ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Estelle
Today 09:18 PM

Old April 2nd, 2020, 06:49 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

"Scrub, or you'll have it stuck there." Foxpaw joked a bit.
@Salt sorry I had to run an errand.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old April 2nd, 2020, 06:52 PM
yeehaw

My Mood: Kingly

( @Mentallyunstable u gucci)
"With what?? I don't want to get it on my other paw!" Lampreykit bristled.
Old April 2nd, 2020, 08:00 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

"Rub it on the rocks and the sand." Foxpaw said as she sat down to watch the show.
@Salt

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old April 2nd, 2020, 08:34 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

the clearing was... not horrible, but tawnykit found it almost gross nonetheless. there were so many cats everywhere. holding her small head high, the she-cat made her way to what appeared to be the cleanest area, settling down to lick the dust from her paws daintily. a cat such as herself shouldn't have had to do it, but tawnykit wasn't in control of that. somewhat annoyed by her current situation, the cat glanced up, eyes narrowed slightly as she surveyed her surroundings.

alright. she could deal with this, she supposed, though she didn't entirely like it. tawnykit decided to focus on her own coat instead, her gaze now tilted downwards as she steadily continued to clean her paws. perfect, she thought, once they were to her satisfaction.

now, she could get a good look around.

@Fae

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 2nd, 2020, 09:27 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye View Post
@RedHead

"The key is to use your opponent's momentum against him," Spiralheart replied calmly, circling the calico. "I'll show you again- slowly- then you can try it." She readied herself for another spring.

Flowerpaw nodded, still slightly dazed from her fall, but quickly re-calibrating herself. "Use the momentum. Got it." The she-cat then took a defensive stance, awaiting for Spiralheart to spring. She would be ready this time. Flowerpaw was sure of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-oft View Post
His ears gave a twitch of annoyance as the plopped herself down besides him. Did Koistream invite this rather selfcentered walnut to engage in conversation. He was busy! Being sad, yeah, but still busy! "If I could be besides she right now, don't you think I would? I'd trade you out for Sandwhisker any day of the week!' Koistream gritted his teeth, stopping himself from impulsively snapping at the other. He prided himself on being approachable but boy, did it suck when cats he didn't vibe with suddenly appeared. "If I'm a drama queen then you're a spoiled brat, Flowerpaw." His harsh tone was beginning to drop, she was an apprentice! He didnt need to be so harsh. "Well... uh, I suppose you did a good job catching that mouse you bought in earlier," Koistream muttered rather reluctantly. "At least you're getting trained, I suppose."

@RedHead

"Ooooo Sandwhisker huh? Sounds to me like you're in lo-ove!" The calico sing-songed, ears twitching as she snickered. This baby was whining about being away from Sandwhisker? If Flowerpaw recalled correctly, she was pretty sure that was a Riverclan she-cat. Flowerpaw could remember some names, and she was pretty sure she'd heard that name somewhere before. "Is she prrrrrretty?" She purred, blue-green eyes gleaming with mischief. Though as he called her a spoiled brat, her smile dropped slightly, but then it was back as she brought her head back up, placing a paw on her chest. "Well then, I suppose as long as you're a drama queen, I will be a spoiled brat. Seems like a good deal." She cast him a smug smile, though as he complimented her, her smile dropped, her face instantly turning suspicious. He sounded reluctant to say it, but it also sounded genuine. "You're uh, kidding right?" She asked, her eyes narrowing. "You were just calling me a spoiled brat one moment and now you're complimenting me? What kind of trickery is this?" She questioned, her formerly teasing mood forgotten. Now she was all accusatory.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old April 2nd, 2020, 10:03 PM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired

Harepaw padded through the entrance to the camp, looking around, his copper eyes gleaming. "I'm back!" He yowled, while Honeypaw followed more warily behind.
~~*~~
"Aren't you scared that something will happen?" Honeypaw asked Harepaw in a low voice. Harepaw ignored them.

@BILL.
Old April 2nd, 2020, 10:18 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

Lionstar arched his brow at Cedarbug, partially out of amusement by his plea. "I do not take selfish acts lightly, Cedarbug-- I want you to be aware of this. Our Clan is massive and needs all the helping paws it can get.. keyword: helping!

"If you are genuine about your intent, I will allow you to rejoin. But show it. Show everyone here that you are back to be a RiverClan warrior, and a good one at that-- and not a kit.

"I would suggest starting by getting to know our Clan-mates again. Last I saw you, you spent more time away from us than with us."
A reference to his frequent border excursions.
Cedarbug dipped his head graciously, relief flooding over him at Lionstar's words, regardless of their serious intent. "Thank you Lionstar, I won't let you down this time," the tom replied. He planned to keep this promise.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 2nd, 2020, 10:46 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Lionstar trotted over, giving Sootflare a blank look at his bad .. what was that supposed to be, a joke? "At least they travel further than your sad attempt at humor. You should try dad jokes instead.. it'd be more fitting for your personality." To Bumblebelly, he brightened up, perking up his ears at this strange ShadowClan newcomer. "I didn't expect one of Icebrains' cats to come here." He was tempted to ask him if he was sick of being a sore loser, but thought better of it-- not the best first impression to give! "You must really have a sore spot with ShadowClan if you're coming over here. I don't think we've gotten a former Clan-mate of yours who's had a positive view of them."

It was dumb of Sootflare to not ask that question when they first confronted this cat by the border.. or sometime on the way back from camp. Did they just walk in silence??? He'd need to talk to him about that.
[ @shortstack, @S-oft ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepetal View Post
Harepaw padded through the entrance to the camp, looking around, his copper eyes gleaming. "I'm back!" He yowled, while Honeypaw followed more warily behind.
~~*~~
"Aren't you scared that something will happen?" Honeypaw asked Harepaw in a low voice. Harepaw ignored them.
"You are dismissed, Cedarbug [ @SuspiciousMindz]." Lionstar didn't see the point in maintaining this interaction, and his gaze shifted to the two apprentices that decided to return. "Just in time, you two. Where have you been?" His voice rose an octave. "Do either of you know how dangerous and foolish it was to abandon the Clan for almost a moon? You both had recently become apprentices, with minimal training-- you're lucky to be alive."

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; April 2nd, 2020 at 10:47 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2020, 11:01 PM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired

@BILL.
Honeypaw bowed their head, not able to meet Lionstar's eyes. "We're sorry..."
But Harepaw cut Honeypaw off.
~~*~~
"But we survived, didn't we?" Harepaw blinked, eyes still gleaming. "And we're back, too, so we can continue training."
~~*~~
Honeypaw shrank back a little, tensing. "This situation is a little too serious to still be optimistic..." they warned to Harepaw in a quiet voice.

Last edited by Star child; April 2nd, 2020 at 11:03 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2020, 11:06 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Harepaw's response made Lionstar's fur bristle. "That kind of attitude is what gets cats killed, Harepaw! We've already had several apprentices die to predators, and they were a hell of a lot more experienced than you are right now."

He was in his face now, teeth bared back in a quiet snarl. "Why should I want you back, if you are going to bring a careless attitude in your wake? I need Clan-mates that recognize when they've gone too far, and that clearly is not you right now."

[ @Bluepetal ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules