Last post by Fish
Today 01:44 AM
ShadowClan Resources
Last post by Fish
Today 01:43 AM

Old March 18th, 2020, 11:14 AM
i am kenough

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Sassafrasfire doesn't seem to realize what was happening until well after it happened, and they stand there dripping wet seemingly slow on the uptake. As the cogs turn in their head, they stare at Ternsky with the most hilariously bewildered expression which they slowly turn upon Snailriver when the tom speaks. "A soaked fish is just a fish," they meow even more puzzled. The poor warrior was dismally lost and wet and hungry, above all. "But I think she... Should?" They tilt their head to the side. It only seemed proper that the molly catch another fish or two now that their first one was gone, back where it belonged and too watery to be good anymore.
@RedHead @Arie
Old March 18th, 2020, 11:34 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

"Sassafrasfire is right." Ternsky blurted out, slightly unnerved by the look Snailriver was giving her. What was he going to do? She cast a quick glance behind her to the stream, and then it clicked in her brain. Hmph. She let out a small laugh, eyeing both cats with a playful gleam in her orange eyes. "You two were the ones picking apart the fish in the first place, I just washed your gross touch off of it." She meowed, matter-of-factually, trying to imitate Sassafrasfire's way they often dished out comments. Granted, the water had been muddy, but like.... Same thing right? Water washes things off. Ternsky then turned her attention to Snailriver again, giving a wide smirk. "Also, joke is on you honey, but I actually really enjoy being soaked." With those words Ternsky turned and leaped into the stream he'd probably been intending to push her into. She landed with another large splash, her head going completely under, before she pushed back towards the surface and her head broke through the surface. Her thick pelt of waterproof fur kept most of the cold out, and she sent a smirk towards both cats. "I'll go find that fish for you two now alrighty?" She called, before standing and wading down the stream a bit, orange eyes wide and searching for any fish shadows swimming away from her rippling movements.

@implimm @Arie

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old March 18th, 2020, 11:39 AM
gaycats4life

My Mood: Dark

Cloverpaw mewed 'I am right here!"
Old March 18th, 2020, 11:48 AM
Kindheart

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss kitty cat View Post
Cloverpaw mewed 'I am right here!"
Sandwhisker nodded her head attentively, greeting her apprentice with a gentle nudge before glaring back at their patrol leader.

@Moon Lily @TawnyNeedsACoffee

My Characters | RP Tracker

Wondering what my characters think of yours? View their thoughts!

Everything Finder

Old March 18th, 2020, 11:51 AM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblebelly View Post
Koistreams mind had been filled to the brim with thoughts of Sandwhisker, needless to say the Tom had practically fallen head over heels in love with the Molly. He needed a distraction! He saw a cat he didn't recognise across the clearing. Tilting his head, the calico tom padded over as he settled besides Honeypaw. "I dont think I've seen you around before," he spoke softly to the apprentice.
The black Molly looked up Well you wouldn't have Ive Been a rogue for the past moon Honeypaw said and it's not like anyone knew me here before
She thought bitterly, then she started thinking of Fazekit not being able to come back to camp because of her. Pushing all depressing thoughts away and brought herself to her light brown feet.
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old March 18th, 2020, 11:55 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily Herondale View Post
The black Molly looked up Well you wouldn't have Ive Been a rogue for the past moon Honeypaw said and it's not like anyone knew me here before
She thought bitterly, then she started thinking of Fazekit not being able to come back to camp because of her. Pushing all depressing thoughts away and brought herself to her light brown feet.
He watched her with curious eyes, inspecting the apprentice with a gentle frown. "That's a long time to be on your own, are you okay?" Koisteam asked, sitting up as his small tail thumped on the ground.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old March 18th, 2020, 12:00 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

I wasn't alone, my friend Fazekit came looking for me, and Birdsong found me... she realized that she shouldn't get carried away, it wasn't that good of a story after all and she didn't want to tell the Warrior about falling into the river and getting swept away by the current, it was embarrassing @Bumblebelly
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs

Last edited by nykyrian; March 18th, 2020 at 12:01 PM.
Old March 18th, 2020, 12:03 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @implimm @RedHead --

Snailriver was dumbfounded. Yet again. How did everyone out smart him? Was he stupid or something?He didn't think he was stupid, but he might be? But the question then remained why were they making fun of him? Wasn't stupid cats supposed to be pitied rather than made fun of? He was confused. But well he had an agenda and although Ternsky had somehow managed to thwart that he wasn't going to let this ruin the fun he was having. Turning to Sassafrasfire his dumbfounded expression turned into one of slow cruel amusement. Brass was going to have the shock of their life. The amusement slowly turned into a smirk as he took a step closer to the other cat. "Brass... You know that water is looking real good right now, right?" He could not contain the immense amusement he got from this. "How about you join Ternsky for a swim? That would not be so bad would it?" With a final step, he rolled forward his body and pushed the white cat into the stream, but him being him, could not control the muscles in his body and as they surfaced, Snailriver was just falling directly into the stream on top of them, completely unable to stop the forward momentum he had gained from the push. It was to be yet another embarrassing day for the white and ginger tom, the first really embarrassing day of many to come.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old March 18th, 2020, 12:07 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

"A kit?" His lips thinned into a frown. The tom had his own kit, the idea of anything to little Lampreykit would break his heart. He stood up, head lowered to not seem too imposing, "Is the little one home? are they okay?
@Cecily Herondale

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank

Last edited by teddy.; March 18th, 2020 at 12:08 PM.
Old March 18th, 2020, 12:14 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

He's okay but home? No she said to the Tom " Lionstar wouldn't let him come back to Riverclan, because he's gone missing before, and Lionstar didn't believe his reasoning for going missing @Bumblebelly

Last edited by nykyrian; March 18th, 2020 at 12:14 PM.