Today 04:25 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 25th, 2017, 02:51 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

This was all too easy. Stephantis managed to pin this weakling of a she cat down, and he felt a forceful piece of nature try to knock him off guard from ending this gal's life. Stephanotis growled, "Don't fight a battle you can't win." His orange eyes blazed, and swiftly he turned back to the Molly he placed his weight on and he used his sharp teeth to cuff around one of her ears, hoping to hear her yowl.
Oh, yes! A yowl of pain. Because pain was the epitome of the entire battle. It was wonderful to know your enemies have been beaten. While he kept lock on this other Molly, his mind shifted towards the Tom. Oh, was this her mate? Oh!...he must be! Stephanotis let go. No use of bothering her when he could get at the other one.
"You wanna fight so bad huh?" Stephanotis lashed his tail, his expression held a glow of mischief and he advanced towards the fallen Tom. This cat wanted so badly to yank him off the she cat, so he must wanted some attention. "Okay," Stephanotis shook his pelt, and lunged at the other cat. "Let's dance." He snarled, hoping to pin the cat down with claws clinging tight to his side.

[I don't know why, but Bella's attitude reminds me of Harley Quinn xD ]

Each step the other took, Chrysanthemumshade knew best to step back. Even with the other cats in battle the silver feline could feel every hair on her pelt pck up like a blazing fire. Her eyes darted to look for an escape route. Because Chrysanthemumshade refused to fight. Fighting was not her speciality. "Oh, why did I come here!" She pouted, her ears for a moment pinning against her head. Though her eyes stayed on her opponent. "Get away from me!" She cried, throwing out an unsheathed claw to swipe at the Syndicate cat.
Chrysanthemumshade immediately pulled her paw away when she saw the enemy flash a snarl towards her. The she cat closed her eyes, catching a glimpse of the rotten teeth that the other had. It was no use of curling into a ball, or running away. Well...maybe she could run away, but then that wouldn't be a brave move, now would it? No time to think - The other she cat lunged at the silver cat, and like a whirlwind bullet, she flipped over into a ball, rolling away from the other cat. A crimson liquid rolled down her shoulder, indicating to Chrysanthemumshade that she had been scratched by those cruel claws that the other had. "Ow..." She panted, and used her tongue to graze the open cut. Her eyes flashed to the enemy, and quickly she shot to her paws, a little light headed, and in a blind movement she hoped to ram her head into the other cat in some way to knock her off guard. Though her movement had been clumsy, since she hadn't battled in a while. Her greatest skill was dodging, but fighting? That was an entirely new level for.

Tigerbreeze was not the type of feline to watch others get in on the action. This cat was no bystander, so when the Syndicate cat appeared and attacked his friend, it was all claws out. Tigerbreeze didn't like these unwanted cats anyway! They were a disgrace to this forest, and he wished they would be gone forever. The Tom lunged himself into the fight, swiping a claw towards the other Tom. "Oh, trust me. I might be Thunderclan, but I promise you I'm not going to hide in no trees." First, this Tom had the nerve to attack them. Then he held the nerve to insult his clan? Tigerbreeze was already slightly furious, so this was the wrong time to mess with said Tom. He barred his fangs, ready to throw himself towards the Syndicate enemy of he needed to. Judging by how Wildfire handled the situation, Tigerbreeze wouldn't allow her to leave his side. Many wanted to protect the ones they cared about, but Wildfire was...different. She was no damsel in distress, so there was no use of telling her to back down. And, frankly - two was always better than one. Tigerbreeze could see the unsatisfied hunger in their opponent's eyes. He was staring at Wildfire, and Tigerbreeze entered a crouch, sharp claws ready if he had to intercept a pounce. "Do it. I dare you." He threatened. With steady eyes on the other cat, Tigerbreeze dared him to jump at Wildfire. Tigerbreeze was waiting to unleash his fury, because yelling at the skies about his miseries wasn't enough.
Rex hissed at this Tom. He was trying to be a hero. He hated heroes.
"I won't attack her." He smirked. "I'll kill you!" He howled running at tigerbrezze. He was going to teach this Tom not to be a hero or die in honor.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 25th, 2018 at 10:26 PM.
Old October 25th, 2017, 03:15 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowsprinklestar View Post
Snarl, a trainee stepped in front of Juniperpaw once Shinefang was out of sight ofcouse his voice boomed,” Where you off to little kitty?” He growled.He wasn’t really cruel, rather he was forced to do this, but he knew he’d be slaughtered if he cowered with them. He unsheathed his claws and showed his teeth,” Why bring a healer like you to such a dangerous place? Eh?” He cocked his head, he knew

Snarl never liked doing things like this The clans have it easy, they hunt, mark there borders, love who they want, and occassionally fight, no threat of death chasing them from there leader unlike us. he flicked his ear as if nothing was wrong Everything is wrong. Destroying our role models is wrong. Killing is wrong. Torture is wrong. The Syndicate is wrong. Only caring about murder and fighting is wrong. What’s that word that Halite refers to the clan cats having? Sypathy! That’s what I admire about them. They show Sympathy!
Juniperpaw shrunk back in fear, eyes wide and fur on edge. She pressed herself as close as possible to the ground, her muscles tensing beneath layers of skin and fur. She looked up at the tomcat who couldn't be any older than an apprentice, but he was still just as threatening as a warrior. At least, to Juniperpaw he was. She knew no battle techniques at all, and if it came to it, she'd be fighting driven by instinct and fear. With no training, she'd be very vulnerable.

Maybe I can get out of this. Not every Dusk Syndicate cat is bad, right? ``Heh, hello there, stranger.`` Her voice was laced with uneasiness, but she forced herself to raise her voice above the screeches and howls around her. ``I'm Juniperpaw, and I sorta just heal... I don't fight. In fact, I'm sure there's some injuries I could tend to right now, so if you could excuse me...`` Juniperpaw slowly slunk forward in an attempt to slip past him. She hoped he was friendly and polite, even though he was currently participating in attacking the very Clans she was raised within.
Old October 25th, 2017, 03:23 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Bae View Post
Badger yelped and threw him off. "Lynx!" He snarled. He fluffed his pelt out and dug his sharp claws into the ground. "I didnt killGinger! Stop acting like a fool!"
(Lynx is new to the Dusk Sydicate... even if Badger has a history there, he won't know Lynx)

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old October 25th, 2017, 04:07 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

[QUOTE=Rainbowsprinklestar;410826][QUOTE=SpiralWhirl;410671][QUOTE=Rainbowsprinklestar;410256][QUOTE=Charmer;410014][QUOTE=Rainbowsprinklestar;409559][QUOTE=Charmer;409283][QUOTE=Chameleon;409156][QUOTE=Swiftheart;409150][QUOTE=Aleka;409121][FONT="Times New Roman"][QUOTE=Swiftheart;408909]
[QUOTE=Chameleon;408991]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post

Confetti flicked her tail in annoyance,” Why don’t you just run off to your housefolks?” she slammed her paw really hard against Ashen as she hoped he’d go reeling into a tree.
Ashen face was puzzled, as the paw hit him and in surprise. He tumbled back, banging his head against a tree trunk. He was stunned, as his mind began to spin. Within which seem to be forever, he rebound to a better state. Then he did the move he had originally planned, he lash out her backlegs before trying to pin her. "Housefolk? Is that the best comeback you have?" Ashen retorted, being called number of those insults they didn't really.. affect him.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old October 25th, 2017, 04:36 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The brown tabby shook his head as he kept pinning her down as strongly as he could. "If I let you up, you'll just-" His sentence was cut off as Rosebelly spoke, followed by a strong kick upwards. Now, moons of fighting had left Arrow strong, and he was still able to pin her down - however, there was a distinct wince of pain and his grip loosened on the she cat. Another move like that and he'd probably be off. "Ah!" The exclamation was spoken low, and he did his best not to show the sudden weakness. That was how he had been trained. Weakness was bad, it was not safe to show weakness, it should be hidden under any circumstances and at all costs. But he didn't like the Dusk Syndicate's ways, which should have been enough to turn him from them. No such luck - Arrow was stuck firmly in this horrible past and he was heading for a worse future. If Halite insisted that they keep attacking the Clans, what was he supposed to do? Was he supposedo to refuse, as he had almost done this time? Become a Healer, the weakest member? I could find Ebony. She might want out too. These thoughts were distracting him from the situation at hand, and his grip was growing looser by the second. His claws slowly, almost absentmindedly began to sheathe, and before Arrow knew it, he was pinning her down just barely.
Rosebelly winced at his expression, but she shook it off. She had to stay strong against the enemy. Fighting for her Clan was what was important. Rosebelly was about to thrust upward yet again, but she was baffled by his distant look and sheathing claws. Were all Dusk Syndicate cats like this? "Er- Are you okay?" Rosebelly tipped her head, confusion evident on her features. She found it ironic that in the middle of a battle she was asking how the enemy felt. How mouse-brained am I? Well, she should at least get up. Rosebelly made an attempt to push her way up, but with not as much force as to knock the Syndicate over.
(Short sorry!)
Old October 25th, 2017, 05:19 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Shallowskip gasped as the air wasn't squashed out of her. She wiggled from under him, gasping for air. The she-cat wasn't sure she could take much more. Her neck was stinging from the deep teeth marks,s and her pelt felt like it had been clawed off. Nonetheless, the female got to her paws, hissing.
Fox was panting,and was debating wether or not he should start to find his real target again.He took a cautious step away,and wasent sure if he could finish the fight when his side was bleeding bravely along with scratches on his back and other places.He watched her before darting for her again,but this time,he ran past her.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old October 25th, 2017, 05:32 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
The black feline yowled in pain, her eyes flashing furiously. Her shoulder was now damaged - even if she did live to fight longer, that shoulder was never going to work the same again. Flesh and muscle seemed to scream at her in agony as Vortex forced herself to swipe at his chest with the injured forelimb. "Oh, I can deal with it." She snarled. Loss of blood would eventually cause her to pass out, but in the meantime, maybe she could get rid of this annoying tom. She could do it. He would be gone, and she would be a hero for defeating a warrior. That was one less cat that the Dusk Syndicate would have to worry about. They were seriously outnumbered here; but if everyone could get rid of one, or two, or three warriors... the remaining ones wouldn't stand a chance. They would submit before they died. And Vortex was confident that they could win this. They could do it. All it would take was one lucky hit.

(Hollowflame can deliver the killing blow either in your next post or the one after)
HollowFlame hissed in annoyance as the blow struck him on the shoulder, It's time to end this. He thought, aiming to give her another vicious bite on the shoulder, but he got off balance and sunk his teeth into her neck.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old October 25th, 2017, 05:49 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipsemoon the Therian View Post

(Lynx is new to the Dusk Sydicate... even if Badger has a history there, he won't know Lynx)
oh xD}

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old October 25th, 2017, 05:53 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
The brown tabby shook his head as he kept pinning her down as strongly as he could. "If I let you up, you'll just-" His sentence was cut off as Rosebelly spoke, followed by a strong kick upwards. Now, moons of fighting had left Arrow strong, and he was still able to pin her down - however, there was a distinct wince of pain and his grip loosened on the she cat. Another move like that and he'd probably be off. "Ah!" The exclamation was spoken low, and he did his best not to show the sudden weakness. That was how he had been trained. Weakness was bad, it was not safe to show weakness, it should be hidden under any circumstances and at all costs. But he didn't like the Dusk Syndicate's ways, which should have been enough to turn him from them. No such luck - Arrow was stuck firmly in this horrible past and he was heading for a worse future. If Halite insisted that they keep attacking the Clans, what was he supposed to do? Was he supposedo to refuse, as he had almost done this time? Become a Healer, the weakest member? I could find Ebony. She might want out too. These thoughts were distracting him from the situation at hand, and his grip was growing looser by the second. His claws slowly, almost absentmindedly began to sheathe, and before Arrow knew it, he was pinning her down just barely.

Vortex smirked, feeling her claws meet their target. "What's the matter, can't deal with the pain?" She taunted, aiming another slash at his side. This was too easy. These Clan cats were either weak or stupid, or maybe a mixture of both, for the 10 moon old Trainee to be beating one. But her victorious thoughts were short lived - because in the next second, the warrior had bowled her over and she was being crushed beneath the black and tan tom. Vortex snarled in anger and agony, her eyes flashing furiously as she aimed swipe after swipe at the other feline. "Get off me, you bumbling IDIOT!" She snarled, but there was worry apparent in her voice. Vortex wasn't sure if she was going to make it home tonight. And, by the looks of things... there might not even BE a home for her to go to.

"Very intelligent." The sandy feline rolled her eyes, hissing in anger and pain as the other cat's claws caught her in the shoulder. This was obviously going to take some more effort then she had thought before. It was what Kestrelpaw had been waiting for. This was what being a warrior was going to be about. Real fighting, no more pathetic scrambling - this was true battle. And to be honest, it was terrifying. She aimed another blow in Yellowpaw's direction, this time aiming for her legs - if Kestrelpaw could knock the other cat's legs out from under here, she would be able to deliver a final blow and knock the other cat out of the fight. No, not kill her - simply injure her enough so that she would no longer be able to fight. And that would be a good thing... no one should be hurting Kestrelpaw's clanmates! Nobody.

The moor? How could Summerpaw even remotely smell like the moor when she was RiverClan raised? "My Clan has done nothing to yours! Why in StarClan's name do you think that RiverClan's done anything?!" Summerpaw yowled, but her snarl came too late. She was knocked to the ground, a weight on top of her. The calico hissed in anger, her green optics contorting with hatred towards the ThunderClan cat. Maybe it was the ThunderClan cats' faults after all. They were stupid. A desperation settled over her as she wondered if she would make it out of here alive. What would she - what could she do if she didn't? The feline struggled, biting at whatever part of the other cat she could reach, desperately trying to get Purplepaw off of her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Juniperpaw shrunk back in fear, eyes wide and fur on edge. She pressed herself as close as possible to the ground, her muscles tensing beneath layers of skin and fur. She looked up at the tomcat who couldn't be any older than an apprentice, but he was still just as threatening as a warrior. At least, to Juniperpaw he was. She knew no battle techniques at all, and if it came to it, she'd be fighting driven by instinct and fear. With no training, she'd be very vulnerable.

Maybe I can get out of this. Not every Dusk Syndicate cat is bad, right? ``Heh, hello there, stranger.`` Her voice was laced with uneasiness, but she forced herself to raise her voice above the screeches and howls around her. ``I'm Juniperpaw, and I sorta just heal... I don't fight. In fact, I'm sure there's some injuries I could tend to right now, so if you could excuse me...`` Juniperpaw slowly slunk forward in an attempt to slip past him. She hoped he was friendly and polite, even though he was currently participating in attacking the very Clans she was raised within.
Purplepaw slashed at the Riverclanner, not realizing her clan. She growled as pain sliced her,” she rake her claws across her face enraged, are you resisting sumission, liar?”

Snarl chuckled,” Not so fast healer. I understand your situation, as I don’t wish to fight too, but we’ll both be killed otherwise. So let’s just fight and move on alright?” He meowed rather annoyed by Juniperpaw.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 25th, 2017, 05:57 PM
5,445 posts on old site

[QUOTE=SpiralWhirl;411006][QUOTE=Rainbowsprinklestar;410826][QUOTE=SpiralWhirl;410671][QUOTE=Rainbowsprinklestar;410256][QUOTE=Charmer;410014][QUOTE=Rainbowsprinklestar;409559][QUOTE=Charmer;409283][QUOTE=Chameleon;409156][QUOTE=Swiftheart;409150][QUOTE=Aleka;409121][FONT="Times New Roman"][QUOTE=Swiftheart;408909]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post

Ashen face was puzzled, as the paw hit him and in surprise. He tumbled back, banging his head against a tree trunk. He was stunned, as his mind began to spin. Within which seem to be forever, he rebound to a better state. Then he did the move he had originally planned, he lash out her backlegs before trying to pin her. "Housefolk? Is that the best comeback you have?" Ashen retorted, being called number of those insults they didn't really.. affect him.
Confetti laughed,” You all are practically kittypets.” She purred slamming her face down once more in amusement at Ashen’s behavior. She didn’t hate her rather was amazed at his stubobornness.

@Gusty @Swiftheart
Goatpaw was in shock at the battle. He staggered over to a fellow clan cat,” Whoa...Pst...Let’s kill Halite, if we do the battle will stop. They’ll stop in shock as they don’t have a deputy or whatever they call it.” He meowed his eyes glistening in pride,” Besides we’ll be young warriors if we are clan heroes!”

Not really waiting for a response he nudged his clanmate and ran over to Halite,” Yo! Halite! Face us! Two defeats one!” He growled smirking, then bust into laughter at his joke, but managed to stop his laugh quickly not wanting to be attacked off notice,” GRR! FEAR ME!” He hissed (He’s so weird to weird to deserve life imo)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread