Last post by Mizu
Today 07:23 PM

Old November 27th, 2018, 03:26 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini View Post

The ragdoll looked at the sandy feline. She tried to take in what Daydream had told her, nobody ever really treated her that way, she felt like her heart was... leaping from her chest. Moonpaw wanted to believe what daydream had been telling her but this put a new question into her mind. Why had others treated her so poorly, what had she done. Yet her drive to want to change was speaking louder then it had before. She nodded taking in what they had told her, do not base your worth on someone else's approval "Then I have to cut a lot of people out." She said as she looked up, "They had made me think.. All cats were like that, I guess I was wrong." She said with a sense of newfound confidence. For a moment she looked back to the ground, thinking, this was something she had never done talked to another cat for real, and gotten away from her fears, allowing them to fade away, and not poison her mind.
they felt like they were getting through to her now. they watched her stand up straight and put herself together. it was a major change in personality in so little time, but hey, daydream had been through more in one day. when coming down here they had been expecting to go see oriole, but instead ran into moonpaw. they didnt think theyd be giving someone a life lesson, but maybe she needed to hear that. they didnt know what she was going through, or what she had already been through. "perhaps its time you do," they mewed, standing up straight just like her and nodding their head before slacking. "not everyones like that. but when were raised a certain way our perception becomes blinded by other we thought we valued."
Old November 28th, 2018, 07:04 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice! View Post
they felt like they were getting through to her now. they watched her stand up straight and put herself together. it was a major change in personality in so little time, but hey, daydream had been through more in one day. when coming down here they had been expecting to go see oriole, but instead ran into moonpaw. they didnt think theyd be giving someone a life lesson, but maybe she needed to hear that. they didnt know what she was going through, or what she had already been through. "perhaps its time you do," they mewed, standing up straight just like her and nodding their head before slacking. "not everyones like that. but when were raised a certain way our perception becomes blinded by other we thought we valued."
Other ways to be raised, not all cats were like her, yet not all cats were like Daydream either with that thought she slouched once again, her blue eyes growing more dull. She knew that the cats in her clan were not, she felt a tear coming back. She had been on patrol for so long... her mentor wouldn't get why it had been so very long. Why she smelled like the medicine cat, she gave her chest fur a quick lick "Oh no.. Swiftclaw!" She said starting to panic again her small frame shaking. Because for Moonpaw, nothing good could last forever.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old November 30th, 2018, 01:35 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
”Oh, you definitely worked too hard.” Butterflywing laughed, nudging her friend with a playful grin. Her thoughts trailed off again, and soon she was staring across the border, watching the gently waving grasses melt into trees, and thinking about how odd it would be not to live in a place as beautiful as WindClan. All the Clans had their charms, she supposed, but this was her favorite place to be. ShadowClan didn’t have to worry her so much. She knew everyone didn’t want war, and maybe there was a way to prevent this from happening? Butterflywing just wanted things to go back to normal. ”Hey, do you think Blazingstar will let you be deputy again?” She asked, looking over at Buttercupbreeze. As nice as it was to hang out with her friend like this, she knew Buttercup had to be sad about it.

After all, Butterflywing would be devastated if her warrior rank was stripped away from her. This was worse… wasn’t it? Butterflywing had never thought about herself becoming deputy, and she couldn’t imagine it feeling normal. As far as she was concerned, it would be weird to see herself in a place of power. At the very least, she would want to stop all the fighting. This wasn’t good. She didn’t like it at all. The calico kept pace with her best friend (at least most of the time), until she saw another bird flying overhead. Butterflywing watched it, once again imagining herself as a bird. She thought it might look weird, what with her colors - but Buttercup would make a pretty bird. It was hard not to giggle when she thought about that, and thankfully, she kept her inner emotions to a small hop-skip. Things had been quiet around camp lately (besides all the well-known drama) and Butterflywing wasn’t sure what exactly to talk about with her friend. ”So… besides the whole deputy thing, anything else going on?” She asked, eventually turning to Buttercupbreeze.

She was normally good at keeping the conversation going, but topics seemed like they were getting scarcer. This was supposed to be a fun outing, too… Butterflywing didn’t want to talk about her concerns when she knew her friend already had so many. Perhaps a bit later, when they’d already gotten a chance to have some lighthearted talk. Maybe a race, or a game, or - or anything to take their minds off of all the stress. Butterflywing knew it had to be harder for Buttercup, but she wasn’t going to say anything about that. Reminding her friend of her stress would be the worst de-stressing activity out there. So even if Butterflywing was having trouble, she was going to have to think of something else. This was a nice day… and it was so nice getting to have Buttercup all to herself. It had been far, far too long.
{Sorry for late reply}

Buttercupbreeze stuck her tongue out as her best friend nudged her. It was true that she worked to hard, that had come very apparent, and she distanced herself to far. Yeah every once and a while she'd let lose but recently she hadn't and when she did it was normally alone. She needed time to just be alone and clear her head. Though she didn't get a chance to very often but since she was demoted time seemed to move slower, possibly because she had less to do. Or it was because she felt like an outcast among some of her Clanmates. Not her friends or kin of course but those who highly sported Blazingstar. She found it easier just to go along ignoring the bad stuff the best she could. That helped.
As Butterflywing spoke Buttercup twitched her creamy ears. Was that even possible? She'd already deputy once could she really be made it again? There wasn't anything against it that she knew of, but nothing supporting it either. Would Blazingstar even want her back at his side after betraying him like that? "Honestly, I don't know. Personally I doubt he will." The bushy tailed female admitted a sigh tangled in her voice. "There's no reason to, I did betray Blazingstar's trust. Going behind his back for the Peacemakers. Who knows Crowmask could be a better choice. " She emailed regret making it's way in her tone before she caught it. "Only time will tell." Buttercup added trying to sound more light hearted. Everything seem to be going wrong but if you just concentrated on the positive it wouldn't be to bad. Posts of good things have happened recently. Like now, she was getting to hang out with her best friend, what could be better then that?

Honestly Buttercupbreeze was so full of mixed emotions she didn't even know how to feel most of the time. Part of her wanted to just cry her eyes out just to get the frustration out while another part wanted to just be mad. Not now though, she didn't want to cry or be mad right now she wanted to just have a good bonding time with her bestie.
Wind and grass running through her pelt the creamy molly gazed over the moor, it looked so peaceful and quiet with only a few creatures, most of which impossible to get. Paws kept at a patterning rhythm the molly purred catching the calico's skip. "Hmm a few things I guess,, I'm still mentoring Shadepaw. She's just as much of a paw full as she was when we started." Buttercup admitted a amused purr catching her throat. "Then, I adopted a kit, Quiverkit." She added trying to sound more casual but announcing that she was now a mom wasn't the most casual thing. Not much else exciting happened, only other news is sad and depressing. She realized flicking her tail. Giving her companion a side was glance she pondered. "Anything new with you?"

Continuing on her way Buttercup was just glade for the time she was having at the moment, even in the silence she was more relaxed. But she felt like something was bothering Butterflywing. She seemed so quiet today and it wasn't like her. After just watching the calico it was easier to tell that something was on her mind. "Is something bothering you? You know I'll listen to anything you have to say." With a kinda concerned look the creamy feline offered an ear. She didn't want to have her friend having to many problems even if she had her own. That just wasn't happening. Buttercupbreeze wasn't about to let her best friend suffer when she could talk about it. That just wasn't right. Besides, what were friends for accept being there for eavh other though thick and thin.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 2nd, 2018, 09:57 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

Oh, so he was playing hard to get. Rowanfury liked that, watching the orange figure flee toward RiverClan.

He did the only reasonable thing to do in this situation: he followed Blazingstar, his pace picking up into a run as he tried to catch up to the stunning leader. "Blazingstar," he called. "Stop running from our love, you can't escape it!" It was the only real thing in this world, and nothing would change Rowanfury's mind on that. They were meant to be together, it was destined to be since the day he first laid eyes on the magnificent tom.

Blazingstar had to stop running before he got too far. Obviously, he wasn't going to stop. Rowanfury was chasing him. So Blazingstar did just that: he stopped. Quickly the orange tabby turned to face the larger tom, his gaze refusing to meet the others. "There is no love!" he blurted out, louder than intended. "There wasn't ever any love, Rowanfury. I don't know where you got the idea, but I can't love a tom. I can't love you!" he continued, his volume not lowering. Eventually, Blazingstar was able to look him in his eyes, hoping he'd understand.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 5th, 2019, 05:32 PM
Just A Fossil

@Branch of Life

Blazingstar led them towards the border with ShadowClan. While he should probably check RiverClan's, he didn't want to miss out on anything. The border smelled weaker over in this area. "I've been alright. It's been really busy lately catching back up. We can relax at least and not worry about the other clans nearly as much though," he spoke somewhat happily. It was really a relief on his shoulders.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 5th, 2019, 07:00 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

@Branch of Life

Blazingstar led them towards the border with ShadowClan. While he should probably check RiverClan's, he didn't want to miss out on anything. The border smelled weaker over in this area. "I've been alright. It's been really busy lately catching back up. We can relax at least and not worry about the other clans nearly as much though," he spoke somewhat happily. It was really a relief on his shoulders.
Seasight padded alongside Blazingstar and relaxed. Alright,Shadowclan border The feline brushed along him and kept her ears and eyes focused. “Getting up to speed.” She laughed and raced ahead a bit looking for other scents before heading back to him. “Relaxing,something we barely do. We should all take times to relax but,keep ourselves in check.” She spoke in a cool tone. She brushed the long furred feline next to her and looked around some more.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old March 14th, 2019, 09:44 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

(Let's see how this works)

Evening had fallen fast today, or so it seemed. The day had gone by in a blur for this blue gray feline. Lately everything seemed to be running together, patrols, days, who she talked to it all just ran together. Lucky for her that didn't but her as much as it would some cats. Yet she was still having a bad day, it seemed the whole world was after her. She was just over it. All the bad things in your life are your fault! Don't go blaming others. The harsh words rang in her ears. Your whole being is a mistake, why did you have to look like him?! StarClan courses your existence! Why did memories always have to stalk her like a warrior their prey?
Ears flattened Oceanfur picked up pace, not quite paying attention as she neared the boarder. She couldn't keep it in any more. "StarClan why do you hate me!?" The molly called looking up at the stars that had just barely come out. Anger fell into guilt as her ocean blue eyes scanned the sky. "Was being born such a sin? Is it really my fault? Why am I destined to internal darkness? Nothing makes sense!" Oceanfur's voice cracked and tears filled her eyes. What was the point? Was she just hear to be a burden? Falling into a sitting position the molly dug her claws into the earth. "Why don't you answer me?! Do I matter so little you'd rather treat me like prey? My existence nothing more then an annoyance." The warrior paused her voice going from frustrated to weak in a heartbeat. If she had died in the last battle would that have been better? Or would that just cause more suffering? This was so stupid. "I'm so confused," Hunched over the blue gray feline looked so defenceless. The normally alert sharp tongued warrior looked like a week kit. It was pitiful. She was so oblivious to her sounding area she just assumed she was alone. "I'm only a burden to every cat but they still try to talk to me no matter how hard I push them. No cat gets it I can only bring pain, suffering and grief! Why..? Why..?" Nothing was clear. Oceanfur felt like her life was a never ending maze filled with smoke and traps. And she was lost in that.

@SuspiciousMindz

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old March 26th, 2019, 05:30 PM
Just A Fossil

@Fuzzyfeline
[sorry this is late, I had a lot going on the last few weeks]

Slatesting had chosen to patrol the ShadowClan border today. Her craving for another cat's interaction was strong. It had to be from someone outside WindClan though. She knew a lot of her clan mates already, it was more interesting interacting with someone outside of them. The ebony feline bounded closer and closer to the border, her green eyes alight with curiosity. However, she was stopped abruptly at the sound of another cat's words. They sounded sad. "He-Hello?" she called out. "Is everything alright?" she continued, concerned for the feline she hadn't even seen yet.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 6th, 2019, 07:49 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

White'Brook softly hummed as she padded through Wind'clan territory, she breathed in the fresh air as she sat down near the border separating Shadow'Clan and Wind'Clan, she looked at one of the flowers near her paws and she softly stared at it before looking around, her white and speckled brown fur blew softly in the wind as her green eyes looked happy."...Finally, now I can relax...". She mumbled to her self as she closed her eyes taking in all the sounds of birds chirping and prey scattering around her, the peacefulness relaxed her but little did the molly know that she and a certain someone was about to declare war.

(dfndmfd sorry for the bad starter but yea @Arié )

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 6th, 2019 at 07:51 PM.
Old April 6th, 2019, 08:06 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
White'Brook softly hummed as she padded through Wind'clan territory, she breathed in the fresh air as she sat down near the border separating Shadow'Clan and Wind'Clan, she looked at one of the flowers near her paws and she softly stared at it before looking around, her white and speckled brown fur blew softly in the wind as her green eyes looked happy."...Finally, now I can relax...". She mumbled to her self as she closed her eyes taking in all the sounds of birds chirping and prey scattering around her, the peacefulness relaxed her but little did the molly know that she and a certain someone was about to declare war.

(dfndmfd sorry for the bad starter but yea @Arié )
{But war and Night? He's more like Mothflight than a warrior ahah}

Star that Shines at Night was sitting just outside of the scrub layer of the pine forest looking up at the stars. The black and white tom had come out distracted, not paying attention to anything really but the stars. He knew though he wasn't a medicine cat but it was still curious to look at Starclan up there in the Silverbelt. Finally sensing a presence, unknowing if it was hostile or not he turned around and stared directly into the eyes of the she-cat on the other side of the border. He tipped his head and then his hearth dropped. A bird was making its way down towards them. Letting out a warning to the other cat he rushed back into the scrub shaking with fear, his scent clearly obvious. WHY, why the only time he had wandered out here there come those stupid birds. He poked his head out of the scrub and saw the she-cat sitting there again. "Aren't you afraid?" his voice was weak.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee