Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:18 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by constellation
Today 01:17 PM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Ian
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:11 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Ragwort
Today 01:07 PM
hOI!
by YewWood
Last post by Rowan
Today 12:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 6th, 2018, 04:30 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Loner Forever View Post

Boulderdust shook his head, "No. There's no use and getting Caliapaw. I believe it is time." meowed the elder in a raspy voice, hoping that Redpaw would understand what he was saying. Caliapaw couldn't help him. He would die pretty soon and he was only frightened for Redpaw rather then himself.
Redpaw shook his head,” No. It’s not.” He whispered,” You’ll recover and I can request to Passionstar that you become my mentor. You HAVE trained me more that Leafblade ever has.” He added his eyes filling with water as he knew realistically that Boulderdust was dying yet he still couldn’t hope Boulderdust would tell him it was a prank and that he’d love to mentor Redpaw.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 6th, 2018, 04:48 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Zerosight rolled from his nest with small crackles and pops echoing with every movement, his blind blue hues clouded with sleepiness. He could feel the sun on his back, telling him is was at least noon. The old tom had slept in a lot later than usual. With a grumble, he made his way slowly out of the den, hoping he hadn't missed the good prey from the last hunting patrol.

[ furiously leaps into opportunity, this is open right?? ]

The unforgiving sun beat down onto slugbone’s back causing him to itch with discomfort. The night previous he had spent running from “them”, his demons. Luckily he had been able to catch a few winks of deep after tumbling into riverclan territory by accident and meeting a more than troubled apprentice himself. Admittedly he thought perhaps he scared the apprentice when he insisted they keep running before they ended up catching them, no matter rosepaw looked so scared. A shiver worked its way down the multicoloured tomcats fur as he pushed his way through the hanging trendils and made a humiliating journey to the fresh kill. He didn’t deserve it and he knew it, but that could never stop him from fulfilling the need to eat.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 6th, 2018, 05:47 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

[ furiously leaps into opportunity, this is open right?? ]

The unforgiving sun beat down onto slugbone’s back causing him to itch with discomfort. The night previous he had spent running from “them”, his demons. Luckily he had been able to catch a few winks of deep after tumbling into riverclan territory by accident and meeting a more than troubled apprentice himself. Admittedly he thought perhaps he scared the apprentice when he insisted they keep running before they ended up catching them, no matter rosepaw looked so scared. A shiver worked its way down the multicoloured tomcats fur as he pushed his way through the hanging trendils and made a humiliating journey to the fresh kill. He didn’t deserve it and he knew it, but that could never stop him from fulfilling the need to eat.

(of course!)
Zerosight's grey ears twitched at the sound of another denmate stirring from sleep, surprised to know another elder was sleeping into the noon hours of the day. "You going to get something to eat?" He asked, actually prefering some company today. He was having one of his days where he craved companionship; he usually kept to himself most of the time. "Do you want to share something?" The elder was hungry, but not enough to the point where he wanted to eat an entire piece of prey by himself.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old May 6th, 2018, 05:56 PM
souperman

My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@Tazzy
-+-

Stonewater sat near the fresh kill pile, nosing through to find a small sparrow. He settled down with his paws tucked under his chest, beginning to eat the bird in quick, neat bites.

who, me?
day and night, on my mind,
please don't kill the
v i b e.

♥character site♥
♥dragon cave♥ ♥magistream♥

Old May 6th, 2018, 06:08 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soup View Post
@Tazzy
-+-

Stonewater sat near the fresh kill pile, nosing through to find a small sparrow. He settled down with his paws tucked under his chest, beginning to eat the bird in quick, neat bites.
As soon as her eyes landed on Stonewater, hollywhisper padded across the clearing towards him. “Hey Stonewater!” She purred and sat down next to her, curling her tail over her paws.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old May 6th, 2018, 06:12 PM
souperman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
As soon as her eyes landed on Stonewater, hollywhisper padded across the clearing towards him. “Hey Stonewater!” She purred and sat down next to her, curling her tail over her paws.
"Hello, Hollywhisper." He purred back, stretching up and licking her shoulder in a friendly manner before nudging the sparrow towards the she-cat. "Would you like a bite? There's enough to share." He mewed softly, tilting his head as he gazed up at her.

who, me?
please don't kill the
v i b e.

♥character site♥

Old May 6th, 2018, 06:16 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
"Hello, Hollywhisper." He purred back, stretching up and licking her shoulder in a friendly manner before nudging the sparrow towards the she-cat. "Would you like a bite? There's enough to share." He mewed softly, tilting his head as he gazed up at her.
Her eyes flicked towards the sparrow. “Sure.” She replied as she settled down next to him. She then took a bite before pushing it back towards him. “Thank you for allowing me to share with you.” She flicked her tail across his ear playfully.
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old May 6th, 2018, 06:19 PM
souperman

Quote:
Her eyes flicked towards the sparrow. “Sure.” She replied as she settled down next to him. She then took a bite before pushing it back towards him. “Thank you for allowing me to share with you.” She flicked her tail across his ear playfully.
He chuckled softly, flicking his tail back over her ear. "I don't mind." He said quietly, stretching greatly before finishing off the bird. "Are you up for hunting?" He asked, perking his ears. "My legs are due a stretch."

who, me?
please don't kill the
v i b e.

♥character site♥

Old May 6th, 2018, 06:24 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
He chuckled softly, flicking his tail back over her ear. "I don't mind." He said quietly, stretching greatly before finishing off the bird. "Are you up for hunting?" He asked, perking his ears. "My legs are due a stretch."
Hollywhisper leaped to her paws. “Sure! I’d love to go hunting.” She replied as she swiped her tongue around her muzzle. She then started towards the entrance.

Old May 6th, 2018, 06:27 PM
souperman

Quote:
Hollywhisper leaped to her paws. “Sure! I’d love to go hunting.” She replied as she swiped her tongue around her muzzle. She then started towards the entrance.
He followed close behind, his green eyes flashing as the sun hit them once they were out of camp.

who, me?
please don't kill the
v i b e.

♥character site♥

Closed Thread