Yesterday 11:15 PM

Old April 9th, 2019, 01:12 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arié View Post

Night let his ears flatten against his spine, "You look for peace? At the border? Are you mousebrained or just plain stupid?" He shook his head this she-cat was impossible. He sat down, and began cleaning his ears, filled with fluff because of his tribe genetics but also because they were just coming out of leafbare. He twitched his ears, the white stray hairs a proof to why he got his name. "I know you can decide where you wanna go, but if you go to the border looking for peace something has got to be wrong with you." Maybe she was looking for something a thought in his head couldn't resist asking. "What are you looking for since you obviously isn't here for peace."
White'Brook turned her head looking at the Tom before sitting down at the borderline staring at him for a second before sighing."Let's just say this is the only place I can come to without being disturbed by certain cats I don't wish to talk to right now...plus it's usually peaceful when I come here so I come and enjoy it, like you saw before I was just sitting there...it helps me forget about all my problems...Well now that I have answered your question here's mine, Why are you here for 'peacefulness' if me coming here was stupid? Also why is your name different then normal?". She asked in curiosity, her green eyes burning with interest.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old April 11th, 2019, 03:12 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
White'Brook turned her head looking at the Tom before sitting down at the borderline staring at him for a second before sighing."Let's just say this is the only place I can come to without being disturbed by certain cats I don't wish to talk to right now...plus it's usually peaceful when I come here so I come and enjoy it, like you saw before I was just sitting there...it helps me forget about all my problems...Well now that I have answered your question here's mine, Why are you here for 'peacefulness' if me coming here was stupid? Also why is your name different then normal?". She asked in curiosity, her green eyes burning with interest.
Not paying full attention to the she-cat's words he was stunned for a second when she asked about his name. Star that Shines at Night perked his eyes and the black and white tom looked at the molly again. "My name huh. Yeah, 'Star that Shines at Night,' is different from most I've come to realize." The tom had never thought of it being such a difference when he was a kid, just that he had a longer name and therefore more to prove. That he was a star that shined at night. Yet Night was always the quiet one, the strange one. The one that would crawl away on a star filled night and just sit and stare at the sky in wonder. "It is because my mother was of the tribe. She joined the clans because of the suffering that had happened and fell in love and here I am. She decided to respect tribe decisions and my name was given. I don't know why but she managed to predict it correct. She was wonderful."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old April 11th, 2019, 04:05 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arié View Post

Not paying full attention to the she-cat's words he was stunned for a second when she asked about his name. Star that Shines at Night perked his eyes and the black and white tom looked at the molly again. "My name huh. Yeah, 'Star that Shines at Night,' is different from most I've come to realize." The tom had never thought of it being such a difference when he was a kid, just that he had a longer name and therefore more to prove. That he was a star that shined at night. Yet Night was always the quiet one, the strange one. The one that would crawl away on a star filled night and just sit and stare at the sky in wonder. "It is because my mother was of the tribe. She joined the clans because of the suffering that had happened and fell in love and here I am. She decided to respect tribe decisions and my name was given. I don't know why but she managed to predict it correct. She was wonderful."
The white and brown speckled Molly blinked as she heard Night emphasise 'was', she then averted her gaze to her paws realising what he meant before looking back up at the Tom flashing a small smile."My mother was also very kind...". Surprisingly she was starting to get along with this Tom, she then looked at the sky softly as she thought of her mother up in Starclan, sighing she spoke again."...You know... I think your name is quite nice, Different but in a good way...". Trying to lighten the conversation a bit she complimented his name before she looked at the tom, although she felt somewhat nervous she spoke softly with a little bit of an embarrassed expression."About earlier...Im sorry, let's just say i'm not exactly having the best day...But I'll watch my temper next time...". She smiled a little as she gave her apology.
@Arié

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 12th, 2019 at 07:49 AM.
Old April 14th, 2019, 01:18 PM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
The white and brown speckled Molly blinked as she heard Night emphasise 'was', she then averted her gaze to her paws realising what he meant before looking back up at the Tom flashing a small smile."My mother was also very kind...". Surprisingly she was starting to get along with this Tom, she then looked at the sky softly as she thought of her mother up in Starclan, sighing she spoke again."...You know... I think your name is quite nice, Different but in a good way...". Trying to lighten the conversation a bit she complimented his name before she looked at the tom, although she felt somewhat nervous she spoke softly with a little bit of an embarrassed expression."About earlier...Im sorry, let's just say i'm not exactly having the best day...But I'll watch my temper next time...". She smiled a little as she gave her apology.
@Arié
Night sighed, "It's okay. I know how it is to loose your temper." The black tom rose and slowly padded up so he sat next to the border his tail high in the air now that they had made peace with their difference. He didn't know why but he felt like he needed to say something, to make peace with this young warrior. There hadn't been bad blood between their clans. "Yeah.. I was a bit distracted too." He pointed up with his head to the sky, "I tend to stray out to this side of the border because there is less trees and that makes for a better chance at watching the sky. And that's what I do... I just sit and watch the sky."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old April 14th, 2019, 04:57 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtecttheDoecplyse View Post

Night sighed, "It's okay. I know how it is to loose your temper." The black tom rose and slowly padded up so he sat next to the border his tail high in the air now that they had made peace with their difference. He didn't know why but he felt like he needed to say something, to make peace with this young warrior. There hadn't been bad blood between their clans. "Yeah.. I was a bit distracted too." He pointed up with his head to the sky, "I tend to stray out to this side of the border because there is less trees and that makes for a better chance at watching the sky. And that's what I do... I just sit and watch the sky."

White'Brook blinked at the Tom before she laughed a little."Well, it seems we come to the border for similar reasons~".Her facial features looked happier then earlier that evening, she then spoke softly."The stars are much more enjoyable to watch from here...". Saying this she looked up at the sky, admiring the stars before she looked at Night."...So do you come to the border every night?".Her facial features showed clear interest and curiosity as she padded a bit closer to the border before sitting down.

RP Tracker
Old April 14th, 2019, 09:08 PM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
White'Brook blinked at the Tom before she laughed a little."Well, it seems we come to the border for similar reasons~".Her facial features looked happier then earlier that evening, she then spoke softly."The stars are much more enjoyable to watch from here...". Saying this she looked up at the sky, admiring the stars before she looked at Night."...So do you come to the border every night?".Her facial features showed clear interest and curiosity as she padded a bit closer to the border before sitting down.

"Does Night come to the border every night? Is that seriously what you just asked me?" the black tom shook his head, a laugh coming out of his muzzle. "That's not right." His voice was laced with amusement at the question and Star that Shines at Night stretched his shoulders, feeling the light muscles ripple. "Yes, though, I do come out here every night to watch the stars but it isn't always the Windclan border. Staying out here brings me closer to my mother than staying inside the camp does and it just peaceful here at night. I also make sure to get back in time to join if any patrols need me. I am always here, and always there. I feel like I have no attachments but then I look at the forest and... I feel trapped. My mother kept telling me tales of the mountains and I long for them although the forest offers better protection against birds it also offers them shelters."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old April 14th, 2019, 10:45 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

"Do I come to the border every night? Is that seriously what you just asked me?" the black tom shook his head, a laugh coming out of his muzzle. "That's not right." His voice was laced with amusement at the question and Star that Shines at Night stretched his shoulders, feeling the light muscles ripple. "Yes, though, I do come out here every night to watch the stars but it isn't always the Windclan border. Staying out here brings me closer to my mother than staying inside the camp does and it just peaceful here at night. I also make sure to get back in time to join if any patrols need me. I am always here, and always there. I feel like I have no attachments but then I look at the forest and... I feel trapped. My mother kept telling me tales of the mountains and I long for them although the forest offers better protection against birds it also offers them shelters."
(Wait was "Does night come to the border every night" a joke or spelling mistake? xD I dont think i said night at the start of whitebrooks question but if i did then oops)

White'Brook was mildly confused at his laugh, She then felt embarrassed for asking the question and huffed."W-Well what else am I supposed to say? ".After hearing his next words she felt her face twist into slight concern."...Sometimes...I feel trapped here too...so...i get what you mean...But coming out here sorta helps it since the moor is open and spacious, I would invite you onto this side of the border but...you know...".She said softly as her green eyes peered at his face.

RP Tracker
Old April 15th, 2019, 08:21 AM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
(Wait was "Does night come to the border every night" a joke or spelling mistake? xD I dont think i said night at the start of whitebrooks question but if i did then oops)

White'Brook was mildly confused at his laugh, She then felt embarrassed for asking the question and huffed."W-Well what else am I supposed to say? ".After hearing his next words she felt her face twist into slight concern."...Sometimes...I feel trapped here too...so...i get what you mean...But coming out here sorta helps it since the moor is open and spacious, I would invite you onto this side of the border but...you know...".She said softly as her green eyes peered at his face.
{Feel like we should do a time skip to a day after or even like some time after, you can do it xD}

Night laughed again, "Like you seriously asked me something ridiculous. I had to laugh." The black and white tom twitched his ears at her last words, "I know.. but I won't do good in open spaces, I am way to nervous for that. I love watching the stars but... I am also afraid of the openness. There is too much space, too much open. Nowhere to hide if something should appear and it scares me." He shifted again his body making a dent in the dirt and the usually white fur turning slightly brown. He looked down his yellow eyes gleaming in the moonlight, "I should probably get back, at least to get this mess of a pelt a wash."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old April 15th, 2019, 05:59 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

{Feel like we should do a time skip to a day after or even like some time after, you can do it xD}

Night laughed again, "Like you seriously asked me something ridiculous. I had to laugh." The black and white tom twitched his ears at her last words, "I know.. but I won't do good in open spaces, I am way to nervous for that. I love watching the stars but... I am also afraid of the openness. There is too much space, too much open. Nowhere to hide if something should appear and it scares me." He shifted again his body making a dent in the dirt and the usually white fur turning slightly brown. He looked down his yellow eyes gleaming in the moonlight, "I should probably get back, at least to get this mess of a pelt a wash."
(Sounds good c: )

White'Brook nodded as she turned around to leave, but she felt some strange feeling in her chest, what was it, she looked back at Night who was about to leave, suddenly she blurted out."Hey- uhm could we maybe meet up here tomorrow? T-that is uhm! Yeah okay I'll see you tomorrow!". Not leaving anytime for him to reply,She felt embarrassment overwhelm her as she rushed off towards camp.'Why did I ask that?! What's wrong with me?? We are from different clans! Why would I want to spend more time with a Shadowclan cat?!...Ugh'. Her confused thoughts sent her into a whirlwind of emotions and once again that strange feeling appeared out of no where.'Was it curiosity? Yeah! It has to be that!'. She thought stubbornly.

--{Time skip to the next day lmao}--

White'Brook sat at the border, it was around sun high when she got there, she felt her nerves go crazy to the point her stomach felt sick, she could barely sleep last night due to utter embarrassment, she half hoped he didn't come.'M-maybe he won't come! Y-yeah that sounds good! Hng! Why did my stupid brain randomly ask that!'. Her thoughts went off like alarms in her head as she started fidgeting with her paws, she prayed that Night only shrugged off her question as crazy talk and didn't show, she couldn't handle the embarrassment again.'I should just leave! If I had to see his face again I think I might die of embarrassment!'. She lowered her head staring at her paws trying to hide her embarrassed looking face.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 15th, 2019 at 06:01 PM.
Old April 15th, 2019, 11:46 PM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
(Sounds good c: )

White'Brook nodded as she turned around to leave, but she felt some strange feeling in her chest, what was it, she looked back at Night who was about to leave, suddenly she blurted out."Hey- uhm could we maybe meet up here tomorrow? T-that is uhm! Yeah okay I'll see you tomorrow!". Not leaving anytime for him to reply,She felt embarrassment overwhelm her as she rushed off towards camp.'Why did I ask that?! What's wrong with me?? We are from different clans! Why would I want to spend more time with a Shadowclan cat?!...Ugh'. Her confused thoughts sent her into a whirlwind of emotions and once again that strange feeling appeared out of no where.'Was it curiosity? Yeah! It has to be that!'. She thought stubbornly.

--{Time skip to the next day lmao}--

White'Brook sat at the border, it was around sun high when she got there, she felt her nerves go crazy to the point her stomach felt sick, she could barely sleep last night due to utter embarrassment, she half hoped he didn't come.'M-maybe he won't come! Y-yeah that sounds good! Hng! Why did my stupid brain randomly ask that!'. Her thoughts went off like alarms in her head as she started fidgeting with her paws, she prayed that Night only shrugged off her question as crazy talk and didn't show, she couldn't handle the embarrassment again.'I should just leave! If I had to see his face again I think I might die of embarrassment!'. She lowered her head staring at her paws trying to hide her embarrassed looking face.
Star that Shines at Night had been there the entire time, the black tom crouching in the shrubs surrounding the area his eyes on the border. He had volunteered to be the one watching the Windclan border for this day, sadly giving up his chance at watching the stars tonight but this was worth it. White'Brook was there and was just sitting down and he knew she was waiting for him but the tom couldn't do anything except laugh softly at her faces. She was worried, oh starclan, she was worried that he wouldn't show up. He wanted to keep playing this game a bit longer and made a sound in the shrub and with a voice that wasn't his the tom hissed, "What are you doing here Windclan flith?" He crouched back down hoping she wasn't able to scent his scent - the only thing that would define him here.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours