Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by vellichor
Today 10:39 PM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by ollie
Today 10:03 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 10:01 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:41 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 09:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 3rd, 2018, 04:37 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
@Deranged Llama

Scathemouth lounged on the side of the clearing, sprawled out among the shadows, his strange amber eyes half lidded. he silently scanned the clearing.
Nighthowl padded into the camp, a vole calmpted between powerful jaws. The scrawny tom headed straight for the fresh kill pile, not even bothering to look around. After setting his prey down, Nighthowl bowed his head and padded to the side of the clearing. It was on nice days like these that he found himself missing Willowpetal more than usual. As he sat down at the edge of the ShadowClan camp, he was half aware of another cat not far away. However, he didn't turn to look and see who it was. If the young wanted to approach him, than fine. He'd deal with it when it happened. He wasn't going out of his way to chat, not now, anyways.
Old August 3rd, 2018, 05:11 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Warriorsfan101~ View Post
Oh really your hoppytoday?” She asked. She was in a good mood today and didn’t feel she had limits right now a least. “Also thank you. Just don’t do that agian or I’ll kill you.” She said taking a small bite of her vole. Fernwish wondered aloud “Why does Hickoryrose like flirting so much?
Her tail started to swish behind her letting her know if he flirted the response she would kill him with words.
“Yes, I’m rather hoppy.” He purred, pointing with his tail matter of factly to his meal, the frog. Frogs like to hop, but maybe Fernwish hadn’t gotten his pun.
At her next remark, he chuckled. “Oh you wouldn’t lay a claw on me!” He said confidently, his green eyes glancing mockingly at Fernwish. If she did try to kill him, she would surely be beaten and thrown out of Shadowclan. But she wouldn’t do that!
Right?
“Why does Hickoryrose flirt so much?” He said, copying her words. “I don’t flirt that much, only to the most beautiful mollies in the clans.” He said proudly, winking once more at her.
Hickoryrose liked to think that he was a pro at winking.
A small c ock of the head, longing gaze, smirk painted on his face, a bit saddened quirk of the eyebrows, and then a delicate blink of his left eye that looked so natural it was like the sun rising.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by Fawn; November 26th, 2020 at 06:15 AM.
Old August 3rd, 2018, 05:37 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Nighthowl padded into the camp, a vole calmpted between powerful jaws. The scrawny tom headed straight for the fresh kill pile, not even bothering to look around. After setting his prey down, Nighthowl bowed his head and padded to the side of the clearing. It was on nice days like these that he found himself missing Willowpetal more than usual. As he sat down at the edge of the ShadowClan camp, he was half aware of another cat not far away. However, he didn't turn to look and see who it was. If the young wanted to approach him, than fine. He'd deal with it when it happened. He wasn't going out of his way to chat, not now, anyways.

Scathemouth smirked but stayed silent for a moment. He flipped on his back, eyes half closed. "Lookee what we have here." He didn't look at Nighthowl, but he felt the tom would know who he was talking too. "Welcome to litter outcasts anonymous." He joked with a snort. His black fur blended him in with the shadows, except for his white paw and his strange eyes.
Old August 3rd, 2018, 06:17 PM

My Mood: Busy
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

@Suspiciousmindz

"...There are even some tribal legends that say a group of flying fish live in the mountains," he added with an amused grin. Loners tended to pass on strange legends like this when they joined the clans. While some cats shied away from outsider tales as if they were from the Dark forest itself, others maintained a gentle likeness for the outside world.
Either way, they made interesting kit-tales for a lazy day, and Gorserain was intrigued by Pearldance's willingness to listen. More than the fact that her condition kept her silent, for the most part, this wasn't common for the (usually) temperamental ShadowClan cats.
"Imagine that. Next thing you know, snakes'll be born with wings, and hawks will start hunting underwater." He laughed softly: "Alas, the clans would be able to spread their own legends for once."
Seeing that Pearldance was done with the meal, and, pleased that she managed to finish it all without much trouble, he decided that their time together had been well-worth the afternoon. Although, Gorserain reckoned he might've chatted her ears off by now. "So, how many moons do you think you have left?" he asked as a change of pace, not thinking twice about continuing the conversation on her end.
Old August 3rd, 2018, 07:31 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

“Yes, I’m rather hoppy.” He purred, pointing with his tail matter of factly to his meal, the frog. Frogs like to hop, but maybe Fernwish hadn’t gotten his pun.
At her next remark, he chuckled. “Oh you wouldn’t lay a claw on me!” He said confidently, his green eyes glancing mockingly at Fernwish. If she did try to kill him, she would surely be beaten and thrown out of Shadowclan. But she wouldn’t do that!
Right?
“Why does Hickoryrose flirt so much?” He said, copying her words. “I don’t flirt that much, only to the most beautiful mollies in the clans.” He said proudly, winking once more at her.
Hickoryrose liked to think that he was a pro at winking.
A small c ock of the head, longing gaze, smirk painted on his face, a bit saddened quirk of the eyebrows, and then a delicate blink of his left eye that looked so natural it was like the sun rising.
Don’t test my limits Hickoryrose Schyler (lol his new name)” She started to hiss. She hated when he flirted. Her tail started to swish back and forth even more now, even though she was happy with the compliment she coundn’t let her gaurd down. “You think you like me now but things get ugly when you call me beautiful.” She said with a stern voice but her eues were full with amusement. She never really liked the tom but enjoyed company. “ Why are you annoying?” She meowed to him.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo

Last edited by Fawn; November 26th, 2020 at 06:15 AM.
Old August 3rd, 2018, 11:17 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
The comment about her smell didn't even register to Rosepaw as an insult and instead the fluffy feline just laughed, unable to hold it back anymore. Her shoulders shook with the waves of it and she grinned, a malicious look gleaming in her eyes. "Oh, young Shiverkit. You must've had you nose in your parents' fur for too long." This kit was witty, she'd have to give him that at least, but the multi-colored apprentice was far from over messing with him. It was just too easy. And Flashpaw was still nowhere to be found. It seemed her sister had forgotten all about their plans to prank Daydream, which left a rather bored and disgruntled Rosepaw up to her own thoughts. Which, clearly, were focused on making this kit's day worse.

"You're a feisty little squirt, aren't you?" Rosepaw cooed, her eyes becoming round with laughter and humor as she continued to stare Shiverkit down, though her expression was much more relaxed. It wasn't like anything he said really got to her, because she'd heard it all; heartless, piece of crowfood, rogue, mouse-dung... But dirt was definitely a new one. "Hmm, Dirtpaw... I'll talk to Goldenstar about that maybe. It's got a unique ring to it," she purred, deciding to give life to the insult rather than let it hurt her. Her tail flopped from one side to the next as she sat down, moving her head to the other side. A couple moments of silence drew out between them, during which Rosepaw hovered one of her paws close to Shiverkit's face, swinging it back and forth quietly. "You must visit my sister in the medicine den a lot. Fall down a lot of holes, run into things... It's no wonder Goldenstar is planning on leaving you in the Syndicate's old territory - oh, wait, darn it, you weren't suppose to know that!" Her voice had the perfect masking of shocked and dismay, a mock frown taking place across her expression. "It was suppose to be a "surprise" after your apprentice ceremony. That's where I heard your mentor was going to take you."

Shiverkit couldn’t stop his fur from prickling as she laughed at him. The small white tom had just insulted her to her face, and she was laughing? Shiverkit didn’t understand. And he hated being laughed at. It was one thing that really got underneath his skin. And she’d done it one too many times to him. Flicking his now bushy tail with anger, Shiverkit focused his blind gaze on her once again, truly going with his other senses to pinpoint her exact spot. “I’m not that young. I may look small, but you’re dealing with something big here.” He growled, a higher pitched sound than he had intended coming out of his maw. He didn’t flinch though, hoping she hadn’t noticed. His voice was normally higher pitched, so he figured she’d hadnt noticed the crack.

As she called him a “feisty little squirt”, Shiverkit cocked his head, pondering her words and tone of voice she had used. It’s like she’s talking to a kit. Shiverkit flicked his tail, blinking a few times. But I am a kit... okay, then a very young kit. He had detected the cooing of her voice, something older warriors always used around him and his siblings. Things like “aww aren’t they the cutest little things?” Or “how can they grow and still be so adorable!?” Words Shiverkit didn’t enjoy at all. I am not adorable. He almost missed her next comment, about his “nickname” for her. He decided to not retort back, as what she said next intrigued him. Sister of Flashpaw? Hmm... that could come in handy... While he hated to admit it, it was true that Shiverkit went to see Daydream and Flashpaw a lot. Him and all his siblings did. Especially in their younger moons, when they were still very small and frail, having been born weeks earlier than they were supposed to. Now the visits were less frequent, and Shiverkit wanted to wipe them away all together. He was sick of being treated like he was a delicate flower about to die. He was strong. A boulder. As he felt her claw come close to his face, Shiverkit bared his teeth, not flinching away. But his ears flicked as she finished what she was saying. Leaving me in the syndicate’s old territory? Shiverkit turned his gaze away from Rosepaw, not that it mattered anyways. “Likely story. For such a rude cat, I’m surprised you’re not better at lying.” He meowed, smiling a little. Of course the young tomcat knew she was only messing with him, but he’d bite back. Hard. It might just take him a couple moons to come up with good enough revenge. For now, he just had to stay on top of his game.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old August 3rd, 2018, 11:25 PM
Ghostie

My Mood: Kingly

Dreamheart wakes up and walks to the clearing. She yawned and stretched her back.
Old August 3rd, 2018, 11:28 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaywardAngel View Post
Dreamheart wakes up and walks to the clearing. She yawned and stretched her back.
[I love how you didnt mention me and that you rp like a drama set] Blackstorm saw her and came to her "Heya Dreamheart whats up"

see you around wco <3
Old August 3rd, 2018, 11:32 PM
Ghostie

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
[I love how you didnt mention me and that you rp like a drama set] Blackstorm saw her and came to her "Heya Dreamheart whats up"
Sorry i dont know how to mention and i am actually in drama so thats just how i do things
"Hiya Blackstorm!!" She said as she turned around. Her eyes had a shine to them and a smile danced upon her lips. "Want to go hunting with me?"
Old August 3rd, 2018, 11:39 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaywardAngel View Post

Sorry i dont know how to mention and i am actually in drama so thats just how i do things
"Hiya Blackstorm!!" She said as she turned around. Her eyes had a shine to them and a smile danced upon her lips. "Want to go hunting with me?"
[to mention just do this @WaywardAngel] "No im good but thanks" He said

see you around wco <3
Closed Thread