RiverClan Healing Thread -...
by starry
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 22nd, 2020, 09:52 AM
i am kenough

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

At first, they are about to reply, but the conversation moves away quickly from fish anatomy. The warrior flexes their toes in the shallow, gently moving water in perplexion, looking from Snailriver to the molly who went and actually caught another fish. "If we were to start judging that now, she would be," they agree. They could imagine that Ternsky was the more responsible and logical one out of the two of them, even if the tom tried to flaunt his stuff. Sassafrasfire wasn't going to take it, at least. Just then, his voice snaps them back out of their thoughts. They figured he was right- Standing in the cold flow of water might be pleasant now, but they wouldn't be able to keep it up. Almost reluctantly, the warrior slips up the bank towards their companions, soaked but far more interested in the meal rather than drying off. Looking from the fish Ternsky had caught to Snailriver, they ask almost slyly, "So about what was bothering you earlier.."

@RedHead @Arie
Old March 22nd, 2020, 10:38 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

@Bumblebelly

Koistream’s sense of humor had managed to instill some sort of comfort in Newt, to the point that he actually started giggling. And it wasn’t strained laughter, either, which was abnormal for him in that specific situation. And, somehow, the fact that the calico was simpering himself after cracking his own joke made it a sliver more charming. Perhaps it was the confidence that Koi seemed to possess and that Newtheart lacked, but he couldn’t deny that the former pulled him in like a magnet.

“That’s a relief, but not for that poor girl. She was probably asking for honest advice, and you had the audacity to lie to her? You suck,” he exclaimed in a joking manner, throwing in a chuckle or two, especially at the end.

Then Newtheart froze once more. Dear stars, did he want to give him a heart attack? He felt like he was on a never ending roller coaster. “W-what..? Of course not,” he murmured at the personal inquiry. What was he trying to get at? Of course he wasn’t. Was he trying to make him fall into a trap, to get him to confess publicly so the rest of the clan could ostracize him? Too bad, since Newt didn’t like boys, and he didn’t like Koistream.

He had to repeat that mentally a couple of times in order to convince himself.

He was a bit taken aback by his next words, but, quite honestly, he also felt a pang of jealousy. How was he so open about this? Was he lying again? Was this part of a big scheme? He was utterly perplexed. “Do you really? You like everyone? But.. aren’t you scared?” he got closer to the tom to whisper the last part, as he didn’t want unwanted ears scooping up information that didn’t concern them. “Y’know, scared that they might judge you?”

He was admittedly a bit flustered at his not-so-subtle flirting, but made sure not to comment on it. He didn’t know. He’d be lying if he were to say he wasn’t at least a bit attracted to the tomcat, but he definitely wouldn’t admit that out loud. Or to himself, for that matter.

Old March 22nd, 2020, 10:49 AM

My Mood: Tired

Willowbreeze stepped out of the warriors den and into the cool morning air. She was excited that weather was finally starting to get warmer after the cold months of leaf-bare.
Old March 22nd, 2020, 11:16 AM
i am kenough

@Blissie Bliss

They hadn't jumped right into training after Lionstar's unorthodox meeting, regretfully. Sassafrasfire was too wrapped up in the sleepy puddle they'd been with their friends, but even after greeting Marigoldpaw, they sat quietly. Their new apprentice wasn't much for words, it seemed, and they wanted to get around that. So, after thinking for quite some time on the matter, they took a gander around camp for them. "Marigoldpaw?" their raspy voice inquires a few times over as they explore RiverClan's hub.
Old March 22nd, 2020, 07:01 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Cloudsky
Taking a while to get back, Sootpaw set the mole down and let out a yawn. "That was fun . I'll put this away and then take a fat nap .." he yawned . " could you report back to lionstar?" he asked with a hopeful tone.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 22nd, 2020, 07:04 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@Cloudsky
Taking a while to get back, Sootpaw set the mole down and let out a yawn. "That was fun . I'll put this away and then take a fat nap .." he yawned . " could you report back to lionstar?" he asked with a hopeful tone.
"Sure! Wish me luck." She mrrowed in a slightly joking tone. Slightly. She quietly padded towards Lionsden.
Old March 22nd, 2020, 07:24 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Cloudsky
"good luck!" he meowed and went to the pile only to toss the mole in. After that he ran to the den.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 22nd, 2020, 11:25 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

RiverClan Announcement [#liontalks]

"Fawnsqueak [ @Dipper], Sass..Sassyfire [ @implimm], Greenfur [ @vermin]! All of you, gather around!"

Lionstar's hoarse voice rang out through the clearing, breaking off as he fell into a fit of coughs and dropped to a seated position, making sure to tuck his limbs and tail close. He felt like ass, still-- and his throat felt like it was closing in on him. Speaking alone was a pain.

"A rat nest has been spotted just outside our territory, so I'm having you guys clear it out. Fallenstorm [ @Cloudsky] will be accompanying you to show you where it is and help you three clean house.

"Fawn, I'm placing you in charge of this. Get it done, but.. don't do anything stupid, if you need reinforcements come back and ask. I don't want anyone to die over a few stupid rats."

Ugh, now if he could just say that without coughing and fighting a dripping nose.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 22nd, 2020, 11:37 PM
fae/she/they

[ @BILL. ]
~~
"Er... may I go as well?" Leafbreeze's mew was quiet as she addressed her leader. "I've been wanting to do a mission like this for some time... I'll respect whatever choice you make." She shifted her paws uneasily as she waited for a response.
Old March 22nd, 2020, 11:47 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Ah, yes!" Lionstar tiredly flicked his tail at Leafbreeze's direction. "Go for it, the more the merrier." [ @starshooter ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Closed Thread