by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 04:00 AM

Old August 5th, 2018, 01:35 PM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

@Soup
Fawnsplash set out across the moor, the soft rays of the setting sun casting a surreal glow over the world around her. Shadows danced in the capricious light, catching the she-cat's nervous gaze every now and then. Her fur was groomed to perfection, every strand maintained in correlation to her slender figure. Her movements were jittery and anxious, her body tense as she made her way the the border. Although excited at the thought of getting to see the charming Stonewater once again, the she-cat couldn't stop worrying he would not turn up. Perhaps due to getting in trouble after their last encounter, or perhaps he was simply disinterested in her; both were scenarios Fawnsplash was dreading. A soft breeze blew through the moor as the sun's warmth slowly decreased. The slender feline found the cooler air to be much better than the sweltering heat, especially since the moor offered little to no shade against the beaming rays of the sun. Her golden gaze looked out toward the border as the moor faded into generously spaced out trees; a half way point between Windclan's moor and Thunderclan's forest. Her anxiety only grew when she could not see the familiar charcoal form of Stonewater, nor could she taste his scent on the passing wind. But she shook her head, ridding herself of any obvious doubts she had; Stonewater was a polite tom, he wouldn't turn her down. The chestnut she-cat settled down onto her haunches upon the invisible line between Windclan and Thunderclan, casting her golden gaze about the hazy forest scenery in front of her. Though she still thought it to be too crowded for her, she couldn't deny it's sheer beauty. So much potential lied behind the thick wall of trees, a world Fawnsplash had yet to understand. The moor was so much more open, so much more free. And yet so much could be hiding in amongst the tall grass, or within the crevices you can't see at first glance. Her thoughts bounced about as she waited patiently, the sun declining lower and lower beneath the horizon.
Old August 5th, 2018, 03:07 PM
souperman

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Northern_Lights~ View Post
@Soup
Fawnsplash set out across the moor, the soft rays of the setting sun casting a surreal glow over the world around her. Shadows danced in the capricious light, catching the she-cat's nervous gaze every now and then. Her fur was groomed to perfection, every strand maintained in correlation to her slender figure. Her movements were jittery and anxious, her body tense as she made her way the the border. Although excited at the thought of getting to see the charming Stonewater once again, the she-cat couldn't stop worrying he would not turn up. Perhaps due to getting in trouble after their last encounter, or perhaps he was simply disinterested in her; both were scenarios Fawnsplash was dreading. A soft breeze blew through the moor as the sun's warmth slowly decreased. The slender feline found the cooler air to be much better than the sweltering heat, especially since the moor offered little to no shade against the beaming rays of the sun. Her golden gaze looked out toward the border as the moor faded into generously spaced out trees; a half way point between Windclan's moor and Thunderclan's forest. Her anxiety only grew when she could not see the familiar charcoal form of Stonewater, nor could she taste his scent on the passing wind. But she shook her head, ridding herself of any obvious doubts she had; Stonewater was a polite tom, he wouldn't turn her down. The chestnut she-cat settled down onto her haunches upon the invisible line between Windclan and Thunderclan, casting her golden gaze about the hazy forest scenery in front of her. Though she still thought it to be too crowded for her, she couldn't deny it's sheer beauty. So much potential lied behind the thick wall of trees, a world Fawnsplash had yet to understand. The moor was so much more open, so much more free. And yet so much could be hiding in amongst the tall grass, or within the crevices you can't see at first glance. Her thoughts bounced about as she waited patiently, the sun declining lower and lower beneath the horizon.
The tom padded through the forest, inhaling deeply as he tried to calm his nervous energy. His fur was ruffled, giving away the feelings that were set in his mind. Scowling, the tom stopped for a moment to give his pelt a quick lick, making some strands lie flat. He began the prowl through the forest once more, staying low to the ground incase of stray ThunderClan cats out for a walk. Stonewater took a moment to scent the air, making sure he was headed the right way. He could scent the breeze coming in from the moor, and almost leapt in the air from excitement as he tasted Fawnsplash's scent on his maw. He began to move quicker, heading in a quick trot. Soon enough, he ambled out from behind a trunk and was in sight of the molly herself. Casting her a large grin that illuminated his grey features, Stonewater bounded over to her, the energy in his muscles alive now that he saw her. "Hello." He mused, his moss-green oculars bright with happiness.

who, me?
day and night, on my mind,
please don't kill the
v i b e.

♥character site♥
♥dragon cave♥ ♥magistream♥

Old August 6th, 2018, 04:02 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

@Soup
Fawnsplash let out an amiable purr as she moved to greet the tom, brushing against his side happily. "Hello, Stonewater," She greeted, a gleeful tint to her tone. She was relieved to know the tom had not been found out and faced punishment, and likewise she was pleased nobody persisted their inquiries when she returned to Windclan's camp two days ago. They had both been fairly lucky, and yet neither of them seemed too bothered about breaking the rules yet again. Though, she supposed so long as neither of them ventured too far into each other's territories, then neither were truly breaking the rules; their loyalties still remained with their clans, and it was only sometimes frowned upon to have friends in other clans but it didn't break the warrior code. She purred to herself, pleased with her conclusive summary of their interactions. So long as the two of them knew the limits of their interactions, they were doing no harm to anybody. "I'm glad to see you again," She purred, smiling brightly at the tom, golden gaze alight with joy. For the last two days, all Fawnsplash could think about was seeing the tom again. It consumed her every thought, made her bounce around with a joyful nervousness she couldn't explain to her friends.
Old August 6th, 2018, 11:38 AM
souperman

Quote:
@Soup
Fawnsplash let out an amiable purr as she moved to greet the tom, brushing against his side happily. "Hello, Stonewater," She greeted, a gleeful tint to her tone. She was relieved to know the tom had not been found out and faced punishment, and likewise she was pleased nobody persisted their inquiries when she returned to Windclan's camp two days ago. They had both been fairly lucky, and yet neither of them seemed too bothered about breaking the rules yet again. Though, she supposed so long as neither of them ventured too far into each other's territories, then neither were truly breaking the rules; their loyalties still remained with their clans, and it was only sometimes frowned upon to have friends in other clans but it didn't break the warrior code. She purred to herself, pleased with her conclusive summary of their interactions. So long as the two of them knew the limits of their interactions, they were doing no harm to anybody. "I'm glad to see you again," She purred, smiling brightly at the tom, golden gaze alight with joy. For the last two days, all Fawnsplash could think about was seeing the tom again. It consumed her every thought, made her bounce around with a joyful nervousness she couldn't explain to her friends.

He purred back, closing his eyes as he drank in her scent. A slight smile ran across his muzzle, as he has missed the molly so much in the past couple of days. "How have you been?" He asked, opening his closed lids and gazing fondly at the she-cat. Suddenly, a look of worry ran through his demeanour. "You didn't get caught last time, did you?" His face was a mixture of concern as he kneaded his paws into the ground. "You told them it was my fault, right? I don't want you getting punished or hurt."

who, me?
please don't kill the
v i b e.

♥character site♥

Old August 6th, 2018, 01:11 PM
Amor Omnia Vincit

@Soup
The she-cat purred, her amiable nature clear as her golden orbs dazzled in the ambient light of the setting sun. "I've been good," She exclaimed, getting cut off by the tom before she had the chance to inquire for his own well-being. She had never seen such concern in someone's eyes, at least not when it was in regards to herself. Fawnsplash was an accessory to most, a cat that tagged along and made a few attempts at conversation every now and then. But she had no real connections to anybody, at least not very strong ones. It was no wonder she had been so eager to see Stonewater again, given she had never connected with someone as quickly as she had with him. "No, no! I wasn't caught," She quickly explained, completely taken aback by his generous offer to take the blame. She gave him a few appreciative licks upon his shoulder, golden gaze soft and relaxed around him. "I wouldn't let you take all the blame anyway, it wouldn't be fair." Fawnsplash knew she chose to cross that border independently, so the blame resided with her equally as much as it did with Stonewater. She would even argue it was more her fault, but she supposed there was no reason in debating the topic. She was just too elated to see him to worry about such minor things. The sky above them melted into a mixture of pinks and oranges, the picturesque colours of dusk captivating the she-cat. But even the painted sky above her could not draw her gaze away from the mossy green of Stonewater's eyes, falling for their charms yet again.

Last edited by North; August 6th, 2018 at 01:11 PM.
Old August 7th, 2018, 02:17 PM
souperman

Quote:
@Soup
The she-cat purred, her amiable nature clear as her golden orbs dazzled in the ambient light of the setting sun. "I've been good," She exclaimed, getting cut off by the tom before she had the chance to inquire for his own well-being. She had never seen such concern in someone's eyes, at least not when it was in regards to herself. Fawnsplash was an accessory to most, a cat that tagged along and made a few attempts at conversation every now and then. But she had no real connections to anybody, at least not very strong ones. It was no wonder she had been so eager to see Stonewater again, given she had never connected with someone as quickly as she had with him. "No, no! I wasn't caught," She quickly explained, completely taken aback by his generous offer to take the blame. She gave him a few appreciative licks upon his shoulder, golden gaze soft and relaxed around him. "I wouldn't let you take all the blame anyway, it wouldn't be fair." Fawnsplash knew she chose to cross that border independently, so the blame resided with her equally as much as it did with Stonewater. She would even argue it was more her fault, but she supposed there was no reason in debating the topic. She was just too elated to see him to worry about such minor things. The sky above them melted into a mixture of pinks and oranges, the picturesque colours of dusk captivating the she-cat. But even the painted sky above her could not draw her gaze away from the mossy green of Stonewater's eyes, falling for their charms yet again.
"Okay, good." He purred back, letting out a small sigh of relief. The tom closed his eyes for a moment and drank in her scent, smiling softly as he opened his moss green oculars to gaze down at the molly once more. "I've missed you." He said quietly, unsure of how Fawnsplash would respond to such an affectionate meaning behind the words. He started to stress himself out, thinking that she wouldn't feel the same way he did. After a heartbeat of panic, he inhaled slowly, reminding himself he would still be polite and well-mannered even if the she-cat didn't feel the same things as the charcoal tom. He gazed off into the tranquil light of the arriving dusk, his eyes mesmerized by the different colours molding together so effortlessly. He felt Fawnsplash's gaze on him and turned his gaze to meet hers, purring ever so softly, he could barely hear it himself.

who, me?
please don't kill the
v i b e.

♥character site♥

Old August 8th, 2018, 03:53 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

@Soup
The chestnut she-cat's gaze widened ever so slightly, surprise swimming in her golden orbs. He had missed her? Nobody had ever missed Fawnsplash's company, or at least no one had ever told her they had. She purred sweetly, a bright smile engulfing her features as her eyes lit up with sheer happiness; "I've missed you too," She admitted, excitement tinting the words as they flowed off her tongue with ease. Deep down a part of her was telling her she should stop, that she shouldn't continue to get any closer to the tom. But that small little voice was silenced by the part of her which told her to seek out her happiness, whether they were in Windclan or in Thunderclan. She felt her pelt heat up as Stonewater's mossy gaze met her golden one, and she quickly began worrying about how her pelt looked; despite the fact she'd spent practically all day grooming it to nothing short of perfection. Fawnsplash felt her gaze wander anxiously, concern for what Stonewater thought of her rising up within her. The slender feline simply couldn't believe that he found her company enjoyable, despite how honest he seemed about it. She supposed it was a result of always being in the shadow of someone, that now she was in a spotlight of her own she wasn't sure how to react to it. Her posture seemed to get smaller as she thought about all these worries, avoiding the tom's gaze as she took a small step back. "How do I know you're not lying?" She spoke quietly, referring back to Stonewater's earlier comment about missing her. The tom might as well have taken offence to this inquiry, but from the quiet of her voice and the worry swirling around in her golden gaze she had hoped he would realise she meant no offence. Moons of not being as important as Stonewater made her feel had lead to too many internalised worries. Reassurance was something she rarely got, and she had hoped Stonewater could understand it was nothing personal. Her tail laid low to the ground, laying limply along her side as she awaited a response from the charcoal tom, praying to Starclan he had not been upset by her outward comment.
Old August 8th, 2018, 08:48 AM
souperman

Quote:
@Soup
The chestnut she-cat's gaze widened ever so slightly, surprise swimming in her golden orbs. He had missed her? Nobody had ever missed Fawnsplash's company, or at least no one had ever told her they had. She purred sweetly, a bright smile engulfing her features as her eyes lit up with sheer happiness; "I've missed you too," She admitted, excitement tinting the words as they flowed off her tongue with ease. Deep down a part of her was telling her she should stop, that she shouldn't continue to get any closer to the tom. But that small little voice was silenced by the part of her which told her to seek out her happiness, whether they were in Windclan or in Thunderclan. She felt her pelt heat up as Stonewater's mossy gaze met her golden one, and she quickly began worrying about how her pelt looked; despite the fact she'd spent practically all day grooming it to nothing short of perfection. Fawnsplash felt her gaze wander anxiously, concern for what Stonewater thought of her rising up within her. The slender feline simply couldn't believe that he found her company enjoyable, despite how honest he seemed about it. She supposed it was a result of always being in the shadow of someone, that now she was in a spotlight of her own she wasn't sure how to react to it. Her posture seemed to get smaller as she thought about all these worries, avoiding the tom's gaze as she took a small step back. "How do I know you're not lying?" She spoke quietly, referring back to Stonewater's earlier comment about missing her. The tom might as well have taken offence to this inquiry, but from the quiet of her voice and the worry swirling around in her golden gaze she had hoped he would realise she meant no offence. Moons of not being as important as Stonewater made her feel had lead to too many internalised worries. Reassurance was something she rarely got, and she had hoped Stonewater could understand it was nothing personal. Her tail laid low to the ground, laying limply along her side as she awaited a response from the charcoal tom, praying to Starclan he had not been upset by her outward comment.
His ears went back slightly as her soft-spoken comment entered them. He tilted his head looking at her quizzically before he noticed the she-cat's sudden discomfort. "Hey." He whispered, his voice soft with gentleness. He lowered his muzzle till he was eye level with Fawnsplash, studying her beautiful golden gaze. "For the past two days, all my thoughts were on you." He inhaled slowly, flashing her a small smile. "When I tried to hunt, all I could think of was your chestnut pelt, weaving in between the trees. When I tried to sleep, you entered my dreams. So, yes, Fawnsplash. I did truely, sincerely miss you."

who, me?
please don't kill the
v i b e.

♥character site♥

Old August 8th, 2018, 01:26 PM
Amor Omnia Vincit

@Soup (Stonewater's such a cutie )
Fawnsplash felt as though the world around her faded away, shadows engulfing the world around her as the sun disappeared below the horizon. Stonewater's words seemed too surreal for her to process straight away, the she-cat's expression turning to genuine surprise for a few moments as she remained silent. Part of it was because she didn't know how to react, but part of it was because she wanted the moment to remain. She wanted to bottle it up and keep it forever, this feeling she felt. After a few moments of silent surprise, the she-cat let out a gleeful purr as she gently pushed her head beneath the tom's chin, resting there happily. "Thank you," She whispered, nestled in amongst the tom's long charcoal fur. The two were so contrasting in terms of appearance, Fawnsplash couldn't help but think she looked quite funny hidden amongst Stonewater's long fur. A soft breeze blew past the two of them, skimming over the spotted she-cat's sleek fur with little difficulty. Her golden gaze remained hidden behind closed eyelids, as she soaked up Stonewater's scent as it engulfed her. She felt so safe here, so happy. It was as if the world had stopped moving for a moment, just for the two of them. All the worries, tensions and problems in Fawnsplash's life melted away as she resided comfortably beneath his chin.

Last edited by North; August 8th, 2018 at 01:26 PM.
Old August 10th, 2018, 08:22 AM
souperman

Quote:
@Soup (Stonewater's such a cutie )
Fawnsplash felt as though the world around her faded away, shadows engulfing the world around her as the sun disappeared below the horizon. Stonewater's words seemed too surreal for her to process straight away, the she-cat's expression turning to genuine surprise for a few moments as she remained silent. Part of it was because she didn't know how to react, but part of it was because she wanted the moment to remain. She wanted to bottle it up and keep it forever, this feeling she felt. After a few moments of silent surprise, the she-cat let out a gleeful purr as she gently pushed her head beneath the tom's chin, resting there happily. "Thank you," She whispered, nestled in amongst the tom's long charcoal fur. The two were so contrasting in terms of appearance, Fawnsplash couldn't help but think she looked quite funny hidden amongst Stonewater's long fur. A soft breeze blew past the two of them, skimming over the spotted she-cat's sleek fur with little difficulty. Her golden gaze remained hidden behind closed eyelids, as she soaked up Stonewater's scent as it engulfed her. She felt so safe here, so happy. It was as if the world had stopped moving for a moment, just for the two of them. All the worries, tensions and problems in Fawnsplash's life melted away as she resided comfortably beneath his chin.
He purred gently, not wanted to disturb the molly's peace as she nestled into his fur. He rested his chin lightly on Fawnsplash's head, a sigh of happiness releasing from his maw as he looked over the WindClan moor. He still thought it was beautiful, but still didn't like the feeling of being so open. After a heartbeat of admiring the grassland, he closed his eyes, perfectly content with staying like this forever.

(Fawnsplash is literally the bestttt!)

who, me?
please don't kill the
v i b e.

♥character site♥