Today 01:12 AM

Old April 3rd, 2018, 06:45 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Fireflykit had woken up before pretty much anyone in the nursery, like he always did. He was always afraid someone was gonna kill him, or he was gonna get an infection, or he was gonna have an allergic reaction. In fact, the only thing he wasn't scared of, was Fireflys, hence his name. So, naturally, he jumped and squeaked quietly, hiding behind his sleeping nonexistent mother when Silverkit mewed his name. Though, as soon as he realized that it was just his sister, Silverkit, who had never tried to kill him in her entire life, he came out of hiding, though still a bit shocked and jumpy, like pretty much always,"O-O-Oh H-Hi S-S-S-Silverk-kit," sometimes Fireflykit stuttered so much that his words were barely even audible. Thankfully today was one of his days that he spoke better than usual though.
She drew her tail along his flank side comfortingly for a second. "Did you, uh, sleep well?" She asked hesitantly, trying not to scare him. How can a cat even sleep when one like him is so scared? She wondered thoughtfully. Or learn battle moves, or hunt when a leaf crackles... She shrugged off her thoughts and turned her attention back to her brother.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 3rd, 2018, 06:53 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmbreFeather View Post
She drew her tail along his flank side comfortingly for a second. "Did you, uh, sleep well?" She asked hesitantly, trying not to scare him. How can a cat even sleep when one like him is so scared? She wondered thoughtfully. Or learn battle moves, or hunt when a leaf crackles... She shrugged off her thoughts and turned her attention back to her brother.
Fireflykit nodded,"Yeah... H-How a-about you?" he asked. He wondered how any cat could ever be not scared of something! I mean, the what wasn't scary, or rather, what wasn't there to be scared of!? His nonexistant mother always told him that fear was a good thing. It would keep him alive if something were to happen to him. He just hoped that nothing bad actually did happen to him.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old April 3rd, 2018, 09:19 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:

Fireflykit nodded,"Yeah... H-How a-about you?" he asked. He wondered how any cat could ever be not scared of something! I mean, the what wasn't scary, or rather, what wasn't there to be scared of!? His nonexistant mother always told him that fear was a good thing. It would keep him alive if something were to happen to him. He just hoped that nothing bad actually did happen to him.
"Good." She replied with a small sigh. Their nonexistant mother had always told her, of course when her brother was taking a nap in the comfort of the sun and their mothers stomach, that being brave was a good quality. Of course, she also always said that being cautious wasn't bad either. I am cautious, I'm just not... A unhealthy kind of scared. She thought. "I'm going to go outside. What to come with me?"

No star is lost at all

Old April 3rd, 2018, 09:30 PM

Quote:
"Good." She replied with a small sigh. Their nonexistant mother had always told her, of course when her brother was taking a nap in the comfort of the sun and their mothers stomach, that being brave was a good quality. Of course, she also always said that being cautious wasn't bad either. I am cautious, I'm just not... A unhealthy kind of scared. She thought. "I'm going to go outside. What to come with me?"
Fireflykit flattened his blue-gray ears to his head,"U-umm.. S-s-sure.. As long as y-you don't go of s-s-somewhere w-without me and l-leave me all a-a-alo-one..." he nodded, shivering at the thought of being left with so many warriors and apprentices that were bigger than himself. They'd probably hurt him if he got too close. After all he was just one kit, too small to defend himself or to hunt, and pretty much useless to give their prey to. Why would they want him around. He was just, after all, one little droplet in a sea of cats.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old April 3rd, 2018, 09:39 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:

Fireflykit flattened his blue-gray ears to his head,"U-umm.. S-s-sure.. As long as y-you don't go of s-s-somewhere w-without me and l-leave me all a-a-alo-one..." he nodded, shivering at the thought of being left with so many warriors and apprentices that were bigger than himself. They'd probably hurt him if he got too close. After all he was just one kit, too small to defend himself or to hunt, and pretty much useless to give their prey to. Why would they want him around. He was just, after all, one little droplet in a sea of cats.
Silverkit gave him a hard look. Did he really think he was going to leave her alone? Great Starclan, he wouldn't survive. With a sigh she mewed, "I wont." As much as she would've liked to promise, she knew she would probably find a nice spot to sneak out that the older cats had missed. She wanted to be free out in the territory again, but she knew Fireflykit would not agree. "Anyway, if, I did, it's not like any cat would hurt you. They're you're clanmates. They're trying to protect you. At the very most, if they pay any attention to you at all, they'll put you back into the nursery." Her meow became excited as she continued. "Now c'mon! Lets go!" She charged out of the nursery without waiting to see if he followed.

No star is lost at all

Old April 3rd, 2018, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Silverkit gave him a hard look. Did he really think he was going to leave her alone? Great Starclan, he wouldn't survive. With a sigh she mewed, "I wont." As much as she would've liked to promise, she knew she would probably find a nice spot to sneak out that the older cats had missed. She wanted to be free out in the territory again, but she knew Fireflykit would not agree. "Anyway, if, I did, it's not like any cat would hurt you. They're you're clanmates. They're trying to protect you. At the very most, if they pay any attention to you at all, they'll put you back into the nursery." Her meow became excited as she continued. "Now c'mon! Lets go!" She charged out of the nursery without waiting to see if he followed.
"Well of course th-they'd hurt me! I-I-if I got too c-close they wouldn't h-hesitate to s-s-s-snap my n-" he was cut of as Silverkit bolted from the nursery,"H-Hay! Wait u-u-up! Y-you said y-you wouldn't l-l-leave me!" he complained at he shot after her, fiery amber eyes wide. He looked around with his amber hues still wide, but now a terrified lol crossed his face as he saw how many warriors were crowding around the clearing,"S-Silverkit...?" he whispered,"Are you sure it's s-s-safe to b-be this c-close to big strong tough warriors...?" he whimpered, still stuttering wildly.
Old April 3rd, 2018, 10:12 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:

"Well of course th-they'd hurt me! I-I-if I got too c-close they wouldn't h-hesitate to s-s-s-snap my n-" he was cut of as Silverkit bolted from the nursery,"H-Hay! Wait u-u-up! Y-you said y-you wouldn't l-l-leave me!" he complained at he shot after her, fiery amber eyes wide. He looked around with his amber hues still wide, but now a terrified lol crossed his face as he saw how many warriors were crowding around the clearing,"S-Silverkit...?" he whispered,"Are you sure it's s-s-safe to b-be this c-close to big strong tough warriors...?" he whimpered, still stuttering wildly.
Silverkit rolled her eyes, but looked at him, lashing her tail in participation. "Oh c'mon! I've been in trouble multiple times, but they haven't hurt me. The worst they've done is sentenced me to the nursery for a day which was boring. Fireflykit, we are going to be warriors one day, for Starclan's sake. The best we can do now, is try to live up to their potential, or maybe even greater. If we weren't supposed to be here, how come there is apprentices, or how come we haven't been thrown out yet? It's not like we don't have claws of our own." She sat down and began washing herself as she waited for him to respond. The sunlight warmed up her fur and she felt content, even though Silverkit was getting hungry.

No star is lost at all

Old April 3rd, 2018, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Silverkit rolled her eyes, but looked at him, lashing her tail in participation. "Oh c'mon! I've been in trouble multiple times, but they haven't hurt me. The worst they've done is sentenced me to the nursery for a day which was boring. Fireflykit, we are going to be warriors one day, for Starclan's sake. The best we can do now, is try to live up to their potential, or maybe even greater. If we weren't supposed to be here, how come there is apprentices, or how come we haven't been thrown out yet? It's not like we don't have claws of our own." She sat down and began washing herself as she waited for him to respond. The sunlight warmed up her fur and she felt content, even though Silverkit was getting hungry.
"H-have you seen their claws compared to ours?!" Fireflykit asked, alarmed.

(Sorry this was really really short, I have to go to bed XD)
Old April 3rd, 2018, 10:33 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:

"H-have you seen their claws compared to ours?!" Fireflykit asked, alarmed.

(Sorry this was really really short, I have to go to bed XD)
(Totally ok! Have a good sleep! Continue this tomorrow? I'ma reply anyway.)

Silverkit shrugged courageously. "So? Did you not hear a word of anything else I just said?!" She snapped. "Anyways I'm hungry. Want me to go get us a piece of fresh kill? Here is safe from the warriors I guess if that's what your really worried about." Her meow held a bit of annoyance, but it was washed away. "I see a nice, plump, juicy vole just waiting for us!"

No star is lost at all

Old April 4th, 2018, 02:40 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Sycamorekit stammered,” I...umm...Well...yes...sir...we can...umm...like...play...mossball...like...you know...together.” She sighed why couldn’t I just say, we can play mossball together....maybe one day I’ll not be a coward with talking. She nervously flicked her tail scared that he would be a rough kit who would tackle her while playing mossball.
The fluffy tom couldn’t help but notice the strange way she spoke. She seemed to stammer with each sentence and appeared unable to get a word out without stopping in between. What was wrong? Nettlekit furrowed his brows, a confused frown on his maw but curiosity lighting up his gaze. Was there something wrong with her mouth? Was there something that stopped her from speaking as a normal cat would? Or perhaps he was scaring her. Yes, that did sound reasonable. The tom knew that he could be intimidating to the other kits sometimes. His mother had warned him about it before. She had told him not to worry if the other kits seemed a little frightened of him. He was simply a fast grower and would one day grow to have strong muscles and a great fighter. At least that’s what he had been told. Nettlekit also knew that he had very thick fur so he’d figured that that made him seem a lot larger as well.
I’ll try and help her out, he thought happily. “Great!” he responded brightly, doing his best to act as if there was nothing on his mind. The question as to why she spoke so differently still tugged at his mind, but he didn’t want to make it seem like he was judging her or anything, so he acted as he normally would. He hopped forward, now that he had the other kit’s permission to, and hit the mossball lightly, batting it softly but with enough force to the other kit. If she was really afraid of him then he would try to be as gentle as possible. Nettlekit was very competitive and could get really aggressive when it came to playing with others, so here he was trying to be as gentle as he could be and not scare the younger cat off.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen