcloud sat.

(Closed)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old March 9th, 2024, 11:32 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Cinderkit
~<>~
4 moons || she/her || ShadowClan Kit
small black tabby with minimal white markings; amber eyes

PLOT ARMOR ACTIVE
1/5

Sniffing the air, Cinderkit exits the nursery and wanders into the camp’s clearing. Cats go in and out of dens, in and out of the clearing, talking and teasing and training. All of these cats share a connection with each other that Cinderkit, too, shares. ShadowClan. They are all ShadowClan. Pride swells in the kit’s chest as she watches her home, these cats are her family, even if they are not all related. It sort of sucks, then, that she feels like she can’t help out at all. She wants to be an apprentice, she wants to catch prey, she wants to search for herbs for her momma, she wants to defend the borders. Why shouldn’t she be allowed to do all that? Who cares if she’s a kit? What out there would possibly hurt a kit? Hurting kits is against the warrior code! She’ll be safe out there! So why isn’t she allowed?

She wants to help. She wants to be helpful, and the only way she can think for that to be true is if she goes into the territory and helps. Maybe she can find a mouse! Maybe she can look for herbs and bring them to momma!! She doesn’t really know what any herbs look like, though, so that’ll be a challenge, but they can’t be that hard to find, can they? They’re just leaves and stuff!

Mind happily made up, the black tabby glances around the clearing, making sure no one is watching her, before she slips out in search of her bounty!

[next post: ShC territory]

Last edited by Neptune.; March 9th, 2024 at 12:16 PM.
Old March 9th, 2024, 01:58 PM
Moonraven's brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post
Alderblossom
Agatha Kitty + Well Insulated
a pretty, dappled tortie-and-white she-cat with deep amber eyes.

____

A bloody tortie form slipped into the clearing, Ospreysplash´s body on her back. Alderblossom made her way into the middle of the camp, crouching down and letting her dead Clanmate slide off her back and onto the ground gently.

Alderblossom then stood upright once more and called out for the ShadowClan Leader.

´´Dawnstar!´´

[ @Undertaker // @Rose // @Fawn<3 - Alderblossom is injured after a fight with Redhawk on the border. Redhawk killed Ospreysplash and that is the main reason the fight started. ]

[ Open to anyone else who´d like to interact! ]

At the sound of her name, Dawnstar groaned but did part an eyelid from where she was resting just outside her den. The scent of blood wafted toward her nose causing her to growl low in the back throat. The bulky feline gathered her paws underneath her and walked over to where Alderblossom stood over a dead Ospreysplash. Lovely. "What happened?" She asked, lifting her golden orbs to the injured warrior.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old March 10th, 2024, 07:13 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Active

Woah. Today had been rough. Hard day, really. Lots of patrols. And then that heartbreak. He had not been ready to face all of the medicine cat's open disdain for him. He'd grown to expect it from Elmshadow. His grandfather hadn't exactly been the most caring of felines in ShadowClan. But even with the rift that had steadily grown between him and Lostspark, the young enforcer still thought that maybe... just maybe... she had just been too busy for him. And he could get that, mmhmmm! Like, she had a new job now... new family... He was a big tom. He understood that. But to know that she didn't even... care anymore? He could still feel the heartache.

Leaving the leader's den, he recalled his conversation with Dawnstar, rounded ears perked up as he debated taking a quick nap before heading out to track the lynxes again. It had seemed like they were gone. The scent was fading fast. It would be smart to wait and see if the scent was even less apparent in a few days over going back there today... but then, smart choices were never his strength. Besides... he could use the fresh air. Wasn't sure if sticking around in camp with the potential of spotting Lostspark again was a good idea.

It was as he headed to the camp's entrance that he spotted her. Whisk! One of the newest enforcers which he had - gasp - not yet given her proper welcoming to! And he had been so adamant about it, too! Not that he'd had the time! Having gotten Flashie as an apprentice that day... and then all the lynx stuff... and then all the planning... It had been rough. He bet Whisk hadn't had it all that easy either, nope. But now? Now was the time for the Silverlark special! The secret technique that would be passed down his family for generations to come! Maybe. One The Badger Grapple - Friend Friendly Edition coming right up!

"WHISK!" The muscular tom gave the single, booming yowl of his friend's name before running towards her, raising on two paws and wrapping his forelegs powerfully around her as he squeezed her into a bone crushing hug. "'GRATS ON YOUR ENFORCER TITLE, YO!"

@Micanomancy [Mistlewhisker]
| I know you gave me powerplay for the hug, but let me know if you would like me to change anything. |
Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 38 moons
[Large black cat with a half-white muzzle and pale green eyes, one gouged out]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3
· · ────────────── · ·
[Silverlark - @/Alchemist Kitsune ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker had wrapped up her mid-life crisis and returned her attention to the clearing, expecting a quiet afternoon.

But no. Because one cat in particular, a friend's annoying little brother or nephew of sorts, had decided that what had her standing guard in the first place was something that he had to come and congratulate her for.

She had little time to react before Silverlark had grappled her in a surprisingly strong hug, eliciting a grunt of surprise from the large molly. As he squeezed, a tiny squeak slipped out of her mouth and she quickly coughed to cover it up. "S-Silverlark." She croaked through the bones crushing her lungs, "thank you for your.. er, enthusiastic congratulations." A pause. "You can let me go now."

Once he did, Mistlewhisker found herself smirking at the younger Enforcer. His energy had always had this weird way of infecting her, and she could hardly stay annoyed at him for very long. Her long tail tapped the ground behind her, the only movement in her powerful body. "I have you and Hawkbite to thank. If you hadn't vouched for me, this day might have been long in the future." Or never even happened.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; March 10th, 2024 at 07:14 PM.
Old March 10th, 2024, 11:06 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

WishPaw
[She/Her-No Purrks-A large cream tortoishell with light blue eyes-6 moons]

The young cream tortoiseshell sat quietly in the clearing. Her eyes narrowed, ear pricked. How could anyone be sitting around? Thunderclan was basically free territory! Warriors should be out training their apprentices, or themselves for that matter, and Queens should be making sure the protections were top notch.

She growled to herself. She was stuck in camp with nothing productive to do! She was a 6 moon old apprentice. She didn't know how to fortify a den and Starclan forbid she went out of camp on her own! It was dangerous!

She sat there with a grumpy, gloomy look on her face, looking around. Shadowclan was being pathetic.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old March 11th, 2024, 09:52 AM

Bump Policy: Every few hours, I usually try to respond as quickly as I can
My Mood: Amused

NightWolf brought in the three vole for the freshkill pile early in the morning l, he ate his own fill then again headed back out for more training, it was almost an obsession for him

"UNTIL I THREW DOWN MY ENEMY AND SMOTE HIS RUIN UPON THE MOUNTAINSIDE -GANDALF THE WHITE
NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY
Old March 12th, 2024, 10:35 AM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚Duskkit of Shadowclan | 6 moons | Purrks: n/a˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Duskkit tumbled around, looking for someone to play with!

- @/Open

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.

Last edited by LostInTheOrchids; March 12th, 2024 at 10:36 AM. Reason: centering
Old March 12th, 2024, 11:59 AM
Just A Fossil

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by peach View Post

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚Duskkit of Shadowclan | 6 moons | Purrks: n/a˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Duskkit tumbled around, looking for someone to play with!

- @/Open

[Rainkit]
ShadowClan Kit
No Purrks

The four-moon old she-kit stopped her wiggling to see Duskkit out and about now. Her eyes widened with excitement, a victim?! Rainkit got to her paws and practiced a very unstable hunting crouch as she prowled towards the other kit. She didn't try to hide or anything, so the other cat could easily look over and see her.

Once she was within range -- assuming Duskkit let her get that far -- Rainkit bounded over with her legs outstretched, ready to tackle the other.

"HIII!"

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; March 12th, 2024 at 12:01 PM.