Today 07:19 PM
Ambushing a Hawk [p]
Last post by Estelle
Today 07:05 PM

Old June 13th, 2020, 07:06 PM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Rogueland Woods

Amberglow walked through the woods, tasting the air for any prey that might be by. She made absolutely no sound, as the warrior didn’t want to scare away anything.

{ @Maplefur } (I went ahead and started it here so we could skip the whole leaving camp part and get it done quicker)

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧
Old June 13th, 2020, 09:56 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Fishfin tried to slip under Leopardpaw, but the apprentice landed on his hindquarters, trapping them. @Lynxpaw (Do you think that's powerplaying? I don't want to get in trouble)
Leopardpaw landed on Fishfin's hindquarters and tried to move up closer to the tom's head, planning to land a blow at his mentor's head.

( Don't think so. I wrote "aiming" so it means he might miss. It was up to you if Leopardpaw landed or not)
Old June 13th, 2020, 11:46 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Fernglow's muzzle was immediately split with a smile. He was right! He flicked his tail, looking down at Sunnywillow with eyes bright.

"You know I'd never turn you down for another litter."

And he was right. He just adored kits. His own, orphans, clan kits, he could never get enough of them. If he was a molly, he would have never made it a moon before becoming a forever queen. He loved warriorhood, of course, but the battles wore on him over time.

he smiled again, flicking an ear. Another litter.
@Beau

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old June 14th, 2020, 12:34 AM
bruh head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenleap View Post

She nodded. She stalked around behind the bracken and pounced! She missed, and chased it toward Trushfeather's claws.
Thrushfeather's tail swished as he heard the loud footsteps crashing through the plants. He heard the rabbit before he saw it, but when he saw the familiar tan and gray flash, he pounced on it with his claws outstretched.
One of his paws missed, but he was narrowly able to snap his jowls around the hare's back of neck and crunch down. He could feel the familiar feeling of the bone snap before he dropped the dead prey. His eyes were wide with surprise as he stared at the rabbit before he calmed himself.
Was he.. lucky for once? Thrushfeather always thought he had the worst luck, and that had been proved time and time again it seemed. But, he hadn't lost the prey and embarrassed himself in front of Pebblefur. "We should move on or go back to camp. This rabbit's crashing would've scared off all the prey." He explained, trying to sound curt and casual. He didn't know why, but he wanted to impress Pebblefur if he could. This might be his only chance to impress any cat, so he wanted to take it.
Old June 14th, 2020, 04:22 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
Eveningpaw nodded proudly from the praise that Softbriar had given her. She hoped today would bring many more. The she-cat followed her mentor through the forest as they hunted for her first real piece of prey. She would catch it, she was sure. As Softbriar led her to the edge of the clearing Eveningpaw began listening for the sound of scurrying in the forest, although to be honest, she was still having a hard time figuring out the difference between a mouse or a leaf floating on the forest floor. But, what she could sense was the smell. It wafted from under the root of an ash tree, like an arrow pointing her in the right direction. Live meat was unlike anything she'd ever smelt before. And she was gonna catch it. Slowly she began moving in the hunter crouch to where she sensed the mouse. She didn't see it yet, but she could tell it was there. Suddenly the wind shifted and she couldn't find it anymore. In a desperate attempt to atone for her mistake she charged towards the root, making a raucous noise. The mouse alerted to her presence skittered away. Eveningpaw hit her paw against the ground in frustration. The pouting feline was getting impatient with herself. Why couldn't she do it?!
Softbriar stayed crouched in the undergrowth as Eveningpaw went ahead. They could scent the mouse she was going for and felt they were doing well in her approach. Their trained hearing heard the scuffles of its tiny paws and suddenly the wind changed direction. They were interested in how their apprentice would react to this, not too surprised at her scurrying and scaring off the prey. "That's alright, Eveningpaw, don't get too worked up over this." They raised themselves up, padding towards the apprentice. "Lesson learnt, right? You'll have plenty more opportunities after this one." Their tail rested on the apprentice's shoulders, hoping to relax the she-cat. "What would you do differently next time if the same things happen?" They felt a good way of teaching wasn't to just show and tell, but sometimes let the pupil come up with their own conclusion if they could.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old June 14th, 2020, 06:50 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Fishfin ducked his head, escaping Leopardpaw's blow. With a surge, he tried to stand up, hoping to escape Leopardpaw's grip on his hindquarters. @Lynxpaw
Old June 14th, 2020, 08:38 AM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @Mayflower ]

Sunnywillow broke into a somewhat tentative smile too. She knew she should be beaming but she honestly just didn’t want kits. It was hard sometimes to act the part when she was so against it. Kits were just nuisances!

Yet, the glow from Fernglow made her feel... something? She shouldn’t have felt anything- except disgust and irritation! But that wasn’t what this was. Sunnywillow wanted to shake this feeling out of her- to leap into the river and wash it away. The disgust came now but directed at herself and this new feeling. Was she happy to see his happiness? Disgusting.

This couldn’t happen. Nope. She was heartless- he was a disguise. She couldn’t be starting to like him! He was her least favorite type of cat. But no- she wasn’t starting to fall for him or care for him. He merely amused her at times and she didn’t want to lose a plaything. Right?

While the turmoil of her mind raged like a hurricane, Sunnywillow merely smiled at Fernglow and kept on walking. The mask was perfect as ever- maybe too perfect, she feared.
Old June 14th, 2020, 08:57 AM
Paige~

Fernglow was merely lost in thought, daydreaming about his soon-expanding family. Speaking of which...

"When do you think you'd want them?"

His preference was quite obviously a soon as possible, but it was Sunnywillow's decision ultimately. He didn't want to pressure her in any way. She was the one carrying the kits, and Fernglow couldn't help but feel guilty for wanting so many. He glanced down at his mate tenderly, giving her a warm smile.
@Beau

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old June 14th, 2020, 09:06 AM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @Mayflower ]

Oh no- when did she want them? Ideally never. According to her fake personality- ASAP. She’have to meet somewhere in the middle. She couldn’t do this right now. The only choice was to be vague.

“Hmm, sometime soon. Maybe not right now- I don’t want Soaringpaw to feel like we are trying to replace her.”

Ah, perfect. That was something that fake Sunnywillow would worry about. It bought her some time to figure things out but it didn’t mean she would have to reveal her competence at being a warrior.
Old June 14th, 2020, 09:17 AM
Paige~

Fernglow nodded calmly, swishing his tail in the air. Sometime soon he could deal with. He'd be sad to wait, but Sunnywillow's reasoning seemed logical.

"I agree. Perhaps soon she'll be excited rather than jealous."

Not that darling Soaringpaw seemed like the jealous type. Sunnywillow had raised her to be a model kit, and another litter didn't seem like the type to set his daugher off. Nonetheless, they were better off safe than sorry. Soaringpaw was such a dear, she'd be sure to be happy she'd be getting siblings in a while.

He turned his eyes to the territory, sweeping them around before landing back on Sunnywillow. He just couldn't seem to take his eyes off of her, especially now that she had said she wanted more kits. All he could do was smile and think about his family growing.
@Beau

-Louis L’Amour
-EST-