Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 11:19 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by ashtuft
Today 11:07 AM

Old August 18th, 2020, 10:46 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father of the foof View Post
Foxblaze looked down at the little kit and decided she loved them more than the world. “Baby, thank you but meeting him doesn’t make you love me any less, it just means you want to see where you came from. And I haven’t seen your father in a while so I don’t mind seeing him again.”
Snakekit once again though this over and nodded "Ok Im ok with meeting him. But if he's mean to you we leave and stuff I dont wanna know him if he's a jerk to you." She was still kinda uncertain about all this but if Foxblaze said it was ok it was ok mom knew everything after all.
Old August 18th, 2020, 11:26 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

~Silentpaw~

Silentpaw knew it was rude to turn down things like this from cats who were older than him and knew better than him. The tabby got up on his four paws so that he could walk over next to the warrior. It would be weird to drag himself looking like a slug. It would rather lazy which was something that did not define Silentpaw or what he ever wanted to be defined as.

Once the tabby was next to the warrior. It surprised him that she really knew how to pick out the best sunbathing spots. He had never gotten to meet his parents before they embarked their journey to Starclan so this cat's motherly voice made him tingle in a good way.

{ @Slinky }
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old August 19th, 2020, 08:53 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Snakekit once again though this over and nodded "Ok Im ok with meeting him. But if he's mean to you we leave and stuff I dont wanna know him if he's a jerk to you." She was still kinda uncertain about all this but if Foxblaze said it was ok it was ok mom knew everything after all.
Foxblaze smiled warmly down at her little Fox-kit. “Well let’s bring your catch back and see if Sootflare or Lionstar is around to congratulate you.” She mewed before looking at the size of the catch. “Can you carry it?”

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old August 19th, 2020, 11:31 AM

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
~Silentpaw~

Silentpaw knew it was rude to turn down things like this from cats who were older than him and knew better than him. The tabby got up on his four paws so that he could walk over next to the warrior. It would be weird to drag himself looking like a slug. It would rather lazy which was something that did not define Silentpaw or what he ever wanted to be defined as.

Once the tabby was next to the warrior. It surprised him that she really knew how to pick out the best sunbathing spots. He had never gotten to meet his parents before they embarked their journey to Starclan so this cat's motherly voice made him tingle in a good way.

{ @Slinky }
The loving white she-cat watched the young apprentice as he approached and joined her, her purr only growing into a louder rumble as she relaxed back down against the earth, letting out a pleased grunt as the sun warmed her pale pelt. She gave him a few moments to get settled beside her, before her maul parted again, granting that angelic, soft voice access again, "How are your trainings going? Are you learning great lessons?" Many of their other clanmates found her very odd and that made for a lonely life, so she was very pleased to be chatting with the young tom.

Peppersnout(SC) | Brackenroot(SC) | Dappledheart(TC) | Thistlekit(TC)
Spiritedleap(RC) | Sproutkit(WC) | Lionblaze(WC) | Scooter(Rogue) | Muggy(Kittypet)

My Character Finder

Old August 19th, 2020, 11:41 AM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

~Silentpaw~

Silentpaw glanced up while blinking at her purr. He guessed that he had made her happy that he joined her. Was it because cats usually turned down her offer to sit next to her? Whatever it was, he hoped that she would have more good company in the future because those who don't want to be lonely do not deserve to be lonely. He thought about his training at her questions. To be honest, his mentors tend to be busy so he would not get as much training as he should have. His first one went missing and his second one was quite busy so he didn't want to be that rude one to push his mentors around.

"Wwwell, I dddo know enough tttto ssssurvive. Mmmy mmmmentors ttttend to bbbe bbbusy so I am mmmainly off to ddddoing apprentice dduties." Silentpaw responded to Spiritleap. He didn't want to include that he thought apprentice duties were quite nice to do when boredom lingered around for the fear that this nice company may turn into something else. He isn't that sure of other cats except those he already know and trust.

{ @Slinky }
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old August 19th, 2020, 12:34 PM

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
~Silentpaw~

Silentpaw glanced up while blinking at her purr. He guessed that he had made her happy that he joined her. Was it because cats usually turned down her offer to sit next to her? Whatever it was, he hoped that she would have more good company in the future because those who don't want to be lonely do not deserve to be lonely. He thought about his training at her questions. To be honest, his mentors tend to be busy so he would not get as much training as he should have. His first one went missing and his second one was quite busy so he didn't want to be that rude one to push his mentors around.

"Wwwell, I dddo know enough tttto ssssurvive. Mmmy mmmmentors ttttend to bbbe bbbusy so I am mmmainly off to ddddoing apprentice dduties." Silentpaw responded to Spiritleap. He didn't want to include that he thought apprentice duties were quite nice to do when boredom lingered around for the fear that this nice company may turn into something else. He isn't that sure of other cats except those he already know and trust.

{ @Slinky }
She listened attentively and patiently to every word that he stuttered, not seeming at all bothered by the pace of his chatter. Nodding her head, she shifted to rest it on her pale paws that were stretched ahead of her while she laid in the warmth. There was so much going on in the clan recently, it was a shame that apprentices were struggling for training. She didn't blame his mentors, it was just the way things were recently. All the while he talked, her sage eyes watched him softly and lovingly.

"Troubling. I offer myself to help you if you ever want. Or even just as a training partner." She nodded gently, shifting to sit up slightly as she leaned over towards him, giving his a gentle lap on his cheek affectionately, "Your training is very important; you're the future of Riverclan." Her chest continued to rumble with that soothing purr.

Peppersnout(SC) | Brackenroot(SC) | Dappledheart(TC) | Thistlekit(TC)
Spiritedleap(RC) | Sproutkit(WC) | Lionblaze(WC) | Scooter(Rogue) | Muggy(Kittypet)

My Character Finder

Old August 19th, 2020, 12:40 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Eveninglight gave a nod of approval,” Alright. We can work on land prey, come on Ivorypaw, we can work on real prey now.

Ivorypaw gave a nod,” Alright.” she meowed
Fallenpaw continues to practice with the moss, not knowing what else to do. She tries a few diffrent angles, tumbles after she has a hold of it, and even bites it as if to kill a mouse or vole. All while staying almost silent.

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old August 19th, 2020, 01:45 PM
I need new characters-

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Inspired

Reedpelt lead the way to the river. @wnder
If you need me immediately please contact me through Discord! LunaLune#0646

https://gdpd.xyz/crystallune
And follow me on scratch!
Old August 19th, 2020, 01:48 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveLeafpool View Post
Fallenpaw continues to practice with the moss, not knowing what else to do. She tries a few diffrent angles, tumbles after she has a hold of it, and even bites it as if to kill a mouse or vole. All while staying almost silent.
Eveninglight flicked her tail,” Do you want to try on real prey now?” she asked Fallenpaw.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 19th, 2020, 01:51 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Eveninglight flicked her tail,” Do you want to try on real prey now?” she asked Fallenpaw.
"Yes!" she kept her voice quiet. she smiled widely and waited for Eveninglight to awnser.

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆