by dino.
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 07:54 PM
Forestpaw's Training
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 07:53 PM

Old March 30th, 2020, 12:23 AM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

[ @Shimm btw sorry this is late]
Finchpaw had gotten up, walking away from the warrior. She has way to much on her mind. She was going to go hunting, but would she able to focus? She'd probably just end up falling into the river again. Which got her into this mess in the first place. She had subconsciously laid down close to the entrance of camp lost in thought.
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs

Last edited by nykyrian; March 30th, 2020 at 12:24 AM.
Old March 30th, 2020, 04:25 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstack View Post
“Oh for StarClan’s SAKE!” He yowled, finally allowing his anger properly boil over, “Do you ever run out of snarky remarks or is that the only thing you’re good for?”

Sootflare wanted to snarl at the insolent tom be even he knew that was going a little too far. Instead, he sufficed with getting up in his face once more. The stupid tom and his stupid personal space needed to be knocked down about thirteen pegs, “I’m not going to sit here and play your stupid little games, Mossyass. I don’t know how you ended up as warrior with that attitude of yours but what I do know is this: I care about my clan. I want to see it thrive. I know Lionstar does too. And neither of us are going to sit here and tolerate you. Either you step up and stop acting like a child or you’re going to find yourself in need of a new residency.”

@Shimm

Dang, he really doesn't know what personal space is. Mossypaw put a paw against Sootflare's chest in vain to push him out of his face. "Hey, I was a warrior once. Okay? I passed everything and I provided for the clan. But I suppose that isn't enough, oh no, not for his majesty. I didn't ask to train that Windclan apprentice and didn't want to because she's such a pain in the ass!" Now his anger was showing. The calico's eyes were blazing with such inferno that could burn the forest down. "You're not the only one who cares about this clan. Great Starclan maybe if you get your head out of your butt you'll see that a lot of cats in this clan don't like how Lionstar rules. Many of us are tired of the power going to his head and the 'doing best for the clan' talk." Shaking his head Mossypaw knew that he couldn't get Sootflare to see his point of view, the guy put the stupid leader on a pedestal practically worshipping him.
Old March 30th, 2020, 10:20 AM
Just a Christian

My Mood: Queenly

Rainsplash sighed as he groomed himself on a warm stone, sunbathing in the morning sunlight. His fur felt warm, clean, and fluffy. Everything he liked. He stood for a second before stretching long, unsheathing his claws and scratching them on the rock's edge, making small white lines. He then shook his fur and jumped off the rock. He then just stood there, flicking an ear. He wondered what he should do for now.

If you sent an interaction to Rainsplash, please tell me. Otherwise, I will not have Rainsplash interact with your OC.

Character Site is in the works.

Last edited by Splashy; March 30th, 2020 at 10:20 AM.
Old March 30th, 2020, 12:10 PM
Good boi in quarantine 😷

My Mood: Happy

Emberfang walked away from the streamstone towards Silverfrost. "Hi, Silverfrost" He mewed enthusiastically. "Congratulations on your apprentice! I personally never thought I would get one any time soon... what about you?"

[ @RedFlame2 ]

Pet's name: Juicy
Just a good boi, doing good boi things, as always!
My warriors! (It has all of my cats and info about them.)

Seriously... what did you think was going to be in here?
Old March 30th, 2020, 12:46 PM

My Mood: Fine

"Honestly, i didn't either! But I'm excited to work with Nightpaw. Congratulations to you as well, I know you'll be a great mentor!" Silverfrost purred, pleased to see Emberfang.
Old March 30th, 2020, 01:01 PM
Good boi in quarantine 😷

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFlame2 View Post
"Honestly, I didn't either! But I'm excited to work with Nightpaw. Congratulations to you as well, I know you'll be a great mentor!" Silverfrost purred, pleased to see Emberfang.
"Me too with Ivypaw!" "I just hope that I can be a good mentor, and make them a good warrior." Emberfang meowed. "Hey... did you notice that Lionstar didn't say pass down your... you know that part." " I noticed that, and Ivypaw asked why I didn't get that part as well..." he said worriedly. At least he had Silverfrost to make him feel better. "I just hope I can be friends with my apprentice." "So what do you want to do?"

Old March 30th, 2020, 01:23 PM

My Mood: Fine

" I'm sure you'll be a fantastic mentor, and make a fantastic warrior out of Ivypaw. I wouldn't worry too much about Lionstar not including that part. He probably just forgot, leaders have a lot to keep track of after all. As for what we could do, we could go for a walk in the territory? There are some flowers that bloom this time of year that I like to look for." Silverfrost mewed. She hoped Emberfang wasn't too worried. She would hate to see him like that.
Old March 30th, 2020, 01:33 PM
Good boi in quarantine 😷

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFlame2 View Post
" I'm sure you'll be a fantastic mentor, and make a fantastic warrior out of Ivypaw. I wouldn't worry too much about Lionstar not including that part. He probably just forgot, leaders have a lot to keep track of after all. As for what we could do, we could go for a walk in the territory? There are some flowers that bloom this time of year that I like to look for." Silverfrost mewed. She hoped Emberfang wasn't too worried. She would hate to see him like that.

"Okay!" That made Emberfang feel better. "Alright then!" "Off we go into the territory!" he said as he raced towards the entrance, and into the territory. For some reason... Silverfrost made him feel special.

Old March 30th, 2020, 03:46 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

The Calliby lashed as he waited for what seemed like forever, feeling a little annoyed that his apprentice hadn't showed up yet. Did they not hear him? After waiting a few more seconds Gentlethunder picked himself up, now standing in the middle of the clearing instead of sitting. "Moonpaw if you want to become a warrior you better get your lazy butt out here now." he howled. Sniffing. It was hypocritical coming from him, calling the Apprentice Lazy. It mildly amused him.
@Fang

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 30th, 2020, 05:07 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

[ Patrols have 10 days ( April 9th ) to complete the patrol or ask for an extension, otherwise, they will be marked incomplete. ]

Sootflare

Time for patrols yet again. As tedious as it could be sometimes, it was an essential task to assign patrols as frequently as possible. This time, he'd join in and actually complete his patrol, unlike certain other felines in the past.

"Alright everyone, you know the drill! Time for patrols."

[ Optional Prompt: A muskrat hops out at you from the cattails ]
"Petalwish [ @Shimm ], take Snowflight [ @Fang ] and Sandtail [ @kaitlynnn ] hunting. Head in the direction of the Cattail Pond and see what you can find."

[Optional Prompt: A cat gets tangled up in seaweed washed ashore.]
"Mistfall [ @Hexict ], you will take Bumblefrost [ @TawnyNeedsACoffee ] and Asterpaw [ @CheetahPelt ] hunting as well. You have the choice of heading to the beach or Lionsrange."

That was hunting done, time for borders.

[Optional Prompt: The smell of coyotes wafts across the border]
"Sassafrasfire [ @implimm ], you'll be checking the WindClan border with Marigoldpaw [ @Blissie Bliss ] and Deweyes [ @Beau ]. Be careful, the river will probably be higher with the frost melt."

[Optional Prompt: You come across some plants that look like they could be useful herbs! Do you take them? ]
"Hickoryblaze [ @Moon Lily ], Dawnpaw [ @TawnyNeedsACoffee] , and Mossflame [ @FuzzyRatto ], you have the ThunderClan border. Make sure you mark it properly, we don't want them getting any ideas."

[Optional Prompt: You catch the scent of... WindClan? It's hard to tell where it comes from. ]
"Lastly, Ravenlily [ @Ravenlily] You'll be accompanying me and Foxpaw [ @Mentallyunstable ] to the ShadowClan border."

"As always, if your patrol partners are slacking off, leave them behind and include it in your final report. When you're done, report to me in the clearing."

With that, he gave one last glance around the clearing before picking a spot by the entrance to wait for Ravenlily and Foxpaw. He wasn't going to wait long - if they weren't going to participate it would be apparent soon enough.

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 01:18 PM.