Last post by Daragca
Today 04:53 AM

Old June 1st, 2020, 07:42 AM
-ˏˋ hey hey! ˊˎ-

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Flintspirit turned to Snowmist with a bright smile as they reached the edges of the cliffs, nodding forward. "Look at that." He whispered in awe. On colder mornings like this one, the bottom of the cliffs was shrouded in a thick fog, giving the place a creepy, yet mystical look. Flintspirit waved his tail for Snowmist to follow, padding into the fog. "Come on, we've got to find the pool." He meowed, keep his voice low. He felt as if he raised it too much, the place would loose its mythical feeling. Which maybe... it just might.
The younger cat had her ears flattened, but followed Flintspirit. "What is this pool?" Snowmist thought. She looked down at the fog, and thought it looked like something that would be in the Dark Forest. She shuddered at the thought. Snowmist stayed close to Flintspirit, she figured that they could easily be separated, and she didnt know this place well.
Old June 1st, 2020, 11:13 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
"Nooo, there is no way that is true." Dramatically gasping at her response with his marigold eyes sparkling with humor. "Well, I believe that you deserve to be complimented every day because you are so worth it." The words seemed to fall out of his maw without being able to restrain himself. The brown main-coon couldn't stop grinning when he was around her but thankfully the sound of rustling wings caught his attention.
"Hey I think there might be a bird around us." Whispering to the molly in order to not make more noise than needed. Crouching the tom stalked through the undergrowth hunting for the bird.
Mumblefoot smiled, ducking her head, "aw, c'mon!" she mewed, "you don't really mean that!" she responded. It's not like she hated herself, but she she didn't exactly think that she was that amazing, either. She was just humble! She nodded, slowly and quietly moving behind him.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old June 2nd, 2020, 01:22 AM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

[ @Slushie - sorry for this being so late myself ]

Sweetpaw’s ears swiveled at each distracting sound, at each bird call and song, straining to hear the snapping of twigs and crunching of leaves under paw her mentor seemed to be doing on purpose. Okay, as distracted as she might be, she wasn’t dumb. When she finally finished counting, she yelled, “Ready or not, I’m coming for you Minnowthorn!” Her announcement silenced any nearby birdsong, much to her approval. Good lungs had to be good for something besides squealing. She tromped through the forest, eyes darting to every movement. Thought she silently hoped her mentor would be easy could catch, she could tell she wouldn’t be as her quick search revealed nothing. With a huff, she breathed in deeply through her nose. There was something there and... her mentors scent wafted into her scent glans as she opened up her mouth to breathe more deeply. Oh right! That would be helpful, silly me. She thought sheepishly. Sweetpaw could tell this search was taking longer than her mentor probably would’ve thought it had as Sweetpaw gingerly went along the scent trail, getting distracted by every moment and every sweet bird call. The forest was just so big and... oh. Her trail had led her to a huge abandoned den. She opened her maw after a few moments of marveling at it and, through the faint, musky smell of who knows what made that smell, she smelled Minnowthorn. “I found youuuuuuuuu!” She bounced into the den, radiating pride at herself for completing her mentor’s quest.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Last edited by Pluto; June 2nd, 2020 at 01:23 AM.
Old June 2nd, 2020, 01:36 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Pluto - all good, no worries <3 ]

As soon as Minnowthorn heard Sweetpaw's call, she figured she could kick back and relax a bit. This would probably take a while, seeing as Sweetpaw managed to get distracted constantly.
As the minutes ticked past, she felt her eyelids begin to grow heavy. She hadn't realized she was still exhausted. Sweetpaw's rude awakening hadn't exactly pushed her sleepiness away - it had just made the desire to nap stronger.
Her eyelids drifted shut and she dozed off, quietly snoring in the cool darkness of the den. It was quite comfortable, actually, even without a nest.
She woke up with a startled snort when Sweetpaw bounded into the den, as loud as ever. She wasn't quite sure how long it had been, so she only murmured a small "Good job" before allowing her jaws to gape open in a massive yawn. "You wanna do it again, or just head back to camp?"
Old June 2nd, 2020, 04:38 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Rogueland Woods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
Eveningpaw cocked her head and listened around the forest for any sign of prey. It seemed harder with all the trees surrounding her. Last time she had easily pointed out a mouse scurrying over some stones. But here in the middle of the woods, if a mouse was running over a bed of leaves it sounded exactly like the leaves blowing in the wind. This discouraged the young feline to say the least. She sort of expected to come out here and excel.

Eveningpaw was a little ashamed to admit she didn't remember the crouch. The apprentice always had so many thoughts in her excitable mind it must've gotten shoved into a corner somewhere getting dusty. "Maybe you could show it to me again..." She prompted. She bent her knees a bit so show that she would do it with Softbriar and model her mentor, but not enough to say she knew the position confidently. The apprentice obviously had crouched a million times playing as a kit, but she was smart enough to know there were intricacies she failed to remember.
Softbriar watched their apprentice's slight crouch with amusement. "I can show you as many times as you need." They glanced forward and set their eyes on a single leaf. If they weren't demonstrating with real prey they might as well pick a random target. Silently, they lowered themselves into the undergrowth, their form fluid and comfortable as they basically glided forward, careful not to rustle anything with their tail. They pounced and landed squarely with their claws piercing the leaf, turning to Eveningpaw with a flick of their tail. "Give it a try once before we find something to practice on." Though they kept a straight face as they spoke, they flicked their paw quickly to try and dislodge the leaf. Should've kept their claws sheathed, in hindsight.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old June 2nd, 2020, 09:16 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Flintpsirit was just... well he was done. Doepaw had left, he knew she probably just couldn't stay here anymore after that entire fiasco, and Flintspirit felt bad because she had seemed mad with just... everyone. He'd followed her scent a bit, towards the Shadowclan border, to which he assumed was where she had gone. At least she would be safe there, if they didn't treat her with hostility. He would come back and check up on her, but for now... well... He couldn't stay here either. Duskstar was spiraling down into some mental abyss that she wasn't allowing anyone to try and pull her out of. But she seemed intent on taking the rest of Thunderclan down with her.
So now well.. here Flintspirit was, standing in the rogueland woods, at the edge of Thunderclan territory, the only thing making him wait was waiting for Mallowcloud to show up. Doepaw was long gone, off to pursue her own future. Shadedpath was a grown warrior and could handle herself. But Mallowcloud? If he was leaving, Flintspirit wanted to take his best friend with him. He just... he needed her. And he truly hoped she agreed to go and brave the outskirts with him. It could be fun and well.... Maybe it would give them both some time alone to clear their heads. Maybe that's just what they needed.

@wren

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old June 2nd, 2020, 09:41 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: Tree of Murmurs

Foxbound nodded in approval, before settling down in a crouch herself, so she could remain quiet while she watched her apprentice make the catch. They were on a slightly raised hill, so she could see down the slope easily towards where she figured the squirrel was. "Alright. Go ahead." She meowed encouragingly, curling her tail around her side.

@Wings

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old June 2nd, 2020, 12:33 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Mallowcloud was quick to leave camp. She’d seen Flintsoirit stressed before but not quite like this. She had assumed it was about Duskstar- when wasn’t it about Duskstar? The she cats bobbed tail flicked in irritation. She hadn’t been at the meeting so she wasn’t actually aware of what happened but she could only conclude it must’ve been so bad. Perhaps flintspirit was willing to let go of that good guy face and let out all his frustration... perhaps he’d finally realized how stupid she was. Reaching rougeland woods she slowed to a trot.

“Flint?” She pushed her way into a slight clearing to find him there looking distressed. Her heart aches and she moved up next to him gently bumping her shoulder against his “hey now what’s up? You look like you watched your family just die” A sad attempt at humour.

@RedHead

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old June 2nd, 2020, 08:25 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowsight View Post
Shadowsight managed to catch a squirrel and a mouse before scenting a crow. After she had caught it, she went to see how Leopardpaw was doing.
Leopardpaw had scented a starling and had already caught a vole by the time Shadowsight appeared. He crouched and moved forwards towards the biird quickly. He pounced and landed with the prey pinned down. The tom quickly snapped it's neck and felt it go limp under his grip.
Old June 2nd, 2020, 09:14 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Cherrybubble turned to Pinepuff as the she-cat spoke, the black-and-white molly's ears flicking. She turned to look at the deer again, before a small smile broke across her face as a thought crossed her mind. A moment later, that thought was voiced by Pinepuff right beside her. Cherrybubble stared at the brown tabby for a moment with wide eyes, before smirking and giving a wink. "Looks like we think on the same wavelength Pinepuff." She snickered, before gesturing to the stream with her tail. She then came right up next to Pinepuff, tail flicking as her fur brushed the other molly's. "Shall we?" She whispered, nodding towards the stream, winding her tail around Pinepuff's to help the timing of them jumping into the stream together. It was shallow and would make a small splash, but Cherrybubble knew it would be enough to scare off the deer. She looked towards Pinepuff with bright green eyes, waiting for the other she-cat to give the signal.

At first Pinepuff thought the wide eyed expression Cherrybubble gave her was bad and signaled that the offer was denied. However, the smirk and wink she received earned the same from her. Well a wink wasn't given but of course a smirk found its way over her muzzle. Her green eyes lit up as the other molly pressed angst her. "Yes." She nodded letting her voice out quietly. Yet, with the sudden pressure of Cherrybubble's tail around her she was taken aback. Her green eyes darted back over to the bi colored warrior just to meet Cherry's dazzling green eyes. Gosh her green eyes were pretty.. Much prettier then her own she imagined. "On three." Pinepuff breathed, a smiled replacing her smirk. "One... Two... Three!" The fluffy brown tabby let out jumping into the peaceful stream.
As their bodies hit the shallow water, the current was disturbed with a splash. Cool water came up over the two, leaving shimmering water droplets on Pinepuff's long fur. Her green eyes landed on the deer who had been startled and started to run away. "Look! Darling you don't want to miss this..." She meowed nudging Cherrybubble. Her eyes lit up as she watched the graceful creatures glide across the woods away form them. It was an amazing sight...

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all