Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
you're a natural! [p]
by zozelen
Last post by zozelen
Today 09:19 AM
☆ ART RAFFLE ☆
by zBlaze
Last post by Daragca
Today 09:10 AM
Daragca's Adopts
by Daragca
Last post by Daragca
Today 09:09 AM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:06 AM
Additional Training
by dino.
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:01 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 26th, 2017, 03:40 PM

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
Songpaw follwed , jumping and grabbing repeatedly
A she scaled the cliff, Glidefeather watched as Songpaw scrabbled up the side of the cliff as well.
Old December 26th, 2017, 03:44 PM
slipping from existence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tgwtgfan View Post
A she scaled the cliff, Glidefeather watched as Songpaw scrabbled up the side of the cliff as well.
Songpaw smiled to herself , picking up speed at she continued to scale the mountain. She shot a glance as the other molly , grinning
Old December 26th, 2017, 03:45 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Fawnskip huffed in response to Obsidiansky's call which seemed to tease her more than anything. Despite her frustrated huff, a discreet upward curl of the corners of her lips gave away her joy. She was content in this moment, racing with Obsidiansky along the moor under the thoughtful gazes of Starclan. The wind caused by her quick running disturbed her pelt, brought a ringing to her ears which she folded back to stop the sound, shoved her whiskers against her cheeks, and forced her to narrow her eyes to ease the stinging tears. She loved running, adored it even. It was her favorite past-time, besides flirting, and could easily make her day. It brought out the best side of her, the genuine side.

She wondered where they were heading? How many spots did Obsidiansky have? Fawnskip didn't favor any place in Windclan territory; there were no places where she had a special moment that was dear to her heart, no places that she thought were beyond beautiful. The she-cat, gaze flickering towards Obsidiansky rather than the steps in front of her, pushed herself to speed up. She'd caught up quite a bit from when the tomcat slowed to call back to her and was now just a fox-length behind him. Fawnskip gathered some stored energy and launched herself forward with a grunt of effort. She landed lightly, which enabled her to smoothly continue running, this time alongside Obsidiansky.

``Are we -`` pant ``almost there?`` Fawnskip had used a lot of her energy to catch up with the tom, energy she normally stored away for later. Now, she was tiring and was ready to lie down and simply talk with Obsidiansky, maybe slither her way into his heart somehow? He was still one of her targets, but she intended to make him one of her friends as well. How could she break his heart, but then win his friendship as well? She'd cross that bridge when they came to it, but until then she'd have to go with the flow. Point was, Fawnskip would win this battle, and she was determined to return to camp victorious.
The dark tom glanced to his side, seeing Fawnskip run alongside him. She was faster then he had thought originally, and now she was catching up to him. Not that it really mattered to Obsidiansky if he won or not, but he sort of wanted to - it would be nice to, that was. It could end up being a tie. "Not far now," He answered, his sides heaving with exertion as he tried to draw ahead. But try as he might, there was no way that he could summon enough energy to pull ahead of Fawnskip, and as a slightly larger hill came into view, Obsidiansky's eyes gleamed with victory. This was the perfect place to bring her. In greenleaf, and the later moons of newleaf and earlier moons of leaf-fall, sometimes there would be fireflies and it would be even prettier. Perhaps he would bring Fawnskip out again to see the fireflies when that did happen.

They were so pretty, the twinkling lights that looked like they were touching the stars. As they came upon the hill, Obsidiansky gathered the last of his energy, practically scraping it, and forced his already strained muscles to push so that he could get up the hill. It was a fighting battle, but thankfully the hill was still fairly small and he was able to get to the top. "We're... here," The tom panted, stopping as he sat down with his tail wrapped around his legs. A cold drink of water would have been much appreciated at that moment, but since there was none around, he would have to settle for "drinking" the cold, crisp air. It stung his lungs and throat as he breathed, but at least it was something to cool down his strained and protesting muscles. His heart felt like it was going to thump out of his chest.

"So what... do you... think?" He asked, trying his best to make his voice sound normal through the pants and gulps of fresh air he was trying to take in. Obsidiansky knew he was acting like a mousebrain right then. To be honest, he really didn't care. All he cared about right now was seeing if Fawnskip liked this spot, and the two of them having a good time together. There was some part of him that wanted to impress this she cat, to have her want to spend more time with him and be friends - some part of him that thought maybe, just maybe, someday they'd be a little bit more.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 26th, 2017, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Songpaw smiled to herself , picking up speed at she continued to scale the mountain. She shot a glance as the other molly , grinning
As They continued their race, both of them made it closer to the top.

"Watch your footing." Glidefeather quipped.
Old December 26th, 2017, 03:55 PM
slipping from existence

Quote:
As They continued their race, both of them made it closer to the top.

"Watch your footing." Glidefeather quipped.
"You as well " the apprentice chuckled , her smile growing as they began reaching the destination.
Old December 26th, 2017, 03:58 PM

Quote:
"You as well " the apprentice chuckled , her smile growing as they began reaching the destination.
Glidefeather reached the top and glanced back down as Songpaw climbed up, relying on her front legs as there was little footing near the top.
Old December 26th, 2017, 04:15 PM

@Frosty
Old December 26th, 2017, 04:22 PM
slipping from existence

Quote:
Glidefeather reached the top and glanced back down as Songpaw climbed up, relying on her front legs as there was little footing near the top.
Whoops

Songpaw reached the end and grinned proudly as she looked at Glidefeather before turning . “ this is wonderful “ she breathed
Old December 26th, 2017, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Whoops

Songpaw reached the end and grinned proudly as she looked at Glidefeather before turning . “ this is wonderful “ she breathed
"I imagine that it was." Glidefeather panted.
Old December 26th, 2017, 04:26 PM

"You know, I wasn't always good at this." Glidefeather joked. "There was a time where I damn near died here once or twice."
Closed Thread