Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 10:53 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 27th, 2020, 06:19 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Ternsky let out a chuckle at her mother, always glad that she wasn't overly sensitive about her lack of sight. Ternsky never lingered on the fact that her mother couldn't see, and she acted and spoke normal with her just as any other cat would. She probably didn't have it in her to be overly sensitive about sensitive things anyways, so it was a good thing her mother didn't mind. Ternsky knew she could be quite offensive sometimes. "Teasing me for my word choice? What a low blow mamma." She laughed, before letting out a purr as Deweyes gave her a lick on the head. She didn't mind being "babied" whereas other grown warriors might be embarrassed, Ternsky loved her mom to death. And she didn't care what others thought of her, so that helped too. "I'm doing very well actually." She purred, her orange eyes flicking upward to meet her mom's. "I've also learned some new things about some of our clanmates, which has led to some friendships, which I hope I can keep." She snickered, knowing full well that she wasn't the best at keeping friends. Ternsky wasn't a cat that got along with everyone.

Deweyes chuckled warmly and shrugged, “I can’t help it- if I tried that with someone else their whiskers would fall off! I haven’t the heart to scare anyone that bad.” A content feeling spread warmly in her chest as Ternsky purred and Deweyes thanked Starclan for probably the millionth time that she had such a close relationship with her daughter. Where other warriors might have pulled away in embarrassment, Ternsky indulged Deweyes wish to baby her grown daughter for a moment and the older warrior loved her for it. A serene smile fell upon Deweye’s face while Ternsky spoke and she chuckled once more, “if you can’t keep them, they don’t deserve you,” she purred in her warm, deep voice, indulging maternal bias but also adding worthy advice, “do be aware of feelings though, darling. You needn’t worry about losing someone but don’t push them away either.” The mention of news and new friends intrigued the older she-cat, though, and she turned her attention to that, “Do tell me more of this juicy clan gossip you’ve uncovered,” Deweyes flicked Ternsky teasingly with her tail.
Old March 27th, 2020, 06:19 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
Ravenmist laughed and stood up, bumping her head against Brightwhisker's shoulder. "If only you were as left-pawed as I am!" she laughed. "You'd look hilarious!"

As she said this Ravenmist flashed back to when she and Brightwhisker were apprentices. Brightpaw had yelped when he fell in the mud. "Aw, I'm all wet!" he protested. Ravenpaw and the other's laughed. "Maybe they should change your name to Muddypaw!" Minnowpaw had shouted. They all laughed. Brightpaw giggled nervously. "Can one of you guys help me up now?" Spiderpaw laughed. "No way, help yourself Muddypaw!" They all giggled again, though RAvenpaw noticed a sad look in Brightpaw's eyes. Ravenpaw stooped down to help him, glaring at the other apprentices. "You guys are jerks!" She glanced at Brightpaw. "If it makes you feel any better..." She jumped down into the mud with him. "Ack, mud!" Brightpaw laughed. "Of course it's muddy, it's mud!" Duskpaw stepped out from behind the other apprentices. "You know what..." She jumped into the mud, alongside Ravenpaw and Brightpaw. "This is fun!" She giggled. Slowly, one by one, the other apprentices began to join in until each of them looked like brown sludge monsters.

And that's when I found my crush on Brightwhhisker beginning to form... she thought.
(these two are adorkable, it's almost sad Bright might be dying. Any luck finding a murder cat on your plot thread?)

"I think we'd be in trouble if more than one cat had two left paws in a group. Think of the rumors--
oh my, however did they become warriors if they cant keep their paws firmly on the ground!" he mocked before he made a pleased sound when Ravenmist bumped her head against him.

With a near constant smile plastered on his face he nudged her towards the exit of camp.

"Come on, we should probably wash this gunk off us, I don't think the others would appreciated use stinking up the warriors den tonight with mud."
Old March 27th, 2020, 06:22 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderfrost View Post
(these two are adorkable, it's almost sad Bright might be dying. Any luck finding a murder cat on your plot thread?)

"I think we'd be in trouble if more than one cat had two left paws in a group. Think of the rumors--
oh my, however did they become warriors if they cant keep their paws firmly on the ground!" he mocked before he made a pleased sound when Ravenmist bumped her head against him.

With a near constant smile plastered on his face he nudged her towards the exit of camp.

"Come on, we should probably wash this gunk off us, I don't think the others would appreciated use stinking up the warriors den tonight with mud."
"Yes, that's why we should go tracking it in the den! Think of the revenge!"
(Sadly, no luck yet.)
Old March 27th, 2020, 07:01 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstack View Post
Sootflare took a deep breath, the close-your-eyes-pinch-your-nose kind of deep breath you take when you've reached the end of your patience. And Sootflare had reached the end of his patience. By a long shot. He was busy carving channels in the dirt with his claws in an attempt to keep himself calm. Collected. It didn't work very well, though. This insolent little- He took another deep breath but his temper still flared at the tom's comments. In one swift movement he simultaneously sheathed his claws, he didn't intend to draw blood no matter how annoying he was, and took a swing at Mossypaw's head. He hoped to hit him square in the temple. Maybe that would shut him up.
Mossypaw didn't even see it coming, the hit to his head. The tom was surprised at the deputy's strength much less the fact that he hit him. The world spun for a few heartbeats and immediately the calico got a headache. The hit caused the apprentice to stumble a few steps and when he came to his senses Mossypaw put his paw up to his temple. His head was pounding, pulling his paw away from his temple he swore that Sootflare drew blood but luckily didn't.
"HEY! WHAT IN STARCLAN'S NAME IS WRONG WITH YOU!" Ears ringing as he yelled at his now idiotic mentor. What did he do to deserve this!?!"How about I took a swing at you! How would you like that!" He growled at the deputy and winced in pain as yelling didn't help his headache.
Old March 27th, 2020, 07:02 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Cherrypounce bounced into the clearing from the warriors' den, the molly sat down in the warm evening sun and groomed her fluff with swift quick licks. Her eyes adverted to each and every cat in the clearing, then her gaze lay on the apprentice's den, expecting a chubby little gray one to emerge any second. @Dust I do apologize I'm the best at posting starters!

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old March 27th, 2020, 07:06 PM
What even...

Quote:
"Yes, that's why we should go tracking it in the den! Think of the revenge!"
(Sadly, no luck yet.)
(You think anyone in the Discord chat would take the roll? blep, short post is short.)
Brightwhisker snorted and shook his head.

"Come on, I'm sure they get enough grief from their apprentices."
Old March 27th, 2020, 07:09 PM
Smile, she said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderfrost View Post
(You think anyone in the Discord chat would take the roll? blep, short post is short.)
Brightwhisker snorted and shook his head.

"Come on, I'm sure they get enough grief from their apprentices."
Ravenmist rolled her eyes. "Your no fun."
Old March 27th, 2020, 07:11 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
Cherrypounce bounced into the clearing from the warriors' den, the molly sat down in the warm evening sun and groomed her fluff with swift quick licks. Her eyes adverted to each and every cat in the clearing, then her gaze lay on the apprentice's den, expecting a chubby little gray one to emerge any second. @Dust I do apologize I'm the best at posting starters!
(The starter works perfectly fine! As long as it gets the ball rolling!)

Low and behold! As expected, Pebblepaw came waddling out of the apprentices den, his jaws stretching apart in a massive yawn. What a great nap that had been! Gosh, with all this sleeping, he was hungry again - wait no! He needed to abide by his new diet standards! Two prey a day or bust... Ergh... what a difficult decision.. Settling down into his rump, Pebblepaw rubbed the lingering sleep from his eyes with a paw. Something was off though. A shiver ran up his spine causing his short grey fur to stand on edge. With a quick glance, Pebblepaw looked around before meeting Cherrypounce's gaze. Was she staring at him?! He must have looked a mess! Standing back on his paws, he gave his pelt a shake as he called to the other,

"Hi, Cherrypounce!" At least, that's what he thought her name was.. "What's up?"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; March 28th, 2020 at 03:58 PM.
Old March 27th, 2020, 07:13 PM
What even...

Quote:
Ravenmist rolled her eyes. "Your no fun."
The blue point tom shrugged.
"Someone has to be responsible."
Old March 27th, 2020, 07:21 PM
Smile, she said.