Last post by beau
Today 09:48 AM

Old March 27th, 2020, 10:24 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderfrost View Post
Brightwhisker followed closely after, once on land he shook himself dry again.

"But I'm your mouse-brain." he laughed. Just then, Dawncloud walked on by with a too skinny too old mouse hanging by its tail in her jaw. She gave the two of them a look and sighed. Setting the mouse she was disposing of, she appeared to scan their surroundings before giving the two cats a chastising comment.

"I swear, the two of you. It's not quite New-Leaf yet; it may be a nice temperature now, but thats not stopping later tonight dropping low enough for frost to form. Go find a sunny spot to dry off." the blue ticked she-cat shook her head before picking up her chore and walking out of camp.
Ravenmist rolled her eyes. "Like I said, responsibility sucks."
Old March 27th, 2020, 10:35 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
Ravenmist rolled her eyes. "Like I said, responsibility sucks."
"Why do I always feel like a kit when Dawncloud musters up the courage to actually talk to one of her clan mates? Isn't she around the same age as us?" Brightwhisker commented offhandedly before sussing out an actually dry patch of ground they could warm up in.
Old March 27th, 2020, 10:45 PM
Smile, she said.

Quote:
"Why do I always feel like a kit when Dawncloud musters up the courage to actually talk to one of her clan mates? Isn't she around the same age as us?" Brightwhisker commented offhandedly before sussing out an actually dry patch of ground they could warm up in.
Ravenmist nuzzled Brightwhisker affectionately. "She's shy, don't be rude.." She walked over to the small sunny area, laying down and gesturing for Brightwhisker to join her.
Old March 28th, 2020, 04:34 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @BILL. ]

"Lionstar!" Goosepaw burst into the clearing, clearly out of breath as he struggled to get enough air into his lungs to be able to breathe and talk at the same time. "Lionstar, there's a serious problem at the border. We were marking the scent lines and Sparkheart went onto the ice - he fell in! I thought getting you would be the smartest idea. We need help; he and Morningmeadow are in serious trouble!"
"Wouldn't finding a branch be the better option...?" Lionstar questioned, visibly irked that instead of solving problems they sent Goosepaw to find him. This was a very simple solution, and now by the time they got there he'd probably be down a couple warriors because of their stupidity! "What, did Sagehawk fall in to?" Shaking his head in disbelief, he headed out of camp.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 28th, 2020, 04:45 AM
work is never done

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
BumbleFrost almost jumped out of her skin as the sudden deep voice sounded from behind her. Her blue haze peered behind her to be met by ThistleStep. She let out a small exhale now relaxing a bit before she gave a half chuckle at his statement."Great StarClan, you surprised me". Although hearing his comedic inquiry she went a little quiet before breathing what felt like the tenth sigh today."To briefly put it, my family is a bunch of crazed birds at the moment...I'm sure you have heard about MossyThor...I mean MossyPaw being demoted to an apprentice...". Seeing the slight confusion on the tom's features she gave a small smile as she added to what she was saying."Uh MossyPaw is one of my brothers...unfortunately he didn't exactly grow out of irresponsible mindset it seems". She said this in a jokingly manner although she wasn't wrong when she said her younger brother was irresponsible."Other things are happening as well but I'm sure you wouldn't want be stuck here listening to that". BumbleFrost turned her glance somewhat towards the elders den she just left with a very almost inaudible sigh.
[[ gosh i'm so sorry for not responding sooner!! losing track of my rps ;c ]]

Ah, yes. The crazy family problem-- Thistlestep was glad his family's drama was next to none these days. "His demotion is far from the end of his world, at least. He has an opportunity to redeem himself.. although with that attitude he was throwing at the Clan meeting, it seems that might take him another four seasons." Thistlestep could hardly comprehend why Mossypaw would be stupid enough to not train his apprentice. He personally hated them, but he knew the best way to get rid of them was to train them.

The sooner they were trained, the sooner they became warriors.

"Well, I'm all ears if you want to talk about it. We could go out on a walk if you'd like? See if there's anything to hunt while we're at it? Neither of us would be stuck here, and besides.. it sounds like you have a lot on your mind. My family matters aren't half as exciting, I'm afraid."

Old March 28th, 2020, 10:12 AM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
Ravenmist nuzzled Brightwhisker affectionately. "She's shy, don't be rude.." She walked over to the small sunny area, laying down and gesturing for Brightwhisker to join her.
(sorry, i fell asleep before i could post this)
The tom followed her and made himself comfortable over some flattened grass and sighed, resting against the other warrior.

"Ok, fair. I don't mean anything bad by it, though." he offered as he turned to whatch the current goings on in the clearing.
Old March 28th, 2020, 10:14 AM
Smile, she said.

Quote:
(sorry, i fell asleep before i could post this)
The tom followed her and made himself comfortable over some flattened grass and sighed, resting against the other warrior.

"Ok, fair. I don't mean anything bad by it, though." he offered as he turned to whatch the current goings on in the clearing.
Ravenmist flicked him with her tail. "Of course you don't." She whispered, stretching out and warming herself in the sun.
Old March 28th, 2020, 06:46 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
(The starter works perfectly fine! As long as it gets the ball rolling!)

Low and behold! As expected, Pebblepaw came waddling out of the apprentices den, his jaws stretching apart in a massive yawn. What a great nap that had been! Gosh, with all this sleeping, he was hungry again - wait no! He needed to abide by his new diet standards! Two prey a day or bust... Ergh... what a difficult decision.. Settling down into his rump, Pebblepaw rubbed the lingering sleep from his eyes with a paw. Something was off though. A shiver ran up his spine causing his short grey fur to stand on edge. With a quick glance, Pebblepaw looked around before meeting Cherrypounce's gaze. Was she staring at him?! He must have looked a mess! Standing back on his paws, he gave his pelt a shake as he called to the other,

"Hi, Cherrypounce!" At least, that's what he thought her name was.. "What's up?"
"Oh! Hello there Pebblepaw!" The molly greeted him "Not much at the moment, I see you've woken from a nap!" Cherrypounce laughed arising to her paws and giving her coat a shake. {I apologize it's so short I have to go eat!}

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old March 29th, 2020, 04:09 PM
work is never done

Now that he had permission to do this..

Thistlestep tentatively stood near the entrance to camp, watching the clearing for cats before he started calling out names.

"Brambleblaze [ @SilentLamb], Koipaw [ @Fallenpine], Hickoryblaze [ @Moon Lily], and Dawnpaw [ @TawnyNeedsACoffee], all of you are going to be joining me for some special battle training." He knew none of these cats volunteered, but figured spreading this knowledge would be the best. If they liked it, they'd stick around.

If they didn't, he'd find better Clan-mates.

Old March 29th, 2020, 04:36 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@BILL.

Ears and head perking up at her name being called along with her apprentices and others. She emedietly grew very curious and padded on over Special battle training? "isn't that what we had when we had frostflight and Eagle somebody ?......this sounds familiar ...." she voiced as she was near the what she supposed was the group leader. " if so then great! " she smiled. atleast I get to do this with koipaw!

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )