Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

Magpiepaw
She\Apprentice\SC
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]
· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Magpiepaw watched with large brown eyes as Dawnstar slinked out of her den to assist the situation. She also watched as she weathered that apprentice down to a pebble, the soft crack of bones making her paw pads tingle. And NO, Magpiepaw was NOT CRAZY. She just thought it was exactly what they deserved and so what if she desperately wanted the chance to do that to another cat?

She scooted away from her incredibly awesome leader and also kept her maw firmly clasped shut. If she knew Dawnstar, she knew she was practically ticked off as of late. While Magpiepaw didn't quite know why, she wasn't about to be the reason Dawnstar starts fuming with anger.

Oooo, she'd definitely be telling Gracklepaw about this though! Hahaha! She couldn't wait to see his face.

A brown gaze flicked over to meet Dawnstar's eyes. She gave her leader a brisk nod, her gesture very big and animated. She then walked over to the apprentice den to see if anycats bedding needed to be changed. That is.... If she can find some moss.

Magpiepaw opened her mouth to ask as she turned back to her leader, but decided against it. She was the great Magpiepaw, was she not? A quick look would probably decide weather or not they need to be cleaned.

Tags: @Undertaker
@rubberRatroom
@Desert Rain Frog
@Mizu

Badger’stripe walked over to the apprentice and asked Weren't you the cat who got Dawnstar? If so that was smart of you, I probably would’ve gotten into the fight. Badger wanted to let this apprentice know that she was basically a hero in her eyes

My Bios
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=82580

Badger’s Family Tree
https://www.familyecho.com/
Chill’s Family Tree
Old May 7th, 2024, 06:57 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Bee View Post
Badger’stripe walked over to the apprentice and asked Weren't you the cat who got Dawnstar? If so that was smart of you, I probably would’ve gotten into the fight. Badger wanted to let this apprentice know that she was basically a hero in her eyes
Magpiepaw
She\Apprentice\SC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Magpiepaw turned her head around to face the warrior behind her. She, of course, had to look up to properly face the she-cat. She smiled widely, a feeling of pride swelling in her chest. Validation! Yes! Finally!

"Kinda?" Honestly, Magpiepaw saw it as the first thing to do. She didn't have any battle training yet, if she tried to hurt anycat it probably would've ended in severe failure and Magpiepaw wasn't a cat who liked to fail, especially if that meant being doubled over in pain. "I mean, I was on my way to warn 'er, but she seemed to come out her den herself."

(IC I did vm Undertaker :3 but I'm not sure if that counts as speaking to dawn . If it does, just pretend that Magpiepaw said she did tell her lol)

It felt awful having to have that validation ripped from her in just a few short mews. A part of Magpiepaw wished she lied and said that she successfully warned Dawnstar, but what kind of warrior would that make her? Magpiepaw's legacy would not be built up on lies, she REFUSED.

She could see the sheen of reliability in Badgerstripe's eyes as the warrior looked down at the apprentice. Magpiepaw wished she could bottle up the warmth and keep it all to herself so she could use it when needed. So what if it was greedy? Magpiepaw didn't like to feel crummy ALL the time.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old May 7th, 2024, 09:50 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Rainpaw]
ShadowClan Apprentice
No Purrks

Oh stars!

It was true! Rainpaw's hunch was correct. Her mentor didn't know the territory either! Lynxshade seemed capable though. She really hoped the Enforcer would agree to help. Her blue eyes were almost pleading as she stared at the Enforcer eagerly. More than anything, she just wanted her training to get started.

@Wingnettle
Lynxshade
Shadowclan Enforcer
33 moons | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T3) | Bilingual (T3)
Lynxshade was definitely taken aback by the warrior's lack of knowledge about her own territory. Amberfern, was her name? She would take that in mind. With a frown, she walked closer and addressed her with a whisper right at her ear. "I'm not sure how Dawnstar could have allowed you to stay in Shadowclan with such a shameful lack of knowledge, but I wouldn't make it known if I were you." The Enforcer knew her cold voice might have sounded as a threat, yet the truth was, it was merely a warning for the she-cat's safety.

The apprentice seemed eager. Good thing, she thought. She looked smarter than her mentor, so she had no doubts she would quickly catch up and learn quickly.
"I'll give you a quick tour of our territory, but I expect that both of you learn as much as you can in the least time possible." She glanced again at Amberfern with a warning gaze. Having a mentor who didn't know how to orientate herself in her own territory was a serious matter.

With a flick of her tail, she signaled the couple to follow them and headed out of camp in a quick stride.

(I'll post directly in the next thread. You needn't reply here, but in that thread.)

Last edited by Wingnettle; May 7th, 2024 at 09:51 AM.
Old May 7th, 2024, 12:09 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Rottenheart

Rottenheart paws at a rock, thoughtful

[Activity post - open]

Warning: I might randomly dissapear from the forums and stop replying, posting or whatever, it's because I'm either grounded or taking A L O N E T I M E for an overly long time

Hey! Don't leave yet! I've got a Hogwarts RP just for ya. Still no RP thread but once we get members in the Sign ups, I'll make a RP thread. Link: Click or else Avada Kedavra
Old May 7th, 2024, 01:25 PM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Russetpaw-They/Them

-----------

Russetpaw, bored, sat in the clearing. Thing is, they wanted to train, but a lot had happened in the past hour. Maybe Lionflop would be good to train them now? They looked around with their eyes for their mentor.

-----------

@Desert Rain Frog

Old May 7th, 2024, 02:18 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDIOTICBEAN101 View Post

Russetpaw-They/Them

-----------

Russetpaw, bored, sat in the clearing. Thing is, they wanted to train, but a lot had happened in the past hour. Maybe Lionflop would be good to train them now? They looked around with their eyes for their mentor.

-----------

@Desert Rain Frog

LionFlop Purred, Padding Up To Russet Paw. I'll Let Cha Know Now, I'm A Bit Different Than Other Mentors. He Turned And Walked Off. Time To Train, Follow Me.
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old May 7th, 2024, 02:29 PM
Southern Girl

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post
Magpiepaw
She\Apprentice\SC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Magpiepaw turned her head around to face the warrior behind her. She, of course, had to look up to properly face the she-cat. She smiled widely, a feeling of pride swelling in her chest. Validation! Yes! Finally!

"Kinda?" Honestly, Magpiepaw saw it as the first thing to do. She didn't have any battle training yet, if she tried to hurt anycat it probably would've ended in severe failure and Magpiepaw wasn't a cat who liked to fail, especially if that meant being doubled over in pain. "I mean, I was on my way to warn 'er, but she seemed to come out her den herself."

(IC I did vm Undertaker :3 but I'm not sure if that counts as speaking to dawn . If it does, just pretend that Magpiepaw said she did tell her lol)

It felt awful having to have that validation ripped from her in just a few short mews. A part of Magpiepaw wished she lied and said that she successfully warned Dawnstar, but what kind of warrior would that make her? Magpiepaw's legacy would not be built up on lies, she REFUSED.

She could see the sheen of reliability in Badgerstripe's eyes as the warrior looked down at the apprentice. Magpiepaw wished she could bottle up the warmth and keep it all to herself so she could use it when needed. So what if it was greedy? Magpiepaw didn't like to feel crummy ALL the time.

Badgerstripe regarded the apprentice and then said Well, you’re honest and you are not going to take the credit where credit isn’t do and that’s respectable and hon that isn’t the truth a lot these days

Badger was starting to like this cat, and with all her consideration and regard of the posture she seemed like a proud and honest little apprentice. Oh! Her name I need to ask her name!
What’s your name? that should suffice for a greeting but maybe she should ask to share some fresh-kill And would you like to share some food? Badger asked

My Bios
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=82580

Badger’s Family Tree
Chill’s Family Tree
Old May 7th, 2024, 02:38 PM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post
LionFlop Purred, Padding Up To Russet Paw. I'll Let Cha Know Now, I'm A Bit Different Than Other Mentors. He Turned And Walked Off. Time To Train, Follow Me.

Russetpaw-They/Them

---------------

Russetpaw grinned as their mismatched eyes gleamed "Great!" They said excitedly as they trotted after Lionflop. What would they do? Hunting? Battling? They hoped for battling! It seemed super exciting!

--------------

Old May 7th, 2024, 03:07 PM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Squirrelwhisker
AFAB - She / Her
ShadowClan Warrior
No Current Purrks
Twenty-Two Moons
A thick-furred, mottled blue-gray mackerel tabby she-cat with copper eyes.

SQUIRRELWHISKER HAS PERMISSION FROM LOSTSPARK TO TRAIN MINKPAW WITHIN THE CAMP.

Squirrelwhisker gave herself a quick grooming before getting to her paws and making her way over to ShadowClan's newest apprentice, Minkpaw. Minkpaw was a former RiverClanner who had came to ShadowClan because she didn't like the way RiverClan's leadership kept changing, Squirrelwhisker assumed.

''Minkpaw!'' Squirrelwhisker called out as she neared the apprentice, her copper eyes blinking warmly at the young she-cat. ''Are you ready for me to teach you about ShadowClan hunting and ShadowClan combat?''

minkpaw | @alec

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty

Last edited by paris; May 7th, 2024 at 03:09 PM.
Old May 7th, 2024, 05:15 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Whiterose sniffed a flower

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...